PSlin-Anabolic Pump OMG stack testers NEEDED!!

john.... although it WOULD be interesting to see what higher doses would do with pslin, i had some extra ones left over when we were testing and honestly didnt see much difference between 3 and 4 caps and absolutley no difference between 4 and 5 caps.... its truely all about getting the key nutrients in with it at the right time.... its truely amazing just at 3-4 caps.... wich this is right between so maybe still beg for a high dose supply and then just stretch it out.... shhh dont let usp see that though lol. :rofl:
1 cap serving. Instead of adjusting cap dose to the amount carbohydrates adjust the carbohydrates dose to fit the cap amount.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i guessed that with only 30 caps... sounds like its def the best angle to take at it.

you should include an entire leaflet with the bottle explaining the different styles of getting in the carbs and in the right amounts with the right timing ( i found anywhere between the 1 and 1.5 hours you suggested to be best... prob 1.5 just to get in all the carbs from my prefered sources, being bouth 60gs from oats, with my 40 g of pro and 40gs from noodles) so that they understand thats truely what will make or break their experience with p-slin.... i mean done properly this stuff just destroys in the gym, taken worng though youl miss you energy burst or if not enough carbs then youll feel weak and possibley lethargic or hypo.... im sure youve already considered this though. :thumbsup:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got off of work and have been looking forward to this all day...the suspense is horrible.

ya i guessed that with only 30 caps... sounds like its def the best angle to take at it.

you should include an entire leaflet with the bottle explaining the different styles of getting in the carbs and in the right amounts with the right timing ( i found anywhere between the 1 and 1.5 hours you suggested to be best... prob 1.5 just to get in all the carbs from my prefered sources, being bouth 60gs from oats, with my 40 g of pro and 40gs from noodles) so that they understand thats truely what will make or break their experience with p-slin.... i mean done properly this stuff just destroys in the gym, taken worng though youl miss you energy burst or if not enough carbs then youll feel weak and possibley lethargic or hypo.... im sure youve already considered this though. :thumbsup:
Did you miss my Memo title "Poopy right the manual"

You are fired!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you miss my Memo title "Poopy right the manual"

You are fired!
say whoooo? was it here or at USPlabs direct? i havnt had a chance to check over there yet as this is the first place i checked since i got back from my fam reunion and the only posting i did while i utah was in this thread, lol.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol after searching both boards and re-reading your post i realized it was meant to be a joke.... man im tired, 10 hours of driving starting at 4 this morn.... and i still havnt gone to bed.... wheres my neuro...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
lol after searching both boards and re-reading your post i realized it was meant to be a joke.... man im tired, 10 hours of driving starting at 4 this morn.... and i still havnt gone to bed.... wheres my neuro...
yummm...nuero...i need to get me some more of that.

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Soon, hopefully.
When Mr. USPLabs wakes up from his Stim induced Coma! I'm sure after his all nighter he's probably crashed and burned like a nose planted F16 at Mach 3.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When Mr. USPLabs wakes up from his Stim induced Coma! I'm sure after his all nighter he's probably crashed and burned like a nose planted F16 at Mach 3.
That sounds painful, I hope he is ok...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been slowly going insane as the time has gone by without an announcement.

Supersquad

Awards
Has there been any news yet on the testers for this supp?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got an email asking me to purchase the supplement.
Inner circle member eh??? def a nice price tag offered to the IC members, cant wait to get more p-slin in my belly, spec with PCT coming up.. need something to make sure my workouts keep up to par... hopefully ill have a couple somethings :stick:...

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm ready

Send it my way... info is on the first page!

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, I have to withdraw my name; was picked to test another product. Good luck to those selected; whenever that occurs. :p

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
seriously, lol. I am just itchin to write a detailed log! hint, hint!

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
jeez, i feel like i filled this out weeks ago, lol

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
where did they go? dude there's not even an update on if he is still working on it, i hope the guys ok?!

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
I believe I've seen him post in others thread recently. The lack of response, any response, is a little disappointing. :(

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Jacob is always late. LOL. I bet he'll post in a week "Everyone send me your addy and y'all test" ;)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
he has been posting?! good! glad to hear he good!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Well?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
boys be patient, Jacob will get some names up..They had some issues with packaging, so im sure once thats resolved he'll be back at er....

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Jacob has has some recent problems with bottleing...I don't know if you all read the other thread...but give him some time to workout the problem and I'm sure he will get back to this thread.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
magic word "issue with package"

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's to hoping for a B-Day present from USP.

Big money, big money, no whammy, no whammy, stop!

jlowsho

Awards
from what i've seen this isn't the first time this has happened with them setting up a a bunhc of testers then never actually conducting the test. At least once with the TNA over at M&M