Recommend me a natty supplement to bridge two ABE runs

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So im on week 4 on my first ABE run that i plan to go for 8 weeks and im starting to think about where to go after that. I thought it would be a good idea to ask the forum for its advice and thought. Its fun to try supplements but its almost as fun to plan it! Also I need the time to get hold of whatever we come up with.

My Stats:
  • Years of lifting: 25
  • Height: 190cm
  • Weight: 86kg
  • BF: 8-10%ish
  • Natty

My Plan:
After finishing my 8 weeks of ABE I have 4-8 weeks before doing another ABE run, this time with Erase Pro+. I ran Erase Pro+ last year for my cut and I got stupid shredded. So now that ive run both ABE and Erase Pro+ solo i figured it was a good idea to try running them together. For those 8 weeks I will be cutting.

But I would like to try something new the weeks in between. Probably best to run something solo so I know what it does if anything.

My Goals:
My goal is to always stay fairly lean year round. Im up for both trying to keep lean gaining or get shredded. But like i said, I will be cutting when i do my ABE and Erase stack.

Also im going to London 21.April to the FitCon Fitness Expo to see bdcc and i need to be bigger and more ripped than him by then! :wave2:

My Caveats:
  • I live in Sweden so the products must be available to purchase withing the EU. Ordering overseas is expensive and not an option.
  • I want a Natty supp. So no SARMS, PHs or AAS.
  • Im EXTREMELY gyno proned. So if there is a chance for it you will also have to recommend an OTC AI for me to have at hand.
  • No ARA because of innflamation in my heels.
My Thoughts:
  • Start Erase Pro+ as soon as ABE is finished. Run it solo for 4 weeks then add ABE and run 4 weeks with both and the last 4 with ABE only.
  • Run Orig1n for 4-8 weeks.
  • Ive read that some have had great results with Titan from Antaeus Labs. But havent seen it available in Europe.
My Staples:
  • Ergonine from PES during the day
  • Alphamine and High Volume from PES pre workout (Prolific on leg days)
  • Soy Lecithine Granuels from Fearn pre-workout
  • Clear Muscle from Muscletech pre-workout
  • PeptoPro and HBCD intra workout
  • SELECT from PES post workout
At the start of week 5 of ABE i also plan starting:
  • KSM-66 at 300mg am and pm
  • Peak-02 pre and post workout
(Damn thats alot of staples, no wonder im broke)

My Training:
  • Lift 6 days a week Mon-Sat
  • First 3 days heavy, last 3 days high volume
  • No cardio because of innflamation in my heels.
  • RomWOD (mobility training) every day.
  • Sunday i stretch (RomWOD). foamroll (I also do this before every workout) and just have fun at the gym.
My Diet:
  • Calories and macros are tracked every day
  • Eating just around maintanance (this can be changed easily)
  • 6 days of clean eating 1 day of clean eating + refeed in the evening
  • 2700 kcal, 200g protein, 260g carbs, 80g fat
So there it is, hopefully someone find this as fun as me and comes with some great suggestions. Or if you want to comment on my current setup id love to hear your thoughts.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It looks like you have a nice set up! I'd recommend checking out any epicatechin products. A good one is anafuse which has epicatechin and laxogenin in it. I think that would be a nice follow up. Other products would be follidrone 2.0 which has a cutting agent in it or you could even follow up with an X gels run.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It looks like you have a nice set up! I'd recommend checking out any epicatechin products. A good one is anafuse which has epicatechin and laxogenin in it. I think that would be a nice follow up. Other products would be follidrone 2.0 which has a cutting agent in it or you could even follow up with an X gels run.
Thanks man. I have not tried any Epicatechin products so thats an interesting idea. Unfortunately i cant seem to find Anafuse or Folidrone 2.0 here in the EU. X-gels is out because of the innflamation in my heels, but thanks for the suggestions!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. I have not tried any Epicatechin products so thats an interesting idea. Unfortunately i cant seem to find Anafuse or Folidrone 2.0 here in the EU. X-gels is out because of the innflamation in my heels, but thanks for the suggestions!
Follidrone 2.0 would be an excellent bridge, or could even be stacked with ABE.

I will PM you 2 of our UK Retailers.

I would also look into BLR Letrone as well, its a natural AI, and also has an effect on GH.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Look into Mass Max by Performax Labs! Interested in trying that one, still pretty new to the market. Follidrone 2.0, Fearn Lecithin Granules, X-gels, can't go wrong with any of them

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone
At your leanness, results will be a lot more visible.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Follidrone 2.0 would be an excellent bridge, or could even be stacked with ABE.

I will PM you 2 of our UK Retailers.

I would also look into BLR Letrone as well, its a natural AI, and also has an effect on GH.
Thank you for the PM and suggestions. Reading up on FD2 now and its looking very interesting.

Look into Mass Max by Performax Labs! Interested in trying that one, still pretty new to the market. Follidrone 2.0, Fearn Lecithin Granules, X-gels, can't go wrong with any of them
I actually just got a tub of VasoMax as i wanted to see how it measures up to my all time fav High Volume. Its my first Performax Labs product but ill look into MassMax thanks! Allready taking Lecithin Granules and X-gels is unfortunately out because of my innflammation. Solid advice, thanks!

Follidrone
At your leanness, results will be a lot more visible.
Seems like Follidrone is getting the major votes so far! Ill keep reading up on it, thanks.

TSMilliner

Awards
Off topic, but interested in how you like the Clear Muscle and if you think it worth the cost? Been looking at it for a while not sure if it is snake oil or something worth trying. Reviews seem a bit mixed,

We take many of the same supplements, I am even on an ABE/Erase Pro run right now myself, so the Clear Muscle grabbed my attention.

Thanks,

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Off topic, but interested in how you like the Clear Muscle and if you think it worth the cost? Been looking at it for a while not sure if it is snake oil or something worth trying. Reviews seem a bit mixed,

We take many of the same supplements, I am even on an ABE/Erase Pro run right now myself, so the Clear Muscle grabbed my attention.

Thanks,
That's a tough one. I'm using it because I got a great deal on it. I had no expectations going in at all. I have not gained any muscle from it but I do believe my recovery is better. A month ago I switched to another cheaper brand of what they claimed was HMB-Fa. Only the capsules contained a powder instead of a liquid like clear muscle. And my recovery took a noticeable hit. After changing back to Clear Muscle my recovery was back on top again.

For full price I have a hard time recommending it. But if you can find a deal on it I'd definitely give it a try.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
If you train a bodypart more often than once a week, you'd notice a much better recovery and ability to increase load (both weights and volume) sooner. If you only hit bodyparts once a week, you likely won't notice much justifying the cost.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Definitely recommend FD2 or if you have the money Str3gth unleashed plus Tonvara Turksterone is unbelievable at the right dose.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So im on week 4 on my first ABE run that i plan to go for 8 weeks and im starting to think about where to go after that. I thought it would be a good idea to ask the forum for its advice and thought. Its fun to try supplements but its almost as fun to plan it! Also I need the time to get hold of whatever we come up with.

My Stats:
  • Years of lifting: 25
  • Height: 189cm
  • Weight: 86kg
  • BF: 8-10%ish
  • Natty

My Plan:
After finishing my 8 weeks of ABE I have 4-8 weeks before doing another ABE run, this time with Erase Pro+. I ran Erase Pro+ last year for my cut and I got stupid shredded. So now that ive run both ABE and Erase Pro+ solo i figured it was a good idea to try running them together. For those 8 weeks I will be cutting.

But I would like to try something new the weeks in between. Probably best to run something solo so I know what it does if anything.

My Goals:
My goal is to always stay fairly lean year round. Im up for both trying to keep lean gaining or get shredded. But like i said, I will be cutting when i do my ABE and Erase stack.

Also im going to London 21.April to the FitCon Fitness Expo to see bdcc and i need to be bigger and more ripped than him by then! :wave2:

My Caveats:
  • I live in Sweden so the products must be available to purchase withing the EU. Ordering overseas is expensive and not an option.
  • I want a Natty supp. So no SARMS, PHs or AAS.
  • Im EXTREMELY gyno proned. So if there is a chance for it you will also have to recommend an OTC AI for me to have at hand.
  • No ARA because of innflamation in my heels.
My Thoughts:
  • Start Erase Pro+ as soon as ABE is finished. Run it solo for 4 weeks then add ABE and run 4 weeks with both and the last 4 with ABE only.
  • Run Orig1n for 4-8 weeks.
  • Ive read that some have had great results with Titan from Antaeus Labs. But havent seen it available in Europe.
My Staples:
  • Ergonine from PES during the day
  • Alphamine and High Volume from PES pre workout (Prolific on leg days)
  • Soy Lecithine Granuels from Fearn pre-workout
  • Clear Muscle from Muscletech pre-workout
  • PeptoPro and HBCD intra workout
  • SELECT from PES post workout
At the start of week 5 of ABE i also plan starting:
  • KSM-66 at 300mg am and pm
  • Peak-02 pre and post workout
(Damn thats alot of staples, no wonder im broke)

My Training:
  • Lift 6 days a week Mon-Sat
  • First 3 days heavy, last 3 days high volume
  • No cardio because of innflamation in my heels.
  • RomWOD (mobility training) every day.
  • Sunday i stretch (RomWOD). foamroll (I also do this before every workout) and just have fun at the gym.
My Diet:
So there it is, hopefully someone find this as fun as me and comes with some great suggestions. Or if you want to comment on my current setup id love to hear your thoughts.
I must say your physique is straight up incredible bro. Good to see you are having so much success both with your personal fitness goals and with the aid of our products. Couldn't scroll by that sexy selfie without dropping a comment. Sounds like the people posting in here have helped with ideas nicely. ?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Follidrone 2.0 and Exotherm stack
Another vote for FD2! I haven't read about Exotherm, I'll give it a look thanks!

Definitely recommend FD2 or if you have the money Str3gth unleashed plus Tonvara Turksterone is unbelievable at the right dose.
Interesting! I'll definitely check that out. Thanks buddy.

I must say your physique is straight up incredible bro. Good to see you are having so much success both with your personal fitness goals and with the aid of our products. Couldn't scroll by that sexy selfie without dropping a comment. Sounds like the people posting in here have helped with ideas nicely.
Thank you man, I appreciate it.

You know I love PES and I hope you guys have some other natural anabolic in the works. If you need a beta tester you know where to look!

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Seems like everything is covered mate, great and awesome physique... I'd recommend Supernova from Evomuse to show extra detail of lower abs.
Mass pro synthagen is a great product for recovery purpose, at your age (I'm 42), recovery is a must, for me synthagen has a healing effect like no other and is natty, however, mass max is another good option.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like everything is covered mate, great and awesome physique... I'd recommend Supernova from Evomuse to show extra detail of lower abs.
Mass pro synthagen is a great product for recovery purpose, at your age (I'm 42), recovery is a must, for me synthagen has a healing effect like no other and is natty, however, mass max is another good option.
Thank you very much. I haven't used a topical for probably 10 years. I'll definitely have that in mind when I start my cut. Last year I cut down to 83kg (3kg down from where I am now) and my lower abs did look better then. It seems it's the last place that goes for me. Maybe Supernova will make them pop even more!

I've heard a lot about Mass Pro Synthagen on the Blueprint Power Hour podcast but the price has put me off it a bit. But I agree that recovery is key when you get to our age.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another vote for FD2! I haven't read about Exotherm, I'll give it a look thanks!

Interesting! I'll definitely check that out. Thanks buddy.

Thank you man, I appreciate it.

You know I love PES and I hope you guys have some other natural anabolic in the works. If you need a beta tester you know where to look!
Great deal brother. I'm hoping for something cutting edge in natural anabolics as well. We will see what's to come. :)

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much. I haven't used a topical for probably 10 years. I'll definitely have that in mind when I start my cut. Last year I cut down to 83kg (3kg down from where I am now) and my lower abs did look better then. It seems it's the last place that goes for me. Maybe Supernova will make them pop even more!

I've heard a lot about Mass Pro Synthagen on the Blueprint Power Hour podcast but the price has put me off it a bit. But I agree that recovery is key when you get to our age.
Holy sh!t!!! Am I really the only one here blown away by how shredded this dude is??? I feel sooo fat right now.....

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great deal brother. I'm hoping for something cutting edge in natural anabolics as well. We will see what's to come. :)
Nice, let's cross our fingers!

Holy sh!t!!! Am I really the only one here blown away by how shredded this dude is??? I feel sooo fat right now.....
Haha thanks man I appreciate it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, let's cross our fingers!

Haha thanks man I appreciate it.
Yes I've been hoping for a new one for a long time. We never release anything we aren't going to 100 percent pleased with though so it takes time and ungodly amounts of trials. Our customers miss all that happens behind scenes. Just to get our pwo right you wouldn't even believe the amount of tests.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm thinking maybe some epiplex and soy lecithin. Gives the benefits of some mass and aids in keeping gainz.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes I've been hoping for a new one for a long time. We never release anything we aren't going to 100 percent pleased with though so it takes time and ungodly amounts of trials. Our customers miss all that happens behind scenes. Just to get our pwo right you wouldn't even believe the amount of tests.
Sounds great, We will just have to be patient!

I'm thinking maybe some epiplex and soy lecithin. Gives the benefits of some mass and aids in keeping gainz.
Yeah it seems that some kind of epi product is the way to go. Soy lecithin is already one of my staples. Thanks for the suggestions!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you consider "the right dose"? I usually run it at 4 tabs a day and I am pretty happy with it

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
What do you consider "the right dose"? I usually run it at 4 tabs a day and I am pretty happy with it
Last time I ran it I was dosing 3 caps daily of SU for the enhanced absorption package along with 4-6 tabs of Turk daily.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last time I ran it I was dosing 3 caps daily of SU for the enhanced absorption package along with 4-6 tabs daily.
Thanks. I have never run it with SU or anything else. I upped it to 6 tabs for some time to see whether there is a difference, but I could not justify the extra money. But I definitely like Turkesterone. I also played around with rhaponticum carthamoides extracts from different brands with some success.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Thanks. I have never run it with SU or anything else. I upped it to 6 tabs for some time to see whether there is a difference, but I could not justify the extra money. But I definitely like Turkesterone. I also played around with rhaponticum carthamoides extracts from different brands with some success.
I have tried it with and without the SU and I do think it makes a noticeable difference. It could be the Laxo I suppose but I think it aids the absorption of the Turk personally. I was the strongest I'd ever been on a prolonged deficit last run. I'm actually planning another soon. What other products have you used?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried it with and without the SU and I do think it makes a noticeable difference. It could be the Laxo I suppose but I think it aids the absorption of the Turk personally. I was the strongest I'd ever been on a prolonged deficit last run. I'm actually planning another soon. What other products have you used?
Ok, cool. Maybe I will give it a try some time as well. I already like the strength increase when I am using Turkesterone/ecdysterone. Cheers for your information

Other products were RCE extracts standardized to a certain % of ecdy from several brands (mostly Eastern European). I am not sure if we are allowed to cite brands, but 1- 1,5g of RCE with like 80% gave me more or less the same effects as Turkesterone and comes out cheaper.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Ok, cool. Maybe I will give it a try some time as well. I already like the strength increase when I am using Turkesterone/ecdysterone. Cheers for your information

Other products were RCE extracts standardized to a certain % of ecdy from several brands (mostly Eastern European). I am not sure if we are allowed to cite brands, but 1- 1,5g of RCE with like 80% gave me more or less the same effects as Turkesterone and comes out cheaper.
Have you ever used Mass Pro Synthagen? I have been thinking about that combo with Turk but it would be outrageously priced.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it seems that some kind of epi product is the way to go. Soy lecithin is already one of my staples. Thanks for the suggestions!
Well, I recommended Follidrone not for its inclusion of epi but for its strong nutrient partitioning. If you respond to it like many others, you'd notice some quick fat loss and muscle glycogen gain that, in your case, would be very evident. Epi won't give you any of that.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever used Mass Pro Synthagen? I have been thinking about that combo with Turk but it would be outrageously priced.
Yes, actually I tried it. I liked it very much, but can't justify the price tag in comparison to other products. There are other brands selling RCE with Leucine, etc. out there at a third of the price yielding the same effects at a double dose in my opinion.

Flex Wheeler has a line with a Slovakian company now and they sell a highly dosed RCE product with ursolic acid, rhodiola and hmb for 20$/month. That is what I am going to try next. Even at two bottles a few bucks cheaper.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I recommended Follidrone not for its inclusion of epi but for its strong nutrient partitioning. If you respond to it like many others, you'd notice some quick fat loss and muscle glycogen gain that, in your case, would be very evident. Epi won't give you any of that.
I didn't mean to undersell FD2. I'm reading thru http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279849 now and I think I've decided to try FD2 as soon as my ABE run is over. I'll order 2 bottles I think as 1 seems to short a run. And maybe get a bottle of Letrone just in case I need it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone+ Exotherm is a great option. The fat burners in the Exotherm are exceptional and its got some AI activity.

If you want STRONG AI activity stack Follidrone with Letrone. Much stronger AI than Exotherm.
Letrone increases anabolic hormones and increases metabolism. Great stuff.
Combined with Follidrone 2 you cant lose.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No sh1t! He does not do any cardio either! Then again he trains quite frequently and his diet is in check. Curious why some people are suggesting products that will make him leaner...such as Supernova etc? Don't think he really needs that...

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Follidrone+ Exotherm is a great option. The fat burners in the Exotherm are exceptional and its got some AI activity.

If you want STRONG AI activity stack Follidrone with Letrone. Much stronger AI than Exotherm.
Letrone increases anabolic hormones and increases metabolism. Great stuff.
Combined with Follidrone 2 you cant lose.
Thanks for dropping by. The FD2 and Letrone combo seems to be the one to suit my goals the best. But I think I'd want to run FD2 solo first to see what it does for me. I'll give it some thoughts.

No sh1t! He does not do any cardio either! Then again he trains quite frequently and his diet is in check. Curious why some people are suggesting products that will make him leaner...such as Supernova etc? Don't think he really needs that...
Haha thanks brother. I've decided to run a 12 week lean bulk starting today. 4 more weeks with ABE (8 in total) and then 8 weeks of FD2. I started it today and I'll be carb cycling. Might throw up a log if I can get to it.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, others have suggested Follidrone 2.0 for you and I also think that would be your best choice.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
No cardio??? No no no... something fishy is going on here.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, others have suggested Follidrone 2.0 for you and I also think that would be your best choice.
Yeah that is my plan now!

No cardio??? No no no... something fishy is going on here.
Haha I'd love to be able to do cardio. That would mean I'd be injury free AND be able to eat more food. Hopefully my inflammation will subside soonish so that I can add both LISS and HIIT Cardio back into my regime again.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that is my plan now!

Haha I'd love to be able to do cardio. That would mean I'd be injury free AND be able to eat more food. Hopefully my inflammation will subside soonish so that I can add both LISS and HIIT Cardio back into my regime again.
I just don't understand how you can be that shredded without cardio. Did you post your diet in this thread? I gotta see this.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just don't understand how you can be that shredded without cardio. Did you post your diet in this thread? I gotta see this.
It really is quite astounding...guessing his genetics are greatly on his side as well.

He never posted specifics about his diet. I would be interested to hear though too!

Charlie.C

Awards
Hey I just ordered ABE and Erase Pro the other day and Im trying to decide how to run it. You plan to run abe one month alone then 1 month with erase pro? Or abe 1 month then 1 month erase pro.

Do you plan on adding the Follidrone in that 8 weeks or after?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It really is quite astounding...guessing his genetics are greatly on his side as well.

He never posted specifics about his diet. I would be interested to hear though too!
Haha genetics, 25 years of training and the fact that ive been tracking macros since 2000 might be the reason :D

I posted my macros in the OP

My Diet:
My food choices are nothing special.

• Meal 1: Overnight oats with eggs
  • Meal 2: Chicken, rice, vegetables and brazil nuts.
  • Meal 3: Chcken, rice, vegetables and avocado.
  • Meal 4: Chicken, rice, vegetables and dark chocolate.
  • Meal 5: Eggwhites, cottage cheese, vegetables, pineapple, musli.
  • Peri-workout: Peptopro, HBCD, SELECT, Oatmeal, Sweet Potatoe Powder.
I pretty much eat the same things every day and go totally ham on my refeeds. I can easily add 8000 caories to my refeed day without breaking a sweat.

Started my lean bulk this week with carb cycling and had my first low carb day yesterday. Because of that i showed up at the gym this morning like this:

Hey I just ordered ABE and Erase Pro the other day and Im trying to decide how to run it. You plan to run abe one month alone then 1 month with erase pro? Or abe 1 month then 1 month erase pro.

Hey! Im on week 5 of 8 of my ABE run now. Based on the feedback i got in this thread ill start FD2 after week 8 of ABE and run FD2 for 8 week. THEN ill do 8 weeks of both ABE and Erase Pro+ together.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Haha genetics, 25 years of training and the fact that ive been tracking macros since 2000 might be the reason :D

My Diet:

I pretty much eat the same things every day and go totally ham on my refeeds. I can easily add 8000 caories to my refeed day without breaking a sweat.

Started my lean bulk this week with carb cycling and had my first low carb day yesterday. Because of that i showed up at the gym this morning like this:

Hey! Im on week 5 of 8 of my ABE run now. Based on the feedback i got in this thread ill start FD2 after week 8 of ABE and run FD2 for 8 week. THEN ill do 8 weeks of both ABE and Erase Pro+ together.
OK we get it. You're shredded and you haven't even stepped foot on a treadmill... you don't have to keep throwing it in our faces.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My Diet:

Like Mr mentioned if you have the funds I would run both at 8 weeks together. 4 week runs are very beneficial but as I've mentioned before week 3-6 are the sweet spot so definitely try to extend your run of erase pro. If you plan on running just 4 weeks of erase pro and 8 of ABE then I would wait a week or two in the ABE run to start your erase pro. Do you plan on logging your experience Charlie?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK we get it. You're shredded and you haven't even stepped foot on a treadmill... you don't have to keep throwing it in our faces.
Oh I've done my share of cardio in the past and I'm looking forward to being able to do it again when I get injury free. But as of now I've nailed my diet and lifting to the point where it's not needed to stay in shape.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for adding more specifics regarding your diet. Looks great!

Charlie.C

Awards
Like Mr mentioned if you have the funds I would run both at 8 weeks together. 4 week runs are very beneficial but as I've mentioned before week 3-6 are the sweet spot so definitely try to extend your run of erase pro. If you plan on running just 4 weeks of erase pro and 8 of ABE then I would wait a week or two in the ABE run to start your erase pro. Do you plan on logging your experience Charlie?
Both as in erase pro and ABE or Follidrone?

Not sure about logging it I've never done that before but I would probably post my results. I'm currently deployed so It takes a few weeks for some things to get out here so I'm just trying to get everything ordered before I start.