PUNJABIMUNDE TAKES ON THE WHOLE PURUS LINE UP!!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Right...2 guys 6ft+ teaming up against a 5'5" guy...ok come on...lay down b1tches I'll deadlift you both without straps or belt >:3 come on! TRY ME! RAWR!! hahahaha
Lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well yeah bro! Unless they wanna squat down a little so I don't have to explosive-jump to be able to punch em other than around their shins (DJ) or belly (capt) hahaha

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Right...2 guys 6ft+ teaming up against a 5'5" guy...ok come on...lay down b1tches I'll spank you both with straps or belt >:3 come on! TRY ME! RAWR!! hahahaha
What!? You want to do what?

hightime+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+107+at+_82d24cc064dd59d2b51ab3cc9de709ca.jpg

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Well yeah bro! Unless they wanna squat down a little so I don't have to explosive-jump to be able to punch em other than around their shins (DJ) or belly (capt) hahaha
Lol no violence bro....we need more love and friendship between us...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What!? You want to do what?

View attachment 59763
Well if that tickles your pickle and makes yah feel fuzzy inside capt I'll keep it mind for your next punishment in case we get another post like the aforementioned. Now do tell us , what is your fixation with Trolls spanking your tushy? hahahahahaha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol no violence bro....we need more love and friendship between us...
True...:( but they are not showing me love!!, I'll start I guess , who wants a tiny hug?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
357p9i.jpg

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've noticed these pictures are happening in almost every thread that me, Celorza, Airborne, PJ, or Capt is in. LOL. We could have a god damn roundtable discussion on memes for DAYS.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I've noticed these pictures are happening in almost every thread that me, Celorza, Airborne, PJ, or Capt is in. LOL. We could have a god damn roundtable discussion on memes for DAYS.
Lol right! We are the Pack Haha

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Not so sure that's a good thing..LOL..meme master, meme guru, meme expert..nope, not a good thing. Haha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm...just woke up,..but aye we are indeed a pack.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 7 REST

DAY 8 BACK

Ok guys after a day off gym and work today I felt great but I was little lazy as well...I almost wanted to skip gym today coz yesterday I slept kinda late and didn't get enough sleep...but I thought about it a min and took 2scoops of MM and went to gym...had a great workout!!! Can't believe how lean I'm looking...really loving this lean body...somehow I gained few lbs...today I weight 172lbs...I was 168 day before yesterday...I think I gained 4lbs yesterday coz I ate alot...well I'm gonna lose it by tomorrow...today diet was good and it's weekend again and you kno I hate weekends coz of long hours and waking up early...I hate waking up early coz I sleep really late and I'm used to it...I can't sleep early no matter how hard I try...unless a drink a alcohol bottle and pass out lol...plus I go to gym late and that's the reason I don't sleep early too...well today i felt great at gym...2scoops of MM really kicked in and I was all over the weights...nothing was stopping me to lift more weights...I was so pumped and I was looking in great shape as well so that boost my confidence level even higher and I was just killing those weights lol...well that's it for now...have to wake up in 5hrs for 14hrs shift then tomorrow it's chest day...gonna kill it tomorrow as well...here's my workout detail..,

Bent over row
135x15
185x12
225x12

T-bar row
135x15
180x15
225x12

Hammer strength seated row
190x15
240x12
290x10

Hammer strength lat pull down
180x12
180x12
230x5

Wide grip pull ups
18reps
15reps
15reps

Lat pull down
100x15
120x12
120x12

Behind neck lat pulldown
100x15
100x15
80x15

Seated row machine
110x15
140x12
155x12

Leg raise
22reps
20reps
18reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 2.73miles in 30mins while burning 426cals...overall feeling great and stack working great as well...can't wait to hit chest tomorrow coz I wanna check my strength ;)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
DAY 7 REST

DAY 8 BACK

Ok guys after a day off gym and work today I felt great but I was little lazy as well...I almost wanted to skip gym today coz yesterday I slept kinda late and didn't get enough sleep...but I thought about it a min and took 2scoops of MM and went to gym...had a great workout!!! Can't believe how lean I'm looking...really loving this lean body...somehow I gained few lbs...today I weight 172lbs...I was 168 day before yesterday...I think I gained 4lbs yesterday coz I ate alot...well I'm gonna lose it by tomorrow...today diet was good and it's weekend again and you kno I hate weekends coz of long hours and waking up early...I hate waking up early coz I sleep really late and I'm used to it...I can't sleep early no matter how hard I try...unless a drink a alcohol bottle and pass out lol...plus I go to gym late and that's the reason I don't sleep early too...well today i felt great at gym...2scoops of MM really kicked in and I was all over the weights...nothing was stopping me to lift more weights...I was so pumped and I was looking in great shape as well so that boost my confidence level even higher and I was just killing those weights lol...well that's it for now...have to wake up in 5hrs for 14hrs shift then tomorrow it's chest day...gonna kill it tomorrow as well...here's my workout detail..,

Bent over row
135x15
185x12
225x12

T-bar row
135x15
180x15
225x12

190x15
240x12
290x10

180x12
180x12
230x5

Wide grip pull ups
18reps
15reps
15reps

Lat pull down
100x15
120x12
120x12

Behind neck lat pulldown
100x15
100x15
80x15

Seated row machine
110x15
140x12
155x12

Leg raise
22reps
20reps
18reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 2.73miles in 30mins while burning 426cals...overall feeling great and stack working great as well...can't wait to hit chest tomorrow coz I wanna check my strength ;)
Kickin ass Punji

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Haha we are motivation man! Lookin up to you I'm always steppin my game up as r u
Yep we are motivated bro...nothing can stop us lol...always looking to go forward and always trying to lift heavy :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yep we are motivated bro...nothing can stop us lol...always looking to go forward and always trying to lift heavy :)
And u KNOW THIS MAN!!! lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout bro. 4 plates on bent over row is no joke! Keep killing it!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought it was only 2 plates.

Even if it isn't 4 plates his volume is impressive for what he can lift later on in the workout.
45 lbs x4 is 180 + 45 for bar? You are confusing me lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. Kill it homieeeeee!

Roniboney

Awards
45 lbs x4 is 180 + 45 for bar? You are confusing me lol
Forgive me I always associate 4 plates with 4 plates each side.My mistake.

2 plates per side is a nice weight to work with alright.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Forgive me I always associate 4 plates with 4 plates each side.My mistake.

2 plates per side is a nice weight to work with alright.
Same here lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong work PJ. Seems like we are on the same workout schedule hitting the same body parts! Back day for me as well. Hoping for epicness much like yours!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job bro! Beasting the weights like always.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Nice workout bro. 4 plates on bent over row is no joke! Keep killing it!
Thanks brother!!! I can do more is just that bar slip from my hand if it's too heavy...I need to get lifting straps so I can lift more heavy...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I thought it was only 2 plates.

Even if it isn't 4 plates his volume is impressive for what he can lift later on in the workout.
Yea it's 2plates each side plus the bar weight...total 4plates plus bar is 225lbs..

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Strong work PJ. Seems like we are on the same workout schedule hitting the same body parts! Back day for me as well. Hoping for epicness much like yours!
Thanks Antman lol...go kill it brother!!! I kno you can do better than me :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woo woo killing that cardio brother!! I will strive to get my time down to your status after I start my meth jk man. Also awesome update and killer bent over rows!

DAY 7 REST

DAY 8 BACK

Bent over row
135x15
185x12
225x12

T-bar row
135x15
180x15
225x12

190x15
240x12
290x10

180x12
180x12
230x5

Wide grip pull ups
18reps
15reps
15reps

Lat pull down
100x15
120x12
120x12

Behind neck lat pulldown
100x15
100x15
80x15

Seated row machine
110x15
140x12
155x12

Leg raise
22reps
20reps
18reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Woo woo killing that cardio brother!! I will strive to get my time down to your status after I start my meth jk man. Also awesome update and killer bent over rows!
Thanks hulk brother!!! :) you doing great in cardio too bro...just keep pushing yourself and soon you will see the difference in you and that gonna make you push even harder...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
DAY 9 CHEST

Ok guys today I did chest and it was a alright workout...I wanted to test my strength and wanted to bench 315lbs...due to lack of sleep and long hrs at work I felt like sh1t all day...I was only able to get 4hrs sleep last night and worked 14hrs today...I was about to skip gym coz I was getting sleepy but I took like 40mins power nap and then went to gym...took 2scoops of MM with FS and felt good amount of energy but I could see myself really tired...again tomorrow I gave long shift but day off from gym so I'll be sleeping early tomorrow so I can recover and give rest to my muscles...diet was alrite today...had some junk but did some cardio so that will take care of it...today my weight was 170lbs...looking pretty lean...I'm thinking to drop like 10lbs but try to keep same amount of muscles...that would be sick...I will try to get to 160lbs by the end of the month...hope I get there...I really wanna look ripped and cut up...here's my workout detail...

Bench press
225x12
245x8
205x15
205x12

Decline bench press
185x15
205x12
185x12

Incline bench press
185x10
185x12
185x12

Incline dumbbell chest flys
50x10
45x12
45x12

Seated chest press
155x15
170x12
140x15

Incline press machine
100x12
120x12
140x12

Pec dec
220x12
200x12
200x10

Leg raise
25reps
18reps
15reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 2.74miles in 30mins while burning 431cals...I was sweating a lot..lately I been sweating a lot...so I'm trying to drink lots of water...over 2gallons a day...d pol giving me amazing pumps plus I see a boost in libido...everything going great!!! Now I'm honna pass out...have to wake up in 5hrs...FML!!! Lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Strong lifts buddy ;-)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Strong lifts buddy ;-)
Not even half as strong as yours...I want to try 315 man...if I do that then that's a good bench for 170lbs guy...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Not even half as strong as yours...I want to try 315 man...if I do that then that's a good bench for 170lbs guy...
That's Hella good for a 170!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 9 CHEST

Ok guys today I did chest and it was a alright workout...I wanted to test my strength and wanted to bench 315lbs...due to lack of sleep and long hrs at work I felt like sh1t all day...I was only able to get 4hrs sleep last night and worked 14hrs today...I was about to skip gym coz I was getting sleepy but I took like 40mins power nap and then went to gym...took 2scoops of MM with FS and felt good amount of energy but I could see myself really tired...again tomorrow I gave long shift but day off from gym so I'll be sleeping early tomorrow so I can recover and give rest to my muscles...diet was alrite today...had some junk but did some cardio so that will take care of it...today my weight was 170lbs...looking pretty lean...I'm thinking to drop like 10lbs but try to keep same amount of muscles...that would be sick...I will try to get to 160lbs by the end of the month...hope I get there...I really wanna look ripped and cut up...here's my workout detail...

Bench press
225x12
245x8
205x15
205x12

Decline bench press
185x15
205x12
185x12

Incline bench press
185x10
185x12
185x12

Incline dumbbell chest flys
50x10
45x12
45x12

Seated chest press
155x15
170x12
140x15

Incline press machine
100x12
120x12
140x12

Pec dec
220x12
200x12
200x10

Leg raise
25reps
18reps
15reps

Crunches
Total did 300reps

Also ran 2.74miles in 30mins while burning 431cals...I was sweating a lot..lately I been sweating a lot...so I'm trying to drink lots of water...over 2gallons a day...d pol giving me amazing pumps plus I see a boost in libido...everything going great!!! Now I'm honna pass out...have to wake up in 5hrs...FML!!! Lol
Keep at it dude you'd look epic at 160 man all ripped up and lean...hell yeah your deff on the right track my man

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Keep at it dude you'd look epic at 160 man all ripped up and lean...hell yeah your deff on the right track my man
Thanks bro!!! Yea 10lbs more to go...I hope I can lose it fast :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Mighty big lifts, damn good consistency bro still hitting those abs and cardio HARD those 10lbs are about to melt in the near NEAR future Thor :p!!! Sorry for being a bit busy to support bro! But still following along your epicness!!! :D keep it up fellow Avenger :p!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Mighty big lifts, damn good consistency bro still hitting those abs and cardio HARD those 10lbs are about to melt in the near NEAR future Thor :p!!! Sorry for being a bit busy to support bro! But still following along your epicness!!! :D keep it up fellow Avenger :p!!
Lol thanks Ceasar!!!! And no worries bro I kno you busy with your dad...have fun and happy fathers day!!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout again !

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Wow. If that's how you workout when you're tired, I can't imagine a workout when you're not. Great job again brother!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Wow. If that's how you workout when you're tired, I can't imagine a workout when you're not. Great job again brother!
Thanks guys!!! Yea bro even I'm tired I still try my best to give 100% at gym...