Quick Question Thread - Throw 'Em Up!!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fructose possesses only about 5% of the binding affinity of glucose, in respects to myo- and adipocyte storage; however, not all fruit (primary sources of fructose) are composed exclusively, or even primarily, of fructose. With that being said, I would not suggest fructose sources as one's major carbohydrate intake, for the above mentioned lack of binding affinity.
Mullet - would you include unprocessed honey in this category?

djl

Awards
  • Established
Recreate and Headaches?

OCCFan023 recommended I post my question here (from http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/96039-recreate-headaches.html#post1385601):

Anyone else get a throbbing headache about 30 minutes to an hour after taking your Recreate dose?

It could simply be a coincidence, and the crappy weather system is causing it, but the timing is there and thought I'd ask.

i'm currently finishing out my 2nd full week on Recreate.

I'm pretty much a stim junkie, so I wouldn't think the stimulant aspect would cause the headaches.

The headaches only have started within the last 3 days of use.

Anyone have any idea? Maybe it's just weather? Dunno, but thought I'd ask if anyone else has seen this.

mcour1226

mcour1226

Awards
Is the new Test booster a replacement for Powerfull? Any plans for USP package deals ala AN? If so any time frame when we could expect a deal or two?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OCCFan023 recommended I post my question here (from http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/96039-recreate-headaches.html#post1385601):

Anyone else get a throbbing headache about 30 minutes to an hour after taking your Recreate dose?

It could simply be a coincidence, and the crappy weather system is causing it, but the timing is there and thought I'd ask.

i'm currently finishing out my 2nd full week on Recreate.

I'm pretty much a stim junkie, so I wouldn't think the stimulant aspect would cause the headaches.

The headaches only have started within the last 3 days of use.

Anyone have any idea? Maybe it's just weather? Dunno, but thought I'd ask if anyone else has seen this.
I would be happy to answer your question, however, are you dosing any other supplements? And further, have you made any other recent changes to your nutrition or training program?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the new Test booster a replacement for Powerfull? Any plans for USP package deals ala AN? If so any time frame when we could expect a deal or two?
No, it is not. They are fundamentally different products, which will have an incredible amount of synergy!

In terms of package deals, we do put together stunning sales on individual products quite often; prior to the release of ReCreate, Anabolic Pump was being sold for approximately $30. while there is nothing on the immediate horizon, keep an eye out on NutraPlanet for further deals!

djl

Awards
  • Established
I would be happy to answer your question, however, are you dosing any other supplements? And further, have you made any other recent changes to your nutrition or training program?
Leviathon Reloaded (2 caps am, 1 cap pm).

That's it.

No changes to nutrition or training.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leviathon Reloaded (2 caps am, 1 cap pm).

That's it.

No changes to nutrition or training.
I could see it being a combination of both LR and ReCreate; most likely, the combination of the two is producing an issue!

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
So i just got my shipment of USP stuff. If you cycle pfull 5 days on 2 off, can it be run continuously without losing its effectiveness, or should you take a month off after 2 or 3 bottles in a row?

I had to share my stash. I was almost giddy the day it came in.

Attachments

djl

Awards
  • Established
I could see it being a combination of both LR and ReCreate; most likely, the combination of the two is producing an issue!
I've just noticed today that if I work out 1/2 hour to 45 minutes after taking LR and Recreate (and Recreate by itself), then no headache for me. I've been lifting late at night, so haven't been able to workout after taking it, but this weekend I made a point of doing so. And no headache.

Seems like the pills are punishing me unless I workout.

djl

Awards
  • Established
So i just got my shipment of USP stuff. If you cycle pfull 5 days on 2 off, can it be run continuously without losing its effectiveness, or should you take a month off after 2 or 3 bottles in a row?

Man, quite a stash, very lucky!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The initial suggestion of the 5/2 protocol was to avoid desensitization of dopaminergic ions. Such rapid desensitization is the case with synthetic preparations, and while MP has been demonstrated to be vastly superior in this respect, it is a worthwhile precaution. However, with all that being said, there yet remains a maximum dosing curve (different for each individual) under which PowerFULL will remain effective. The new 5/2 protocol may elongate that curve - as well as your bottle - but it is not indefinite.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've just noticed today that if I work out 1/2 hour to 45 minutes after taking LR and Recreate (and Recreate by itself), then no headache for me. I've been lifting late at night, so haven't been able to workout after taking it, but this weekend I made a point of doing so. And no headache.

Seems like the pills are punishing me unless I workout.
I have seen several studies which attempt to correlate CHS (cluster headache syndrome) with the lipolysis of stored triglycerides into FA, and subsequently the oxidation of FFAs. In layman terms, ReCreate and LR are causing significant lipolysis, induced both directly and indirectly by the hypothalamus; as in CHS, this could be significantly altering both brain and peripheral tissue vasodilation via stimulation of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system. As a response to energy demands, blood-flow could be increased in the brain, causing pressure headaches. Exercise is readily oxidizing these FFAs, and avoiding this process, and therein your headaches.

....maybe.

studking

Awards
i really dont have a diet going on, what do you suggest, help please?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
It was a joke, its an ice cream maker.

I suggest checking out this basic info thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/90304-beginners-all-ages.html

Also read through the nutrional forums and form an idea of what you want to do (there is a lot of quality info on there). After that feel free to ask more specific questions.

Side note this is a USP Labs product quick question thread.
My bad, now I feel like a *ick...

Should take complex carbs with AP. My favorites would be oatmeal, straight oats, high quality bread (specialty), quinoa, brown rice... Just gotta get the timing and amounts right. Check out GMG760's log... He has some good diets laid out in the beginning...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
help me out whats that?
While this isn't necessarily the appropriate forum for this type of question, feel free to e-mail me at the address listed in my signature for a detailed answer! I would be more than happy to assist you in putting together a detailed nutritional program.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I had a scary thought last night while watching the movie Mr.Brooks. What happens when I run out/stop taking ap/pf/recreate stack, what kind of rebound will there be, since at present my body/system/metabolism(what ever term would be correct) is ramped up.
:donut:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a scary thought last night while watching the movie Mr.Brooks. What happens when I run out/stop taking ap/pf/recreate stack, what kind of rebound will there be, since at present my body/system/metabolism(what ever term would be correct) is ramped up.
:donut:
That would depend on continuing a successful diet. In terms of rebound storage, so to speak, there is not necessarily a worry.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
That would depend on continuing a successful diet. In terms of rebound storage, so to speak, there is not necessarily a worry.
Ok, fair enough, I will keep that in mind, it just hit for a minute, because I feel that the stack seems to be better utilizing the foods I am eating. Would you not agree that this IS one of the many main benefits of the products, or I am totally off the mark.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, fair enough, I will keep that in mind, it just hit for a minute, because I feel that the stack seems to be better utilizing the foods I am eating. Would you not agree that this IS one of the many main benefits of the products, or I am totally off the mark.
Perfectly put!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I usually start my workout between 6 and 7 at night. Would there be any difference if I took the recreate 1 breafast and 2 before workout instead of 2 and 1?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually start my workout between 6 and 7 at night. Would there be any difference if I took the recreate 1 breafast and 2 before workout instead of 2 and 1?
While we deliberately avoided making Caffeine the primary stimulant in ReCreate - in order to avoid insomnia - the synergy between ingredients most definitely produces prolonged states of 'alertness'. While this is not your typical, 'heart pounding' stimulant experience, a 7pm dose most definitely has the potential to disrupt sleep patterns. While I would personally avoid that dose, if you feel comfortable in your ability to sleep after, there is no issue with effectiveness!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
While we deliberately avoided making Caffeine the primary stimulant in ReCreate - in order to avoid insomnia - the synergy between ingredients most definitely produces prolonged states of 'alertness'. While this is not your typical, 'heart pounding' stimulant experience, a 7pm dose most definitely has the potential to disrupt sleep patterns. While I would personally avoid that dose, if you feel comfortable in your ability to sleep after, there is no issue with effectiveness!
Thanks, I may stick to one then. If i had the money, I probably would be running 2/2 because I noticed Sat AM I got a workout in, and with 2 DCP and 2 Recreate it was sweat sweat sweat!

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
Hey got another question here. A buddy of mine got bulk supercissus, not realizing it was not the pills??? i dont know...anyways, there are no dosing instructions on it and no scooper. Any recommendation as to dosing it tsp or tbsp? more or less?

Also, he says it tastes like crap, any good ideas on what to mix it with to mask the taste?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
This question may be a little irrelevant, but if you can answer or PM me, Im curious about all the colors of the USPlabs stuff I gotten over time and what the current capsules are like. My Recreate is white with letters, Ive gone through two bottles of pf, same lot, same batch, one was purple and one was orange. Ive had red supercissus, white ap, for some reason I think something was yellow, brown or green.

Also, it looks like Im seeing a more uniform bottle size, with no odd balls, or different colors other than blue. Was this uniformity something you guys were working towards all along, or was it a requirement for getting on the shelves. Personally I wouldnt care if the stuff came in brown paper bags, Id still want it, but I do like the way the blueness all lines up now.

ajensen11

Awards
What should I do if I dont get the original response from AP? The first couple days I took it with 50g of oatmeal and had no bloat and still felt hungry, now that does not happen anymore. What should I alter/change? Btw I am eating 20min after dosing.

Also, with Powerfull, if you had to use it pre-W/O or pre-Bed what would you recommend? Since you say you wont get the GH increase Pre-W/O after consuming carbs.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What should I do if I dont get the original response from AP? The first couple days I took it with 50g of oatmeal and had no bloat and still felt hungry, now that does not happen anymore. What should I alter/change? Btw I am eating 20min after dosing.

Also, with Powerfull, if you had to use it pre-W/O or pre-Bed what would you recommend? Since you say you wont get the GH increase Pre-W/O after consuming carbs.
I'm unsure your concern with AP? A few days isn't necessarily enough time to see any body composition changes, nor judge if the product is working.

In terms of the PowerFULL dosage, I think that would depend primarily on your goals.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey got another question here. A buddy of mine got bulk supercissus, not realizing it was not the pills??? i dont know...anyways, there are no dosing instructions on it and no scooper. Any recommendation as to dosing it tsp or tbsp? more or less?

Also, he says it tastes like crap, any good ideas on what to mix it with to mask the taste?
What is the standardization %? Is this our Cissus, or another company's?

ajensen11

Awards
I'm unsure your concern with AP? A few days isn't necessarily enough time to see any body composition changes, nor judge if the product is working.

In terms of the PowerFULL dosage, I think that would depend primarily on your goals.
I thought the loss of being bloated and not being full, actually still hungry, was a sign the AP was working. Was I wrong? Otherwise, what signs do I look for to know that it is working?

With Powerfull I want the 221% increase in GH and 53% increase in test. I want to take advantage of everything it can help with, which is why I bought it. If I only wanted a certain effect that it offers I am sure I could have found something that was cheaper to do so.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I thought the loss of being bloated and not being full, actually still hungry, was a sign the AP was working. Was I wrong? Otherwise, what signs do I look for to know that it is working?

With Powerfull I want the 221% increase in GH and 53% increase in test. I want to take advantage of everything it can help with, which is why I bought it. If I only wanted a certain effect that it offers I am sure I could have found something that was cheaper to do so.
No offense bro, but you're starting to sound like a 'tard. Stop being a smart-ass (ex. "If I only wanted a certain effect that it offers I am sure I could have found something that was cheaper to do so.") and be patient.

ajensen11

Awards
No offense bro, but you're starting to sound like a 'tard. Stop being a smart-ass (ex. "If I only wanted a certain effect that it offers I am sure I could have found something that was cheaper to do so.") and be patient.
Well I guess the answer I got is what I should have assumed from a rep. I just dont understand why you would take Powerfull or any item in a way that would not maximize all of it effects, which is what I want to do.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I guess the answer I got is what I should have assumed from a rep. I just dont understand why you would take Powerfull or any item in a way that would not maximize all of it effects, which is what I want to do.
Excuse me?

PowerFULL is made of two components: PureSAP an extract of the cholorophytum plant, used for its ability to mimic Testosterone - primarily, a triterpene saponin "Stigmasterol" whose chemical structure is nearly identical to Testosterone. And PureDOPA an extract of Mucuna Pruriens, which has shown independent ability to increase endogenous Testosterone, as well as increase endogenous GHRH/GH, via levodopa.

Now, you asked which would be a better dosage, Pre-WO (which would maximize Chlorophytum's Test-mimicking effect, and reap Dopaminergic benefits) or Pre-Bed (which would induce the GH release sought after by purchasing Mucuna); the differing dosages would deliver mutually exclusive effects. So, I told you that would depend primarily on your goals. I.e., do you want the product for awareness, motor awareness (mind-to-muscle connection), and endurance (Pre-WO), or for rest and rejuvenation (Pre-Bed).

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You won't see benefits from HGH until about 2 or 3 kits. Some can spend 1500 dollars on this until they realize that it's not doing anything for them.

ajensen11

Awards
Excuse me?

PowerFULL is made of two components: PureSAP an extract of the cholorophytum plant, used for its ability to mimic Testosterone - primarily, a triterpene saponin "Stigmasterol" whose chemical structure is nearly identical to Testosterone. And PureDOPA an extract of Mucuna Pruriens, which has shown independent ability to increase endogenous Testosterone, as well as increase endogenous GHRH/GH, via levodopa.

Now, you asked which would be a better dosage, Pre-WO (which would maximize Chlorophytum's Test-mimicking effect, and reap Dopaminergic benefits) or Pre-Bed (which would induce the GH release sought after by purchasing Mucuna); the differing dosages would deliver mutually exclusive effects. So, I told you that would depend primarily on your goals. I.e., do you want the product for awareness, motor awareness (mind-to-muscle connection), and endurance (Pre-WO), or for rest and rejuvenation (Pre-Bed).
Thank you for your very descriptive answer.

What do you think of using NP's Bulk Yellow Gold when not using AP? So I can keep AP dosing to just 3 times a day.

Also, I've read that AP has a 6 hour half-life, or is effective for 6 hours(not sure which one). So would it be fine to just dose AP pre-w/o instead of both pre and post?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your very descriptive answer.

What do you think of using NP's Bulk Yellow Gold when not using AP? So I can keep AP dosing to just 3 times a day.

Also, I've read that AP has a 6 hour half-life, or is effective for 6 hours(not sure which one). So would it be fine to just dose AP pre-w/o instead of both pre and post?
I think you guys should just say f*** it and just throw down... :numbered:

LOVERIUS

Awards
About the "new" AP vs. the "old": I know the cissus has been removed, but what else has been changed? Are the amounts of tannins and p-insulin higher now or the same, since the removal of cissus?

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
What is the standardization %? Is this our Cissus, or another company's?
I am 99% sure it is the bulk sold on NP. He bought everything else there, I don't see why he would go somewhere else and buy the bulk stuff. I'll double check with him though, but for now lets assume its the NP stuff.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
About the "new" AP vs. the "old": I know the cissus has been removed, but what else has been changed? Are the amounts of tannins and p-insulin higher now or the same, since the removal of cissus?
Nope, the concentrations of Corosolic Acid, Tannins, and Berberine in the 'new' AP are the exact same.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 99% sure it is the bulk sold on NP. He bought everything else there, I don't see why he would go somewhere else and buy the bulk stuff. I'll double check with him though, but for now lets assume its the NP stuff.
Hm, I cannot remember the volume instructions (in terms of teaspoons) exactly, but I believe 1/4 tsp 3x daily was the spot!