Putting Epitome to the test!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to stop and share my most recent workout

Flat bench press superset with db pullovers 4x8-12
Incline cable cross w/ bent over rows 3x8-12
Rack pulls w slight incline db Bench w/ tbar rows 4x 8-12. (Tri-set)
Hs hig row 4x 8-12
Hs decline bp 4x 8-12

5 minute warm up walk then 4 intervals of 10 minutes jogging and 1 minute walking, then 5 minute cool down walk....

I'm hurting tonight, the extra strafe really really really comes in handy on days like this!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
I have to stop here and stress AGAIN how effect Strafe is for me. I know this thread focuses on Epitome and I know Im not trying to build myself into a brick ****house BUT I have been working extremely hard and running more than I really ever have at the wonderful age of 31...

Ordinarily, I would need DAYS to recover from that workout, but I took Strafe with my post workout shake and then again at bed (only a few hours later) and I woke up feeling great! My calf muscle is a little sore and I dont think I want to try a distance run tonight but the elliptical is not out of the question after lifting. I tried the same EXACT run last week and it took my few days to recover without the addition of the extra Strafe dose...

Now I cannot attest to the muscle gain because I am trying to lose weight at the moment but I can definitely say that it will keep you in the gym, I really cannot stress that enough, Ive actually been excited with the progress Ive made and Im excited to continue....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A ton, that was one of the main side effects, on weekend days there were times I had to remind myself to eat, if I am not in the habit it makes it easy to forget to eat...

Sweat, appetite and weight loss, as you can see I'm on the heavier spectrum from others who said it made them hungrier...great results so far for me
nice update!!! i am very happy for you!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome stuff, brother! Happy to hear you're doing well!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to stop here and stress AGAIN how effect Strafe is for me. I know this thread focuses on Epitome and I know Im not trying to build myself into a brick ****house BUT I have been working extremely hard and running more than I really ever have at the wonderful age of 31...

Ordinarily, I would need DAYS to recover from that workout, but I took Strafe with my post workout shake and then again at bed (only a few hours later) and I woke up feeling great! My calf muscle is a little sore and I dont think I want to try a distance run tonight but the elliptical is not out of the question after lifting. I tried the same EXACT run last week and it took my few days to recover without the addition of the extra Strafe dose...

Now I cannot attest to the muscle gain because I am trying to lose weight at the moment but I can definitely say that it will keep you in the gym, I really cannot stress that enough, Ive actually been excited with the progress Ive made and Im excited to continue....
Been awesome watching this unfold for you man