Putting together new stack

cojack252

Awards
What's up guys. Ran supremacy, x gels, and triumph last year with great recomp reults. Was planning to do that again this year but I can't find triumph, so have been using fearns for PA. And was thinking about adding reduce xt to the supremacy and x gels. How does that sound? Anyone run that cycle b4? Reduce xt is the only one I haven't tried yet but I think the benefits of the product would help out the overall stack. Please let me know what you think. And if you have any question let me know what I can clarify! Thanks so much guys! New stAck time is my favorite!!!!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not familiar with Supremacy but if it doesn’t have any cortisol ingredients then the Reduce XT would be a reasonable addition.

Make sure to still take the other basics that Tr1umph had with the SL but otherwise should be a solid stack.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reduce xt wont disappoint. Should be a good addition to the stack.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not familiar with Supremacy but if it doesn’t have any cortisol ingredients then the Reduce XT would be a reasonable addition.

Make sure to still take the other basics that Tr1umph had with the SL but otherwise should be a solid stack.
Agree. I can’t remember what all was in Triumph.. but, I’m sure you can buy a lot of single ingredients to replicate it.

Reduce xt is a solid addition, especially if you’re aimed at specifically at recomping. Remember to control your caloric intake as well

cojack252

Awards
Agree. I can’t remember what all was in Triumph.. but, I’m sure you can buy a lot of single ingredients to replicate it.

Reduce xt is a solid addition, especially if you’re aimed at specifically at recomping. Remember to control your caloric intake as well
excellent! So no overlap in supremacy, x gels ,and reduce xt? That's looks this the direction I'm leaving. Diet in damn check, and have my staples as well as my pre, intra, post , and proteins. Just wanna make sure those 3 can be run together. Thanks everyone who has replied so far!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
excellent! So no overlap in supremacy, x gels ,and reduce xt? That's looks this the direction I'm leaving. Diet in damn check, and have my staples as well as my pre, intra, post , and proteins. Just wanna make sure those 3 can be run together. Thanks everyone who has replied so far!!!
Is it the neogenix supremacy? If so then yes all these three can be ran together. Make sure to save the sns labels too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like afi140 said you should be good to go ahead and stack them... Should be a good natty run!

cojack252

Awards
Does anybody have any suggestions on anything I need to add, A t boost? Or anything along those lines? Want to preserve as much lean muscle as possible. I've also read about hmb but have never used. I think the stack as is seems solid, just want to cover anything I may have overlooked.

Also, does Anybody have any suggestions on the best place to buy them, or know if any sales or discount codes? Feel free to message me. Thank you all! Much appreciated!!

cojack252

Awards
Any thoughts on a dosing protocol with these supps. Reduce xt, supremacy and x gels? And any thoughts on who may have the best price on them? Thanks guys!