Recommend me a natty supplement to bridge two ABE runs

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got an inflammation in both my heels 9 months ago that just doesnt want to let go. Ive been taking anti-innflamatories, loaded eccentrics and now accupuncture and it still a problem. Sucks major ass, but what can you do.
Damn brother and unfortunately as a working man who does physical activity it is almost impossible to give them the necessary rest period to heal. :/
Must be pure hell!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I'd like to say, I read about a guy who was really lean and has horribly painful heels when he got to low body fat, he lost fat off the pads of his feet, causing very painful soles and heels. Once he stopped being so lean he stopped having pain

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Give it a go. I only tried following back surgery with the scar tissue etc but didn't help. Maybe too much to ask..... you tried curcumin ?? Amazing for inflammation
Yeah curcumin didn't do anything I'm afraid. I'll give this a try as well. Can't be worse than the acupuncture cuz that hurts as hell! The guy doing it said that he would never get it done on himself because of the pain.

Damn brother and unfortunately as a working man who does physical activity it is almost impossible to give them the necessary rest period to heal. :/
Must be pure hell!
Yeah I'm on my feet all day. Which is rough when you almost have to crawl to the bathroom at night to take a pee. But it IS better than it was. Last year me and my fiancé was in Dubai and my pain was of the charts. You are in this beautiful place walking on the beach and you just want to lay down and never move again.

Also I'd like to say, I read about a guy who was really lean and has horribly painful heels when he got to low body fat, he lost fat off the pads of his feet, causing very painful soles and heels. Once he stopped being so lean he stopped having pain
Hm, it has occurred to me but I've been lean for years now so I dunno if it applies to me. Also the pain is never on the sole of my heel but on the back and sides of it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah curcumin didn't do anything I'm afraid. I'll give this a try as well. Can't be worse than the acupuncture cuz that hurts as hell! The guy doing it said that he would never get it done on himself because of the pain.

Yeah I'm on my feet all day. Which is rough when you almost have to crawl to the bathroom at night to take a pee. But it IS better than it was. Last year me and my fiancé was in Dubai and my pain was of the charts. You are in this beautiful place walking on the beach and you just want to lay down and never move again.

Hm, it has occurred to me but I've been lean for years now so I dunno if it applies to me. Also the pain is never on the sole of my heel but on the back and sides of it.
Wow. Way to ruin a beautiful trip brother! I honestly hope you can get some relief!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Started FD2 today and took 1 at 7am with my breakfast and 2 at 6pm with my PWO. It is a low carb day so I was wondering if I was going to feel hypo but it went perfectly fine. Got a nice workout and I'm looking forward to see how it treats me.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started FD2 today and took 1 at 7am with my breakfast and 2 at 6pm with my PWO. It is a low carb day so I was wondering if I was going to feel hypo but it went perfectly fine. Got a nice workout and I'm looking forward to see how it treats me.

Take it with omegas and you should be fine

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Awesome. More Pics!
Keep us updated. Nothing better than progress/training pics and vids.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Shredded as a mofo. Striations and bulges everywhere. Giggity.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take it with omegas and you should be fine
Interesting. I do take Lecithin granueles with my PWO so i get some fats, but no Omega 3s there.

Awesome. More Pics!
Keep us updated. Nothing better than progress/training pics and vids.
Definitely, ill keep updating as the weeks/months progress.

Shredded as a mofo. Striations and bulges everywhere. Giggity.
Are you checking out my bulge bro, i love you too!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
have you tried it, if not or if you have, pm address, i'll send you a few.
It's great to see companies offering up stuff to members. Don't see that kind of generosity often these days.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. I do take Lecithin granueles with my PWO so i get some fats, but no Omega 3s there.

Definitely, ill keep updating as the weeks/months progress.

Are you checking out my bulge bro, i love you too!
It's just so damn hard to miss! Wuv you Mr muscle! ??

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got a new PR on bench press today, 110kg with a 2 second pause at the bottom. Felt good to see some strength gains because that rarely happens.

Tomorrow I was supposed to do a 1RM on squats. But l blew my back out last week so I'm definitely not gonna be trying that tomorrow. Legs feel good though although my calves has pretty much disappeared because of my heels.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a new PR on bench press today, 110kg with a 2 second pause at the bottom. Felt good to see some strength gains because that rarely happens.

Tomorrow I was supposed to do a 1RM on squats. But l blew my back out last week so I'm definitely not gonna be trying that tomorrow. Legs feel good though although my calves has pretty much disappeared because of my heels.

I feel you on the back issues. Sometimes for a month I will be severely limited by blown discs in my upper back. Other times I'll go 6 months with no issue. Can be a real pain in the ass. Hope you heal up quick.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel you on the back issues. Sometimes for a month I will be severely limited by blown discs in my upper back. Other times I'll go 6 months with no issue. Can be a real pain in the ass. Hope you heal up quick.
Ouch, blown disc is no fun. I havent had any MRI but i dont think ive been that unlucky yet.

I have been putting more and more effort into mobility and functionality the last year. I started ROMWOD half a year ago and that has helped a bunch. This week I also added MAPS PRIME from the MindPump guys to my regime. Basically it tests your mobility and based on the results it assigns exercises for you to perform before and after your workouts to improve mobility and also strengthen the weak parts of a movment. Looking forward to seeing if it helps me any. At least it will assist in staying injury free in the future.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ouch, blown disc is no fun. I havent had any MRI but i dont think ive been that unlucky yet.

I have been putting more and more effort into mobility and functionality the last year. I started ROMWOD half a year ago and that has helped a bunch. This week I also added MAPS PRIME from the MindPump guys to my regime. Basically it tests your mobility and based on the results it assigns exercises for you to perform before and after your workouts to improve mobility and also strengthen the weak parts of a movment. Looking forward to seeing if it helps me any. At least it will assist in staying injury free in the future.
Yea and in the upper back as well which is super rare. I have been avoiding surgery at all costs and matter of fact it is the reason I started getting back into the gym so hard 6-7 years ago. After therapy and every other outlet my doctor told me to try hitting the gym to strengthen your muscles around the problem disc's. Sure enough within a month of getting my membership I was back to work with no restrictions and feeling the best I had felt in years. Now I only feel it on rare occasions but I can't stress how thankful I am that the doc suggested working out. I

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea and in the upper back as well which is super rare. I have been avoiding surgery at all costs and matter of fact it is the reason I started getting back into the gym so hard 6-7 years ago. After therapy and every other outlet my doctor told me to try hitting the gym to strengthen your muscles around the problem disc's. Sure enough within a month of getting my membership I was back to work with no restrictions and feeling the best I had felt in years. Now I only feel it on rare occasions but I can't stress how thankful I am that the doc suggested working out. I
I can imagine it sucks, I have had two ops on l5-s1 for ruptured disc (it went twice), i dont regret surgery but i do have to be so committed now to strengthening it, core core core...

What do you do? literally all upper back to support ?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can imagine it sucks, I have had two ops on l5-s1 for ruptured disc (it went twice), i dont regret surgery but i do have to be so committed now to strengthening it, core core core...

What do you do? literally all upper back to support ?
I honestly don't zero in on one are directly I just rotate normal routines but definitely make sure I don't skip a back day ever. It seems to work so far. :)

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly don't zero in on one are directly I just rotate normal routines but definitely make sure I don't skip a back day ever. It seems to work so far. :)
Ye you need to ensure its as strong as ever, its sort of my motivation to have an awesome back lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ye you need to ensure its as strong as ever, its sort of my motivation to have an awesome back lol.
No lie there bro. Just since being consistent with it I feel ten times better. Before I could barely make it to lunch at work the pain was so bad.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 1 of FD2 in the can and so far so good. I've been trying taking them all kinds of different ways and I've not noticed any hypo tendencies which is nice. That way I know I don't have to worry about it and can run the standard 2 before workout and 1 on the other end of the day.

Today was shoulders and arms and I love to finish that workout out with some occlusion work!

IMG_1490988202.304652.jpg

kabo0m

Awards
Definitely recommend FD2 or if you have the money Str3gth unleashed plus Tonvara Turksterone is unbelievable at the right dose.

Do you take stength unleashed and tonvara together? Or is it just one or the other

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 1 of FD2 in the can and so far so good. I've been trying taking them all kinds of different ways and I've not noticed any hypo tendencies which is nice. That way I know I don't have to worry about it and can run the standard 2 before workout and 1 on the other end of the day.

Today was shoulders and arms and I love to finish that workout out with some occlusion work!

View attachment 146868
Your diet must be spot on. Someone mentioned you said you didn't do any cardio. Crazy shredded for someone not shedding calories through cardio. Nice work brother.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your diet must be spot on. Someone mentioned you said you didn't do any cardio. Crazy shredded for someone not shedding calories through cardio. Nice work brother.
Yeah because of my heels I cut all my cardio 6 months ago. I am in enough pain when i stand and walk all day at work + leg workouts so i decided to drop it. I do miss it though, HIIT is fantastic! Im lean gaining with carb cycling now and the last month ive gained 0,4-0,5kg so pretty spot on what I was aiming for.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah because of my heels I cut all my cardio 6 months ago. I am in enough pain when i stand and walk all day at work + leg workouts so i decided to drop it. I do miss it though, HIIT is fantastic! Im lean gaining with carb cycling now and the last month ive gained 0,4-0,5kg so pretty spot on what I was aiming for.
Incredible work. Way to stay diligent!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TheMrMuscle what is up with your heels?

Mine are really playing up ATM, not sure why but hurt to walk on sometimes
Either one you lost some weight recently or in the middle of a cut?
I got an inflammation in both my heels 9 months ago that just doesnt want to let go. Ive been taking anti-innflamatories, loaded eccentrics and now accupuncture and it still a problem. Sucks major ass, but what can you do.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Physique looking solid. Shreddy Krueger over here lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Physique looking solid. Shreddy Krueger over here lol
Shreddy krueger. ?

Nice one. I'm personally pumped/terrified for the remake of IT! Scarred me at about 5 years old the first go around!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shreddy krueger. ?

Nice one. I'm personally pumped/terrified for the remake of IT! Scarred me at about 5 years old the first go around!
I used to be scared of it at that age top but for some reason I'd still watch!! Speaks volumes about me lol

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 2 of FD2 in the can. Haven't noticed anything specific but I did loose some weight this week. This might have been the FD2 or my transition to a new training program called MAPS Anabolic from MindPump. It's a phased program and the first phase is more strength focused. So full body workouts every other day with focus on squats, deadlifts, bench and overhead presses. High frequency but intensity is lowered. On the "rest" days I do weak point training in the form of trigger workouts and priming.

Because of this I'm upping my carbs a bit next week. I'm thinking 100cals up on medium days and 50cals up on low days and see what that does.

I was thinking of trying something new for my intra workout. I've been mixing my own for a long while now consisting of PeptoPro, HBCD and electrolytes. I've been looking at Endur3+ anyone have experience with it? The flavor options are a bit wonky but I can drink most everything!

IMG_4957.jpg

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheMrMuscle which supp helped you gain mass the most.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TheMrMuscle which supp helped you gain mass the most.
Ive never been able to notice any noticeble gains because of a specific supplement. Creatine is a staple of mine together with beta-alanine. But other than that ive never done a supplement that had me go "holy ****." After 25 years of lifting my focus has kinda shifted to "Which supplement increases my recovery more" and so far HMB-Fa (i will give HMB-Ca a try when i run out of HMB-Fa), BCAA/EAA and peri-workout carbs and Ergonine seems to be it for me.

Now to be clear, Im Norwegian and have lived in Sweden for the last year. Norway has super strict rules when it comes to supplements so Ive never done anything but the basics. Its only now that I live in Sweden where these supplements are available Ive been able to try em. And gains at this stage is hard to come by anyway.

Lecitin Granueles gives me a good full look and maybe a little strength gain. AnaBeta gave me a slight strength gain as well. But thats about it so far when we are talking gains.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Ive never been able to notice any noticeble gains because of a specific supplement. Creatine is a staple of mine together with beta-alanine. But other than that ive never done a supplement that had me go "holy ****." After 25 years of lifting my focus has kinda shifted to "Which supplement increases my recovery more" and so far HMB-Fa (i will give HMB-Ca a try when i run out of HMB-Fa), BCAA/EAA and peri-workout carbs and Ergonine seems to be it for me.

Now to be clear, Im Norwegian and have lived in Sweden for the last year. Norway has super strict rules when it comes to supplements so Ive never done anything but the basics. Its only now that I live in Sweden where these supplements are available Ive been able to try em. And gains at this stage is hard to come by anyway.

Lecitin Granueles gives me a good full look and maybe a little strength gain. AnaBeta gave me a slight strength gain as well. But thats about it so far when we are talking gains.
Everything fine with you and loved ones? Your located in Stockholm, right? I´m Glad I did not went to the main city yesterday as I had planned. Terrorist scumbags, cowards, goat fackers.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Week 2 of FD2 in the can. Haven't noticed anything specific but I did loose some weight this week. This might have been the FD2 or my transition to a new training program called MAPS Anabolic from MindPump. It's a phased program and the first phase is more strength focused. So full body workouts every other day with focus on squats, deadlifts, bench and overhead presses. High frequency but intensity is lowered. On the "rest" days I do weak point training in the form of trigger workouts and priming.

Because of this I'm upping my carbs a bit next week. I'm thinking 100cals up on medium days and 50cals up on low days and see what that does.

I was thinking of trying something new for my intra workout. I've been mixing my own for a long while now consisting of PeptoPro, HBCD and electrolytes. I've been looking at Endur3+ anyone have experience with it? The flavor options are a bit wonky but I can drink most everything!

View attachment 147382
Biceps and delts are popping. New training programs are always fun. Heard about that truck attack in Sweden. Scary stuff.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everything fine with you and loved ones? Your located in Stockholm, right? I´m Glad I did not went to the main city yesterday as I had planned. Terrorist scumbags, cowards, goat fackers.
Hey brother thanks for thinking of me. Luckily we are located in the northern part of Sweden so we are far away from that. Its ****ing amazing what some people are capable off. No place is safe anymore.

Biceps and delts are popping. New training programs are always fun. Heard about that truck attack in Sweden. Scary stuff.
Haha yeah the arm blaster makes everybody look huge! Loving my new program, it just makes going to the gym even more fun.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finished week 3 of FD2 today. Have noticed some strength gains and higher endurance during my workouts. I am doing a phase of heavy full body workouts now and it's going great.

I've also been experiencing a lot of weird boners, I don't know if that's the FD2, Letrone or if spring is finally here :D

Upped my carbs a bit this week again but maintaining the same weight and shape isn't looking had bad either.

IMG_0739.JPG

Picked up my Endur3+ yesterday and plan on switching my PeptoPro, HBCD and electrolytes out with it today.

IMG_0738.JPG