Q&A for Olympus Labs LJ100

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take for lj100 effects to kick in?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take for lj100 effects to kick in?

One study showed @ 4 weeks cotrisol was down 16% and testosterone up 37%. At that point individuals also noted a marked "percieved" improvement in overall well being as well.

Another study with men who had low T, noted a 46% increase in testosterone @ 30 days.

I would say it starts to work inside of 2 weeks and begins to reach peak efficacy around the 1 month mark onward. Keep in mind that you'll never get a "pro hormone" like response and with natural test boosters like this they are best ran for 8 - 12 weeks.

Normally I see noticeable body comp changes around week 4-6 that continue till completion.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One study showed @ 4 weeks cotrisol was down 16% and testosterone up 37%. At that point individuals also noted a marked "percieved" improvement in overall well being as well.

Another study with men who had low T, noted a 46% increase in testosterone @ 30 days.

I would say it starts to work inside of 2 weeks and begins to reach peak efficacy around the 1 month mark onward. Keep in mind that you'll never get a "pro hormone" like response and with natural test boosters like this they are best ran for 8 - 12 weeks.

Normally I see noticeable body comp changes around week 4-6 that continue till completion.
This is right in line with my personal experience and blood work

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Good deal so lj100 at 2 to 3 caps a day 5 on 2 off?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Good deal so lj100 at 2 to 3 caps a day 5 on 2 off?
Correct. I did 2, I weigh 155 though at the moment (normal body weight is typically 165-170)

At 2 caps 5on/2off it lasts 6 weeks which is nice and it proved very effective at lowering my SHBG in 6 weeks (48 to 33) so a 15 point drop!

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Is there any point in using LJ100 while on cycle (PH or SARM), or is it best saved for PCT and off cycle? Basically I'm wondering if it can help maintain Test levels while taking suppressive compounds

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Is there any point in using LJ100 while on cycle (PH or SARM), or is it best saved for PCT and off cycle? Basically I'm wondering if it can help maintain Test levels while taking suppressive compounds
I would save it for PCT or off cycle. That's when you'll reap the most benefit. It is generally thought that trying to maintain T levels while on suppressive compounds via any natural test booster/free test booster is unlikely and that its best to focus fully on recovery once in PCT.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would save it for PCT or off cycle. That's when you'll reap the most benefit. It is generally thought that trying to maintain T levels while on suppressive compounds via any natural test booster/free test booster is unlikely and that its best to focus fully on recovery once in PCT.
LJ100 also has data that it will improve sports performance, anabolic state and reduce stress. But you shouldn't need that boost on cycle.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
LJ100 also has data that it will improve sports performance, anabolic state and reduce stress. But you shouldn't need that boost on cycle.
Yes indeed!

ZackD89 I have studies showing:

- Minor weight loss (fat)
- Increases in Test (37%)
- Decrease in cortisol (16%)
- Improved erections & libido
- Improvements in perceived "sense of well being" and reduced stress

All of which are one heck of a combo to throw into a PCT scenario or natty run imo.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So how's the people's feelings towards LJ100?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question, why is the recommendation 5/2? I noticed this in another product as well and assumed it was because of the other ingredients.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

any major concerns with running this 7 days a week?

took my first dose today

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick question, why is the recommendation 5/2? I noticed this in another product as well and assumed it was because of the other ingredients.

took my first dose today
From my experience it will help with estrogen sides. I'm currently taking Testruction daily which has a good amount of LJ... And I am getting estro sides but added in an otc AI to help out

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

took my first dose today
There is no issue with daily dosing, as that is how many of the clinical trials were carried out. I have run it at 200 mg daily for 30 days with good results.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
2 caps is all you need? Anyone try 3 caps for an extended period?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 caps is all you need? Anyone try 3 caps for an extended period?
It really depends on the user.
Clinical studies show it works with just 100-200mg (1-2 caps).
Would it be better with higher doses? Yes, it will. One of Dr.Tambi tests shown 800mg was very very potent but i would definitely say start with just 200mg and add 100mg each week. If you get nice libido,energy ++ from just 200-300mg then keep that dose

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on the user.
Clinical studies show it works with just 100-200mg (1-2 caps).
Would it be better with higher doses? Yes, it will. One of Dr.Tambi tests shown 800mg was very very potent but i would definitely say start with just 200mg and add 100mg each week. If you get nice libido,energy ++ from just 200-300mg then keep that dose
800??? Sounds nice for wife. Not so much for the wallet...

As far as 5 on 2 off should they be consecutive days or better to break it up. I was thinking along the lines of 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off etc?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
800??? Sounds nice for wife. Not so much for the wallet...

As far as 5 on 2 off should they be consecutive days or better to break it up. I was thinking along the lines of 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off etc?
No need to take off days at all. Take it everyday!

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Been on 100mg for 3 days and haven't noticed a thing. How long does it take to kick in? When should I bump up to 200mg?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Been on 100mg for 3 days and haven't noticed a thing. How long does it take to kick in? When should I bump up to 200mg?
You can bump it to 200mg at any time. Most people feel a change in libido within 7 days.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Currently trying out 3 on workout days 2 on "rest" days. Either 1-am 2 pre workout or 1-am 1-pm respectively Will report back ;)

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
where's your report?
been using 3 a day damn near every day starting the second week of a PCT. Libido is probably the most noticeable thing, went from virtually no desire what so ever to out of control in just about 10 days. As far as training 2 caps before an evening lift, or even 1 before a morning workout has great "feel good" effect and hugely helpful in PCT when training, focus and mindset is kinda ****, prob ordering another bottle and some epic and running alongside for a while and try to make some crazy natty gains

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
no problem brotha, this stuff works, bottom line. i was a little skeptical bc I got it from amazon and idk why i dont trust it sometimes but all doubts were cleared in a few short days ;)

cliff.hanbury

Awards
Does one need to take any PCT/AI products after running LJ100?? I cannot seem to find that answer anywhere. I know its a natty supplement, but just want to make sure there's no suppression.
I've been running it 5 on 2 off for the past almost 8 weeks.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Does one need to take any PCT/AI products after running LJ100?? I cannot seem to find that answer anywhere. I know its a natty supplement, but just want to make sure there's no suppression.
Natty means no

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not at all. And feel free to stay on it as long was u want to be honest.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Should LJ100 be taken with food or without? Spread out on the day?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should LJ100 be taken with food or without? Spread out on the day?
Take if with food if it's convenient. You could spread the dose out if you experience any sides (ie. irritability) but some experience insomnia from LJ100 so don't take it too close to bed if that happens to you.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I think Viron has 250mg per cap & Lj100 , 100mg

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Viron has 250mg per cap & Lj100 , 100mg
That is the correct on amount of active mg of EL in each but The type of extract used in Viron is not disclosed. The only way to know which is stronger is blood testing which nobody has done to my knowledge. Anecdotally, The effects are very close to the same. I have some of both and plan to run back to back next time to compare with more scrutiny. The patented extract of LJ100 has plenty of positive studies done using it.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Take if with food if it's convenient. You could spread the dose out if you experience any sides (ie. irritability) but some experience insomnia from LJ100 so don't take it too close to bed if that happens to you.
Starting with 100mg for a couple of days is recommended, asses tolerance?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting with 100mg for a couple of days is recommended, asses tolerance?
Its totaly ok to start with 100-200mg and increase the dose after 1 week.
Always a good idea to start with low dose

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Its totaly ok to start with 100-200mg and increase the dose after 1 week.
Always a good idea to start with low dose
ok, buddy. Fine to take LJ100 alongside ABE + Erase pro + X-gels?