Q&A for Olympus Labs LJ100

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to why it says to "cycle" it. Also, will it have any effect on e2/estrogen levels?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I'M sure the 5 on 2 off dosing schedule is to avoid elevated estrogen effects due to increase in test, i personally have run LJ in the form of Viron at 2 caps per day for 30 days straight without any AI and had no problems some are more sensitive than others, but it is nothing that cannot be solved with an AI product such as Exotherm or Letrone.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
I've been using everyday with no estro sides

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Ya I might have a problem cuz I'm dosing 250mg test every 4 days

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya I might have a problem cuz I'm dosing 250mg test every 4 days
You will be fine when taking LJ100 everyday. It has actually mild SERM/AI properties so no worry about E sides at all

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
You will be fine when taking LJ100 everyday. It has actually mild SERM/AI properties so no worry about E sides at all
Danes, would you take 100mg pre workout, the days you hit the gym, or take it with the first meal of the day ED?

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it keep lh going or will it still be shut down

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it keep lh going or will it still be shut down
When I was on TRT I ran daa and another form of LJ and Anabeta (Anacyclus) and I never fully shut down .... For whatever That's worth. I was on for about 8 months before a successful clomid restart

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of starting LJ tomorrow as part of PCT, about to finish Super PCT in 2 weeks & then continue for another month with Test1fy.

I'll take the first cap PWO at 05:00 along with a cap of EU, 2 Hydro3 & 2 scoops CU. Next week i'll add another cap pre-bed.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
What's the highest dosage I can run?

Weirdest side effect. I get mad allergies from LJ100...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good news about LJ100:

"In one study done by a local University,Tongkat ali extract behave like Clomid in women, anitiestrogenic effect, enhancing release of FSH.I expect similar effect in men with idiopathic low sperm count."

Email from Doctor Tambi I got 2 days ago

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would this benefit a woman? Anyone know of a woman using it and at what dose?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this benefit a woman? Anyone know of a woman using it and at what dose?
Yeah absolutely. At the very least, it may help to modulate cortisol. It may even increase test in women (at least it seems to in elderly populations), possibly due to a reduction in SHBG. I'd say to try 200mg, though you may be able to get away with just 100mg too.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah absolutely. At the very least, it may help to modulate cortisol. It may even increase test in women (at least it seems to in elderly populations), possibly due to a reduction in SHBG. I'd say to try 200mg, though you may be able to get away with just 100mg too.
Cool beans. I'll start my wife on it tomorrow.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
According to this study:
Modification of propranolol's bioavailability by Eurycoma longifolia water-based extract.

Eurycoma reduces the absorption of Propanolol. I was curious if anyone knows if it would reduce other beta blockers absorption like bisoprolol for example or if there's a way to tell hypothetically. Thanks.