3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good homie lookin good! Any better results with the slin?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Lookin good homie lookin good! Any better results with the slin?
I haven't tried again yet. Just kinda workin everything back in a little at a time. I will definitely let you know when I do though :)

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Yah they looked tough against the Rams @ home :jaw:

hahah...bad week for the NFC East.
Yeah, the Skins had fumblitis, Eli had interceptionitis, and Romo is out for 4 weeks. It was an AWFUL week. So happy the Giants lost last night. (Sorry man! :lol:) The NFC East is still very wide open!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the Skins had fumblitis, Eli had interceptionitis, and Romo is out for 4 weeks. It was an AWFUL week. So happy the Giants lost last night. (Sorry man! :lol:) The NFC East is still very wide open!!
The skins surely look tough...but I think Campbell's inexperience will be a huge factor come the closing weeks. Then again, everyone thought that Eli would have the same problems last year, so who knows.

Romo just doesn't have it. As a regular season QB he's just fine...but in the post season he just doesn't have that drive and determination that you need to take it all.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Im trying something out. I am taking 3 on off days still and on workout days I am taking the 3 pre w/o and then also taking 1 before some major meals as a nutrient partinioner (sp?). Just trying new things :)
Interesting.... I was thinking about bumping up to 4 pre-workout. But then I realized that they're still working awesome for me so there's really no need :D I thought you were taking 5 at once, and I was wondering if that was having an effect on your stomach at all. I've noticed that a couple people have mentioned that 3 or more gave them some stomach discomfort, but since you're spreading them out I guess this doesn't apply.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Interesting.... I was thinking about bumping up to 4 pre-workout. But then I realized that they're still working awesome for me so there's really no need :D I thought you were taking 5 at once, and I was wondering if that was having an effect on your stomach at all. I've noticed that a couple people have mentioned that 3 or more gave them some stomach discomfort, but since you're spreading them out I guess this doesn't apply.
I actually just took 5 for the first time yesterday and I felt real good all day. Not saying that'll always happen...but for yesterday I was good.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
CT has an iron stomach and is tough as nails. No supp will ever give him discomfort!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
CT has an iron stomach and is tough as nails. No supp will ever give him discomfort!
haha...I actually said earlier in this log that something I was taking was beating up my stomach something fierce ;)

Its cool though...I feel good *as far as stomach goes* for days now so i'm still steamrollin!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookn good CT! Shoulders/arms filln out!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Lookn good CT! Shoulders/arms filln out!
Thanks buddy :)

I am sure the shoulders portion is from all the KB work i've done in the past 2-3 months now. The arms however...I have no idea :)

My girlfriend said the other day that she thinks my arms are bigger and I thought she was just bs'ing me...but a few other people have said so also....so maybe I should get my tape measure out, haha

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to have to try a kettle bell workout. I've been interested for a while, but I really think I need to experience it so that I can truly appreciate it.

Did the weekend off do you some good?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I actually just took 5 for the first time yesterday and I felt real good all day. Not saying that'll always happen...but for yesterday I was good.
Took 5 what???????

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Deuce, what'd you take 5 of???

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn! Now I wanna know what 5 caps is like! I may have to raise my dosage up when my new bottle comes :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Damn! Now I wanna know what 5 caps is like! I may have to raise my dosage up when my new bottle comes :D
Dood. It may be too outta control. I dunno about it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why TOO outta control?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too much carbs! :eek:What will I ever do?! :rolleyes:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to have to try a kettle bell workout. I've been interested for a while, but I really think I need to experience it so that I can truly appreciate it.

Did the weekend off do you some good?
I think a KB workout would be real good for you! It works out all kinds of different muscles and the same muscles in different ways....it's just a nice change of pace from the norm. Definitely check it out.

The time off was definitely needed. I had a good workout today *even though I still don't feel too hot* and tomorrow is an off day...but i'll probably do some yoga or maybe go play tennis or something.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Lots of ALA ... be prepared to carb up dawg ;)
The ALA is the exact reason i'm trying it. Im taking a normal dose of 3 pre w/o and then with the 2-3 largest meals of the day I am taking 1 with each meal. 2 days in, I dig it a lot! I am going to run it for at least a week to see how I feel.

You're totally right though Kyle...i'm craving carbs a lot harder than usual. The only saving grace is that, it doesn't seem like they are affecting my stomach at all right now. If anything they are just kinda goin in and comin out, haha. It's pretty awesome!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
10/14/08 - Day 9

Overview : Today went really well for me. It was my short day which means I went to bed around 8am this morning and woke myself up at 1pm so that my sleep schedule is not all Effed up for the rest of the week. That usually means that I will have a very weak day. Doubled with that, was my lingering kinda sick/kinda not sick/whatever that i'm going through right now...so I thought today was a failure for sure. Enter Cre-02.

MST decided it wouldn't allow me to have a poor day today. Lifts felt good...nutrition was pretty much on point. I dig it! Started with some unilateral leg work to try and loosen up a bit. My legs felt really tight this morning. I think because I only slept a few hours.

Tuesday - Back/Traps:

- 50 reps wide grip pushups
- 50 reps situp w/20lbs on chest
- Rx1 (right leg) 45 seconds, (left leg) 45 seconds
- Rx2 (right leg) 45 seconds, (left leg) 45 seconds
- Rx3 (right leg) 45 seconds, (left leg) 45 seconds
- Deadlifts
175lbs x 8
200lbs x 6 +5lbs
255lbs x 4 +1 rep
- Bent over Rows
85lbs x 10 +2 reps
115lbs x 7 +1 rep
140lbs x 4
- BB Shrugs
150lbs x 10
170lbs x 8
200lbs x 6
*Since my dumbbells felt awkward last week, I just switched to BB shrugs instead.

Nutritional Totals:
Calories - 2,040
Fat - 66.3g - 596cals - 26 %
Carbohydrate 227.2g - 890cals - 39 %
Dietary Fiber 41.4g
Protein 193.1g - 770cals - 34 %

Supplements:
4 Mst Cre-02
2 Mst Hardcore Shred Xs
2 Mst Mvp365
1 Growth Factor
1 CL Purple Wraath
3 XF Ice
1 NOW Acidophilus
2 Fish Oils
2 Active Enzymes
4 Mst Zmk
1 Mst Somnidren GH

Next Installment : I will update for my off day tomorrow!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took 5 before my workout today along with 3 caps slin, so thats like..... 584mgs of Ala, i felt gooooodddd. :lol:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I took 5 before my workout today along with 3 caps slin, so thats like..... 584mgs of Ala, i felt gooooodddd. :lol:
haha thats outrageous! I won't take any more than 3 at a time...but its been 5-6 total daily.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha thats outrageous! I won't take any more than 3 at a time...but its been 5-6 total daily.
I think i read ur thread wrong which is why i did it. :toofunny:
Didnt negatively affect me at all, and actualy did HIIT cardio after my workout which surprised me. :lol:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ive heard of 6 being used at once with no side effects at all. Its just....amazing :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah they looked tough against the Rams @ home :jaw:

hahah...bad week for the NFC East.
Yeah that was ugly more so because I thought Jason Campbell would torch that "D" not a single TD pass damn fantasy football:aargh:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that was ugly more so because I thought Jason Campbell would torch that "D" not a single TD pass damn fantasy football:aargh:
I am tied for 1st in my league and played the guy who I was tied with this week. Going into monday night I needed something like 10 points to take 1st place and I had Eli and Kevin Boss starting. In the bag right? :(

Well lucky for me...Eli and Boss did just good enough that I tied the guy I was tied with...haha. So now we are both 4-1-1.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Let's stay on topic here. 6 CRE02s at a time?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
10/15/08 - Day 10

Overview : Today was an off day...from it all. I didn't work, I didn't lift...just an off day. Went out and spent some money that I shouldn't have spent...and that was that. A little annoyed because the mrs. and I were fighting....but otherwise, a good day.

I ate some stuff I didn't feel like looking up cals for...so I am just gonna list my diet for the day rather than list cal totals. Once in a while i'll do that to break monotony anyway :)

Wednesday - OFF:

- 60 mins "Cahhhhdio"

Da Food:
Meal #1 - Half a roaster chicken, spinach, mixed veggies (carrots, broccoli, squash)
Meal #2 - Homemade Meatloaf, Spinach, Mixed veggies (same as above)
Meal #3 Oatmeal Raisin CliF bar, 2 homemade juice popsicles (made from real juice)
Meal #4 Homemade Meatloaf, Spinach, medium apple, small banana
Meal #5 **about to go eat now...not sure yet**

Supplements:
5 Mst Cre-02
2 Mst Hardcore Shred Xs
2 Mst Mvp365
2 Growth Factor
2 XF Ice
2 NOW Acidophilus
2 Fish Oils
2 Active Enzymes
4 Mst Zmk
1 Mst Somnidren GH

Next Installment : Tomorrow will be legs/forearms
*Note : I am not in a gym yet :( so I will be subbing squats out for some other things. I will make it nasty though....stay tuned!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious to see what kinda nastiness you come up with as a squat substitute!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious to see what kinda nastiness you come up with as a squat substitute!
I'm at a challenging spot with my home workout apparatus and my body being the only things available to me....however, I plan to overcome this obstacle with flying colors.

If my girlfriend didn't work...i'd have her take photos and video of the event, haha. I will surely come up with something though....i'm pretty good on the fly ;)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phillies beat out the Dodgers, my girlfriend cried Monday when they lost, I'll see how she handles this.

She is a baseball FREAK and a Dodgers FANATIC!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Phillies beat out the Dodgers, my girlfriend cried Monday when they lost, I'll see how she handles this.

She is a baseball FREAK and a Dodgers FANATIC!!!
If they re-sign Manny and let Lowe go for some younger talent, I think they'll be right back there next year.

Tell her to stay up :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant wait to get my next bottle in!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If they re-sign Manny and let Lowe go for some younger talent, I think they'll be right back there next year.

Tell her to stay up :)
Yup, she cried again.

I agree CT. Manny re-signing looks pretty promising. Number one, Manny loves L.A. L.A. is so packed with celebrities that Manny trips out that he can take him and his family out for dinner and it isn't a giant hoopla. We're more concerned with Movie celebrities then athletes (by FAR), and he and his family have been longing for some normalcy, which he gets in the L.A. atmosphere. Number two, he's actually delivering and living up to the expectations that come with his records, and number three, the teammates love him, most importantly, critical members like Russel Martin. His attitude and antics are in check and his talent is on display, so its looking good.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Yup, she cried again.

I agree CT. Manny re-signing looks pretty promising. Number one, Manny loves L.A. L.A. is so packed with celebrities that Manny trips out that he can take him and his family out for dinner and it isn't a giant hoopla. We're more concerned with Movie celebrities then athletes (by FAR), and he and his family have been longing for some normalcy, which he gets in the L.A. atmosphere. Number two, he's actually delivering and living up to the expectations that come with his records, and number three, the teammates love him, most importantly, critical members like Russel Martin. His attitude and antics are in check and his talent is on display, so its looking good.

Couldnt have said it better.