Q&A for Olympus Labs LJ100

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1432002644.857937.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1432002656.176933.jpg

Olympus Labs has come out with another product that is revolutionizing the supplement game.

Olympus Labs’ mission is to continually bring only the highest quality, clinically dosed products to the sports nutrition market. And LJ100Ⓡ is no exception. When assessing the field of libido boosting and male virility enhancing ingredients, one source rose to the top * Tongkat Ali. Tongkat Ali (eurycoma longifolia jack) or Longjack, also known as Malaysian ginseng, is an herb that has been used extensively for its aphrodisiac qualities.

Supplementing with LJ100Ⓡ can:
● Increase sports performance
● Promote anabolic state
● Reduce catabolic state
● Maintain normal high free testosterone level
- increase sexual function
- decrease stress and elevate levels of mood

Why choose Olympus Labs LJ100Ⓡ?

Olympus Labs LJ100Ⓡ contains the only patented, clinically backed Tongkat Ali extract. Do not be fooled by inferior or cheap crude extracts.
When it comes to Tongkat Ali, there is no other option but Olympus Labs LJ100Ⓡ it is the only longjack extract backed by over 14 human studies!

In fact, LJ100Ⓡ is protected by a worldwide patent for treatment of sexual dysfunction and
male fertility, developed by the esteemed Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the
Government of Malaysia. E​ach capsule provides 100 mg of LJ100Ⓡ standardized eurycoma longifolia extract, providing 40% glycosaponins, 28% bioactive eurypeptides, 30%
polysaccharides, and 0.8% eurycomanone. Additionally, the World Health Organization
(WHO) has deemed LJ100Ⓡ as having no toxicity, and LJ100Ⓡ also has GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) approval. If it doesn’t say LJ100Ⓡ, you’re not getting the best!
High quality extraction
LJ100Ⓡ is produced using a patented extraction technology using a high temperature, high
pressure, reverse osmosis water extraction method. LJ100Ⓡ also uses an ultra*filtration process, and freeze dried technology, without any added filler, so that you get more of what
you want, and less of what you don’t want. Additionally, LJ100Ⓡ is a 100:1 extract * meaning that you get 100x more of the active components than found in whole plant extract.

Clinical studies:
Tongkat ali has been studied extensively for increasing sex drive and treating infertility. The
literature to support its mechanism of action demonstrates that it works through multiple
pathways, including through the influence of free testosterone*SHBG and aromatase activity.
The bioactive eurypeptides found in LJ100Ⓡ have been suggested to impact SHBG, or the
sex hormone binding globulin * the protein which inhibits the circulation of free testosterone by
binding it up * making your body’s testosterone unavailable to unleash its anabolic effects.
Additional research has also demonstrated that one of the components of LJ100Ⓡ, eurycomanone, also has a potent anti*estrogenic effect. In vitro studies on leydig cells
demonstrated a dose*dependent increase in testosterone production, as well as inhibitingaromatase at levels similar to formestane. The combined effects of LJ100Ⓡ poise this supplement to be the perfect key to unlocking your anabolic potential and your sexual prowess!
You might be asking yourself, as good as this sounds often times basic research does not
translate into real world effects, so how does LJ100Ⓡ stack up when studied in human populations? Well, LJ100Ⓡ has this covered in spades. Again, this is the only patented,
clinically backed Tongkat Ali which has been studied in several human trials.

https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/lj100

Check this link out.

Feel free to ask any questions.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'll ask since nobody is sayin anything. How come you didn't add boron?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
how strong will this be for a good pct tool?
LJ100 will be rocking in a pct to bring up test level and works well in combination with sup3r pct and v1tality to maintain gains and recover along with a SERM.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
LJ100 will be rocking in a pct to bring up test level and works well in combination with sup3r pct and v1tality to maintain gains and recover along with a SERM.
Awesome! I will take 4 of each!

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards

Get it bro bro ;)

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards

When will this be at Nutraplanet?
I'm not sure when nutraplanet is going to carry it, maybe another rep will say something.
But it is on our olympus-labs.com website and if you use LJ100 that knocks the price down to 24.99$ for the insider deal

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure when nutraplanet is going to carry it, maybe another rep will say something.
But it is on our olympus-labs.com website and if you use ZEEZ30 that knocks 30% off the listed price.
Actually, we're still running the insider sale, so code LJ100 will give a better price currently. $24.99 per bottle while it lasts!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
jump on this guys' its at a price that can't be beat!

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Bump for the awesome insider deal.

You guys have to try this stuff and I guarantee you will love it. It is the perfect time to try it for the Intro price.

Code LJ100 on our website and you will get it for 24.99$!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thought this quote from PricePlow nailed it right on the head when it comes to Tongkat Ali:

LJ100Ⓡ is a 100:1 extract which means it packs 100x more active compounds than found in a typical whole plant extract. So, if this is so great, why don’t more products use LJ100?

This patented version costs about 20x more than a crude extract
There are plenty of lower quality extracts that claim to be of LJ100’s quality but have turned out to be fakes.
LJ100Ⓡ is the ONLY version of Longjack extract that has human studies to validate its claims

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
wow that's awesome, wish I hadn't spent all my money on things already, maybe in another week or two but whos to say the insider deal is still rolling, I hope to catch a deal this will be awesome in a pct with trib, daa/l-methyl aspartic acid,arimistane,dermastrength or str3ngth(Laxogenin) those all are some POTENT natural compounds. oh and cant forget OL's new EP1C Unleashed, gonn a have to grab that too.. wooh pct shopping is gonna be like freaking Christmas this next couple weeks :/

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
wow that's awesome, wish I hadn't spent all my money on things already, maybe in another week or two but whos to say the insider deal is still rolling, I hope to catch a deal this will be awesome in a pct with trib, daa/l-methyl aspartic acid,arimistane,dermastrength or str3ngth(Laxogenin) those all are some POTENT natural compounds. oh and cant forget OL's new EP1C Unleashed, gonn a have to grab that too.. wooh pct shopping is gonna be like freaking Christmas this next couple weeks :/
Might as well stock up while you can man!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump people get on this now!!!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
When are these being shipped out? I placed an order 5/20 and tracking shows it hasn't shipped. Just curious if this was a pre-sale and items are not in stock or if shipping just takes a while. Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember something posted a while back about the delay but that it was resolved and stuff would be going out shortly. That was about a week ago. Still no updates to tracking info.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being shipped out early this week, sorry for the manufacturing delay.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Any updates? Looks like it still hasn't shipped out :(

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All of them shipped out today

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! Excited to get my hands on this stuff. My tracking doesn't show an update, but I guess USPS didn't scan it in yet.
Its still early, check back after 9 PM EST

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's awesome to hear. Been giving my poor mailman the stink-eye for over a week now! Poor dude thinks I'm gonna jump him. I need my TUDCA and those new goodies!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the eta on Test1fy? Sorry if this has already been asked and answered.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the eta on Test1fy? Sorry if this has already been asked and answered.
We'll announce something once the eta is closer and more concrete.

EP1C Unleashed backorders went out too. Retailers will start getting stock too soon!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For anyone who hasn't seen this article yet, PricePlow just posted a very thorough article on LJ100:

https://blog.priceplow.com/tongkat-ali

And a brief excerpt,

With that discovered, HP Ingredients created LJ100, and we recommend Olympus Labs’ LJ100 capsules due to their strict testing and overall value.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Can't wait to get my LJ100 my current PCT can really use it

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
On day two of LJ100 and feeling good--libido definitely seems up. Interested to see how the whole bottle goes.

Had a nice workout after drinking some of the bonus Vitality too!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On day two of LJ100 and feeling good--libido definitely seems up. Interested to see how the whole bottle goes.

Had a nice workout after drinking some of the bonus Vitality too!
Def keep us in the loop and if you don't mind drop us a review when completed of how the run went

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Def keep us in the loop and if you don't mind drop us a review when completed of how the run went
Will do for sure.

I'm taking it in conjunction with an EC stack, and am really amazed at how my libido is already turning around. Best of both worlds.

Anyone else notice their LJ bottle has a nice smell? Reminds me of a blueberry BCAA powder I used to drink

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my bottle finally.. Gonna start with two caps daily 5 on/2 off

My question is do I take both caps at the same time or split it up? Does timing matter? It just came so in gonna pop two caps pre workout now but curious for long term regular dosing. thanks

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Got my bottle finally.. Gonna start with two caps daily 5 on/2 off

My question is do I take both caps at the same time or split it up? Does timing matter? It just came so in gonna pop two caps pre workout now but curious for long term regular dosing. thanks
I don't believe it matters if u split dose or not..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't believe it matters if u split dose or not..
Well I took the two pre workout and killed it along with ep1c unleashed... I have a feeling these two now are gonna be staples.... I asked once before what the length of use was for LJ100 as in how many consecutive bottles- IIRC it can be used indefinitely so long as it's 5 on/2 off?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Great sale going on guys!! thought I'd share..

nutri.jpg

oly.jpg

USE COUPON CODE "EP1C25" TO SAVE 25% OFF OF EP1C UNLEASHED BY OLYMPUS LABS, BULK DISCOUNT PRICING OPPORTUNITIES ALSO AVAILABLE!

USE COUPON CODE "TEST20" TO SAVE 20% OFF THE DEMIGOD TEST BOOSTING STACK.

SHOP NOW

*SALE GOOD TILL 6/15/15