PSlin-Anabolic Pump OMG stack testers NEEDED!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
uhhh ya thsoe 2 together would be aboslutely nutty! RPM drive and focus with plsin strength and nutrient partitioning!!!! that will just be absolutely retarted! forget any cycles with a stack like that!
What about with some Epi?????:thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
uhh... you lookin to gain some muscle or somethin??:lol: in all honesty id start to get scared with those workouts involving those 3 supps! you would have to slow yourself or your muscles would easily exceed the strength of your joints and tendons far too fast.

although i personally would like to run epi first..... THEN run these 2 during post cycle therapy in order to not skip a beat and continue the steady gains! thats just my style though... im not happy unless i have a 10-15lb cycle and then gain 3-5 lbs more post cycle therapy and lose no strength:D:D:D:D:D with these it would def be possible.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be some cycle! Havn't tried Epi yet, but I keep reading good things about it!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D :Fingers crossed:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Application:

Why should you be selected to participate in this project?
I'm a dedicated individual in both my training and my job and i have achieved great success in both b/c i have that goal orientated drive.
What supplements have you used in the past 6 months?
I have taken no supplements in the last 3 months..... just prior to that i was taking creatine gluconate with muscle milk as a protein source.
What training method are you currently using?
I'm currently looking to lean/bulk at this time.
What is your current diet? Right now i don't have a strict diet.

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)?currently maintaining

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding? almost 10 years

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general?My short term goal is to setup a program for myself for a lean/bulk and incorporate some new supplementation into it....long term goal is to gain 5-10 pounds over a 3-5 month period.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:cool: The OMG Stack Testers :cool:

After rigorous reviews of the applications, the testers of the OMG Stack are (in no particular order):

Theseus
AABigRick
Ugab
Hurdlemaker
Old Navy
Vision

OMG Stack Testers please private message me your shipping address.

To the rest of the applicants who were not picked:

Boys, I am sorry that you guys weren't picked. All of you had excellent applications and I implore that you continue to submit your application to USPLab's tester threads. I was cut from the Midget AAA hockey team for two years in a row, but I made the Midget AAA hockey team that third year! NEVER GIVE UP!

Dex :cool:

Old Navy

Old Navy

Awards
  • Established

After rigorous reviews of the applications, the testers of the OMG Stack are (in no particular order):

Theseus
AABigRick
Ugab
Hurdlemaker
Old Navy
Vision

Boys, I am sorry that you guys weren't picked. All of you had excellent applications and I implore that you continue to submit your application to USPLab's tester threads. I was cut from the Midget AAA hockey team for two years in a row, but I made the Midget AAA hockey team that third year! NEVER GIVE UP!

Thanks for choosing me. I will post a good journal about this stack. I have sent you a PM with my address. I'm looking forward to getting started.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grats guys. Looking forward to your logs
Sooo, when's you next product coming out ;) Oh well, I'll still probably pick up a botle of Pslin on my next order, or maybe just some YellowGold

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

LMAO i loved this paragraph! that was great :toofunny:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Grats guys. Looking forward to your logs
Sooo, when's you next product coming out ;) Oh well, I'll still probably pick up a botle of Pslin on my next order, or maybe just some YellowGold
dude try pslin, for reals. i havnt tried AP BUT i know pslin will not dissapoint you and its really incredible what it does for strength with nothin but natural fuel from oats!

vision

Theseus
AABigRick
Ugab
Hurdlemaker
Old Navy
Vision

Wow I cannot wait to start this new log!! Thanks for choosing me!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
oof

Theseus
AABigRick
Ugab
Hurdlemaker
Old Navy
Vision

lame...maybe i will get it next time?!

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMAO i loved this paragraph! that was great :toofunny:
This was a time before I knew anything about working out; I used to run 13 km a day, and workout for an hour and a half EVERYDAY, rain or shine. I was the elite machine for endurance and my physique was always 100% but that is the only thing that allowed me to make the hockey team: I was a worker and I never gave up. :D

Anyways, I can *almost* guarantee that if some of these guys apply to be a tester again, they will be picked. :cool:

Dex

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha....hilarious dex.....goood luck guys!...you'll love it.

iskone

iskone

Awards
Damn, I wanted to run this stack for free too!!! Oh well, I'll just have to use the P-Slin I bought and the AP in my fridge.

Godd luck to those that were picked!!

Isk

DarkChyld

DarkChyld

Awards
:nono: That's not right, but I understand. I'll try harder the next time. :thumbsup:

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Notification: AABigRick has not been on for a while (07-15-2007) and if he does not reply to my private message by Saturday night, I will pick another tester.

Dex :D

theseus

theseus

Awards
Thanks for selecting me. I know this is a pre-workout supplement, but could it be used post workout instead?
Also, is there going to be a protocol for everyone to use uniformly?

For instance, ill let you know what im currently doing and you tell me if it would be okay for this trial, or what I should change.

8am: 60g carbs from oats / 50g protein from eggwhites

10am: 100g carbs from oats 100g protein from Milk Protein Isolate (I would take Pslin prior to this meal)

11:30 - 30g WMS + 15g whey iso + beta-alanine + 3 g CEE

Workout: 12-1
Noon - 1pm sip on shake that contains:
15g whey iso, 50g WMS, 10g L-lucine

1pm: Post workout 30g wms, 60g carbs from oats, 15g whey iso, 75g Milk Protein Isolate.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Notification: AABigRick has not been on for a while (07-15-2007) and if he does not reply to my private message by Saturday night, I will pick another tester.

Dex :D
AABigRick has not replied to my private message. Another tester will be selected! If Hurdlemaker does not reply to my message by Monday night, another tester will also be selected in his place. Have a good day,

carriong

carriong

Awards
AABigRick has not replied to my private message. Another tester will be selected! If Hurdlemaker does not reply to my message by Monday night, another tester will also be selected in his place. Have a good day,

Well i hope im picked because i am seriously training again and am more motivated than ive been in the last 10 yrs!!! And i am not currently taking any supplements other than just a Mega Men Multi Vitamin.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Updated Application

1) Before/After Pictures are a must: not a problem.
2) Testers MUST be able to start at the time designated: not a problem.
3) Testers MUST be able to finish in the time allocated for this project. Will do.
4) Testers MUST be an active logger during the logging process. A minimum of 2 updates per week is mandated. Anything less will not be acceptable. That will be easy for me.
5) Testers MUST NOT be a tester for other supplements.. There are to be absolutely no overlapping of testing. Not currently testing anything else.
6) Testers MUST have a good base of training/diet/supplementation. We are not looking for newbie gains here. Been training for 5 years.
7) Testers MUST be able to follow testing directions as pre-planned. The dosage scheme must be followed to ensure maximum effects. Will do.
8) Testers MUST NOT have pending vacations or other things that might interfere with the completion of this project. Wish I did have a vacation pending, but I'm home and I hit the gym 4-6 times a week.
9) Testers MUST be okay with a filming session, should they be selected to participate. Fine with it.

Application:

Why should you be selected to participate in this project?
Just came back from Marine Corps Officer Candidate School in Quantico, Virginia after being medically disqualified for acquiring stress fractures in my right foot. I am able to train (legs too), but not able to run hard for 3 months. I feel adamant that I would be a good test subject, since I can follow the directions and work hard. I have a lot of time on my hands, due to my previous hope of being at OCS for 10 weeks. This set back won't keep me down, however, since I'll be able to return to OCS once healed. Returning in BETTER shape, and then becoming a U.S. Marine would be a dream come true.

What supplements have you used in the past 6 months? Havoc. Carbolin-19. TRIBEX GOLD. Creatine.

What training method are you currently using?Russian-style powerlifting with an emphasis on heavy volume.

What is your current diet? High protein, moderate carbs, moderate fat. 200-325 grams of protein. 100-150 grabs of carbs. 70-100 grams of fat per day (mostly from omega 3 oils).

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? Currently recomping, as cleanly as possible.

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding?3 years.

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general?Currently at 188 lbs at 5'7.5, probably 15% body fat. Would like to be 180-185 lbs at 6-8% body fat. Would like to deadlift over 600 lbs. Would like to squat over 500 lbs. Would like to bench press over 400 lbs. Would like to do all of those things, while maintaining a 19 minute 3-mile run time.

What supplements are you currently using? Some PCT products for the next 2 weeks and Carbolin-19 by Biotest.

Thank you,

Chris

DarkChyld

DarkChyld

Awards
Pick Me!!! Pick Me!!! Pick Me!!! Pick Me!!! Pick Me!!! Pick Me!!! Pick Me!!! Pick Me!!! Pick Me!!! Pick Me!!! Pick Me!!! Pick Me!!!

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...

:food:

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
still here too. willing to hold off on my epistane cycle.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations to HARDtotheCORE; the final tester for the USPLabs OMG Stack. Thank you to the rest of the applicants, it was an extremely hard decision.

DarkChyld

DarkChyld

Awards
Congratulations to HARDtotheCORE; the final tester for the USPLabs OMG Stack. Thank you to the rest of the applicants, it was an extremely hard decision.

WHY???:aargh:

Oh well, next time!!!