PSlin-Anabolic Pump OMG stack testers NEEDED!!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
cut the guy some slack. his company is getting huge and it's probably taking some time for him to catch up.

the one thing about jacob that i've always noticed is that he always makes things right, or better than right.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
agreed....he's got a lot on the go right now, give him a break, and like pumping iron said, he always right's it

DarkChyld

DarkChyld

Awards
Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...

Any word, it's been a while and I'm still interested.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Frye...Frye...Frye....

Sorry guys but we recieved Pslin and our boxes had a huge typo so I been running around trying to fill all the orders...Which have been filled and those who waited recieved a free bottle for our screw up! Again, I hope that justified the wait.

I know this thread is old but who is still in?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aaawwwww POO! im testing now for another product sir.... glad to see your alright but sorry bout the packaging troubles, seems its been fairly prevelent amoung most companies recently... at least they all end up looking really purdy :D

did you get my email bout the testamonial gift though?

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys but we recieved Pslin and our boxes had a huge typo so I been running around trying to fill all the orders...Which have been filled and those who waited recieved a free bottle for our screw up! Again, I hope that justified the wait.

bump

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
omg im still in for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bb2: "OH YEA! BROTHER!!"

Supersquad

Awards
standing by

I am in ready for the pump and burn that my muscles will feel from PSlin!!!!!

lklind

Awards
yes sir

:bruce3:

Application: Bulking

Why should you be selected to participate in this project? Never used any products like this before, system clean. Only food and basic supps.

What supplements have you used in the past 6 months? Whey protein, Vit. C, B, E, B, A, (no multi-vit), red yeast rice,
MSN, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Glutamine, Holy Basil

What training method are you currently using? Max-Ot

What is your current diet? 3200 cals

What phase of dieting are you in (bulking, cutting, recomp, maintaining)? buking

How long have you trained seriously for the purposes of bodybuilding? 6 yrs

What are your short term and long term goals as it pertains to bodybuilding in general? Long term- compete local shows, Short term- to reach 210 ripped

What supplements are you currently using? Whey protein, Vit. C, B, E, B, A, (no multi-vit), red yeast rice,
MSN, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Glutamine, Holy Basil

:clap2: Still In!

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established

Still in as well.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm still in!! But if you don't pick me, go with old navy!

from what i've seen this isn't the first time this has happened with them setting up a a bunhc of testers then never actually conducting the test. At least once with the TNA over at M&M
TNA samples where sent at M&M just no one logged it. Whoes fault is that?

I just owe somewhatgifted some free product but besides that I honored every FREEEEEEEEE give away.

AND WE BETA TESTED EVERY PRODUCT.

Please point me in the direction of a product that was not beta tested and RELEASED BY USPLABS>>>PLEASE!!!!!

I should just charge instead of giving away free product. You seem to B%T$H less when you pay.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll try Pslin and give honest feedback! Promise I won't ***** or leave you hanging! :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TNA samples where sent at M&M just no one logged it. Whoes fault is that?

I just owe somewhatgifted some free product but besides that I honored every FREEEEEEEEE give away.

AND WE BETA TESTED EVERY PRODUCT.

Please point me in the direction of a product that was not beta tested and RELEASED BY USPLABS>>>PLEASE!!!!!

I should just charge instead of giving away free product. You seem to B%T$H less when you pay.
LMAO USP dont fret over one guys complaint, you notice everyone else stepped in and said right after that we all know you to be upstanding and a man of your word, dont let one schmuck get ya worked up, we all enjoy what you do for us here on the boards in allowing us to be part of your testing and all the discounts we are offered CONSTANTLY, companies are few and far between that operate as honestly as yours. :thumbsup:.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
LMAO USP dont fret over one guys complaint, you notice everyone else stepped in and said right after that we all know you to be upstanding and a man of your word, dont let one schmuck get ya worked up, we all enjoy what you do for us here on the boards in allowing us to be part of your testing and all the discounts we are offered CONSTANTLY, companies are few and far between that operate as honestly as yours. :thumbsup:.
well said Poop
Jacob theres always going to be someone like that, no worries bro....everyone knows how generious you are and that you a man of your word....hope all is well man.
john

DarkChyld

DarkChyld

Awards
well said Poop
Jacob theres always going to be someone like that, no worries bro....everyone knows how generious you are and that you a man of your word....hope all is well man.
john
Ditto, I'm sure you'll do what it do!!! :bb3:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell i'd love to try P-SLIN.....i've been off all supplements for 3months and could give you a detailed log usp.....pick me :thumbsup:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
well said Poop
john

Thanks guys. I know Jacobs integrity is of the utmost but you know it's gotta get under a guys skin gettin constant grief when your workin so hard. I know it means a lot to him having such loyal and trusting friends and customers right there when he's getting sand kicked in his face.

Testers will be chosen soon. The serious will be considered seriously. :)

BTW, I just received a package from Jacob and can vouche for the fact that he is ridiculously generous.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Give me Thy P-slin!

You'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands!

Or just distract me with a bottle of RPM long enough for me not to notice you taking it thus keeping me in my current and most favorite state: alive and warm :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After you remove your hands from john123131's ........;)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
vBulletin Message
You must spread some 'seed' around before giving it to TheMyth again.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You must spread Bpmartyr legs wider :nutkick: before giving it to him again

iskone

iskone

Awards
USP comes correct every time! It's crazy how far they go to make everything right or better.

I'm gonna run this stack even if I'm not picked...

Isk

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands!

Or just distract me with a bottle of RPM long enough for me not to notice you taking it thus keeping me in my current and most favorite state: alive and warm :)
hmmm BP youve ran pslin already right??? i dont think RPM would necessarily distract ME from my pslin... i work out late though so the non stim effects of pslin are more apealing.... this coming from a guy whos torn through 2 bottles of rpm and takes it on a daily basis :hammer:.... cant wait to get my hands on more pslin

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
hmmm BP youve ran pslin already right??? i dont think RPM would necessarily distract ME from my pslin... i work out late though so the non stim effects of pslin are more apealing.... this coming from a guy whos torn through 2 bottles of rpm and takes it on a daily basis :hammer:.... cant wait to get my hands on more pslin

Actually, I just opened my first bottle and this is my off week from the gym (save some cardio). I am not quite ready to pound that much oatmeal without an outlet. :)

I am thinking P-Slin and RPM are gonna be a stack to beat tho. Hear that Strider? Sounds like a killer summer sale stack! :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, I just opened my first bottle and this is my off week from the gym (save some cardio). I am not quite ready to pound that much oatmeal without an outlet. :)

I am thinking P-Slin and RPM are gonna be a stack to beat tho. Hear that Strider? Sounds like a killer summer sale stack! :D
Add some IGF-2 into that mix, and some AP! BOOM, BAM, MASS!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

uhhh ya thsoe 2 together would be aboslutely nutty! RPM drive and focus with plsin strength and nutrient partitioning!!!! that will just be absolutely retarted! forget any cycles with a stack like that!