PUNJABIMUNDE TAKES ON THE WHOLE PURUS LINE UP!!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 16 CHEST

Ok guys today was a really bad day for me at gym...I really sucked...I'm very disappointed...first of all since few days my diet is not on spot...I'm facking eating everything I see...don't have control over my head and tongue...and today my friend didn't show up so there was no one to spot me...I wanted to try benching 315lbs...but I sucked azz benching 225lbs...I could easily bench 225x15...today I struggle to do 10reps...I don't kno what went wrong or maybe it wasn't my day...so I took my anger out on cardio...that's the only thing I did good today and feel little proud and confidence...maybe I'm just tired...worked 14hrs today and only got 4hrs of sleep last night...again tomorrow is long shift but it's a day off from gym...but I will try to go and do cardio and abs at least...all the sh1t I been eating need to burn it as well...today my weight is 170lbs...I need to lose 10lbs more no matter what...I just need to control my diet and I kno I can do this...besides my suckish day everything going smooth...everything working great from Purus labs it just I'm lacking bit behind...and I think I got 2days worth of MM left...that stuff went quick...I still have lots of other preworkout so I'll be taking something else after I'm done with MM...here's my workout detail...

Bench press
225x10
225x12
205x12
185x20

Decline bench press
185x15
205x12
185x15

Incline bench press
185x12
185x15
205x12

Hammer strength incline press
190x15
210x12
240x10

Chest dips
BW + 70lbsx15
BW + 50lbsx20
BW + 50lbsx19
BW + 50lbsx17

Bench press machine
140x20
155x15
170x12

Pec dec
220x12
200x12
200x10

Leg raise
20reps
20reps
15reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 3.24miles in 35mins while burning 513cals...today I did 2.94miles in 30mins...so far my best cardio...did extra 5mins coz I felt bad all the sugar I ate lol...I promise from tomorrow I will try my best to control it so I can reach my goals...coz my goals matter a lot than dam sugar :D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man I'm not used to these updates! You were on such a tight diet and all maybe a little binge was what you needed. I would just try to get back on track even if just a little each day. You may have burnt yourself out bro. I know I almost did too, this last week I've been carb loading like crazy and it's been hard to get back to my low carb diet. In any case clear your mind and do a reset and I'm sure with your drive and motivation you'll be right back in no time! Nice job on that cardio though bro holy sh1t haha!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Damn man I'm not used to these updates! You were on such a tight diet and all maybe a little binge was what you needed. I would just try to get back on track even if just a little each day. You may have burnt yourself out bro. I know I almost did too, this last week I've been carb loading like crazy and it's been hard to get back to my low carb diet. In any case clear your mind and do a reset and I'm sure with your drive and motivation you'll be right back in no time! Nice job on that cardio though bro holy sh1t haha!
Yea bro last few days diet been bad...I think all the strict diet and stuff made my craving really high lol...that's why I was thinking its good to do strict diet but at least 1day in week you should be able to eat anything you want...only 1day and then the whole week really strict diet again...plus I work around candies, sodas, donuts and cakes lol...it's hard to control sometime...and yea I did good on cardio...I'm gonna try to go tomorrow as well and do some cardio and abs...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's all good bro I had a day like that a few weeks back. It was bad

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
DAY 16 CHEST

Ok guys today was a really bad day for me at gym...I really sucked...I'm very disappointed...first of all since few days my diet is not on spot...I'm facking eating everything I see...don't have control over my head and tongue...and today my friend didn't show up so there was no one to spot me...I wanted to try benching 315lbs...but I sucked azz benching 225lbs...I could easily bench 225x15...today I struggle to do 10reps...I don't kno what went wrong or maybe it wasn't my day...so I took my anger out on cardio...that's the only thing I did good today and feel little proud and confidence...maybe I'm just tired...worked 14hrs today and only got 4hrs of sleep last night...again tomorrow is long shift but it's a day off from gym...but I will try to go and do cardio and abs at least...all the sh1t I been eating need to burn it as well...today my weight is 170lbs...I need to lose 10lbs more no matter what...I just need to control my diet and I kno I can do this...besides my suckish day everything going smooth...everything working great from Purus labs it just I'm lacking bit behind...and I think I got 2days worth of MM left...that stuff went quick...I still have lots of other preworkout so I'll be taking something else after I'm done with MM...here's my workout detail...

Bench press
225x10
225x12
205x12
185x20

Decline bench press
185x15
205x12
185x15

Incline bench press
185x12
185x15
205x12

190x15
210x12
240x10

Chest dips
BW + 70lbsx15
BW + 50lbsx20
BW + 50lbsx19
BW + 50lbsx17

Bench press machine
140x20
155x15
170x12

Pec dec
220x12
200x12
200x10

Leg raise
20reps
20reps
15reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 3.24miles in 35mins while burning 513cals...today I did 2.94miles in 30mins...so far my best cardio...did extra 5mins coz I felt bad all the sugar I ate lol...I promise from tomorrow I will try my best to control it so I can reach my goals...coz my goals matter a lot than dam sugar :D
Those cardios keep going higher big bro! :D that is AWESOME! Try going outside once, even if you don't know the exact speed or kCalories you burn, if you know how much you ran (time wise) and how far you got (miles) you can get an average speed (mph) and then well there's hundreds of calculators online for how many kCalories you burned at a certain Weight , for running at a certain speed, and a certain time :p! And voila! Reason I tell you this, its because you have more freedom outside to even go faster/slower yet it is more extenuating since you have real world terrain with mild inclines or steps, people and all..and bro you got a mighty fine beach side boulevard in LA with girls in "Daisy Dukes, Bikinis on top! California girls..." (Katy Perry, California girls) Yes I just quoted a chick song...but its true, mighty fine inspiration ;) and you get a good tan running shirtless hahaha. Idk it might help bro, I have seen MANY people report (myself included) their cardios going WAY up with outside runs :).

PS: I know you work and have long shifts...just saying, if any day you can give it a go :p...you never know you might like it :D

Keep beasting it up bro! You are a bomb!

PS: Bad chest day is an epidemic brother...We are all coming down with it, but it goes away after a day and with the drive you have , determination, strength and resolve, bro haha! This is nothing :) it merely might mean you need a deload , or more food , perhaps a refeed :p or was that sugar enough? Come on bro , cheer up, I didn't even notice it was a bad day for yah until i read the "i had a bad day" , you did awesome as always bro, and PRd in cardio :) come on big guy, cheer up!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't worry about 1 bad day man. I'm sure you'll get right back to your usual workout domination.

Do you have all this "bad" food readily available to you or are you going out of your way to get it?...just curious.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a bad day at all PJ. Look at what you did. I'd take 225x10 and then 12 over just 225x15. That is impressive just by itself. You had the drive to do 15 in one set yet you split it and did even more volume. Nice! Don't feel bad about your binging man. I actually find that my lifts the day after a binge are usually better than you anticipate. More fuel in the gas tank plus knowledge that "man I ate bad better push myself today." At the hospital I work at there is a woman that is always buying pizza and pizza is definitely my weakness. Especially when she throws away what isn't eaten!!! Back in my powerlifting days I ate ultra dirty and everyone referred to me as the garbage disposal because I would finish off everything! But my lifts were always epic! You are lifting more epically than I ever did as a powerlifter and you are doing that eating cleanly coupled w cardio... And I never did an ounce of cardio back then! So keep your eyes on the prize my friend! 160 is your bitch! Make it so!!!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
tumblr_lebvl9PfRW1qe7k5p.jpg

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
It's all good bro I had a day like that a few weeks back. It was bad
Yea bro there are some days that you just don't feel strong in gym...reason could be we working too hard or didn't get enough sleep...no worries it just a workout next week I'll show those weights who they messing with lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Those cardios keep going higher big bro! :D that is AWESOME! Try going outside once, even if you don't know the exact speed or kCalories you burn, if you know how much you ran (time wise) and how far you got (miles) you can get an average speed (mph) and then well there's hundreds of calculators online for how many kCalories you burned at a certain Weight , for running at a certain speed, and a certain time :p! And voila! Reason I tell you this, its because you have more freedom outside to even go faster/slower yet it is more extenuating since you have real world terrain with mild inclines or steps, people and all..and bro you got a mighty fine beach side boulevard in LA with girls in "Daisy Dukes, Bikinis on top! California girls..." (Katy Perry, California girls) Yes I just quoted a chick song...but its true, mighty fine inspiration ;) and you get a good tan running shirtless hahaha. Idk it might help bro, I have seen MANY people report (myself included) their cardios going WAY up with outside runs :).

PS: I know you work and have long shifts...just saying, if any day you can give it a go :p...you never know you might like it :D

Keep beasting it up bro! You are a bomb!

PS: Bad chest day is an epidemic brother...We are all coming down with it, but it goes away after a day and with the drive you have , determination, strength and resolve, bro haha! This is nothing :) it merely might mean you need a deload , or more food , perhaps a refeed :p or was that sugar enough? Come on bro , cheer up, I didn't even notice it was a bad day for yah until i read the "i had a bad day" , you did awesome as always bro, and PRd in cardio :) come on big guy, cheer up!
Thanks Ceasar!!! Yea I'll try to do cardio outside...it's a good thing once in while to get some fresh air...and yes workout was ok only thing my benched suck...I was accepting more...maybe I was too tired...it happens...I'll get them back next week...and thanks for the support bro...you are too awesome!!!! :)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 16 CHEST

Bench press
225x10
225x12
205x12
185x20

Decline bench press
185x15
205x12
185x15

Incline bench press
185x12
185x15
205x12

190x15
210x12
240x10

Chest dips
BW + 70lbsx15
BW + 50lbsx20
BW + 50lbsx19
BW + 50lbsx17

Bench press machine
140x20
155x15
170x12

Pec dec
220x12
200x12
200x10

Leg raise
20reps
20reps
15reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Love the honesty PJ. That's why I like to read your log. With you so close to attaining your goal, not everyday is going to be a smashing success. Shake it off and take vengeance on those weights like we know you can.

Regardless, you are allowed a mulligan. Several actually based on the work you have put in so far.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Don't worry about 1 bad day man. I'm sure you'll get right back to your usual workout domination.

Do you have all this "bad" food readily available to you or are you going out of your way to get it?...just curious.
Yea you are right breezy...I shouldn't be too upset about it...it happens sometimes...and yes bro I have everything (candies, chocolates, sodas, hostess cake, chips etc) in front of my eyes lol...we own a gas station so you kno we sell everything...but I been working here all my life and I use to hate sugar...I still do but been carving for few days...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks Ceasar!!! Yea I'll try to do cardio outside...it's a good thing once in while to get some fresh air...and yes workout was ok only thing my benched suck...I was accepting more...maybe I was too tired...it happens...I'll get them back next week...and thanks for the support bro...you are too awesome!!!! :)
Have you noticed Bench and B1tch sound similar? It is because Bench IS a B1tch haha don't try to understand her :p just do it and get out of its way...or end up choked :( !! Like fumoney said up there, you'll get her back ;) , remember that Maroon 5 song from some years ago: "Now, I'm gonna get you back!" (From the song Misery) just like that bro , pay her back in kind next time and make that B1tch I mean Bench fly :D

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Not a bad day at all PJ. Look at what you did. I'd take 225x10 and then 12 over just 225x15. That is impressive just by itself. You had the drive to do 15 in one set yet you split it and did even more volume. Nice! Don't feel bad about your binging man. I actually find that my lifts the day after a binge are usually better than you anticipate. More fuel in the gas tank plus knowledge that "man I ate bad better push myself today." At the hospital I work at there is a woman that is always buying pizza and pizza is definitely my weakness. Especially when she throws away what isn't eaten!!! Back in my powerlifting days I ate ultra dirty and everyone referred to me as the garbage disposal because I would finish off everything! But my lifts were always epic! You are lifting more epically than I ever did as a powerlifter and you are doing that eating cleanly coupled w cardio... And I never did an ounce of cardio back then! So keep your eyes on the prize my friend! 160 is your bitch! Make it so!!!
Lol thanks Antman!!! Yea 225x12 is good but last week I did all my 4 sets with 225+ weights...maybe the sleep wasn't enough...still need to lose 10lbs more while keeping same muscle mass....I can do this!!! With all you guys and yours positive energy by my side....there's nothing stopping me...thanks for the support guys and making me feel a bit comfortable...you all are awesome!!!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
dude your a beast. you look a bit bigger than 168 in the pictures youve posted. everyone has a bad day. use it as a day just to go light and deload. listen to your body. might be time to slow down a little to avoid that nasty lil thing called over training. keep killing it man. whats your favorite on the purus line so far?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Love the honesty PJ. That's why I like to read your log. With you so close to attaining your goal, not everyday is going to be a smashing success. Shake it off and take vengeance on those weights like we know you can.

Regardless, you are allowed a mulligan. Several actually based on the work you have put in so far.
Thanks fumoney and really appreciate that you following my log bro...and in logs bro you gotta be honest....if you not honest that mean you not honest with yourself....and yes not everyday is gonna be my day...but still everyday I will give my best in gym no matter wat :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
dude your a beast. you look a bit bigger than 168 in the pictures youve posted. everyone has a bad day. use it as a day just to go light and deload. listen to your body. might be time to slow down a little to avoid that nasty lil thing called over training. keep killing it man. whats your favorite on the purus line so far?
Thanks bro!!! Yea I'm 168lbs in those pics...yesterday I was 170lbs...maybe I'm bit over training and that's why I felt weak yesterday...usually everyday my workout goes great and I love doing chest...yesterday my bench didn't go too well that's why I did weighted chest dips...usually I don't do those...

And bro all Purus line is great!!! But I'm really loving Dpol and recycle together...great libido boost and great pumps...slinshot making me look more vascular and fat smack with MM=great energy!!! But my favorite so far is Dpol and MM!!! :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I still do not see you reporting your code name or avenger signature brother :p!
Oh yea lol...I tired doing that I guess it didn't cams up...I must had did something wrong...I'll try again tonite...sorry Avengers :p

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Really like seeing every1 support each other I'm these logs.

:thumbsup:

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thanks bro!!! Yea I'm 168lbs in those pics...yesterday I was 170lbs...maybe I'm bit over training and that's why I felt weak yesterday...usually everyday my workout goes great and I love doing chest...yesterday my bench didn't go too well that's why I did weighted chest dips...usually I don't do those...

And bro all Purus line is great!!! But I'm really loving Dpol and recycle together...great libido boost and great pumps...slinshot making me look more vascular and fat smack with MM=great energy!!! But my favorite so far is Dpol and MM!!! :)
Im coming off cycle in 4 days. Got recycle and ss on the way. The mm and dpol are amazing. The pump from the dpol is unparalleled this far. Im really amped to try the ss and recycle. You and airborne got me super excited to try this stuff.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Im coming off cycle in 4 days. Got recycle and ss on the way. The mm and dpol are amazing. The pump from the dpol is unparalleled this far. Im really amped to try the ss and recycle. You and airborne got me super excited to try this stuff.
You gonna love recycle and slinshot bro...recycle gonna help you hold gains you made on cycle and Dpol gonna boost your libido...together it's a great stack bro...you gonna love it...what cycle you did??

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
You gonna love recycle and slinshot bro...recycle gonna help you hold gains you made on cycle and Dpol gonna boost your libido...together it's a great stack bro...you gonna love it...what cycle you did??
Initally sd and mech... a friend handed me a week and a half worth of dbols and anadrols for a bottle of research nolva, so i tossed those on at the end. Im pretty well convinced i wont touch the gray area gear ever again after those dbol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Initally sd and mech... a friend handed me a week and a half worth of dbols and anadrols for a bottle of research nolva, so i tossed those on at the end. Im pretty well convinced i wont touch the gray area gear ever again after those dbol.
Bad experience? Please elaborate broheim!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Bad experience? Please elaborate broheim!
Nooo not even close to bad broseph. The real deal is unbelievable. I doubled my gains from sd and mech. And im getting tired of 4 billion pills a day.

edit: i'm talking strength gains on the dbols. i know they'll pull a little water but i think im taking enough ai to combat most of the water weight gains on it. i rack pulled 50lbs heavier than when the sd was peaking today for 2 more reps with out straps. this stuff has crime scene written all over it. i cant imagine a test/npp/anadrol based cycle which will be my next one, fully logged of course.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nooo not even close to bad broseph. The real deal is unbelievable. I doubled my gains from sd and mech. And im getting tired of 4 billion pills a day.

edit: i'm talking strength gains on the dbols. i know they'll pull a little water but i think im taking enough ai to combat most of the water weight gains on it. i rack pulled 50lbs heavier than when the sd was peaking today for 2 more reps with out straps. this stuff has crime scene written all over it. i cant imagine a test/npp/anadrol based cycle which will be my next one, fully logged of course.
Nice bro!

Roniboney

Awards
Man work is being done in this log.This site is infinitely better than bodybuilding.com .That place has so much messing and hate they don't focus on what it is we do........TRAIN and DIET as hard as we can.

Punjabi Sing Mundi you sir raise the bar.I added a couple extra sets to my workout today after getting ''inspired'' by how much harder you work and how much better you look than me.

Keep killing it man

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Man work is being done in this log.This site is infinitely better than bodybuilding.com .That place has so much messing and hate they don't focus on what it is we do........TRAIN and DIET as hard as we can.

Punjabi Sing Mundi you sir raise the bar.I added a couple extra sets to my workout today after getting ''inspired'' by how much harder you work and how much better you look than me.

Keep killing it man
Wow bro thanks for the kind words...I really don't look that good bro...I'm really happy that my log inspire so many pplz here...I hope I keep logging for you guys one after another log...and bro when I enter gym all I think is to beat my previous PRs...doesn't matter if it's 5lbs or 10lbs extra or 1 or 2 reps more...I just want to beat my previous PRs...just think like that bro and hit weights with full force and confidence then soon you'll start seeing changes as well and you gonnz love it even more and that gonna make you push even harder :)

Roniboney

Awards
Wow bro thanks for the kind words...I really don't look that good bro...I'm really happy that my log inspire so many pplz here...I hope I keep logging for you guys one after another log...and bro when I enter gym all I think is to beat my previous PRs...doesn't matter if it's 5lbs or 10lbs extra or 1 or 2 reps more...I just want to beat my previous PRs...just think like that bro and hit weights with full force and confidence then soon you'll start seeing changes as well and you gonnz love it even more and that gonna make you push even harder :)
I know what you mean.I'm 10 weeks into a cut atm and all I'm trying to do is maintain where I'm at in my workouts and if I can't I'll sit down for a while listening to my music(luxury of having a well equiped home gym) and get myself amped up for my next set.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 17 REST

DAY 18 SHOULDERS

Ok guys did shoulders today and it was pretty amazing workout...felt strong and had great energy thur out the workout...don't wanted to leave the gym...cardio was great as well...strength wise I felt really strong today maybe coz I rested yesterday...the other day I felt weak maybe coz lack of sleep and long shift at work...coz today my strength was up and felt great...so yesterday I suppose to hit gym and cardio coz of my diet been really suckish past few days but I was really tired and came home thinking I will go to gym but as soon I lay down to relax I passed out lol...guess I was really tired and slept for good 12hrs...woke up this morning feeling fresh and new...diet was very clean today...I also up my dose of FS to 4caps so I was feeling really energetic thur out the day lol...somehow today I wasn't craving anything and didn't ate much either...I weight myself today and I'm back to 168lbs...feels great and looking lean...everything going great so far...I think I have only one serving left of MM so I'll be out tomorrow...I will miss MM coz that's stuff is good and 2scoops...Purus labs should make bigger tub at least 45servings lol...well here's my workout detail...:)

Dumbbell shoulder press
60x15
70x12
75x10

Seated press behind neck
135x15
155x12
135x15

Seated barbell press
135x20
185x15
205x10

Barbell shrugs
225x20
315x15
365x5
315x12

Dumbbell lateral raise
20x15
25x12
25x12

Shoulder press machine
100x20
130x15
150x10

Weight plate front raise
45x10
45x10
45x10

Lateral raise machine
90x12
70x12
70x12

Leg raise
22reps
20reps
20reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps...

Also ran 2.81miles in 30mins while burning 434cals...overall did good and looking lean..can't wait to drop few more pounds in coming days...I kno I can...tomorrow is legs and will update tomorrow ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you got a good rest day man, think you may have needed it with how the diet and training started to kick your a$$ the other day! Awesome workout man! Once again that seated press is insane! 205?? Your a beast bro!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Dude... 4 pressing movements on a shoulder day? Are you human? 75lb bells for 10 is legit. 205 for ten is damn solid. Are you doing them free or on a smith?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, that's unreal. Amazing. You not only have to press it, you have to keep it stable. My joints would not be able to handle it.

But then does anything surprise you anymore in regards to what this guy does in the gym ?

Seriously, I would buy tickets to watch him workout. (no homo) just respect.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Thanks guys!!! I was stronger before when I was 185lbs month and half ago...right now I weight 168lbs...before I could do 85-90lbs db shoulder press easily for 10reps easily with no spot...and I workout with free weights no smith machine...I use smith when I don't have anyone to spot me and 205lbs press is really hard and somebody was there to spot me...I want to curl Thant much with Ez bar...I'm gonna try in few days and record myself...hopefully I can do it...thanks for the support and kind word guys...it's you guys make me push harder everyday...thank you for that :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys!!! I was stronger before when I was 185lbs month and half ago...right now I weight 168lbs...before I could do 85-90lbs db shoulder press easily for 10reps easily with no spot...and I workout with free weights no smith machine...I use smith when I don't have anyone to spot me and 205lbs press is really hard and somebody was there to spot me...I want to curl Thant much with Ez bar...I'm gonna try in few days and record myself...hopefully I can do it...thanks for the support and kind word guys...it's you guys make me push harder everyday...thank you for that :)
Your a beast! Lose 17 pounds and get stronger??? You need to publish a focking book man! NO joke you know the secret to the perfect cut.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I worked really hard past year and half and came long way...this I was 210lbs of fat guy about year and half ago...

image-3589113757.jpg

Current weight 168lbs....

image-4196681768.jpg

image-3175992817.jpg

image-2669308126.jpg

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
DAY 17 REST

DAY 18 SHOULDERS

Ok guys did shoulders today and it was pretty amazing workout...felt strong and had great energy thur out the workout...don't wanted to leave the gym...cardio was great as well...strength wise I felt really strong today maybe coz I rested yesterday...the other day I felt weak maybe coz lack of sleep and long shift at work...coz today my strength was up and felt great...so yesterday I suppose to hit gym and cardio coz of my diet been really suckish past few days but I was really tired and came home thinking I will go to gym but as soon I lay down to relax I passed out lol...guess I was really tired and slept for good 12hrs...woke up this morning feeling fresh and new...diet was very clean today...I also up my dose of FS to 4caps so I was feeling really energetic thur out the day lol...somehow today I wasn't craving anything and didn't ate much either...I weight myself today and I'm back to 168lbs...feels great and looking lean...everything going great so far...I think I have only one serving left of MM so I'll be out tomorrow...I will miss MM coz that's stuff is good and 2scoops...Purus labs should make bigger tub at least 45servings lol...well here's my workout detail...:)

Dumbbell shoulder press
60x15
70x12
75x10

Seated press behind neck
135x15
155x12
135x15

Seated barbell press
135x20
185x15
205x10

Barbell shrugs
225x20
315x15
365x5
315x12

Dumbbell lateral raise
20x15
25x12
25x12

Shoulder press machine
100x20
130x15
150x10

Weight plate front raise
45x10
45x10
45x10

Lateral raise machine
90x12
70x12
70x12

Leg raise
22reps
20reps
20reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps...

Also ran 2.81miles in 30mins while burning 434cals...overall did good and looking lean..can't wait to drop few more pounds in coming days...I kno I can...tomorrow is legs and will update tomorrow ;)
ARGH! Mighty big bro is all fueled up and on the lose! If you wanna drop drop more pounds , bro you gotta send me a PM and lets discuss nutrition naoh :p! You got the drive, the amazing consistency , the superb dedication , the mighty genetics! But sometimes I think you lack the diet :D! hahaha , if you diet like Howwedo or I do oh damn big bro , in 3-4 weeks I can see you 2-4 lbs leaner already ;D! Keep it up broski!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn bro amazing transformation for sure! Nicely done, I'm sure you feel like a king now that you see those pics side by side!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Damn bro amazing transformation for sure! Nicely done, I'm sure you feel like a king now that you see those pics side by side!
Oh yea bro...feel really proud bro...still have long way to go but I'll get there soon...thanks for the support brother...now we gotta do a transformation contest...I can surprise pplz too like you did bro :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goodnight PJ Id hate to compete in any contest against you!! Those are without a doubt wicked pics man!!

Roniboney

Awards
You were a beast at 185lbs and your a beast now man.Keep killing it.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 19 LEGS AND ABS

Ok guys did legs and abs today and it was awesome workout...I was full of confidence and positive energy was flowing all over me coz I have such supporting brothers here at AM...felt great all day today...I was happy and great energy all day...diet was super clean...still had some craving but controlled it...really amazing workout today...did light weights today not coz I was feeling weak or anything just don't wanna push too much...last week I did some PRs on leg workout and I was satisfied and I kno I can do it again anytime...just today I wanted to take it slow...but I was feeling dam strong...I did 315lbs squats and it felt really light...did 12reps...you guys won't believe me but today my weight is 166lbs...wow feel so great...just 6lbs more to go and I think I can achieve it by the end of the month...I'm gonna take pic while weighting myself so you guys can see...cardio was also great...looking really lean and got lots of compliment at work and gym...my face looking skinny and looks in shape like really cut...I'll post some pics soon...just letting you guys kno I had awesome workout and feeling really happy and wanted to share this with my AM brothers...here's my workout detail...cheers guys!!! :)

Squats
225x15
225x15
315x12

Seated calf raise
90x50
135x30
180x20
225x15

Leg press
450x20
630x15
720x15

Abs crunches machine with weights
90x75
110x60
110x65

Leg curl
80x15
100x12
100x15

Leg extension
85x15
100x15
115x12

Hip thrusts
25reps
20reps
20reps

Leg raise
25reps
22reps
20reps

Lying down leg raise
25reps
25reps
25reps

Crunches
Total did 400reps

Also ran 2.84miles in 30mins while burning 439cals...overall did great and sweating really bad...also was breathing hard coz I didn't get much rest between sets...but today was great day...:thumbsup:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 19 LEGS AND ABS

Ok guys did legs and abs today and it was awesome workout...I was full of confidence and positive energy was flowing all over me coz I have such supporting brothers here at AM...felt great all day today...I was happy and great energy all day...diet was super clean...still had some craving but controlled it...really amazing workout today...did light weights today not coz I was feeling weak or anything just don't wanna push too much...last week I did some PRs on leg workout and I was satisfied and I kno I can do it again anytime...just today I wanted to take it slow...but I was feeling dam strong...I did 315lbs squats and it felt really light...did 12reps...you guys won't believe me but today my weight is 166lbs...wow feel so great...just 6lbs more to go and I think I can achieve it by the end of the month...I'm gonna take pic while weighting myself so you guys can see...cardio was also great...looking really lean and got lots of compliment at work and gym...my face looking skinny and looks in shape like really cut...I'll post some pics soon...just letting you guys kno I had awesome workout and feeling really happy and wanted to share this with my AM brothers...here's my workout detail...cheers guys!!! :)

Squats
225x15
225x15
315x12

Seated calf raise
90x50
135x30
180x20
225x15

Leg press
450x20
630x15
720x15

Abs crunches machine with weights
90x75
110x60
110x65

Leg curl
80x15
100x12
100x15

Leg extension
85x15
100x15
115x12

Hip thrusts
25reps
20reps
20reps

Leg raise
25reps
22reps
20reps

Lying down leg raise
25reps
25reps
25reps

Crunches
Total did 400reps

Also ran 2.84miles in 30mins while burning 439cals...overall did great and sweating really bad...also was breathing hard coz I didn't get much rest between sets...but today was great day...:thumbsup:
Awesome update man! Getting so close to that goal bro! The weight is just shedding off its very impressive! Btw 315 for 12 being taking it easy makes me more then jealous! Nice job bro!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Awesome update man! Getting so close to that goal bro! The weight is just shedding off its very impressive! Btw 315 for 12 being taking it easy makes me more then jealous! Nice job bro!
Thanks brother!!! Yea I'm losing weight like crazy...I nvr lose weight this fast...I think it's all coz HIIT cardio...nvr knew HIIT cardio can be so effective otherwise I would do this long time ago...I just started doing this couple months ago and wow it works bro...and yea 315 squats felt really light...hope I keep getting strong like this...really loving it how my body is leaning out...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks brother!!! Yea I'm losing weight like crazy...I nvr lose weight this fast...I think it's all coz HIIT cardio...nvr knew HIIT cardio can be so effective otherwise I would do this long time ago...I just started doing this couple months ago and wow it works bro...and yea 315 squats felt really light...hope I keep getting strong like this...really loving it how my body is leaning out...
Yea I don't know if it's the HIIT or supps or what but you have had such an amazing run so far bro! Keep it up you are approaching hero status. ;-)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Whats your HIIT set up like?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Yea I don't know if it's the HIIT or supps or what but you have had such an amazing run so far bro! Keep it up you are approaching hero status. ;-)
Its definitely mix of all brother lol...but most of this depends on cardio and diet...supps help but if your diet sucks and supps won't help you...and cardio is always the best to stay fit and lean ;)