PreWorkouts

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just here to vote for my favorite no creatine, thermogenic + nootropic pre with Yohimbine = RXS Radiate+. This would stack super well with stim free Vasoblitz.

My 2nd pre vote has creatine, Yohimbine, stims, pump, and focus(all in one) would be Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Volagen with creribovol pump plus atp then toss a nootropic boom

D

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So the mesomorph is legit?
The idea of somatotypes is a myth I'm afraid.

The theory was put forward by a psychologist - Sheldon in the 1940’s. It has since been heavily discredited but it still persists in the fitness world because of its popularisation in the 1960’s for health professionals to use.

Matabolism, performance, fitness potential etc are all independent of body type.

There is no such thing as a mesomoroh.

But to answer your question:

The definition:

Mesomorph: Muscular and well-built, with a high metabolism and responsive muscle cells

Consequently, all bodybuilders (Proven Peptides) will be classified as mesomorphs…if it existed.

Thanks!

D

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried this one though I read the original was the real insane version and it gets mixed feedback
but like you mentioned this is definitely one you want to start with a weighed out 1/2 serving and I think
all the bad feedback is from people who try to jump right into 1 full serving or are sensitive to Y so they
shouldn't even venture into this one. This looks like one of those pre's where you take it more for the
stimulant hit and you just add your own bulk pump ingredients like L-Citrulline.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10g)
Servings Per Container: 30
PSYCHO Endurance Vascularity & Pumps Blend 6028mg
Beta-alanine, l-arginine alphaketoglutarate (2:1), agmatine sulfate
Razor's Edge Focus 885mg
Caffine Anhydrous, Phenibut extract, green tea extract 98%(including theophylline, theobromine, l-theanine) N-MethylTyramine, Guarana see extract(std. 22% caffeine), yohimbine HCL, Rauwolfia (root bark) (stx. 90% alpha yohimbine), Halostachine, octopamine HCL.

This is the version that is out now is this the version your using.?
Legit..

D

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question - Should the preworkout have creatine in it, or not, if the goal is more of a lean recomp cycle?
You sure can, take 5g a day. It doesn't really matter when but for broscience I'll say take it post workout.

Mix with juice or warm water and chug immediately.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wouldn’t that cost loads?

Might as well stick with MPA and use all his products

Slap on some Vasoburn too
I tried both . I like the taste better with this combo hehe.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
White Flash is probably my favorite well-rounded pre.

If looking for non stim, Volugen or High Volume are excellent choice.

If looking for something to aid in focus and mind muscle connection, Focus XT would be a top choice

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
White Flash is probably my favorite well-rounded pre.

If looking for non stim, Volugen or High Volume are excellent choice.

If looking for something to aid in focus and mind muscle connection, Focus XT would be a top choice

The focus and mind muscle connection of focus xt is no joke !

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried juggernaut wild?
Yeah iv tried it, not as intense as I thought it was going to be and after a few days became more like a background energy than an aggressive one, good pumps and did help but just not one for me, my training partner would disagree although he did agree that after a few days not as intense,

N

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've just ordered "Twisted" from "Wazz Sports".
Anyone tried it?
Twisted Booster Inhalt.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've just ordered "Twisted" from "Wazz Sports".
Anyone tried it?
View attachment 180518
Why would anyone buy this?
First of all you need 3-5g of creatine, 6-8g of citrulline malate and 3.2g of beta-alanine
The blend is 5g meaning it is 7g MINIMUM under what the clinical doses are of that pre-workout

If you paid over $5 for that you got ripped off. That belongs in the trash or the BPI Product line.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Eventually we will have the reveal of OL Levels. I wonder if it will still be the highest dosed Dynamine and Theacrine PWO available after the partial reveal of the latest PWO by Dedicated Nutrition yesterday?

CDDB6B00-985C-4BB4-85F1-1519EE9EFA2F.jpeg

M

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah iv tried it, not as intense as I thought it was going to be and after a few days became more like a background energy than an aggressive one, good pumps and did help but just not one for me, my training partner would disagree although he did agree that after a few days not as intense,
Shame, nearly purchased too but yeah I find allot of pres with Dmaa, Dmha and whatever other versions of the stim seem to last a short while before you don’t even notice it anymore.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shame, nearly purchased too but yeah I find allot of pres with Dmaa, Dmha and whatever other versions of the stim seem to last a short while before you don’t even notice it anymore.
Have to take a break to get the same effect with dmha. Alternate a couple different pres to not get a tolerance.

M

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have to take a break to get the same effect with dmha. Alternate a couple different pres to not get a tolerance.
I was only running dmha 2 days a week for legs but the effect still diminished but not run it in a while so probably going to give it a shot again, well when I find a pre I want.

D

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was only running dmha 2 days a week for legs but the effect still diminished but not run it in a while so probably going to give it a shot again, well when I find a pre I want.
Thanks for the update. I will try it soon.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just here to vote for my favorite no creatine, thermogenic + nootropic pre with Yohimbine = RXS Radiate+. This would stack super well with stim free Vasoblitz.

My 2nd pre vote has creatine, Yohimbine, stims, pump, and focus(all in one) would be Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox.
Yup cannibal ferox is a great all around pre that delivers

Darkheart

Darkheart

Awards
I really liked Inspired's DVST8 white diamond reserve (long name I know) the Dynamine in it was pretty great. Pretty pricey though unless they have a bogo on it.

D

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I felt the same. It was decent on day one and just got boring after that.

Only DMHA pre I like is BZRK. All the other DMHA ones pale in comparison.

K

Katana54

Awards
This is my per workout go to product - Nutrex Research Outlift. Check it out.....

M

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strong Shill!
Most pre-workouts are little more than powdered caffeine, while the "Xtreme" versions add a bit of Yohimbe. This may impress the kiddies by making them "feel" something, but it does little to help muscle growth. In fact, it's considerably worse than that. Most of these same kiddies have no idea how to overload their muscles/stimulate growth via training, and consequently just do a lot of "stuff" during their workouts. This raises cortisol, and a year later these kids are usually smaller and weaker for taking these "pre-workouts".

I'll grant Nutrex this though: They use research proven doses of things like Citrulline Malate, beta-alanine etc.. It's just disappointing to see 300 plus mg's of caffeine along with it...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most pre-workouts are little more than powdered caffeine, while the "Xtreme" versions add a bit of Yohimbe. This may impress the kiddies by making them "feel" something, but it does little to help muscle growth. In fact, it's considerably worse than that. Most of these same kiddies have no idea how to overload their muscles/stimulate growth via training, and consequently just do a lot of "stuff" during their workouts. This raises cortisol, and a year later these kids are usually smaller and weaker for taking these "pre-workouts".

I'll grant Nutrex this though: They use research proven doses of things like Citrulline Malate, beta-alanine etc.. It's just disappointing to see 300 plus mg's of caffeine along with it...
Nothing wrong with some stimulants, if training is on point.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Except for the fact that 300mg of caffeine has more research showing acute ergogenic effects than just about anything else known to man. Beta alanine is also not research proven in the context of a pre-workout, as it works via loading. You’re not getting any acute effects except tingling, which, ironically, is a “feel” that you slammed in your post. And research has shown that carnosine loading is more effective with meals, so PWO BA isn’t ideal even if you do take it every day.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And who says it’s only “kiddies” who want a lot of stimulants? Maybe it’s the adult working 12 hour days who needs a strong kick to workout early or late? If someone is working out poorly, no pre-workout will help them. Not 400mg caffeine, not 6g citrulline, not 500mg nitrates, etc. So that is entirely irrelevant in the context of a discussion of pre-workout supplements.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Except for the fact that 300mg of caffeine has more research showing acute ergogenic effects than just about anything else known to man. Beta alanine is also not research proven in the context of a pre-workout, as it works via loading. You’re not getting any acute effects except tingling, which, ironically, is a “feel” that you slammed in your post. And research has shown that carnosine loading is more effective with meals, so PWO BA isn’t ideal even if you do take it every day.
Beta alanine is bunk .

D

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Scooped this up at the local Mom 'n' Pop...

darkmatterfront.jpg

darkmatterback.jpg

Pretty killer profile. Better than BZRK for sure

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At this point my favorite preworkout is 100mg DHEA, 5mg Adderall IR and two tablets of nitroglycerin under the tongue.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just opened 4 seales bottles I had stored. These 3 are like really hard and nothing powder like... Thoughts? (OG formula)
1553344843624.jpeg

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like Pump Bol brand new lol

D

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How did you feel after dosing? How did your heart feel?
I felt really good. Heart rate was elevated as expected.

After a few uses though I think just a bigger dose of dmaa with no dmha would be better. dmha seems to last longer and give me anxiety.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I felt really good. Heart rate was elevated as expected.

After a few uses though I think just a bigger dose of dmaa with no dmha would be better. dmha seems to last longer and give me anxiety.
I'm really having the itch to buy a DMAA pre again. Been a long time since I have had DMAA. Liking the OG kraken right now though.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Scooped this up at the local Mom 'n' Pop...

View attachment 180661
View attachment 180662

Pretty killer profile. Better than BZRK for sure
The following is not directed specifically at the quoted poster, but the board at large.

In my opinion, this product has Wayyyy to many stims..and not much else. Anyone who says they "need" that many stims has such a high stim tolerance that their adrenals are shot. This is not only harmful to one's health, but performance, recovery and growth. Look at this stim profile...

400 mg caffeine
200 mg synthetic DMHA
60 mg DMAA

That's enough stims to make a lot of people feel like total **** and even impair workout perfrmance. In my opinion, if someone wants to include stims in a pre-workout product, they should be added for the express purpose of improving workout performance...not to get high. Even worse, if the specific types of compounds and doses provided are so high that they hinder recovery and growth, well, then it defeats the entire purpose.

This product woul actually be detrimental to performance, recovery, and growth. That stim profile would cause a pretty large spike in cortisol, thereby directly impairing recovery and growth. It would also cause significant increases in bloodpressure and heat rate--the last thing most PED using (or even drug-free) bodybuilders need.

If someone is going to make a product with those stims at those doses, they should just make a stand-alone stim product...and stop pretending that these type of products are actually benificial for a bodybuilder's goals. Now, with that said, I am NOT anti-stim. I just released a solo stim product yesterday, but this is for people to use under circumstances they see fit. I would never add a stim blend to a pre-workout like we see in this product. If I was going to use stims in a pre-training product, I would very likely use caffeine, dynamine and theacrine, as this combo would not only prevent increases in BP and heart rate (assuming the caffeine dose doesn't get too high), but it doesn't increase cortisol and it makes the user feel great with tons of energy and focus.. If the user wants to improve peformance even further without altering cortisol levels or cardiovascular health markers, then some nootropics should be employed. But the above stim blend is counterintuitive to a bodybuilder's goals, as it increases cortisol, BP and heart rate.

If someone's primary purpose for using a pre-training product is just to get high, then I can understand why they would buy something like this, but to be honest, if getting high before training was my goal, I wouldn't be using conventional pre-workout products. I would be using research amphetamines. I guess I just don't see the point in these kind of products. In my opinion (and the opinion of anyone who knows anything about formulating pre-workout products for the purpose of enhancing performance, recovery and growth goals), my stim-based pre-workout product (that I am currently working on) is about 10X better than this...at least from a bodybuilding standpoint.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just opened 4 seales bottles I had stored. These 3 are like really hard and nothing powder like... Thoughts? (OG formula)View attachment 181040
MA-PUMP is the same way. They probably all have HydroMax in them. My upcoming stim-based pre-workout will contain GlycerPump instead of HydroMax, which is equally as good as HydroMax, but without the clumping/hardening.