Q&A FOR OLYMPUS LABS TR1UMPH

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I think it is only fair that I write this retraction of a statement I made about TR1UMPH. I thought at the time it was TR1UMPH that was giving me loose stools and upset stomach. I have recently given it another go and realized it was not the TR1UMPH at all. I'm using it pre workout with 1 scoop protein and loving it.
Glad to hear you got that all sorted out and can enjoy those gainz now!

Forumname05

Awards
Anyone live in NY? Due to my digestive issues with Tr1umph I have 1 unopened tub of Tr1umph and one opened tub with about 6 servings missing. Looking to sell the unopened tub. If someone buys it j will also give them the open one as well. $35
Where in NY are you?

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Has a flavoring ranking been established?

Looking to try for the first time. Thanks

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

By ranking I presume you mean a list of flavors by most to least tasty.

All the flavors are great tbh. But, I'd say the OG orange and the peaches n' cream are two of the BEST tasting supps I've ever had.

Plenty of reviews around : )

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ask boxer implied taste is subjective so more a matter of your personal tastes. However, I have yet to hear any negative feedback on any flavour.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established

I have tried 3 so far,

Strawberry Banana was 1st and nicest I have tried so far.

Cherry Berry was also very nice and I would rate just under strawberry banana

I am currently on my 3rd tub which is peach sorbet, it is similar to the other two but not as strong overall, it has a nice taste but if I had to choose one flavour it would have to be strawberry banana.

Reactions: GNO
Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Orange sounded better to me. I just ordered orange and the strawberry/banana.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have not tried Orange yet but will be the next one i try, overall i would rate 1st Strawberry Banana 2nd Cherry Berry, 3rd Peaches and Cream list may change after i try Orange version

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange or Peaches?
favorite flavor?
From the feedback I've heard it's not conclusive although there is no bad choice. I am partial to peaches just because it's a rare flavour offering

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love peaches. Haven't cracked my orange open yet.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What was the issue with the first flavor version of the orange creamsicle Tr1umph? The new flavoring is still good, but the original was perfect and tasted exactly like those Orange creamsicle ice pops. It was a creamier and had a lil bit more vanilla to it.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was the issue with the first flavor version of the orange creamsicle Tr1umph? The new flavoring is still good, but the original was perfect and tasted exactly like those Orange creamsicle ice pops. It was a creamier and had a lil bit more vanilla to it.
We had to change suppliers ...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Orange > peaches

But...

Berry cherry > orange.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Orange > peaches

But...

Berry cherry > orange.
This man knows his Tr1umph : )

I'm quite fond of all the flavors and tend to rotate thru the collection.

Zariph

Awards
so i had the very first batch of tr1iumph, both peach and orange and both tasted incredible...I hear that the newer batches changed in taste? for those who had the first batch, how does the new flavors rank against those

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
How tasteless is the flavorless tr1umph? Does it have any taste at all?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+1 on this, if it's truely tasteless I'll mix it with my Watermelon Hypermax XT Pre
It mixes well with anything without altering flavor, even protein shakes. If you've ever used SL before it has a a bit of texture but won't alter the taste.

Reactions: GNO

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so i had the very first batch of tr1iumph, both peach and orange and both tasted incredible...I hear that the newer batches changed in taste? for those who had the first batch, how does the new flavors rank against those
I had the original orange flavor and it was absolutely perfect as it was a good impersonation of an orange creamsickle. The new flavor, while still good, just doesn't compare. I find it similar to orange tang. I'm not sure why the flavor was changed, given how delicious the original was.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the original orange flavor and it was absolutely perfect as it was a good impersonation of an orange creamsickle. The new flavor, while still good, just doesn't compare. I find it similar to orange tang. I'm not sure why the flavor was changed, given how delicious the original was.
We had to change suppliers...

Hack75

Hack75

Awards
Question for Triumph use. To clarify I've read the big write up someone posted here- just wanted to ask additional questions.

After a month of Triumph I've noticed that while I enjoy the positive effects, I don't particularly like how it feels "heavy" to drink as opposed to a normal pre workout. Drinking it in the morning mixed with Orange juice is preferred, IMO.

Question- how significant is the benefit/cost to drinking it every day separate from your workout (morning breakfast) as opposed to an hour pre?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question for Triumph use. To clarify I've read the big write up someone posted here- just wanted to ask additional questions.

After a month of Triumph I've noticed that while I enjoy the positive effects, I don't particularly like how it feels "heavy" to drink as opposed to a normal pre workout. Drinking it in the morning mixed with Orange juice is preferred, IMO.

Question- how significant is the benefit/cost to drinking it every day separate from your workout (morning breakfast) as opposed to an hour pre?
Tough to quantify, the SL is most beneficial around the wo window but some other ingredients are not as critical.
You could try half pre and half intra or post...

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how would one dose Tr1umph with yohimbine, in particular bloodshred or ignite as I have both? Know a lot of general consensus is yohimbine 2 hours after food but didn't know if due to it being solely pa changed anything. Was planning tr1umph 1 hour prior to lifting and yohimbine 30-15 minutes prior. Open to better dosing protocols.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how would one dose Tr1umph with yohimbine, in particular bloodshred or ignite as I have both? Know a lot of general consensus is yohimbine 2 hours after food but didn't know if due to it being solely pa changed anything. Was planning tr1umph 1 hour prior to lifting and yohimbine 30-15 minutes prior. Open to better dosing protocols.
xtyler GNO Woody NoAddedHmones

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
xtyler GNO Woody NoAddedHmones
I would take IGNIT3 first, besides the energy from the stims I do not feel the heat & appetite reduction until 30mins-1hr post dosing.

IGNIT3 1-1.5hrs pre
Tr1umph .5hrs pre or right before and finish it intra or half pre, half intra

where is Endur3 here? smh

Jakey

Awards
Just ordered some Tr1umph (just finished off the PH version too ;) ) . :)

For those who take pre-workouts though, how do you time it with the tr1umph? Same time ? Take it before? Does it even affect stims?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered some Tr1umph (just finished off the PH version too ;) ) . :)

For those who take pre-workouts though, how do you time it with the tr1umph? Same time ? Take it before? Does it even affect stims?
I mix it with my CU 30-45 min. PWO. Helps pumps and energy.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mix it with my CU 30-45 min. PWO. Helps pumps and energy.
Same. Some of the best workouts I've had in a long time were Tr1umph + CU 30 min pre, followed by Endur3+ (start sipping ~15 min pre, then finish it roughly half-way through my workout).

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A little while ago I discovered that I have a slight soy allergy. Is Tr1umph safe for me?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little while ago I discovered that I have a slight soy allergy. Is Tr1umph safe for me?
I did too but seems to have dissipated somewhat. Some emulsifiers still bother me but Tr1umph doesn't.

However, everyone is different so can't guarantee you won't have a problem.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You may be OK, how did you find out about your allergy? The soy allergens are largely protein in nature...and most of these proteins are processed out when making soy lecithin.

But as GNO said, people's sensitivity may vary. It may help to know what foods have generated symptoms for you.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may be OK, how did you find out about your allergy? The soy allergens are largely protein in nature...and most of these proteins are processed out when making soy lecithin.

But as GNO said, people's sensitivity may vary. It may help to know what foods have generated symptoms for you.
Probably soy protein. I've read that soy lecithin is OK for every soy allergy but I find it hard to believe.
I've taken a supplement that had 1g soy lecithin in serving and had no problem.
I discovered it when I bought some soy protein and started taking about 20-30g a day. First evening I sneezed a little, on day 3 I had some itching and at week I developed a rash. I didn't think that soy might be the problem at first because I didn't have any problems with soy (I mean food that contains soy) before but my symptoms dissapeared after I stopped taking it.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably soy protein. I've read that soy lecithin is OK for every soy allergy but I find it hard to believe.
I've taken a supplement that had 1g soy lecithin in serving and had no problem.
I discovered it when I bought some soy protein and started taking about 20-30g a day. First evening I sneezed a little, on day 3 I had some itching and at week I developed a rash. I didn't think that soy might be the problem at first because I didn't have any problems with soy (I mean food that contains soy) before but my symptoms dissapeared after I stopped taking it.
I never had an issue with Tr1umph but soy protein does cause stomach discomfort so you may be fine.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never had an issue with Tr1umph but soy protein does cause stomach discomfort so you may be fine.
Thanks. Maybe I'll take advantage of the Halloween sale and order some to try out.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. Maybe I'll take advantage of the Halloween sale and order some to try out.
That would be your best bet.

Given how refined/purified Soy Lecithin granules are, I would be genuinely surprised if there was enough trace soy protein content to cause an allergic reaction.

Steezy

Steezy

Awards
  • Established
Is it normal for residue to build up on side on the bottle?? it looks like gunk/slimey texture.. I am just wondering because I mix it pwo with HyperMax Xt and hoping that I am not losing the efficacy of the product.. Thanks!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is it normal for residue to build up on side on the bottle?? it looks like gunk/slimey texture.. I am just wondering because I mix it pwo with HyperMax Xt and hoping that I am not losing the efficacy of the product.. Thanks!
Thats the soy lecithin, perfectly normal for some clumping on the edges. Is doing nothing to lower efficacy.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Question regarding future triumph, is it still going to have PA in it? I know you guys are reformulating it sometime this year. Thank you.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
walk of shame?

please elaborate!!!
VO2 has a home gym and is known to invite 'friends' over and utterly embarrass them with the amount of weight she can lift vs their max.

I don't know from experience though...