Recommend me a natty supplement to bridge two ABE runs

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both as in erase pro and ABE or Follidrone?

Not sure about logging it I've never done that before but I would probably post my results. I'm currently deployed so It takes a few weeks for some things to get out here so I'm just trying to get everything ordered before I start.
I was talking on erase pro and abe I can't reply on Follidrone because I have no experience with it. Would definitely like to hear how your run goes. :)

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks to this thread i decided to get FD2 and Letrone from BLR and it arrived yesterday! Im going to hold off FD2 for another week or so untill im done with my ABE run, but started Letrone today. Really looking forward to seeing how my body reacts to these supplements.

As my ABE run is nearing its end I have steadily increased my calories. Im now carb cycling with 2 low, 3 medium and 2 high days a week. Also upped both proteins and fat a bit. Im well above my calculated TDEE now but weight is still holding stable. It definitely feels to me like ABE shines when one adds a bit more calories. I am doing a lean gain so im not going all out, but ive been adding calories every other week now. It will be VERY interesting to see what happens when i switch from ABE to FD2 as they are two completely different products.

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Looking sick man!
What are stats? Height, weight, bf?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! My stats are:

• Years of lifting: 25
  • Height: 190cm
  • Weight: 86kg
  • BF: 8-10%ish
  • Natty
I missed it before but the reason you're so fit is because you're Swedish. They are talking about PAID sex breaks in your country because sex is also a great form of exercise and has documented positive effects on well-being. Come visit me in New York sometime and watch that six pack disappear.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I missed it before but the reason you're so fit is because you're Swedish. They are talking about PAID sex breaks in your country because sex is also a great form of exercise and has documented positive effects on well-being. Come visit me in New York sometime and watch that six pack disappear.
Haha you are part right. I'm actually Norwegian but living in Sweden. I've not heard about the paid sex breaks. But I'll be sure to ask my boss about it!

I'd love to visit New York sometimes that's for damn sure!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Haha you are part right. I'm actually Norwegian but living in Sweden. I've not heard about the paid sex breaks. But I'll be sure to ask my boss about it!

By the amount of tourists on the streets everyday I just assumed everyone has visited New York. You should check it out sometime - I'm sure you get the vacation time over there. It's definitely different than what you see in Europe. It doesn't have that really old rich history that Europe has but it sure has a lot of stuff to keep you busy and entertained. The food is not as fresh as Europe, but it has some of the best chefs in the world. It's just.... different.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to this thread i decided to get FD2 and Letrone from BLR and it arrived yesterday! Im going to hold off FD2 for another week or so untill im done with my ABE run, but started Letrone today. Really looking forward to seeing how my body reacts to these supplements.

As my ABE run is nearing its end I have steadily increased my calories. Im now carb cycling with 2 low, 3 medium and 2 high days a week. Also upped both proteins and fat a bit. Im well above my calculated TDEE now but weight is still holding stable. It definitely feels to me like ABE shines when one adds a bit more calories. I am doing a lean gain so im not going all out, but ive been adding calories every other week now. It will be VERY interesting to see what happens when i switch from ABE to FD2 as they are two completely different products.

My dude you are one shredded mofo. As you mentioned added calories on ABE is key and absolutely no problem with that monster appetite it provides!

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just don't understand how you can be that shredded without cardio. Did you post your diet in this thread? I gotta see this.
calories in calories out, pretty simple formula and aerobic exercise is not great for muscle retention more bang for buck with weight training.

Genetics are in play with everyone.....

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ultimate T, ask Danes, its what you need. Send address, I'll send you a few bottles....pm address

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
.. Talking about sex breaks. M.. Then all of a sudden he's invited to New York. Yikes. Lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ultimate T, ask Danes, its what you need. Send address, I'll send you a few bottles....pm address
Very generous and cool offer here. Stand up dude. ?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you tried it, if not or if you have, pm address, i'll send you a few.
I have yet to try but am not fishing here at all. I meant what was said. Might be perfect for me as I am newly back to natural only supplementation.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By the amount of tourists on the streets everyday I just assumed everyone has visited New York. You should check it out sometime - I'm sure you get the vacation time over there. It's definitely different than what you see in Europe. It doesn't have that really old rich history that Europe has but it sure has a lot of stuff to keep you busy and entertained. The food is not as fresh as Europe, but it has some of the best chefs in the world. It's just.... different.
I can imagine its a big tourist attraction. Id love to see stuff like Ellis Island etc but im shallow and would probably spend more time trying out all the food. I understand Pizza and cheesecake is top notch there!

My dude you are one shredded mofo. As you mentioned added calories on ABE is key and absolutely no problem with that monster appetite it provides!
Thanks man, I appriciate it. Yeah it seems like it requires calories to shine. I never experienced any hunger spike but im the kinda guy who can eat all day allready. I was planning on running another 2 bottles on a defeceit later but as it seems now I might keep the calories high and then run something else when i cut.

Thanks brother, ill send you my adress. Danes has allready recommended me you Ultimate-T so im excited to try it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can imagine its a big tourist attraction. Id love to see stuff like Ellis Island etc but im shallow and would probably spend more time trying out all the food. I understand Pizza and cheesecake is top notch there!

Thanks man, I appriciate it. Yeah it seems like it requires calories to shine. I never experienced any hunger spike but im the kinda guy who can eat all day allready. I was planning on running another 2 bottles on a decefeit later but as it seems now I might keep the calories high and then run something else when i cut.

Thanks brother, ill send you my adress. Danes has allready recommended me you Ultimate-T so im excited to try it.
I really dont know what they have thrown in that caps but its really works :D
I really enjoyed both my run with UT :)

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
How did you dose it? From your reputation I just assume you double or triple everything ;)

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
The cheesecake is great! Although I have traveled to others places that had very good cheesecake as well. But the pizza... nothing like it. I've lived in New York my whole life so I've always taken it granted. But once I started traveling across the states and then overseas I realized that nobody else in the world knows how to make a pizza. I don't understand why... it's such a simple recipe. It's still a mystery to me.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The cheesecake is great! Although I have traveled to others places that had very good cheesecake as well. But the pizza... nothing like it. I've lived in New York my whole life so I've always taken it granted. But once I started traveling across the states and then overseas I realized that nobody else in the world knows how to make a pizza. I don't understand why... it's such a simple recipe. It's still a mystery to me.
Cheesecake! Great now I'm starving for a tasty treat!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds awesome, will be fun to try it.

Man i LOVE pizza and hearing that nobody makes it like in New York seems crazy. I need to get me some of that.

Cheesecake! Great now I'm starving for a tasty treat!
You and me both brother!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you tried it, if not or if you have, pm address, i'll send you a few.
My lord. You rock my good sir! Got my shipment today. Thanks for the Ultimate T and everything else! Wowzers....

Beyond thankful.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much. I haven't used a topical for probably 10 years. I'll definitely have that in mind when I start my cut. Last year I cut down to 83kg (3kg down from where I am now) and my lower abs did look better then. It seems it's the last place that goes for me. Maybe Supernova will make them pop even more!

I've heard a lot about Mass Pro Synthagen on the Blueprint Power Hour podcast but the price has put me off it a bit. But I agree that recovery is key when you get to our age.
Are you 100% natty or you used before?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you brother, i appreciate that.
Whats your diet like??

Going back to supps, Follidrone 2.0 is atm head and shoulders above the rest IMO.. BLR are also in testing with something else big, so watch out...

Evomuse also got some great supps, you checked them out? such as DCP & BMP

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
The natty supplement for muscle building with science behind it is ArA, but I understand you don't want the inflammation. In that case, I don't think you're going to find much of another natty muscle builder, except PA. As for cutting there are more options out there, like you said with Erase Pro.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm from both sides of New York, Western and Manhattan. And agreed, NYC styled pizza is amazing. It is the pinnacle of pizza. You can only enjoy Chicago style if you grew up on it without other choices. Western NY/Buffalo's pizza is a hybrid of Chicago and NYC, so there's a cult fan following for it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chicago Deep dish > all
Chicago style hotdog > all

/thread

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Chicago Deep dish > all

/thread
Very funny, but the pizza and dogs in Chicago can't touch New York. Chicago has plenty of things that are better than New York though like.... umm... uhhh.. smaller rats...

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats your diet like??

Going back to supps, Follidrone 2.0 is atm head and shoulders above the rest IMO.. BLR are also in testing with something else big, so watch out...

Evomuse also got some great supps, you checked them out? such as DCP & BMP
My Diet:
  • Calories and macros are tracked every day
  • Eating just around maintanance (this can be changed easily)
  • 6 days of clean eating 1 day of clean eating + refeed in the evening
  • 2700 kcal, 200g protein, 260g carbs, 80g fat
My food choices are nothing special.

• Meal 1: Overnight oats with eggs
  • Meal 2: Chicken, rice, vegetables and brazil nuts.
  • Meal 3: Chcken, rice, vegetables and avocado.
  • Meal 4: Chicken, rice, vegetables and dark chocolate.
  • Meal 5: Eggwhites, cottage cheese, vegetables, pineapple, musli.
  • Peri-workout: Peptopro, HBCD, SELECT, Oatmeal, Sweet Potatoe Powder.
I pretty much eat the same things every day and go totally ham on my refeeds. I can easily add 8000 caories to my refeed day without breaking a sweat.
The above is how my diet has been for a long time, but i recently switched to carb cycling for a lean gain period. I still eat the same foods but my weeks looks like this:

• Monday - Protein: 212g, Carbs: 282g, Fat: 103g (medium carb day)
  • Tuesday - Protein 212g, Carbs: 165g, Fat: 102g (low carb)
  • Wednesday - Protein: 212g, Carbs: 450g, Fat 102g (high carb)
  • Thursday - Protein: 212g, Carbs: 282g, Fat: 103g (medium carb day)
  • Friday - Protein 212g, Carbs: 165g, Fat: 102g (low carb)
  • Saturday - REFEED (high everything)
  • Sunday - Protein 212g, Carbs: 165g, Fat: 102g (low carb)
As for the supps ive gotten my hands on FD2 and Letrone and im looking forward to starting FD2 later this week. Ive concidered Evomuse products in the future, they are just a bit hard to get hold of here in Sweden

My lord. You rock my good sir! Got my shipment today. Thanks for the Ultimate T and everything else! Wowzers....

Beyond thankful.
Cool that you got the shipment from him!

The natty supplement for muscle building with science behind it is ArA, but I understand you don't want the inflammation. In that case, I don't think you're going to find much of another natty muscle builder, except PA. As for cutting there are more options out there, like you said with Erase Pro.
Yeah ArA is a no go for me with my heels im afraid. PA in the form of Soy Lecithin Granules are a staple allready.

Folidrone 2.0 is a must for you.
I have it ready and im looking forward to it.

I'm from both sides of New York, Western and Manhattan. And agreed, NYC styled pizza is amazing. It is the pinnacle of pizza. You can only enjoy Chicago style if you grew up on it without other choices. Western NY/Buffalo's pizza is a hybrid of Chicago and NYC, so there's a cult fan following for it.
Chicago Deep dish > all

/thread
Very funny, but the pizza and dogs in Chicago can't touch New York. Chicago has plenty of things that are better than New York though like.... umm... uhhh.. smaller rats...
Damnit guys, its my low carb day and you are making me hungry!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will have to agree to disagree lol.

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established

Beyond thankful.
hahaha some of us have all the luck! jk jk hilarious exchange that was though

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed. Received sir. Posted about it already in here. You are a hell of a dude. I will be posting reviews after completing. Already started today. Thank you for everything it is much appreciated!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TheMrMuscle what is up with your heels?

Mine are really playing up ATM, not sure why but hurt to walk on sometimes

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TheMrMuscle what is up with your heels?

Mine are really playing up ATM, not sure why but hurt to walk on sometimes
I got an inflammation in both my heels 9 months ago that just doesnt want to let go. Ive been taking anti-innflamatories, loaded eccentrics and now accupuncture and it still a problem. Sucks major ass, but what can you do.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got an inflammation in both my heels 9 months ago that just doesnt want to let go. Ive been taking anti-innflamatories, loaded eccentrics and now accupuncture and it still a problem. Sucks major ass, but what can you do.
Is it not plantar fasciitis ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you tried Serrapeptase?

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The doctor just called it inflammation of the heel tendon but reading about what you said it can just as well be that.
I have just taken delivery today of some gel heel inserts for my shoes, hoping they will help me

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have just taken delivery today of some gel heel inserts for my shoes, hoping they will help me
Yeah I have a couple of those myself. And I try to wear shoes with an elevated heel when I'm at work standing up all day. But my heels are so painful at times that I can't lie on my back in bed because the weight on them on the mattress is too much.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That just promotes breakdown of scar tissue.... and its not that great at that
The doctor just called it inflammation of the heel tendon but reading about what you said it can just as well be that.

I'm not familiar with what that is im afraid.
It does kind of sound like plantar fasciitis. From what I read...serrapeptase works wonders for inflammation and pain as well. I have never tried it but I was looking into it for my fiancé who was recently diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis..

http://smart-nutrition.net/serrapeptase-silkwormenzyme.htm

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the link. It does sound good and I'm so sick and tired of the pain I'd try anything.
Give it a go. I only tried following back surgery with the scar tissue etc but didn't help. Maybe too much to ask..... you tried curcumin ?? Amazing for inflammation