How do you store your Prohormones? Quick Question.

BioHackJack

Awards
I just bought a couple bottles of M-STEN...my first experience with a Prohormone. I'm sure this is a super dumb question but.... Do you store your Prohormones in a cabinet (cool-dark place) like oils and sarms? Or, do you store yours in the refrigerator like you would with reconstituted peptides? I read something where someone mentioned storing their PHs in the fridge....so it got me thinking. Thanks.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you walk to the door to the left of staircase. From there walk straight in there is a false wall adjacent from the door. Push that back. Slowly crawl on your hands and knees about 20 feet down the homemade steps. Once at the bottom you will see two vaults. Make SURE to use the left the right is rigged. The combo is 69-3-69. Once inside you have twenty seconds to get the wooden box at the very top left corner. Close the vault. Now open the wooden box. Inside that is a key lock box. The key is located back up the stairs on my key ring. That my friend is how I store mine. Jk man. Anyway I keep mine in an ammo box in my closet.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you walk to the door to the left of staircase. From there walk straight in there is a false wall adjacent from the door. Push that back. Slowly crawl on your hands and knees about 20 feet down the homemade steps. Once at the bottom you will see two vaults. Make SURE to use the left the right is rigged. The combo is 69-3-69. Once inside you have twenty seconds to get the wooden box at the very top left corner. Close the vault. Now open the wooden box. Inside that is a key lock box. The key is located back up the stairs on my key ring. That my friend is how I store mine. Jk man. Anyway I keep mine in an ammo box in my closet.
Ammo box or nothing!

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I store mine at the bottom of a drawer. All my good PHs are expired but I've stored them safely and they still seem potent from what I've heard.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in my tummy

in a dark closet .. if i know i wanna keep something for logn time .. vaccum seal them up.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Reply of the day @Burnfire for sure