Q&A FOR OLYMPUS LABS TR1UMPH

anyone add more SL to hit 2g PA mark?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I mixed my orange creamsicle Tr1umph with 4oz of cashew milk and 4oz of water today and mmmmm that sh1t was delish!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've been mixing mine with orange burst flavored ProSupps Karbolic. Heavenly.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I mixed my orange creamsicle Tr1umph with 4oz of cashew milk and 4oz of water today and mmmmm that sh1t was delish!!!
nice. i bet just mixing in reg milk would be good too.

josun

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little confused triumph has a 35cc scooper and it's a 28g per serving. And conquer Demi God also has a 35cc scooper and it's a 18g per serving how is this possible?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
anyone add more SL to hit 2g PA mark?
I dont think it is necessary, but if you dont mind the extra fat and calories, go ahead. :)

I'm a little confused triumph has a 35cc scooper and it's a 28g per serving. And conquer Demi God also has a 35cc scooper and it's a 18g per serving how is this possible?
Different powder volume?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Lol, editing going wrong. Ooh well I am drinking my morning coffee, this is why you don´t do anything before you drink up all the coffee. :D

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, editing going wrong. Ooh well I am drinking my morning coffee, this is why you don´t do anything before you drink up all the coffee. :D
Replace am coffee with ELIX1R = no more problems ;)

Zariph

Awards
guys please help me out, why do messages from anabolics minds always end up in mail mail junk folder? seems like it keepds happening even tho im pressing "not Junk" when marking the messages?

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
I was just thinking about a flavor, not sure if it's been suggested yet. But since this seems to go well with a creamy and tangy fruit flavor, I think black cherry cream soda would be sweet.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I was just thinking about a flavor, not sure if it's been suggested yet. But since this seems to go well with a creamy and tangy fruit flavor, I think black cherry cream soda would be sweet.
Yes. So much yes

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Q&A FOR OLYMPUS LABS TR1UMPH

a creamy coffee flavor for Tr1umph would be amazing!!!!!

then, it could mix with testify too.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
a creamy coffee flavor for Tr1umph would be amazing!!!!!

then, it could mix with testify too.
The only thing is, they said that its best at masking the ingredients with a tangy fruit flavor.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
oh, missed that. hmmm. key lime pie!!!
Yeah that'd be good too. There were quite a few suggestions in the overload thread under the main supplement subforum, I think that was one. Someone said cream soda, that's when I thought black cherry cream soda would be a killer flavor. I just can't wait to see what other flavors the gods of Olympus come up with down the line.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that'd be good too. There were quite a few suggestions in the overload thread under the main supplement subforum, I think that was one. Someone said cream soda, that's when I thought black cherry cream soda would be a killer flavor. I just can't wait to see what other flavors the gods of Olympus come up with down the line.
agreed

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling the next flavors will be both unique and delicious!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trying to decide weather or not to get this. I was taking fearns 2tbl pre workout and the inflammation in my elbows was to the point it would wake me at night. Anybody know if this would cause the same problem due to the sl?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Trying to decide weather or not to get this. I was taking fearns 2tbl pre workout and the inflammation in my elbows was to the point it would wake me at night. Anybody know if this would cause the same problem due to the sl?
SL is not the cause of your issue.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stopped for a month and all was good, went back on and 2nd night my elbows were on fire again.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't doubt that happened, but it was not caused by the SL.
Not trying to be rude, but how can you make such a definitive statement to somebody else who had an undesirable reaction to something, even when they provide evidence that the reaction happened on multiple occasions?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not trying to be rude, but how can you make such a definitive statement to somebody else who had an undesirable reaction to something, even when they provide evidence that the reaction happened on multiple occasions?
SL does not increase inflammation in the body nor does it have effects on joints/ligaments. It does not work like ARA or PHs do. SL does not work that way. Just because you are running a supplement at the time something positive or negative happens its not always due to that supplement. He more than likely did this in the gym do to aggravating a small injury or overuse or tendinitis, etc, etc.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
SL does not increase inflammation in the body nor does it have effects on joints/ligaments. It does not work like ARA or PHs do. SL does not work that way. Just because you are running a supplement at the time something positive or negative happens its not always due to that supplement. He more than likely did this in the gym do to aggravating a small injury or overuse or tendinitis, etc, etc.
Adding on to what you said, its been shown to help reduce inflammation actually.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you're also over looking the fact that lifting weights is the other constant in the equation.

Zariph

Awards
Can tr1iumph be stored in a dry room with around 25-26 degrees celcius? or is to too warm?

jimmiceman

Awards
Did anyone ever answer whether or not soy lechiten has to be refrigerated? I didn't see an answer to it.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did anyone ever answer whether or not soy lechiten has to be refrigerated? I didn't see an answer to it.
Not necessary to refrigerate soy lecithin. Maybe if you had the tub open for several months you may want to put in the fridge to maintain some freshness, but otherwise no need.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Can tr1iumph be stored in a dry room with around 25-26 degrees celcius? or is to too warm?
25 Celsius is 77 deg Fahrenheit if my math is correct.

I would have to advise against storing at 77 degrees for long periods of time.

At that temp you MAY experience clumping, sticky texture, and a shorter freshness of the product.

If moisture was kept out it prob wouldn't affect the efficacy of the ingredients, but possibly the texture and taste.

Now, if you are using 1 tub a month I don't think it's a big problem. BUT, if you are storing multiple tubs for future use (months later etc) I'd suggest a cooler environment.

Zariph

Awards
25 Celsius is 77 deg Fahrenheit if my math is correct.

I would have to advise against storing at 77 degrees for long periods of time.

At that temp you MAY experience clumping, sticky texture, and a shorter freshness of the product.

If moisture was kept out it prob wouldn't affect the efficacy of the ingredients, but possibly the texture and taste.

Now, if you are using 1 tub a month I don't think it's a big problem. BUT, if you are storing multiple tubs for future use (months later etc) I'd suggest a cooler environment.
thx man, I actually already noticed that the texture got a big sticky;p, guess I have to finde a place thats not as hot

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Tr1umph the taste orange is amazing , but better yet fantastic pumps and strength increasing nicely. One scoop pre with 2 scoops of CU. Should I take another scoop post workout?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using Tr1umph the taste orange is amazing , but better yet fantastic pumps and strength increasing nicely. One scoop pre with 2 scoops of CU. Should I take another scoop post workout?
I didn't open my tub yet so don't for sure if the scooper gives approx. 28.7g but it is supposed to do as per the label.

If that is the case one scoop per day is all you need.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Anybody else get really bloated after drinking Tr1umph or at least feel bloated? I feel like my stomach is distended as hell.
I'm considering either taking a week off from it or just drinking a half scoop at a time and seeing if that helps. I don't like feeling bloated and full while I'm lifting.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Anybody else get really bloated after drinking Tr1umph or at least feel bloated? I feel like my stomach is distended as hell.
I'm considering either taking a week off from it or just drinking a half scoop at a time and seeing if that helps. I don't like feeling bloated and full while I'm lifting.
I have not felt anything. Sorry to hear that you experience it. Might it be the soy granules?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whats your total supplement and food regimen PWO?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Whats your total supplement and food regimen PWO?
Normally I eat 2-3 hours pre workout usually 30-50g protein source, 20-50g carbs and whatever for fats, then 30-60 minutes pre workout I drink triumph mixed with 50g ProSupps Karbolic, then 15 minutes later 2 scoops Conqu3r Unleashed or 1 scoop APS Mesomorph.
However, today is an off day and I drank a scoop of Tr1umph solo while at work, and for the next 2 hours I had the same bloated/full/distended feeling. I hadn't eaten for 3 hours prior.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Not bloated but "full" for sure.

I dose 1 - 1 1/2 hours pre and that has been enough time for that full feeling to go away. No negative impact dosing that far out either.

In fact, I'm up 5 lbs in 2 weeks. Glycogen retention I'm sure. Also a tad more vascular.

Otherwise dosing 1/2 pre 1/2 post workout will work just fine like you said.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I have been experiencing headaches and diarrhea about an hour after taken Tr1umph. Could it be the soy lecithin?