Quick ralox question

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Purchase ralox recently to clear up gyno. Used two new places this time. Usually the ralox I’ve gotten in the past has been milky white. but this time one bottle is completely clear from one place. The other bottle is clear with a yellow tint.
Did I get bunk ralox from both places? Has anyone ever seen clear ralox ?

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Purchase ralox recently to clear up gyno. Used two new places this time. Usually the ralox I’ve gotten in the past has been milky white. but this time one bottle is completely clear from one place. The other bottle is clear with a yellow tint.
Did I get bunk ralox from both places? Has anyone ever seen clear ralox ?
Ralox I got from MA Research was a milky yellow. Had to shake the shiz out of it and sometimes scrape the bottom w a paper clip. It def should not be clear.

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone think the clear one could just be nolva ?
it’s from geo. haven’t ordered from them in years not sure if they went down hill

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The ralox chemical itself is yellow...and when it is mixed with a carrier, it is still yellow. It's solubility is also very poor, which is why it is almost always a suspension (when real), as dissolving it requires harsh solvents. MA Research Ralox is VERY GOOD and properly dosed. You must shake it, but at least you can be certain it is real.

thetawave

Awards
I wrap the bottle of ralox in microwaveable heating pad for about 15 min then shake it up. The warmth helps keep the dropper from clogging up and makes mixing the solution easier. Mine is yellow milky color from MA.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wrap the bottle of ralox in microwaveable heating pad for about 15 min then shake it up. The warmth helps keep the dropper from clogging up and makes mixing the solution easier. Mine is yellow milky color from MA.
I used to store my personal supply in the fridge, but no more. Refrigerating it makes it harder to shakeup. If it's left at room temp, it mixes up much easier.