PUNJABIMUNDE TAKES ON THE WHOLE PURUS LINE UP!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Uh, I think u give it 110%.
Thanks AJ!!! There's 13days left to finish this month and I will try to lose 10lbs in 13days...rite now I'm at work and really feeling energetic thanks to FS....and thinking about go to gym after I get off work and do some cardio and abs...idk how I will feel later on coz I still have 9 more hrs to go...if I do go I'll update tonite ;)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
you should have seen his epistane log.The guy effing beasted it.

Btw Punj are you a Sikh?
Lol thanks bro!!! And yes I'm Sikh/Hindu...you kno about our religion huh???

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I have never mentioned this but I have my iPhone jail broken and my wi-fi icon is modded to be the Khanda swords from your avy, had this waaaaaaay before joining am hehe, but please brother do not be ashamed to reveal the truth...that you are an Aasgardian that crossed the Bifrost bridge to come to earth and command such mighty strength in your arms and shoulders to be able to wield Mjölnir the thunder hammer.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I have never mentioned this but I have my iPhone jail broken and my wi-fi icon is modded to be the Khanda swords from your avy, had this waaaaaaay before joining am hehe, but please brother do not be ashamed to reveal the truth...that you are an Aasgardian that crossed the Bifrost bridge to come to earth and command such mighty strength in your arms and shoulders to be able to wield Mjölnir the thunder hammer.
Oh that's so cool...yea I have the khanda tattoo on my arm as well if you look carefully...see we somehow connected since long time lol

Roniboney

Awards
religion interests me.I know that Punjab is the homeland of sikhism.I'm not a religious guy but there are some religions I respect -Buddhism,Sikhism,Pantheism,just for the way people live their lives and the respect they have for the world and others----------unlike the other major world faiths.

Were you born in India?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
religion interests me.I know that Punjab is the homeland of sikhism.I'm not a religious guy but there are some religions I respect -Buddhism,Sikhism,Pantheism,just for the way people live their lives and the respect they have for the world and others----------unlike the other major world faiths.

Were you born in India?
Oh that's cool bro...you kno alot about Sikh...and no I born in USA but my parents sent me back to india when I was very young to learn about culture and stuff...so I stayed in India for 10yrs and went to school over there and stuff...then I came back to USA when I was 15 or 16yrs old...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh that's so cool...yea I have the khanda tattoo on my arm as well if you look carefully...see we somehow connected since long time lol
Indeed much bro love Sam! (no homo) haha

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

Roniboney

Awards
Oh that's cool bro...you kno alot about Sikh...and no I born in USA but my parents sent me back to india when I was very young to learn about culture and stuff...so I stayed in India for 10yrs and went to school over there and stuff...then I came back to USA when I was 15 or 16yrs old...
wow thats pretty sweet man.Did you stay a vegetarian or do you eat meat?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
wow thats pretty sweet man.Did you stay a vegetarian or do you eat meat?
I ate meat but most of the time I ate vegetables...probably I ate meat once or twice in a month...

Roniboney

Awards
I ate meat but most of the time I ate vegetables...probably I ate meat once or twice in a month...
so even now your a vegetarian and you look the way you do................mind=blown.Good work man

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
so even now your a vegetarian and you look the way you do................mind=blown.Good work man
Lol yea I don't eat meat too much...I love vegetables...I eat tofu, spinach, peas and carrot a lot...and I eat lots of fruits and nuts...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro that is one sick wicked chest workout!! I did chest today dang it forget to see your log first lol. Numbers are looking good and I like the 225 x 12!! I still can't believe I hit 225lbs for 3 sets of 15 reps years ago and now won't ever hit it again lol.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Bro that is one sick wicked chest workout!! I did chest today dang it forget to see your log first lol. Numbers are looking good and I like the 225 x 12!! I still can't believe I hit 225lbs for 3 sets of 15 reps years ago and now won't ever hit it again lol.
Lol thanks bro!!! Yea 225x12 is good but I want to hit 315lbs atleast two or three times...and Dam bro you used to be strong...If you did it before i kno you can do it again bro...just keep pushing and get there as fast so I can challenge you in strength contest....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol thanks bro!!! Yea 225x12 is good but I want to hit 315lbs atleast two or three times...and Dam bro you used to be strong...If you did it before i kno you can do it again bro...just keep pushing and get there as fast so I can challenge you in strength contest....
Who wants to challenge me in BW exercise contests? I like those better :3 we can even try weighted dips hahaha I'm so light we can call it even since you guys are massive beasts of strength :3!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Who wants to challenge me in BW exercise contests? I like those better :3 we can even try weighted dips hahaha I'm so light we can call it even since you guys are massive beasts of strength :3!!!
Lol lets do it...I love BW exercises :p

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PJ I was 170lb benching 350 for 2 reps at 21, but years of getting out of shape has taking a toll on me. I'll get the health again, but the shoulder surgery has taken the bar press out of my workout at least for some time now. I can hit 60's on db's now with 3 sets of 8 reps no pain, but as soon as I try the flat bar it flares up :(

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
PJ I was 170lb benching 350 for 2 reps at 21, but years of getting out of shape has taking a toll on me. I'll get the health again, but the shoulder surgery has taken the bar press out of my workout at least for some time now. I can hit 60's on db's now with 3 sets of 8 reps no pain, but as soon as I try the flat bar it flares up :(
Dam bro I'm 170lbs now and the max I can do is 275lbs for 5reps...I did 315lbs for 5reps year ago...that sux hearing about your shoulder bro....I broke my thumb too this January and had surgery too...sometimes I pick heavy it still hurts but it's manageable...i wanna see you benching 350 again HULK and I wanna see that soon...you can do it bro!!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow man my surgery was in Jan too lol 26th they took an inch of bone spur in right shoulder, fixed an inpingement, and clean some calcium.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Wow man my surgery was in Jan too lol 26th they took an inch of bone spur in right shoulder, fixed an inpingement, and clean some calcium.
Dam that probably hurts...yea I broke my thumb in car accident...also got hurt on neck and forehead but that wasn't too serious...

Roniboney

Awards
Dam that probably hurts...yea I broke my thumb in car accident...also got hurt on neck and forehead but that wasn't too serious...
lol'd hard at this response.The took an inch out of my shoulder.................ye man I broke my thumb before.

Priceless

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ouch bro!! I'm going to get my arse back up there again just wanting to concentrate more on dropping bf!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 10 REST

DAY 11 SHOULDERS

Ok guys did some shoulders today and had amazing workout...totally killed my shoulders lol...they sooo in pain rite now...yesterday after long shift I wanted to go gym and do some cardio...but came home ate something and felt so sleepy so I passed out and slept for 13hrs...this morning I felt great and fresh...and couldn't wait to hit some weights...I was pumped all day thinking bout gym lol...diet been good today...Dpol really giving me some great pump and libido boost...MM and FS really make me sweat in gym...feels good lol...today I weight 170lbs...didn't lost or gain any weight...I will try my best to lose 10lbs by end of this month...let's hope for best...here's my workout detail...

Seated press behind neck
95x50 (warm up) ;)
135x15
155x12
135x15

Seated barbell press
135x20
185x12
185x12

Barbell shrugs
275x20
315x15
405x2 (dam thing slipped from my hand) :(

Arnold press
40x12
40x12
40x10

Dumbbell lateral raise
20x15
25x12
20x12

Hammer strength military press
150x15
170x12
190x8

Shoulder press machine
100x15
120x12
150x8

Lateral raise machine
90x12
70x12
60x15

Weight plate front raise
35x12
35x12
35x12

Leg raise
25reps
18reps
15reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 2.74miles in 30mins while burning 432cals...overall did great...sweating like crazy every time I hit gym...tomorrow is leg and hoping to lift some heavy stuff ;)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep it killing it bro! You're gonna be shredded by the end of this...that's one heck of a warm up lol.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
DAY 10 REST

DAY 11 SHOULDERS

Ok guys did some shoulders today and had amazing workout...totally killed my shoulders lol...they sooo in pain rite now...yesterday after long shift I wanted to go gym and do some cardio...but came home ate something and felt so sleepy so I passed out and slept for 13hrs...this morning I felt great and fresh...and couldn't wait to hit some weights...I was pumped all day thinking bout gym lol...diet been good today...Dpol really giving me some great pump and libido boost...MM and FS really make me sweat in gym...feels good lol...today I weight 170lbs...didn't lost or gain any weight...I will try my best to lose 10lbs by end of this month...let's hope for best...here's my workout detail...

Seated press behind neck
95x50 (warm up) ;)
135x15
155x12
135x15

Seated barbell press
135x20
185x12
185x12

Barbell shrugs
275x20
315x15

Arnold press
40x12
40x12
40x10

Dumbbell lateral raise
20x15
25x12
20x12

150x15
170x12
190x8

Shoulder press machine
100x15
120x12
150x8

Lateral raise machine
90x12
70x12
60x15

Weight plate front raise
35x12
35x12
35x12

Leg raise
25reps
18reps
15reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 2.74miles in 30mins while burning 432cals...overall did great...sweating like crazy every time I hit gym...tomorrow is leg and hoping to lift some heavy stuff ;)
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!
Keep it killing it bro! You're gonna be shredded by the end of this...that's one heck of a warm up lol.
DITTO!!!

I'm heading over to the gym myself hahaha, bro inspiring as always :), cardio day for me today ;p! lets kill it!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Your a brute playa lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Thanks breezy!!! I just want abs like yours :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks breezy!!! I just want abs like yours :)
Yeah breezy has a spartan body himself haha , and bro no worries , you will get there with this consistency and beast mode of yours :D! It takes time, but for your drive and dedication I am sure it will NOT be long :p!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!

DITTO!!!

I'm heading over to the gym myself hahaha, bro inspiring as always :), cardio day for me today ;p! lets kill it!
Go kill it Ceasar!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got caught up in here.. Rough weekend, nice "tired" workout bro! Good to get more background info on you too bro! Kill it!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol hurts but feels so good!! Don't we love the Abuse!! Awesome update PJ!

DAY 10 REST

DAY 11 SHOULDERS

Seated press behind neck
95x50 (warm up) ;)
135x15
155x12
135x15

Seated barbell press
135x20
185x12
185x12

Barbell shrugs
275x20
315x15

Arnold press
40x12
40x12
40x10

Dumbbell lateral raise
20x15
25x12
20x12

150x15
170x12
190x8

Shoulder press machine
100x15
120x12
150x8

Lateral raise machine
90x12
70x12
60x15

Weight plate front raise
35x12
35x12
35x12

Leg raise
25reps
18reps
15reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey PJ, tell me what your 2 favorite Purus products are.... Your log is going well & I'd like to award you with 2 Purus products on the house for a job well done.... Can you handle that?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Your the man bro!!! That is awesome rep service right there!!!!! Congrats PJ well deserved!!!!
Making dreams happen 1 log @ a time. ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats epicness for an epic man!!! Nice!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My triceps shudder at all those different shoulder presses. You must have a log book as thick as a phone book.

This is mindless intensity at its best.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Just got caught up in here.. Rough weekend, nice "tired" workout bro! Good to get more background info on you too bro! Kill it!
Thanks LTL!!! Now it's your turn to kill it...you had way too much fun lol...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Hey PJ, tell me what your 2 favorite Purus products are.... Your log is going well & I'd like to award you with 2 Purus products on the house for a job well done.... Can you handle that?
Wow!! Thanks AJ!!! :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
My triceps shudder at all those different shoulder presses. You must have a log book as thick as a phone book.

This is mindless intensity at its best.
Lol thanks bro!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 12 LEGS AND ABS

Ok guys did legs and abs today and I murdered my legs lol...did really heavy squats and leg press...did way better than last week...can't believe I just keep getting strong...diet been good today...looking lean as fack...can't wait to upload new pics...today I weight 167.6lbs...wow I can't believe HIIT cardio can make this big difference...I was sweating like crazy too...took 2scoops of MM with FS...great energy guys....tomorrow is arms day and I'll upload pics as well....legs are still shaking lol...did some PRs in squats and leg press...Dpol giving great pumps and crazy dreams at night lol...shoulders are sore from yesterday workout and now legs will be sore as well...I hope I can do cardio tomorrow...here's my workout detail...

Squats
225x15
315x12
375x8 (my new PR...felt great)

Leg press
540x15
900x15
1080x10 (ok this was 24plates...there was no more space left to put more weights lol...I wanted to try 1300lbs like Airborne did but can't find place to put more weights lol)

Seated calf raise
90x30
135x30
180x20
225x15

Leg curl
80x12
100x10
120x10

Leg extensions
85x15
100x15
115x12

Abs crunches machine with weights
80x75
95x60
110x50

Leg raise
25reps
20reps
20reps
18reps

Hip thrusts
20reps
18reps
15reps

Air bike
25reps
22reps
20reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 2.76miles in 30mims while burning 432cals...overall did great and getting strong while losing some lbs...muscle mass looks the same but looking more lean and cut...tomorrow is arms and I will kill it and also will uploads pics ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks LTL!!! Now it's your turn to kill it...you had way too much fun lol...
This is true man and I'm itching to Fock the weights up but unfortunately I'm deloading this week... :-( This sh1t sucks!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome PR on squats man! I'm excited to hit legs again after this week. My squats were going up pretty good while "on". Nice job on the leg press too man! Your a mad man!