Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats such a lame excuse. how does age NOT come up in conversation in some way. So, what grade are you in? Oh, you're in 7th grade, great lets make out
the crazy thing is my daughter was hanging out with his 12 year old cousin so he HAD to know!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang Reg, sucks about the d-bag boss & the sister-in-law sit, to say nothing about the skeeter who apparently can't fight at his own weight class - who could be proud to get with a girl waaaay younger that you? My rule was always no more than 2 years younger, no matter what. I could barely relate to that as it was! Who I was at say 15 was night and day different from 17, to say nothing of 6 yrs apart. I usually try to date up if I can & skip the bs.

Glad you're tearing it up; the gym definitely is my time to put on some heavy tunes & let the beast out for a bit - just forget about everything except the next set, the next rep til I'm too exhausted to keep going. Sounds like Supp-D is letting you go pretty hard!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang Reg, sucks about the d-bag boss & the sister-in-law sit, to say nothing about the skeeter who apparently can't fight at his own weight class - who could be proud to get with a girl waaaay younger that you? My rule was always no more than 2 years younger, no matter what. I could barely relate to that as it was! Who I was at say 15 was night and day different from 17, to say nothing of 6 yrs apart. I usually try to date up if I can & skip the bs.

Glad you're tearing it up; the gym definitely is my time to put on some heavy tunes & let the beast out for a bit - just forget about everything except the next set, the next rep til I'm too exhausted to keep going. Sounds like Supp-D is letting you go pretty hard!
Thanks Hyde! It is definitely giving me great motivation at the gym. I have a hard time bottling emotions so it really helps get the adrenaline pumping and allows me to go to that beast zone!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did some light chest training tonight superseting everything except bb decline.

Bb decline
135x10x2
225x10x2
245x8
250x6x2
225x10

Incline flys (35) ss with incline db bench (70)
5 sets of 15

Cable crossovers
Lowest for 10 to middle for 10 to top for 10
30 lbs for 5 sets.

Got a great pump and decent sweat. Then ran on the treadmill level 5 for 5 mins then level 6 for 5 minutes etc up to level 10 for 5 minutes for a total of 30 minutes. This is a frickin killer if you think you've got great cardio give this a shot!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really can't say enough about Supp-D! It has given me great energy each and every time. Its like I don't want to leave the gym. My rest periods are much shorter than without it. The only drawback is the fact that it makes me push myself so hard that I'm a very sore dude the next day lol

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really can't say enough about Supp-D! It has given me great energy each and every time. Its like I don't want to leave the gym. My rest periods are much shorter than without it. The only drawback is the fact that it makes me push myself so hard that I'm a very sore dude the next day lol
after every tub of any preworkout I always take a week or so off before opening the next one. Cant wait to open up a fresh new tub!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
after every tub of any preworkout I always take a week or so off before opening the next one. Cant wait to open up a fresh new tub!
I may do the same after I run out of Supp-D. Would be interesting to see how training goes without any pre.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30 minutes of hiit this morning. Weight is 171 but strength and endurance seem to be up.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking about just renting a room at the gym :) I am either there or wishing I was there. Trained bis/tris tonight going lighter weight and throwing some drop sets on bis.

Standing db curls
30x10x3 elbow was a little sore so wanted to get some good warm up sets in.
45x10
50x10
60x10x2
50x10
40x10

Cable curls
57.5x10
65x10
72.5x10
80x8
Stack x8
80x8

Decided to throw in some drop sets
57.5x10
42.5x10
30x10
20x10
For 3 total sets

Spider curls ez bar drop set with straight bar
45x10 drop 40x10
For 3 sets

Vbar push outs
72.5x3

Incline straight bar skull crushers
60x10x3

Decline straight bar skull crushers
60x10x3

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good brother! Great updates too!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your volume is true to your workouts! Nice results! Rrrrrriiiiiipppppeeeeddd brother!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got up early and got some back work in. Realized that I lost my wrist straps however so it started out as a bummer
Skipped deadlifts and rackpulls
1 1/2 Scoops Supp-D

Straight arm pushdowns supersetted with mid level face pulls
(57.5X10 ss with 50x10)x4

Decided to do some drop sets for each
Straight arm pushdowns
57.5X10 drop 42.5X10 drop 30x10 for 3 sets

Face Pulls
50x10 drop 35X10 drop 20x10 for 3 sets

Wide Grip Lat pulls (rear)
130x10
145x10
160x8X2 shoulder started hurting a little here
130x10

Close Grip Seated Rows
140x10X2
160x10x2
140x10

Tried to do pull ups but my elbow wouldn't allow it

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well looks like we may not be moving!! Our landlord called me today and offered to drop our rent $300 a month to stay!! What??? Never saw that one coming lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to hear at such a trying time man; the Lord has a way of providing when no other options seem present.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to hear at such a trying time man; the Lord has a way of providing when no other options seem present.
Thanks man! My wife and I have been doing alot of praying and feel that they have been answered

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man! My wife and I have been doing alot of praying and feel that they have been answered
Awesome indeed. Prayer works more than many give credit!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couldn't wait, opened up my other tub! Hadn't had the Cherry honestly until now

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it pretty tasty? They accidentally sent me the raspberry lemon
I like raspberry better but I love things that are nice and tart yet refreshing. The cherry is a lot easier to appreciate the flavor since its a bit more mild. They are both good and resemble sonic drinks it just depends on preference

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like raspberry better but I love things that are nice and tart yet refreshing. The cherry is a lot easier to appreciate the flavor since its a bit more mild. They are both good and resemble sonic drinks it just depends on preference
I'm usually not a fan of anything lemon but it's kinda growing on me. Either way I know when drinking it what's about to happen so I don't mind at all :)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm usually not a fan of anything lemon but it's kinda growing on me. Either way I know when drinking it what's about to happen so I don't mind at all :)
To be honest I'm the guy who puts 2 scoops in like 3 ounces of water so the first time I tried supp-d I immediately wished I added a bit more solvent lmao. But after 3 days I got used to the tartness. I now have 1.5 @7 ounces though :p

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest I'm the guy who puts 2 scoops in like 3 ounces of water so the first time I tried supp-d I immediately wished I added a bit more solvent lmao. But after 3 days I got used to the tartness. I now have 1.5 @7 ounces though :p
I usually do 1 1/2 in about 10 oz and chug lol lemon gives me heartburn something crazy so if I water it down it's not too bad

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
These flavors sound sooooo good....wish I could try em both!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370811284.831769.jpg
that moment you've taken the last scoop of protein :(

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Worked early this morning so was pretty tired but 1 1/2 scoops of Supp-D helped to kickstart my butt and get me ready to get after it. Switched things up a little today and trained chest/shoulders.

Incline flys ss with incline db bench
40s x10x2 +60x10x2
45x10x2 +65x10x2
50x10x2 +70x10x2

Decline bb bench ss with cable cross high position
135x10x2 +15x10x2
185x10x2 +20x10x2

My elbow really started bothering me here. Decided not to do anymore decline.

Hammer press ss with cable cross lowest position
90x10x3 +15x10x3
140x10x2 +20x10x2

Pec dec ss with cable cross mid position
85x12x4 +20x10x4

Delt destroyers
(40x30 + 20x15 + 15x10)x3

Side lateral cable raises
10x15x4

Bb shrugs
135x15
225x10x3
315x6
225x15

So as much as I don't want to I gotta take a day off. My elbow is pretty jacked right now and the outside part of my left tri just above my elbow is swollen. On a good note when I walked over to the squat rack to do shrugs you'll never guess what was sitting right where I must've left them. My straps it was the craziest thing!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Score on the straps and ice that inflame bubba.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Score on the straps and ice that inflame bubba.
Ya it's sore as crap lol. Soaked it in some ice water right away also. Couldn't believe those straps were still there!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I'm a frickin obsessed addict :)
Ended up training legs and doing some cardio. Figured my legs aren't attached to my arm so might as well lol

15 mins warm up on bike. Got my heart rate up to 132. Averaged 120 hr

Hammer leg extensions
10 sets of 10 reps

Hack squats
10x10

Hammer V Squats
Couldn't do regular squats because it hurt too bad to hold the bar with my left arm so I figured V Squats would do.
10x10

Iso Hammer Ham Curls
6x12

10 minutes on the stair climber.

Was sweating like crazy today for some reason, but I'm not complaining :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ended up training legs and doing some cardio. Figured my legs aren't attached to my arm so might as well lol

Hammer leg extensions
10 sets of 10 reps

Hack squats
10x10

Hammer V Squats
Couldn't do regular squats because it hurt too bad to hold the bar with my left arm so I figured V Squats would do.
10x10

Iso Hammer Ham Curls
6x12

Dude! Sick volume!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards

Hammer leg extensions
10 sets of 10 reps

Hack squats
10x10

Hammer V Squats
10x10

Iso Hammer Ham Curls
6x12

Awesome!