Q&A FOR OLYMPUS LABS TR1UMPH

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The majority of human studies I've seen with PA have been around 750mg/ed, but I've read a couple in the 1.5-2g/ed range as well.
Maybe someone with more SL / PA first hand experience can chime in with what's worked best for them.
One of the main things that attracted me to OL is that typically, when they add an ingredient, they add the full clinical dose. That's carried a lot of weight with me.
Thank you.
We never include any ingredient in our formulations as a lure to sell more.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Yep...9...hundred! 913mg to be specific. ;)

Yeah, split dose 1/2 pre 1/2 post wo sounds like the way to go bro!
It's nice to have an exact amount known. How was this number arrived at? One test on one sample, multiple tests on one sample, etc? Because it's a lecithin I'm trying to get a handle on how consistent that number will be because I will probably supplement with granules on top of this.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's nice to have an exact amount known. How was this number arrived at? One test on one sample, multiple tests on one sample, etc? Because it's a lecithin I'm trying to get a handle on how consistent that number will be because I will probably supplement with granules on top of this.
It was a 3rd party test for the first batch and we will re-test for future batches.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
It was a 3rd party test for the first batch and we will re-test for future batches.
Was the whole run based off that particular batch? It'll be interesting to see subsequent testing as it could possibly increase the PA per serving in the product significantly with zero change to formulation.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
The majority of human studies I've seen with PA have been around 750mg/ed, but I've read a couple in the 1.5-2g/ed range as well.
Maybe someone with more SL / PA first hand experience can chime in with what's worked best for them.
One of the main things that attracted me to OL is that typically, when they add an ingredient, they add the full clinical dose. That's carried a lot of weight with me.
I've interacted quite a bit with Dr. Wilson and Dr. Stout, two of the three main researchers of PA. through Biotest's forums. I've also been using PA since it first became available. Here are the Cliff notes:

1) the effective dosage range for PA is ~ 450-750 mg. per single dose. Below ~ 450 mg. is of little use for stimulating mTOR, above ~750 mg. as a single dose seems to produce little in additional mTOR activation.

2) PA stimulates mTOR through a different mechanism than resistance training (through the ERK pathway), and thus serves to amplify the mTOR stimulation from resistance training. This is also why PA stimulates mTOR and protein synthesis independently of resistance training.

3) Various dosing schemes have been tried, including splitting the dose 1/2 pre, 1/2 post training. What they have found is that DOSING 1 HOUR PRE produces the best results. The idea is to increase PA levels as much and as fast as possible within the therapeutic limit, and to have these elevated levels WHEN YOU BEGIN TRAINING so as to magnify the mTOR activation from the training.

4) PA is active in your body for ~ 7 hours.

5) Additional 750 mg. doses HAVE been found to produce additive effects; the second dose should be consumed 6-7 hours after the first.

Hope that helps,

Crowbar

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was the whole run based off that particular batch? It'll be interesting to see subsequent testing as it could possibly increase the PA per serving in the product significantly with zero change to formulation.
I believe so.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Question: why no info on PA on the write-up? There is only info about health benefits of SL

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. I addressed this in the insider thread

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
If I buy for 200$ I get free shipping. Only thing is if my order goes over 177$ the Swedish customs going to money rape me. Unless it is sent has a gift. But that is something I guess I cant ask from OL on such a big order. :wink1:
Otherwise I just will settle with some tubs Tr1umph. I envy them domestic shipping cost on 5-10$ :/

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
If I buy for 200$ I get free shipping. Only thing is if my order goes over 177$ the Swedish customs going to money rape me. Unless it is sent has a gift. But that is something I guess I cant ask from OL on such a big order. :wink1:
Otherwise I just will settle with some tubs Tr1umph. I envy them domestic shipping cost on 5-10$ :/
You are correct, sir. Being an American is pretty f***ing fantastic. ;)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PM me, we can take care of this easily.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question: why no info on PA on the write-up? There is only info about health benefits of SL
We could not adequately detail the SL constituents without potentially violating the patent.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$177 ? You're good... In Cyprus above $100 you are royally screwed! This is the only thing keeping me from ordering and taking advantage of all the insider sales. I have to wait till the products arrive to UK retailers (who rarely do any discounts) and if I can't find it only then order from the States.

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$177 ? You're good... In Cyprus above $100 you are royally screwed! This is the only thing keeping me from ordering and taking advantage of all the insider sales. I have to wait till the products arrive to UK retailers (who rarely do any discounts) and if I can't find it only then order from the States.
Have you ever tried to contact the vendor and advise to send it as gift or change the value on the parcel and set it below $100?

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not recently as I was discouraged from other merchants in the past but I'll give it a try this time :)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pm me

Zariph

Awards
Since its containg soy lecithing, should it then be refigerated after opening like normal soy lecithin has to or can I just stored it as any other supplement??

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you just releasing none hormonal products under the same names as your prohormones? As obviously tr1umph was originally triumphallis

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you just releasing none hormonal products under the same names as your prohormones? As obviously tr1umph was originally triumphallis
NO. The titles for our upcoming will be adjectives for the most part and Tr1umph fits into that.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Took 1/2 scoop of the peaches and cream sorbet with 6oz of water and oh my, I am in heaven. This is by far the greatest tasting supplement ever. Solid profile and amazing taste. OL you never disappoint me.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Took 1/2 scoop of the peaches and cream sorbet with 6oz of water and oh my, I am in heaven. This is by far the greatest tasting supplement ever. Solid profile and amazing taste. OL you never disappoint me.
We aim to please : )

Happy to hear you are enjoying your order! Have you tried the Orange flavor yet?

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
We aim to please : )

Happy to hear you are enjoying your order! Have you tried the Orange flavor yet?
Next month I am. I can't wait now. I love the thicker feel to it when mixed too. Trying not to drink the whole tub today

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great, very glad to hear it. Effective, good tasting and amazing profile.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is there any place to order Tr1umph other than Nutriverse? Everytime I try to proceed to checkout nothing happens like I never clicked a button. Been trying since Tuesday and even emailed them but no response. The TRIUMPH20 coupon code worked but it doesn't help if I can't order it

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any place to order Tr1umph other than Nutriverse? Everytime I try to proceed to checkout nothing happens like I never clicked a button. Been trying since Tuesday and even emailed them but no response. The TRIUMPH20 coupon code worked but it doesn't help if I can't order it
GNO30 for 30% off at Olympus-labs.com for now. We are working on other retailers

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
Never used creatine HCL before...
We talked about how the dose was ample in Tr1umph, but never discussed loading. Do you still need to load HCL like you do with mono , or not so much?

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
We talked about how the dose was ample in Tr1umph, but never discussed loading. Do you still need to load HCL like you do with mono , or not so much?
You never really need to load creatine. Taking it at "maintenance" dose will still get you the benefits after a few weeks. But if you want to load for quicker benefits, just throw in some mono if you really wanted.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Loading is usually the reason people tend to write about negative side effects with creatine like bloating, stomach aches etc. no real need to load.

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
You never really need to load creatine. Taking it at "maintenance" dose will still get you the benefits after a few weeks. But if you want to load for quicker benefits, just throw in some mono if you really wanted.
So they're interchangeable? Meaning; I can take an increased dose of mono to help the hcl saturate better / quicker?
I knew loading was not an absolute necessity, but I always liked doing it to see the results right away rather than waiting 3-4 weeks.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Loading is usually the reason people tend to write about negative side effects with creatine like bloating, stomach aches etc. no real need to load.
Agreed with these guys, but just as a side note, I've taken 20g creatine monohydrate for 4 weeks, 10g for 4 weeks, then down to 5g for 8 weeks and had seriously awesome results.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
So they're interchangeable? Meaning; I can take an increased dose of mono to help the hcl saturate better / quicker?
I knew loading was not an absolute necessity, but I always liked doing it to see the results right away rather than waiting 3-4 weeks.
Yeah, if you really wanted to. If you like loading, go for it. I never load as I get a terrible bloat feeling. But yes, you can use mono and hcl at the same time.

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
Anyone planning on stacking mono with the hcl in Tr1, or just calling it good with what's already in it?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone planning on stacking mono with the hcl in Tr1, or just calling it good with what's already in it?
You won't need any additional to whats in tr1umph. Well maybe if you are a 250lb meat head you might..

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol I've been taking a serving each of Tr1umph and Vital1ty so I've been stacking the two types of creatine already

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Its good with just that, but I take mono with it, as I bought a ton of 6lbs muscletech whey cuz I got it for $28/6lbs and it has mono in it. But there really is no need to add more creatine.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Nope. I've been running mono up to the point I'll start Tr1umph. So in theory I'm "saturated" already and will just stick to the 1 serving of Tr1umph for my creatine moving forward.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
It's really hard to only drink one scoop of this stuff per day

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Man, Ive been running creatine non stop for more than a year, so Im already loaded. Never stop using creatine. There is no reason to.

Zariph

Awards
Can I use tr1iumpg + Ara + Anabeta elite? Or are there anything in those products that shouldnt be consumes at the same time`? - otherwise it looks like a great cycle?

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Can I use tr1iumpg + Ara + Anabeta elite? Or are there anything in those products that shouldnt be consumes at the same time`? - otherwise it looks like a great cycle?
You can use them all. Would be a good natty cycle. Get ready for some gains.

Zariph

Awards
You can use them all. Would be a good natty cycle. Get ready for some gains.
awesome, seems like tr1umpjh is the perfect product to stack with ARA...Loved my last ABE run which is why I wanted to add this also^^

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
awesome, seems like tr1umpjh is the perfect product to stack with ARA...Loved my last ABE run which is why I wanted to add this also^^
Definitely is. Soy lecithin can be used the same way GMS was in ArA cycles. Everything else in it is just icing on the cake.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
yeh soy lecithin but also the LCLT is nice addition to ara
Yeah it is. I always have LCLT. Take it year round. So I never think of it when planning out cycles. Thank Olympus Labs for coming out with a great tasting product with soy lecithin because dang I get tired of granules taste and have to stop lol.