Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This thread has been awfully quiet. Am I the only one chomping at the bit for the new Tr1umph?

GNO, any updates since your last post 3 weeks ago?
no my friend, you are not the only one!!!!!!!!:scared1:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread has been awfully quiet. Am I the only one chomping at the bit for the new Tr1umph?

GNO, any updates since your last post 3 weeks ago?
Still working on extracting Danes semen as the final ingredient

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Updated Tr1umph was mentioned over 18 months ago, I believe 98.99% of people just forgot, or got over it. ?

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
many times, my friend...unfortunately only in my dreams and fantasies!!!
I saw your profile, and had to ask. You and I have the same taste in women. I saw her “dance” in a gentleman’s club in Dallas back in the 90s. In all honesty, she looks like my wife — similar body and face. Now all the folks who see this will be thinking, “who the hell is Christy Canyon?” They will be in for a treat after a Google search!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I saw your profile, and had to ask. You and I have the same taste in women. I saw her “dance” in a gentleman’s club in Dallas back in the 90s. In all honesty, she looks like my wife — similar body and face. Now all the folks who see this will be thinking, “who the hell is Christy Canyon?” They will be in for a treat after a Google search!
you are a lucky man...my wife is native American and has similar face as Christy's...unfortunately when comparing tits my wife would be shy by a cup, lol..

I really truly hope my wife doesn't read this....:eek5:

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you are a lucky man...my wife is native American and has similar face as Christy's...unfortunately when comparing tits my wife would be shy by a cup, lol..

I really truly hope my wife doesn't read this....:eek5:
Skinny with silicone free DDs baby. I gotta stay jacked so she won’t wander off.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thick girlfriend with Double F's for the win.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s nice to see that this thread is being put to good use while Tr1umph is still in production.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this would require pics before award can be given!!!:boobies:
I'm playing it safe, but here's a pic I snapped last night. Looks like I was a little off. Reads: "38 G."

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm playing it safe, but here's a pic I snapped last night. Looks like I was a little off. Reads: "38 G."

In the Battle of the Bras your wife wins the award (I’m going to assume that is your wife’s bra, and that you didn’t go to a department store and snap the pic!). But in either case you win for making the effort.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In the Battle of the Bras your wife wins the award (I’m going to assume that is your wife’s bra, and that you didn’t go to a department store and snap the pic!). But in either case you win for making the effort.
Girlfriend, and wouldn't be worth my time.

I also doubt you can get those sizes in regular stores. Pretty sure she has to go to a specialty shop.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

reps given...:usaribbon:

i'm jealous...cause i'm a fool for the tittie

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL, please fast track the new Tr1umph. I am having to purchase many of the old Tr1umph ingredients separately (PA, betaine, elevATP, and AlphaSize) and it’s been a pain in the arse!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OL, please fast track the new Tr1umph. I am having to purchase many of the old Tr1umph ingredients separately (PA, betaine, elevATP, and AlphaSize) and it’s been a pain in the arse!
I'm about ready to make a sign and head to OL headquarters....TR1UMPH-NOW

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Popped the top of my second to last tub of Tr1umph today! And my last tub is a flavorless one. Might have to open that one as well and go half and half. Will I run out before we see the next one?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Popped the top of my second to last tub of Tr1umph today! And my last tub is a flavorless one. Might have to open that one as well and go half and half. Will I run out before we see the next one?
Unfortunately yes

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cannot say where Tr1umph ranks in popularity among Olympus Labs’ product line, but my perception is that it has been near the top. (But I’m biased because it was such a unique product with a fantastic combination of ingredients). Which means OL has incurred a substantial loss in revenue for failing to bring the new Tr1umph to market in a timely manner. Someone screwed up. You guys shut down production of the “old” Tr1umph too effing soon.

Sws0591

Awards
Q&A FOR OLYMPUS LABS TR1UMPH

I wonder what the Danny Ocean team would charge to get me a few tubs from the lab

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder what the Danny Ocean team would charge to get me a few tubs from the lab
The problem is after the heist, they would figure out what they've gotten, and the next Ocean's Eleven sequel would end up a sequel to Conan instead. ;)

Sws0591

Awards
The problem is after the heist, they would figure out what they've gotten, and the next Ocean's Eleven sequel would end up a sequel to Conan instead. ;)
I would accept that as an alternative haha

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

Just purchased amnes1a. Been having a real rough time sleeping lately, seriously affecting my study and work.Takes me ages to get to sleep and then wake up at 1-3am feeling real hot and restless, then have trouble getting back to sleep. Tossing and turning all night.

I've used magnesium and melatonin pre bed before (both seperately) and I have a paradoxical reaction to both, find myself strangely wired all night. Was a bit wary to try amnes1a but gave it a shot. Anyway, popped 4 caps of amnes1a the last 2 nights and had a great sleep both nights, first good night sleeps in at least 2 weeks. Love it! Just a couple of questions though:

Will amnes1a's effects diminish over time?
& will taking 3mg melatonin nightly effect endogenous production?

Thanks!
You will likely get more feedback by posting in the Amnes1a Q&A sub forum, rather than here in the Tr1umph sub forum.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took my last scoop of Tr1umph today, goodbye old friend.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The thing about dates is sometimes you get stood up so better just to be casual about it.
:)
We've been patient. Can we get an Idea of when the new Tr1umph will be out?

I was hoping to jump back on Tr1umph in the next 6-8 weeks. Should I try to find some old stock or keep holding out?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
We've been patient. Can we get an Idea of when the new Tr1umph will be out?

I was hoping to jump back on Tr1umph in the next 6-8 weeks. Should I try to find some old stock or keep holding out?
I think they stated that it won't even be released this year...I could be wrong though...