Q&A for Olympus Labs LJ100

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its been since 20th of May that I got the below confirmation for my order #437:
Olympus Labs LJ100Ⓡ x 1 shipped via Globegistics on May 20, 2015.

A tracking number was provided, I am trying since then to track my order via USPS site but I get an error message that this tracking number Not found!
Could you please help me out? I place my order on 15th of May which is almost a month ago and I haven't received anything yet :(

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Did you contact the retailer site? That might be a problem
With their relayed information

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered it directly from Olympus labs website, that was the insider sale and the confirmation with the tracking number was sent from this email : [email protected]

Or do you mean to try to contact Globegistics?

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Shoot an email to the Olympus labs email that you just listed! They should be able to sort it out through sales!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Olympus CS is top notch. I received mine earlier in the week yours shouldn't be far behind!

And get ready for a wicked sex drive... 3 days in this stuff works acutely

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
This stuff definitely increases sex drive like crazy. Today was day 6--my first day off--and I noticed a big difference. Still horny, but not like the on LJ days.

I'd recommend taking one pre-workout and one before bed. I had been taking one cap before work and it made it hard to focus BC I felt so horny!

vtrxero

Awards
Will this work on womens with low libido to increase sex drive?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Olympus CS is top notch. I received mine earlier in the week yours shouldn't be far behind!

And get ready for a wicked sex drive... 3 days in this stuff works acutely
This stuff definitely increases sex drive like crazy. Today was day 6--my first day off--and I noticed a big difference. Still horny, but not like the on LJ days.

I'd recommend taking one pre-workout and one before bed. I had been taking one cap before work and it made it hard to focus BC I felt so horny!
Great to hear that you're already experiencing the profound effects of LJ100!

iddqd

Awards
can anybody give me a rough estimate how much of an AI this stuff is? i.e. is it more of a side-effect here or is it comparable in strength to a straight OTC AI product like erase/inhibit-e?

also, i guess this one might make a good stacker with an ashwaganda&l-dopa product. should i go with a bottle of ergopure or will i live a happier life if i wait for your test1fy/new pct product, assuming i want to start by july (looking for a general feel-good kind of stack, not actually PCTing or anything)?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can anybody give me a rough estimate how much of an AI this stuff is? i.e. is it more of a side-effect here or is it comparable in strength to a straight OTC AI product like erase/inhibit-e?

also, i guess this one might make a good stacker with an ashwaganda&l-dopa product. should i go with a bottle of ergopure or will i live a happier life if i wait for your test1fy/new pct product, assuming i want to start by july (looking for a general feel-good kind of stack, not actually PCTing or anything)?
You should wait for TEST1FY based off what you're looking for.

iddqd

Awards
well, hurry up with the release then :D

could i still have someone give me a rough answer on the ai properties of the lj100? doesn't even have to be too accurate, i just want to take a break from AIs for a couple weeks and not screw me over accidentially...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, hurry up with the release then :D

could i still have someone give me a rough answer on the ai properties of the lj100? doesn't even have to be too accurate, i just want to take a break from AIs for a couple weeks and not screw me over accidentially...
A component of LJ1000, eurycomanone, does have an anti*estrogenic effect.
A study found an increase in free testosterone and inhibition of aromatase similar to formestane.

I would need to understand a little more about your concern but LJ1000 will be quite different than a standalone AI supplement.

iddqd

Awards
i just finished a run of erase and wanted to wait a few weeks before i even consider taking another AI again, i dont think keeping estrogen production suppressed for a prolonged period of time is very smart (unless its for medical reasons obv).
formestane is pretty strong stuff, so if your LJ product is high enough in eurycomanone to inhibit aromatase a lot i do not want to take that right now.
since i am in the process of working out what i want to do over the rest of the summer as far as supplements go, i wanted to find out if LJ1000 is an option for me.
this is why i asked.

sorry if i have not managed to make myself clear enough before, i am not a native english speaker ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just finished a run of erase and wanted to wait a few weeks before i even consider taking another AI again, i dont think keeping estrogen production suppressed for a prolonged period of time is very smart (unless its for medical reasons obv).
formestane is pretty strong stuff, so if your LJ product is high enough in eurycomanone to inhibit aromatase a lot i do not want to take that right now.
since i am in the process of working out what i want to do over the rest of the summer as far as supplements go, i wanted to find out if LJ1000 is an option for me.
this is why i asked.

sorry if i have not managed to make myself clear enough before, i am not a native english speaker ;)
No worries bro. You know your body better than anybody, just listen to it. Discussing your supplement usage with your doctor is also a good idea, especially when it comes to hormonals (natty and harder-core).

When you're ready to run LJ1000 I'm sure you will enjoy it.

musclebound

Awards
any updates on LJ100 guys?? how was the end result?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
any updates on LJ100 guys?? how was the end result?
What end result? It def hasn't been in anyone's hands long enough to have a real judgement and I think there's only one log of someone using it in PCT. don't quote me on that as its a guess. Some folks are reporting acute effects as early as day one but still needs some time IMO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What end result? It def hasn't been in anyone's hands long enough to have a real judgement and I think there's only one log of someone using it in PCT. don't quote me on that as its a guess. Some folks are reporting acute effects as early as day one but still needs some time IMO
This. I would suggest taking a look at the write-up on our website and following any logs for now.

musclebound

Awards
end result meaning how they liked the product, i see a view people started taking it but they never stated there views after a month of taking it.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
end result meaning how they liked the product, i see a view people started taking it but they never stated there views after a month of taking it.
I'm on week 3. Switched from dosing one in the morning, one pre-workout to one pre-workout, one at night to two pre-workout.

I'd say the libido-boosting effects are maximized by a morning dose, and the performance-boosting effect is maximized by a pre-workout dose. My libido still feels much healthier with the pre-workout dosing, but I don't feel like a horn dog either.

I will be buying LJ100 again. I used it after PCT, but I could definitely see it replacing DAA in PCT for a lot of people.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I have been trying it as well for my own standpoints and was EXTREMELY biased but my views are for me myself later lol

Give it about 2 more weeks because like you said I like reviews after the bottles done. I think you will be quite impressed with the feedback.

musclebound

Awards
looking forward to it

Yea I have been trying it as well for my own standpoints and was EXTREMELY biased but my views are for me myself later lol

Give it about 2 more weeks because like you said I like reviews after the bottles done. I think you will be quite impressed with the feedback.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking forward to it
With supplements that have human data and numerous human studies anecdotal feedback plays a minor role as there are numerous scientifically validated studies showing what LJ 100 can do. I think thats why you were referred to the writeup since they are referenced there.

Human studied ingredients are usually more rare thats why you look for anecdotal feedback on the ones that dont have it

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I respond well to LJ. The product by OL is very good. Compares very well to other poplar tongat products

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worth noting that my two off days (sat and sun) is when my libido is highest

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

And I love the added aggression two caps ~1 hour pre work out has given

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worth noting that my two off days (sat and sun) is when my libido is highest
Interesting because you are on a big calorie deficit right?

Usually my libido tanks when I'm cutting - in progress :(

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting because you are on a big calorie deficit right?

Usually my libido tanks when I'm cutting - in progress :(
Correct. It's not optimal for sure.. But was pleasantly surprised the last two days

Reactions: GNO

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well folks here are the results after 6 weeks on LJ 100-- you will notice my total test TANKED... This sucks, yes, but I am positive it is from my HORRIBLY UNHEALTHY cutting crash diet that I utilized WAY TOO LONG... I am working to fix this, but here are the results for SHBG

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437683891.649093.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437683910.157746.jpg

You can see that after 6 weeks I dropped from a high 48 to a pretty fair 33....

I think once I fix my diet and get my test back where it should be, LJ100 is a solid product to help keep free test levels up!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well folks here are the results after 6 weeks on LJ 100-- you will notice my total test TANKED... This sucks, yes, but I am positive it is from my HORRIBLY UNHEALTHY cutting crash diet that I utilized WAY TOO LONG... I am working to fix this, but here are the results for SHBG

View attachment 121855 View attachment 121856

I think once I fix my diet and get my test back where it should be, LJ100 is a solid product to help keep free test levels up!
One of your tests is fasted, the other isn't... is there a big difference in times they were done?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No they both are fasted idk why the one says it.. They never even asked me haha. I always take my blood fasted don't worry

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No they both are fasted idk why the one says it.. They never even asked me haha. I always take my blood fasted don't worry
Fair enough. Hope you manage to get it all sorted quickly.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

Sucks but LH/FSH looks good! Estrogen seems a tad bit high.. hope things work out!! thanks for sharing :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for posting. Sorry about those numbers though. Lets work on getting those numbers up (yours & mine).

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yea man, working on it by increasing cals, dialing back the training intensity/volume a bit and considering going back on clomid and adex (under dr supervision) to boost the numbers. If he won't prescribe adex I will use the bottle of letrone I have

I've never used adex, only clomid solo, so I'd be curious to try.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
What's Best way to dose lj100? Spaced out or all at once?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's Best way to dose lj100? Spaced out or all at once?
So far the consensus has been 2 caps pre-workout provides the best performance enhancement.
However, you may want to experiment what works best for you. Maybe one pre-workout & the other pre-bedtime hijinx ;)

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I' m sittin and planning my upcoming PCT and would be grateful for some input how to complete my PCT.
The cycel has been a LGD/Stano/Osta run.

I've always responded well to a combination of:
12,5 mg Clomid
5 Nolva
And PP's old TRS-stack (Sustain alpha, DAA, Tocco8 and Endoamp Max).

Without PP around anymore I need new ideas.

I will use the Serm combo with Sustain alpha, that's already set, and a solid tocco/vit E supp. But then...?
With DAA I will need a prolactin control prod like mucuna/L-dopa.

I'm thinking about give LJ100 a go. I've tried Viron before but I can honestly not say that I experienced any big differences.
Have someone used LJ and DAA together?

Anything else you suggest? With both Sustain Alpha and LJ100 I don't want anything with Arimistane in. I think I got the AI's covered. And I have Adex laying around if I really need it.

Thanks in advance.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I' m sittin and planning my upcoming PCT and would be grateful for some input how to complete my PCT.
The cycel has been a LGD/Stano/Osta run.

I've always responded well to a combination of:
12,5 mg Clomid
5 Nolva
And PP's old TRS-stack (Sustain alpha, DAA, Tocco8 and Endoamp Max).

Without PP around anymore I need new ideas.

I will use the Serm combo with Sustain alpha, that's already set, and a solid tocco/vit E supp. But then...?
With DAA I will need a prolactin control prod like mucuna/L-dopa.

I'm thinking about give LJ100 a go. I've tried Viron before but I can honestly not say that I experienced any big differences.
Have someone used LJ and DAA together?

Anything else you suggest? With both Sustain Alpha and LJ100 I don't want anything with Arimistane in. I think I got the AI's covered. And I got Adex laying around if a really need it.

Thanks in advance.
I would suggest the improved Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT ...It has Na-DAA in it with other test ingredients, your prolactin control and more! You can always stack with LJ100 too.

If you are ordering off the OL website feel free to use my code below for 30% off.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I
I would suggest the improved Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT ...It has Na-DAA in it with other test ingredients, your prolactin control and more! You can always stack with LJ100 too.

If you are ordering off the OL website feel free to use my code below for 30% off.
I would love try the Super PCT! Unfortunately 75 mg Arimistane is too much for my joints. With a lower dose of that it shouldn't be a discussion.

Have you send sucessfully to EU from your site? Sometimes customs could be a pain in the a**.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I

I would love try the Super PCT! Unfortunately 75 mg Arimistane is too much for my joints. With a lower dose of that it shouldn't be a discussion.

Have you send sucessfully to EU from your site? Sometimes customs could be a pain in the a**.
The new Sup3r PCT is a 10 caps per serving product so you have a lot of flexibility in dosing if you wanted to taper down the Armistane dose OR just use the LJ100.

We can ship to the EU no problem, but I am not sure which ingredients may get flagged by EU customs. You can leave some instructions in your order and we will try to accommodate you.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
The new Sup3r PCT is a 10 caps per serving product so you have a lot of flexibility in dosing if you wanted to taper down the Armistane dose OR just use the LJ100.

We can ship to the EU no problem, but I am not sure which ingredients may get flagged by EU customs. You can leave some instructions in your order and we will try to accommodate you.
Yes, I saw that detail. The downside is that a lose other doses as well, but it could be worth trying anyway.

Ok! I might give this a try! Thank you for your responses!
Oh, maybe I'm blind but I can't see any code.
Thanks again.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I saw that detail. The downside is that a lose other doses as well, but it could be worth trying anyway.

Ok! I might give this a try! Thank you for your responses!
Oh, maybe I'm blind but I can't see any code.
Thanks again.
Probably the mobile settings, happens to me too.

Code is GNO30 :)

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir!
You won't be disappointed!

And the new flexible dosing with Sup3r PCT makes life a lot easier in finding that sweet spot for Arimistane. Have you tried throwing in any joint supplements with the arimistane to see if that helps?

I usually hit the Cissus, fish oil, and some anti-inflammatory supps (dosed away from workouts) to aid with joint pain from arim and other AIs. Seems to help a lot.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got more lab results back and after being off LJ100 for 2 weeks, my SHBG went back up to 40 (range 10-50) from 33

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established