Prison Bodies from 100 Grams of Protein?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
The only protein availble through commissary is beef sticks, cheese sticks, or tuna packs, and the tuna is about 4 bucks per pouch.
Damn that's hella expensive. If I remember right the tuna was about $1.50 a pack here. There was peanut butter too, but other than that it's pretty limited.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
I am an older guy with lower levels of total test and I can grow on about 1g protein per pound of body weight. When I was in college I routinely ate 5 to 7,000 cals per day with a lot of protein and couldn't grow but I was also a lot more active and a lot less knowledgeable about how to induce growth. You really shouldn't need gobs of protein if you now how to induce anabolism and excess protein may actually be counterproductive.

Kaydoh

Kaydoh

Awards
just work in the kitchen
exactly there was this retired african american guy at my gym with gold teeth 5'8 230 pretty lean for in his 50s, did rep sets of 315 like water. he said he used to work in the kitchen at prison. but ya a lot of guys go into prison big so its not like they are bulking while in prison, and people high up on the prisoner totum pole im sure have various ways of getting extra food.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
The rape/be raped factor probably plays a big role. there test levels must be so jacked up due to constant fear, not to mention other anabolic hormones.
Think about gladiators. With them it was: kill/be killed. They grew muscle jus by thinking about fights, prolly.

Then again we could be all wrong and their success might be thx to Jay Cutler's video workouts.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I think some have to grow or else their bootie hole will grow through rape LOL.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
What about their legs? Probably top heavy for most guys doin time.
lol ive been busted a bunch of times and this reminded me of this dude that used to put EVERYTHING in his cell somehow on his mattress man I mean EVERYTHING and just do like 500 atg squats, dude was freaky ogre strong man that was funny, freakin tv, food, his clothes, his cellies clothes, cellies matteress lol funny, thanks for the memory

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The rape/be raped factor probably plays a big role. there test levels must be so jacked up due to constant fear, not to mention other anabolic hormones.
Think about gladiators. With them it was: kill/be killed. They grew muscle jus by thinking about fights, prolly.

Then again we could be all wrong and their success might be thx to Jay Cutler's video workouts.
Acyually elevated Cortisol, from prolonged fear, devastates test levels.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol ive been busted a bunch of times and this reminded me of this dude that used to put EVERYTHING in his cell somehow on his mattress man I mean EVERYTHING and just do like 500 atg squats, dude was freaky ogre strong man that was funny, freakin tv, food, his clothes, his cellies clothes, cellies matteress lol funny, thanks for the memory
That's is just so cute, even convicts have nicknames that are adorable . . . "I would like to introduce you to my cellie Max, we spend a lot of time together."

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
here in cali we have to weights so they do body weight squats, and there not supposed to but they will put a guy on there shoulders and then do squats.
which way does the guy on the shoulders face? forward or backward?

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
funny thing when i clicked on this thread there is a add for Julian Micheal on the bottom..dont know what it has to do with prison and protein but it definately raised my test levels

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Acyually elevated Cortisol, from prolonged fear, devastates test levels.
Ur rite. Prolonged fear is like an inflammation spike, so a body adjusts by raising Cortisol. Nice catch, didn't think about it.