Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Consensus: it’s awesome.

Compared to Vector: idk, haven’t tried Vector. I prefer KS profile anyways, though. You get the full 2g dosage of Korean Mistletoe Extract (KME)

Hypo/anxiety: not in my experience. Not really a GDA (although it does have favorable impact on GLUT-4 via KME), but will help with hunger, digestion, LMB accrual
I agree...well said!!!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
To be honest, I much preferred its predecessor. I'm three weeks into KS and it's seemingly doing not very much at all besides spiking hunger. I'm not getting the fulness and response I got from Orig1n. Vector was the same, in that I only saw negatives, so I obviously don't respond to Korean Mistletoe or I take the opposite reaction to the vast majority of people.
I just got some Ep1logue and eagerly awaiting Test1fy to come back online in the UK so I can stick to what I know works best for me.
Not slating the product at all. More slating my poxy genetics for their lack of response to it.
Funnily enough - the end targets compounds from Robuvit which exert the beneficial effects are...you guessed it Urolithins. I bet my left nut you will love either Mass or EP1, if you responded well to Or1gin.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just wait to you see what we are bringing early 2019 - Changing the game in a few Categories :djparty:
NoAddedHmones sorry bout getting your name wrong....you and xtyler are kickingass!!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wait to you see what we are bringing early 2019 - Changing the game in a few Categories :djparty:
Oh yeah big sh*t popping off in 2019!!

Greekbrah

Awards
Guys, do i have to cycle this, or i can immedietly continue to the next bottle? only few doses left on my first bottle :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guys, do i have to cycle this, or i can immedietly continue to the next bottle? only few doses left on my first bottle :)
Can deffinitely continue your run with the second bottle. Effects on get better as time goes on.

How are you liking it so far?

Greekbrah

Awards
Can deffinitely continue your run with the second bottle. Effects on get better as time goes on.

How are you liking it so far?
It's going pretty good...I started taking it about a month ago, along with creatine, and I'm about 3 kilos heavier while looking leaner...now i know that most weight is water and glycogen, but even if the half kilo is pure muscle then im pretty happy

plus all lifts have gone up

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m finishing up my 3rd month and really loving this stuff. The plan is to stay on KS and keep pushing this bulk. Really going to put this to the test on Thursday ?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Three bottles in a row here, no decrease in effectiveness yet. And none expected either...

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
It will assist with digestion and nutrient utilization, so you'd absolutely still get benefit out of it. Deep in the cut, I can see appetite management being an issue, but for recomp or small cut you should be fine.
I decided to try Massacr3 first...the possible increase in appetite with KS had me in two minds!! Hopefully made the right choice (looking to drop some fat in run up to Xmas!)

KS will be used in the new year for sure :)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If it means anything I’ve liked my run enough to grab some more with the Black Friday deals...

It’s nothing insane but digestion of large caloric amounts daily is improved, anaerobic and aerobic capacity seems improved over normal baseline improvements, and body comp is holding pretty steady while body weight is slowly going up.

I do seem to be having a decent bit of acne creep up which I hadn’t seen others say and maybe it’s not related but every time I think it was just a random thing I notice more. ?*♂

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it means anything I’ve liked my run enough to grab some more with the Black Friday deals...

It’s nothing insane but digestion of large caloric amounts daily is improved, anaerobic and aerobic capacity seems improved over normal baseline improvements, and body comp is holding pretty steady while body weight is slowly going up.

I do seem to be having a decent bit of acne creep up which I hadn’t seen others say and maybe it’s not related but every time I think it was just a random thing I notice more. ��*♂
This makes me fully satisfied, thanks for your feedback.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking about giving K1ng slayer a go once I'm done with Vector. How does it compare to massacr3/ep1logue? I found that pumps were too much with massacr3, especially since I take a pre workout. So I'm thinking maybe i'll have better luck with k1ng slayer. Pretty much just looking to put on some muscle and keeping fat gain to a minimum.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking about giving K1ng slayer a go once I'm done with Vector. How does it compare to massacr3/ep1logue? I found that pumps were too much with massacr3, especially since I take a pre workout. So I'm thinking maybe i'll have better luck with k1ng slayer. Pretty much just looking to put on some muscle and keeping fat gain to a minimum.
K1ngs Slayer is for way more than pumps. Are you looking to put on some lean mass?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This won’t induce pumps similar to those products. You may find enhanced muscle fullness, but it’s not like a pump from Vaso6. I like the product; worth giving it a go from my experience.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
K1ngs Slayer is for way more than pumps. Are you looking to put on some lean mass?
Yeah I’m definitely looking to put on lean muscle. Not necessarily trying to gain a bunch of weight but I hear the increased appetite isn’t that bad. I’m just looking for that next natty anabolic worth trying

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’m definitely looking to put on lean muscle. Not necessarily trying to gain a bunch of weight but I hear the increased appetite isn’t that bad. I’m just looking for that next natty anabolic worth trying
Then try it. Increased appetite is just ONE of its features. Pair it with enhanced nutrients uptake/improved digestion, higher IGF-1 expression and boosted anabolism from KMT.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then try it. Increased appetite is just ONE of its features. Pair it with enhanced nutrients uptake/improved digestion, higher IGF-1 expression and boosted anabolism from KMT.
Going on month 4 of KS and I’ve put on some quality size with little fat gain. I’m sticking with this for a while

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going on month 4 of KS and I’ve put on some quality size with little fat gain. I’m sticking with this for a while
that's awesome. So you're definitely noticing increase in muscle mass when you say "quality size"? and do you notice any increase in vascularity at all?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's awesome. So you're definitely noticing increase in muscle mass when you say "quality size"? and do you notice any increase in vascularity at all?
Yes a definite increase in muscle mass which is due to upping caloric intake. The beauty of KS is that it keeps the fat gain relatively low so my body fat has not fluctuated much at all. And no increase in vascularity since that isn’t what this product is geared towards. Plus with adding more weight, you usually see less vascularity. I’m still naturally vascular but notice is jump out a lot more during cutting season.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be a waste to use k1ngslayer if one is not taking in a surplus of calories?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would it be a waste to use k1ngslayer if one is not taking in a surplus of calories?
I don’t think it would be a waste. If the hunger increase isn’t too crazy (which for me isn’t too bad lately) the increased performance would be quite helpful in maintenance or lowered calories!

Getting close to 2 months of use kind of don’t wanna stop. Performance is humming along nicely.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, at all! It would actually help big time to spare lean mass on a deficit and would improve body composition on maintenance calories.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen,
Apologies for asking a question that may have been asked somewhere in here. And before I do - just as a thought... updating the first page with any "updates" or dosing instructions as we all learn and grow with the product may be a smooth way to facilitate the most up-to-date information on product FAQ's. First time coming to this thread, and I'm sure there's been some great learning points from the start to here. Maybe those could live on that front page. Just a thought.

Are there any new dosing recommendations?
Of course, on the back of the bottle it says "6 caps with largest meal". However, I'm seeing some feedback recommending a split dose, 20 mins before the meals. What's the current consensus? Thanks!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gentlemen,
Apologies for asking a question that may have been asked somewhere in here. And before I do - just as a thought... updating the first page with any "updates" or dosing instructions as we all learn and grow with the product may be a smooth way to facilitate the most up-to-date information on product FAQ's. First time coming to this thread, and I'm sure there's been some great learning points from the start to here. Maybe those could live on that front page. Just a thought.

Of course, on the back of the bottle it says "6 caps with largest meal". However, I'm seeing some feedback recommending a split dose, 20 mins before the meals. What's the current consensus? Thanks!
My preference is 2/2/2 prior to meals. 3/3 is fine too if you only do two large meals per day.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don’t think it would be a waste. If the hunger increase isn’t too crazy (which for me isn’t too bad lately) the increased performance would be quite helpful in maintenance or lowered calories!

Getting close to 2 months of use kind of don’t wanna stop. Performance is humming along nicely.
Agreed, if you can get past the hunger increase, you may want to use it continually whether in a surplus or deficit.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, if you can get past the hunger increase, you may want to use it continually whether in a surplus or deficit.
ok cool. I'm looking to try something that will help with a recomp (i'm not necessarily trying to gain weight). Finishing up my second tub of Vector in a couple weeks and figured I'd get something else lined up to try next. I guess you can say I'm certainly into those natty anabolic :)

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok cool. I'm looking to try something that will help with a recomp (i'm not necessarily trying to gain weight). Finishing up my second tub of Vector in a couple weeks and figured I'd get something else lined up to try next. I guess you can say I'm certainly into those natty anabolic :)
Why not go with Ep1logue since vector and both have KME?... give ur body a break and benefit from the vaso6 pumps alone in ep1lgoue. You also have the epi and uro b to try out if you haven’t already.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not go with Ep1logue since vector and both have KME?... give ur body a break and benefit from the vaso6 pumps alone in ep1lgoue. You also have the epi and uro b to try out if you haven’t already.
I’ve tried massacr3 which also has vaso6 and I just found to get too much of a pump during my workouts...probably because I take a pre workout that has citrulline in it but I’m not willing to give that up haha

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve tried massacr3 which also has vaso6 and I just found to get too much of a pump during my workouts...probably because I take a pre workout that has citrulline in it but I’m not willing to give that up haha
Never too much pump!
I see

Greekbrah

Awards
Guys would it be an overkill to continue into the third bottle of this without any breaks in between? Do you think I would have any side effects after stopping this product, after taking it for so long?

I love it so far, because not only helps me eat more (thus lift more), but I have gotten zero side effects from it

treos11508

treos11508

Awards
Would you guys recommend a 2 month cycle of K1ngs Slayer and Massacr3?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys would it be an overkill to continue into the third bottle of this without any breaks in between? Do you think I would have any side effects after stopping this product, after taking it for so long?

I love it so far, because not only helps me eat more (thus lift more), but I have gotten zero side effects from it
Would you guys recommend a 2 month cycle of K1ngs Slayer and Massacr3?
Most herbal supplements do not actually need to be cycled. If you find a product you like and think you want to use for extended periods just google some NCBI studies on safety of the ingredients in there

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Up to 12 weeks without a break, zero issues whatsoever. No, don't expect any side effect after discontinuation.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes that should be fine. I was thinking of combining the two in the future myself.
Yeah dude I’ve always felt like I lean out nice when taking forskolin and thought it’d be a solid combo with k1ngslayer for a recomp/lean bulk. I’ll probably start with just k1ngslayer and then maybe look to add some forskolin for the last 4 weeks or so

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gentlemen,

I'm also doing the 2/2/2 dosing. Due to being busy at work etc. I rarely remember to take it 20 minutes before though usually take with the meals.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm also doing the 2/2/2 dosing. Due to being busy at work etc. I rarely remember to take it 20 minutes before though usually take with the meals.
I was having that problem in the beginning where I’d forget to take it a little ahead of time but now I’m fine. Always keep the bottle with me at work so when I get hungry I just pop 2 capsules and then eat my meal 15 minutes later

Avengeme

Avengeme

Awards
  • Established
I usually work out fasted in the AM or sip on a mix of whey hydrosolate and HBCD during my workout. I then have a protein shake and a little bit of food postworkout. Would I be best suited doing 2/2/2 with one of the doses before my postworkout meal or should I do 3/3 and just have it with lunch and dinner?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Finally started this. I’m about 3 days in or so, and I maybe notice a small increase in appetite but nothing crazy.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally started this. I’m about 3 days in or so, and I maybe notice a small increase in appetite but nothing crazy.
I have 4 bottles of the original, I was considering using it on a recomp/cut? Im unsure if it's a total waste. I'm already big enough, I can't see myself bulking anytime soon!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have 4 bottles of the original, I was considering using it on a recomp/cut? Im unsure if it's a total waste. I'm already big enough, I can't see myself bulking anytime soon!
I would save it for when the goal is to eat... A lot.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once again, sparing lean tissue on a cut is far from a waste!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18