booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice. I just saw that. I haven't been playing much lately though, partially because of the new tracking system (although I am getting a few "sightings" on my tracker again now when I'm not in range of many Pokestops), and partially because I haven't had much time. Introducing the legendary Pokemon and/or Gen 2 will get me playing again though.
yeah i've basically been playing just enough to collect a few gyms now and then and keep my daily streaks alive.

Only need hitmonchan to complete my NA dex (which I don't even know where to begin trying to find) so I really dont have much to play with/for but I've been really following the updates/rumors since that will give me a whole new game again ha.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't played in a while. No pokestops convenient for me to get pokeballs...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't played in a while. No pokestops convenient for me to get pokeballs...
This. When I'm on campus, I can get plenty of Pokeballs, but when I'm not, it's just not very convenient. Gen 2 will be awesome though.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is awesome IMG_1481579364.977587.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was just about to post that:

Supposedly Raichu keeps the hat too.
Heard that. Probably gonna evolve that one even though he sucks just to have it ha

Also, apparently the new release is babies but only in eggs. And it sounds like only new eggs collected tonight and beyond which sucks, especially since you can't tell which are which and they reshuffle all the time

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like the new nest change may have changed a nest near me from a Meowth nest to a Machop nest:

If it keeps up, it's Machamp time!

Edit: Now there are three:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks like the new nest change may have changed a nest near me from a Meowth nest to a Machop nest:

If it keeps up, it's Machamp time!

Edit: Now there are three:
Lucky! I never have anything good near me. Then again, I only hitmonchan for the originals and then have some hatching to work on

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lucky! I never have anything good near me. Then again, I only hitmonchan for the originals and then have some hatching to work on
Nice. What does your highest CP/favorites look like now? Do you have all the baby Pokémon yet? I think there are 6-7, plus Togepi can evolve already. I also want a Santa Raichu.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IMG_1481771698.149775.jpg highest cp's (not very diverse ha

IMG_1481771731.055961.jpg favorites

I haven't gotten any babies yet. Have 6 10k eggs to hatch and have been clearing out old eggs. Think I hatched 1 2k and got magikarp that was a new egg but that's it so far.

Got enough pikachu's to evolve my santachu into riaclaus ha ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jealous of the Dragonite, Charizard, and Cloyster.

These are my top favorites:
That dragonite is my proudest. Caught him as a 2xx cp with really good IV (never actually rated him but he got all the good appraisals) and walked him and ton and the occasional dratini catch.

I'm jealous of those snorlax! I just caught my third today and never caught one over 1200cp. My highest is just now up to 1600ish

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I haven't opened this app in forever am I missing a lot?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man I haven't opened this app in forever am I missing a lot?
There are a few new "baby" Pre-evolved Pokémon like Magby (Magmar) and Pichu (Pikachu). Have you played since they re-calculated the CP for each Pokémon? It made a lot of Pokémon MUCH better, and some a bit worse. Also, you can catch Pikachu with a Santa hat now, and he keeps it when he evolves, so that's pretty cool, haha. Gen 2 and Gen 1 legendaries aren't out yet, so you haven't missed anything MAJOR.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There are a few new "baby" Pre-evolved Pokémon like Magby (Magmar) and Pichu (Pikachu). Have you played since they re-calculated the CP for each Pokémon? It made a lot of Pokémon MUCH better, and some a bit worse. Also, you can catch Pikachu with a Santa hat now, and he keeps it when he evolves, so that's pretty cool, haha. Gen 2 and Gen 1 legendaries aren't out yet, so you haven't missed anything MAJOR.
And ditto

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not bro. I will have to check it out again. Thanks

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna find me a hitmonchan this week and then hatch a ton... gotta complete this thing
Nice. I have a Chan (no Lee), but I'm a little ways off from completing the dex. I need to get a Charizard and Blastoise. I have 3 Venusaurs (1 maxed out for my level), but neither of the other Stage 3 starters. Also a 10km egg at 9.39km, so let's see a Lapras or a Dratini. Imagine if the starters are as common as the Pokémon during the Halloween event?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice. I have a Chan (no Lee), but I'm a little ways off from completing the dex. I need to get a Charizard and Blastoise. I have 3 Venusaurs (1 maxed out for my level), but neither of the other Stage 3 starters. Also a 10km egg at 9.39km, so let's see a Lapras or a Dratini. Imagine if the starters are as common as the Pokémon during the Halloween event?
That'd be awesome! I'd catch a ton ha. I haven't really powered up any of my 3 final evolution starters cuz theyre not great. My venusaur has good moves for battling water or rock so I purposely kept it weaker to use for training up gyms with higher level vaporeons

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
I am far too lazy to play Pokémon go. That requires walking... outside. I do appreciate what it's done for motivating many people to get off their ass though.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am far too lazy to play Pokémon go. That requires walking... outside. I do appreciate what it's done for motivating many people to get off their ass though.
Haha, it's the only time I do any cardio. It's also very good on college campuses, since you can just use it while walking between classes, and there are lots of Pokémon there. It's also easy to play in parks or downtown areas as well.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That'd be awesome! I'd catch a ton ha. I haven't really powered up any of my 3 final evolution starters cuz theyre not great. My venusaur has good moves for battling water or rock so I purposely kept it weaker to use for training up gyms with higher level vaporeons
I maxed out my Venusaur with ideal attacking moves (Vine Whip and Solar Beam) to take out multiple high level Vaporeons and Rhydons for taking high level gyms. I have another one with Razor Leaf and Petal Blizzard in the 1300s that I use for training, along with a 1600s Vileplume, a 1200s Victreebel, and 1000s Tangela. There are tons of grass Pokémon near me, plus my army of Exeggutors from 1000-2300. I really want a Charizard though, since I feel Flareon is just a little underwhelming, and my only Arcanine is low IV. Plus Charizard is cool.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I had a mass hatch last night including 6 10k eggs. Ended up with 2 magmar, 1 lapras (of course now after I just caught one a couple weeks ago), 1 snorlax (finally a decent one and candy), and 2 baby magby. IMG_1482786065.829996.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hatched my first baby Pokémon from a 5k egg:
Woo! I'm hoping to get him here in the next couple days. I have a whole bunch of incubators going and should have some free time finally to go walk

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woo! I'm hoping to get him here in the next couple days. I have a whole bunch of incubators going and should have some free time finally to go walk
Same here. Lots of incubators and time off to do some walking. When you walk with Togepi:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I didn't even know people still played this, lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't even know people still played this, lol.
My thoughts as well. It seems they only cared about the initial popularity which was insane. Not enough substance to keep me logging in unfortunately.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I played for a week or two and got bored. The gameboy version is mo better

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I played for a week or two and got bored. The gameboy version is mo better
That's true. GO is fun when you're doing a lot of walking though. It's great on campus between classes, walking the dogs, and things like that. It needs PvP battling though, and trading would be nice too. If you're just sitting there, it's pretty boring.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's true. GO is fun when you're doing a lot of walking though. It's great on campus between classes, walking the dogs, and things like that. It needs PvP battling though, and trading would be nice too. If you're just sitting there, it's pretty boring.
Lots of fun for me traveling for a living. I explore a lot more because of it. I'm not at all into tourist crap so without this I'd never get out much ha

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally got a Dragonite. I hatched an 87% Dratini, but I didn't want to wait to get more candy to evolve him, so I just evolved my 76% Dragonair:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Finally got a Dragonite. I hatched an 87% Dratini, but I didn't want to wait to get more candy to evolve him, so I just evolved my 76% Dragonair:
Nice! Best move set too. I have two and both have friggin steel wing. So mad.

I've now hatched all the babies except iggly who I haven't gotten at all yet.

3 magby (2 right after xmas, evolved one cuz my magmar had karate chop ha)
2 smoochum (both in the last 24hrs)
2 togepi (same as smooch, just now... Need one more or a lot of walking to evolve)
2 pichu
2 elekid
2 cleffa

So assuming I can get iggly soon I'm now back to hunting the god dam hitmonchan I cannot friggin find anywhere to be complete.

IMG_1483221571.158853.jpg

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
They added more Pokémon?? I should re download the game

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They added more Pokémon?? I should re download the game
Yep. They released ditto a while back (you have to catch a random pidgey/rattata/zubat and it transforms once you've caught it) - side note I haven't caught one in forever, have you muscleupcrohn ?

Then the released the babies just a couple weeks ago. You have to hatch them tho vs catch wild.

2k's: igglybuff, cleffa
5k's: pichu, togepi
10k's: magby, smoochum, elekid

And you can evolve togepi into togetic

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. They released ditto a while back (you have to catch a random pidgey/rattata/zubat and it transforms once you've caught it) - side note I haven't caught one in forever, have you muscleupcrohn ?

Then the released the babies just a couple weeks ago. You have to hatch them tho vs catch wild.

2k's: igglybuff, cleffa
5k's: pichu, togepi
10k's: magby, smoochum, elekid

And you can evolve togepi into togetic
You're right, I haven't caught a Ditto in a while, even though I've still been catching lots of Pidgeys and Rattatas.

I saw a shadow of a Charizard on the way to a New Year's party last night (I wasn't driving), but he didn't appear on the map to catch. I'm hoping to get one today or tomorrow. I'm also close to getting a Blastoise, and have 3 Venusaur.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually just caught 2 Dittos in a row at the intersection of two lure modules. Both appeared as Pidgeys.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally caught my first Charizard this morning. He showed up on the tracker as being at the golf course about a mile from my house. Luckily I was able to get him without having to get onto the course. Low IV, but it's still a Charizard:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Finally caught my first Charizard this morning. He showed up on the tracker as being at the golf course about a mile from my house. Luckily I was able to get him without having to get onto the course. Low IV, but it's still a Charizard:
I caught one yesterday too but he sucked. More caught him for the candies to evolved a good one (799cp)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just hatched a Smoochum and evolved it since I didn't have a good Jynx, and it got the best moveset. I wonder if baby Pokémon effects their evolved moveset or not, but probably not:

Does Jynx remind anyone else or Mr. Popo from DBZ?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just hatched a Smoochum and evolved it since I didn't have a good Jynx, and it got the best moveset. I wonder if baby Pokémon effects their evolved moveset or not, but probably not:

Does Jynx remind anyone else or Mr. Popo from DBZ?
My god when I saw that name I was like "YES! Spot on!"

And no, they don't for the move set. I evolved a magby and it got karate chop. F that ha.

Side note, I've now hatched all the babies (multiple of everything but igglybuff who I just finally got a day or two ago... 2k eggs have been harder to get than 10's ha)

So now I'm 8 candies from togetic and still can't find a goddam hitmonchan. Even hatched a Lee (who I had already caught) but I'm so frustrated having only 1 left for months now ha

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My god when I saw that name I was like "YES! Spot on!"

And no, they don't for the move set. I evolved a magby and it got karate chop. F that ha.

Side note, I've now hatched all the babies (multiple of everything but igglybuff who I just finally got a day or two ago... 2k eggs have been harder to get than 10's ha)

So now I'm 8 candies from togetic and still can't find a goddam hitmonchan. Even hatched a Lee (who I had already caught) but I'm so frustrated having only 1 left for months now ha
Nice job on getting all the babies. I've caught one Smoochum, one Igglybuff (I already have 6 Wigglytuff, with a 91% and 89% IV at 1000+ CP and Pound/Play Rough), and two Togepi (36 total candy). 10km eggs have definitely been more common recently.

I'd trade you one of my two Hitmonchan for a Hitmonlee, which I still don't have.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice job on getting all the babies. I've caught one Smoochum, one Igglybuff (I already have 6 Wigglytuff, with a 91% and 89% IV at 1000+ CP and Pound/Play Rough), and two Togepi (36 total candy). 10km eggs have definitely been more common recently.

I'd trade you one of my two Hitmonchan for a Hitmonlee, which I still don't have.
DEAL! I'm dying to be finished ha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Finally caught them all! Now I wait patiently for gen 2 ha