Putting Weight Supp with Supp-D

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have noticed a slight increase as well and the only thing that changed was me starting supp-d, so no your not crazy!
Good to know someone else is feeling the effects! My wife is a big fan due to this as well!!! Thanks NLA :)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I'm not sure if it's the Supp-D or placebo or what but my libido is definitely up as well as "sexual aggression" and aggression in general. Almost feels like I'm on a cycle. Call me crazy
I wish I knew what that "on" cycle felt like :p

my conscience is a real buzz kill

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Its like being 20 again! Lol :)

Have you seen yourself lately Stephen? You obviously have no issues putting meat on without the juice!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I agree with Swanky you are golden already. No need to put your body through that. Your conscience is smart :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed on the 2 posts above...why get stuck in the Yo-Yo style of weight gain with cycles when you can add it naturally very well and keep it.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trained legs today and did a lil cardio nothing too heavy just enough to get a good sweat in.

Warm up on the bike for 15 minutes

Hammer Leg Extensions
90x10x2
180x10x2
200x8x2
180x10
90x10

Hammer Squats
90x10
180x10
270x10
320x10x2
270x10
180x10
90x10

Iso Ham Extensions
50x10x5 per leg

Stair climber level 10 for 8 minutes
Bike level 10 for 10 minutes

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its like being 20 again! Lol :)
Lol fair enough

I agree with Swanky you are golden already. No need to put your body through that. Your conscience is smart :)

Agreed on the 2 posts above...why get stuck in the Yo-Yo style of weight gain with cycles when you can add it naturally very well and keep it.
And honestly the reason I haven't is because I know I can add on a bit of size every bulk and literally I just wanna know what it feels like. So off that I can't justify it haha

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It makes this old bastard feel young again. However on the negative it kills my joints and if I'm not taking the proper cycle support bp gets a little out of control. I have however with experience and awesome tips from my bros on here gotten it down to a science

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol fair enough

And honestly the reason I haven't is because I know I can add on a bit of size every bulk and literally I just wanna know what it feels like. So off that I can't justify it haha
Holy crap dude based on your numbers & pics & weight I totally thought you were geared like the rest of us!!! Congrats man, doing incredible things with what God's blessed you with. Your hard work shows handily.... I about fell over when I read that. I feel like that's the highest compliment a natty lifter can get, to be mistaken for someone on, especially at such a young age.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap dude based on your numbers & pics & weight I totally thought you were geared like the rest of us!!! Congrats man, doing incredible things with what God's blessed you with. Your hard work shows handily.... I about fell over when I read that. I feel like that's the highest compliment a natty lifter can get, to be mistaken for someone on, especially at such a young age.
Well stated!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man it truly means a lot.

I don't think I am blessed with anything more than the next guy, I just keep myself accountable for all gains or lack thereof. Making mental notes of every exercise and tweaking it slightly to improve fiber contraction, playing with splits and rep ranges and then choosing what works best is how I make progress.

Doing more than just lifting the weight and putting it down I guess haha. A little bit of thought goes a long way in the grand scheme of things.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trained bis/tris today and decided to go with drop sets. Felt pretty good throughout. Elbow wasn't much of a factor today to my surprise.

Cable curls
(65x12 + 42.5x12 + 30x12)x5

Spider curls ez bar drop set with straight bar
(65x10 + 50x10)x5

Guillotine curls
(50x12 + 30x12)x5

Cable cross curls
(30x10 + 20x10)x7

Didn't do drop sets for triceps

Rope push downs
65x10x5

Vbar
80x10
Stack x10x5

Incline skull crushers (straight bar)
60x10x2
70x10x2

Weighted dips
45+bw x15x7

Hammer crunch ss with hammer core rotations
5 sets of 30 reps each

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very intense arm workout. Tried those spider curls, they were great! Keep killin it brother.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Theres been a lot of ****ty things going on in my life over the last couple of weeks and it finally boiled over last night. Made the mistake of thinking alcohol would make me feel better....bad idea! Anyways woke up hungover as crap and almost called off my training this morning but sucked it up and forced myself to go. Glad I did! Had a great day of training!!!

Rack pull shrugs
135x10 10shrugs per pull
225x10 5 shrugs per pull
275x8. 3 shrugs per pull
295x5. 3 shrugs per pull
315x4 3 shrugs per pull PR for reps
405x3 1 shrug for first 2 pulls PR!!!
Really used my legs on this and realized if I do it correctly I'm a lot stronger than I thought. Going to do a reverse pyramid next time as I think I can go a lot heavier. Finished with a set of fast shrugs 225x20

Db rows
90x10 per side
110x10 per side
125x9 per side PR
These are getting almost too easy now

Underhand bb row
135x10
165x10
185x10x3
165x10x2
135x10x3

Straight arm push downs (drop set)
(57.5x10 + 42.5x10 +30x10)x7

Reverse grip alternating hand lat pulls
Not sure if that's what their called but thats what they are.
57.5x13 per side x7

Felt really good today much to my surprise. Turns out Supp-D is great for hangovers as well :)

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man sorry to hear. Hope things get better.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Theres been a lot of ****ty things going on in my life over the last couple of weeks and it finally boiled over last night. Made the mistake of thinking alcohol would make me feel better....bad idea! Anyways woke up hungover as crap and almost called off my training this morning but sucked it up and forced myself to go. Glad I did! Had a great day of training!!!

Rack pull shrugs
135x10 10shrugs per pull
225x10 5 shrugs per pull
275x8. 3 shrugs per pull
295x5. 3 shrugs per pull
315x4 3 shrugs per pull PR for reps
405x3 1 shrug for first 2 pulls PR!!!
Really used my legs on this and realized if I do it correctly I'm a lot stronger than I thought. Going to do a reverse pyramid next time as I think I can go a lot heavier. Finished with a set of fast shrugs 225x20

Db rows
90x10 per side
110x10 per side
125x9 per side PR
These are getting almost too easy now

Underhand bb row
135x10
165x10
185x10x3
165x10x2
135x10x3

Straight arm push downs (drop set)
(57.5x10 + 42.5x10 +30x10)x7

Reverse grip alternating hand lat pulls
Not sure if that's what their called but thats what they are.
57.5x13 per side x7

Felt really good today much to my surprise. Turns out Supp-D is great for hangovers as well :)
chin up dude, you got it under control!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks buddy. Just gotta get through this and everything will be golden once again!
i hear ya dude, I've got all kinds of crap going on here too, just trying to keep on keeping on

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hear ya dude, I've got all kinds of crap going on here too, just trying to keep on keeping on
Yep that's all we can do. Use all the crap to have killer training days!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear about the bs at home man, stay strong like you know how to do!

If you reverse pyramid, make sure to do a few basic warming movements like RDLs or something to get warm before you load a big partial deadlift - quickest way to injury is going full bore when cold. I know I'm preaching to the choir, just lookin' out for my boy - congrats on the PR big dog!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the bs at home man, stay strong like you know how to do!

If you reverse pyramid, make sure to do a few basic warming movements like RDLs or something to get warm before you load a big partial deadlift - quickest way to injury is going full bore when cold. I know I'm preaching to the choir, just lookin' out for my boy - congrats on the PR big dog!
Thanks brother!! I will get it figured out. Actually decided to call US Dept of Labor on my current employer. I put in my 2 weeks due to us moving as my wife got offered a great employment opportunity. My employer proceeded to try to talk me out of it but when I said it was a done deal they laid me off 2 days later, and said they wouldn't be paying me the vacation time I earned. Apparently payroll found a loophole. So now no work and no money to move. Supposed to start my new job on the 24th and have no idea what I'm going to do. Then my sister in law screwed us out of 800 bucks. My wife is taking her to court. Then there's the issue of my 13 yr old daughter foolin around with a 19 yr old!!! Wow sorry man had to get that **** off my chest.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The one thing that keeps me somewhat upbeat is my time at the gym. Decided to train shoulders tonight. Tried some presses but my elbow is way too sore so skipped it.

Delt destroyers
(40x40 + 20x20 + 10x10)x4

Front raises + side raises
25x30x4

Kettle bell swings
50x15x4

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother!! I will get it figured out. Actually decided to call US Dept of Labor on my current employer. I put in my 2 weeks due to us moving as my wife got offered a great employment opportunity. My employer proceeded to try to talk me out of it but when I said it was a done deal they laid me off 2 days later, and said they wouldn't be paying me the vacation time I earned. Apparently payroll found a loophole. So now no work and no money to move. Supposed to start my new job on the 24th and have no idea what I'm going to do. Then my sister in law screwed us out of 800 bucks. My wife is taking her to court. Then there's the issue of my 13 yr old daughter foolin around with a 19 yr old!!! Wow sorry man had to get that **** off my chest.
That last part is disgusting, I hate my generation. Prayers to you and your family. Everything will workout brother just hang in there.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That last part is disgusting, I hate my generation. Prayers to you and your family. Everything will workout brother just hang in there.
Thanks bro, I really appreciate it. I apologize for ruining my log with a boo hoo for me post.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro, I really appreciate it. I apologize for ruining my log with a boo hoo for me post.
No dude, this forum is more than ingredients and lifts. It's about people with similar goals supporting each other through anything, people who understand our essence and can relate in similar situations. Take some time off if you need man, everyone will understand

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No dude, this forum is more than ingredients and lifts. It's about people with similar goals supporting each other through anything, people who understand our essence and can relate in similar situations. Take some time off if you need man, everyone will understand
Thanks bro, no chance I'm taking time off though. Training is my time to take out my aggression lol.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro, no chance I'm taking time off though. Training is my time to take out my aggression lol.
Just make smart decisions man, luckily every girl I've gotten close with has been older than I am. I wouldn't like meeting the fathers of some of the younger girls. Especially if it was someone like you :p

But seriously if you need anyone to talk to just pm me or find me on Facebook (through that group we are in). At the very least I will find some funny YouTube videos for you to watch!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just make smart decisions man, luckily every girl I've gotten close with has been older than I am. I wouldn't like meeting the fathers of some of the younger girls. Especially if it was someone like you :p

But seriously if you need anyone to talk to just pm me or find me on Facebook (through that group we are in). At the very least I will find some funny YouTube videos for you to watch!
Will do brother! Thanks again man, nothing like the brotherhood us iron brothers share!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh boy... none of those situations sounds like fun. I can't believe this 19 year old what is he a fukin pervert??

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh boy... none of those situations sounds like fun. I can't believe this 19 year old what is he a fukin pervert??
Dude I couldn't even imagine that, that's like before I even hit puberty. That's disgusting.

Sure I talk to a couple girls younger than me like 2 Years. But only through extension, like my best friends wife has a friend she always tries to hook me up with. Ill have a conversion with her every now and then or invite her over when our group hangs out but I always keep my hands off. I've never even thought of a making a move. That's just...unthinkable

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do brother! Thanks again man, nothing like the brotherhood us iron brothers share!!!
Of course, there's something's you just need to talk out, as much as I hate to say it...lifting doesn't solve everything.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is too bad that life can't be as simple as lifting. You put in the effort and you get results. It still can help you to keep your focus and take the edge off while you navigate through these trying times. All the best to you and the family bubba.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know right?? His excuse of course was that he didn't know she was only 13....ya right! Needless to say I just about ripped his head off, and if his mom and my wife wouldn't have been there it wouldn't have been a pretty picture for him. Looked like he was going to piss his pants lmao!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude I couldn't even imagine that, that's like before I even hit puberty. That's disgusting.

Sure I talk to a couple girls younger than me like 2 Years. But only through extension, like my best friends wife has a friend she always tries to hook me up with. Ill have a conversion with her every now and then or invite her over when our group hangs out but I always keep my hands off. I've never even thought of a making a move. That's just...unthinkable
Totally agree, It doesn't matter how old she looks if she is under the legal age of consent it's hands off. You'd think he would know this being that he is already in trouble for messing with a 14 year old. His mom's excuse is that he has psychological problems... well duh you have to be messed up in the head to fool around with a little girl!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is too bad that life can't be as simple as lifting. You put in the effort and you get results. It still can help you to keep your focus and take the edge off while you navigate through these trying times. All the best to you and the family bubba.
Couldn't agree more, regular life makes lifting seem easy sometimes! I'm just glad I have it as my "out" otherwise I would more than likely be sitting in jail right now. Instead of killing him I went to the gym and had one of my best days ever the adrenaline was insane and the weights almost seemed to lift themselves!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks to all of you guys, I really appreciate each and every one of you, this is my therapy!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife calls my lifting: Sanity Maintenance

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally agree, It doesn't matter how old she looks if she is under the legal age of consent it's hands off. You'd think he would know this being that he is already in trouble for messing with a 14 year old. His mom's excuse is that he has psychological problems... well duh you have to be messed up in the head to fool around with a little girl!
ok, so the guy is obviously a habitual pedophile, not a guy who made a stupid judgement one time

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok, so the guy is obviously a habitual pedophile, not a guy who made a stupid judgement one time
Exactly!! I just hope that he doesn't get off on the mental issues, this guy needs to be locked up before he does it again. If not me somebody's dad is going to put a hurtin on him if he continues this behavior!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly!! I just hope that he doesn't get off on the mental issues, this guy needs to be locked up before he does it again. If not me somebody's dad is going to put a hurtin on him if he continues this behavior!
IMO he should be culled before he has a chance to breed

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO he should be culled before he has a chance to breed
Yes!!!! If they started doing this to convicted sex offenders, you can almost be sure it wouldn't happen as often as it does!!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Team NLA is here for you bro! All will work out just keep moving forward!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol even if she looks old for her age he should still know she isn't of legal age. There are some rare exceptions but eh, he should be counseled lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol even if she looks old for her age he should still know she isn't of legal age. There are some rare exceptions but eh, he should be counseled lol
thats such a lame excuse. how does age NOT come up in conversation in some way. So, what grade are you in? Oh, you're in 7th grade, great lets make out

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats such a lame excuse. how does age NOT come up in conversation in some way. So, what grade are you in? Oh, you're in 7th grade, great lets make out
Lol right?

Especially when girls don't shut the hell up. EVER