Preworkout Thread 2022

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The formula doesn’t look super impressive, but I keep hearing grrreat things about this product too.

My goto is pes high volume, but thinking of trying the ghost pump
You’ll be impressed

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How would you rate it compared to ghost pump? I used high volume back in the day and then stopped after the reformulation.
I haven't used ghost pump so I can't compare :(

john10960

Awards
Posted my own thread without realizing this one existed.

anyways, the 2 main things I look for in a pre:

1. euphoria/in the zone feeling
2. The ability to crank out that 1 extra rep

any suggestions with regards to those 2 qualities ?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Posted my own thread without realizing this one existed.

anyways, the 2 main things I look for in a pre:

1. euphoria/in the zone feeling
2. The ability to crank out that 1 extra rep

any suggestions with regards to those 2 qualities ?
I have said this a few times in this thread but I continue to love Animal Primal. Wouldn’t say he has euphoria like these spiked pres but the focus is really good

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking at right now on Amazon, called Veinquish …it has a blend of caffeine and 1,3 dimeth. 350mg

Never heard of this brand or pre, curious if any of you have? …I’m off the exotics and don’t plan on starting again. But always curious and maybe one of you all would dig this..it’s going for 39 and has 30 servings 🤷‍♂️

I’m sure it’ll get pulled down soon enough

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All Out Ultra and All Out Sweat are returning in Blue Hawaiian shortly!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking at right now on Amazon, called Veinquish …it has a blend of caffeine and 1,3 dimeth. 350mg

Never heard of this brand or pre, curious if any of you have? …I’m off the exotics and don’t plan on starting again. But always curious and maybe one of you all would dig this..it’s going for 39 and has 30 servings 🤷‍♂️

I’m sure it’ll get pulled down soon enough
Looks like they pulled a lot of suggestions from Innovative Labs Wicked. That routinely goes down to $32 ish on sale

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like they pulled a lot of suggestions from Innovative Labs Wicked. That routinely goes down to $32 ish on sale
Didn’t know that one was still around….Does veinquish look decent? I don’t like the prop blend for the stims, especially

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
people are weird about texture and such but as soon as it hits the water it was like it was never clumpy.
That’s a great point. I was the same way at first but I had to tell myself it was the active ingredients and not some filler to get past it. I think it’s a great mix of energy and focus without over stimulation. Obviously the pumps are good. After about 20 min I get this rush of motivation that’s hard to find without my hair standing up on my neck

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hosstility by Hosstile is a pre I'm excited to try. We just started carrying it over at Strong Supplement Shop

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not preworkouts but I have methyl blue and aterall from ma labs coming tomorrow. Will update in this thread as well. Will probably order muscletech euphoriq next month. Still loving animal primal

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not preworkouts but I have methyl blue and aterall from ma labs coming tomorrow. Will update in this thread as well. Will probably order muscletech euphoriq next month. Still loving animal primal
Recommendation: Do NOT use the full dose of MethylBLUE out of the gate. Some people are fine with it, but most find the max dose too strong. It is a straight simulant. IMPORTANT: Do not take it more than 3 days per week (max), as its mood-boosting effects build tolerance quickly. The stimulating and nootropic effects will remain, but the feel-good portion of the product's effect profile will diminish with regular use. So, take days off inbetween doses!

Aterall is a great product for wakefulness and cognitive function with moderate low to stimulatory effects (depending on the dose taken). If you want your mind and body to be awake and running on all cylinders...while being able to engage in either physical or mental activity, it is a great product.

Thanks for the business!

Gandalfthegreg

Gandalfthegreg

Awards
Please give an update after testing those. Really wanting to bite the bullet on some methyl blue myself, but waiting until I’m a little more recovered from my distal bicep surgery first lol

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Recommendation: Do NOT use the full dose of MethylBLUE out of the gate. Some people are fine with it, but most find the max dose too strong. It is a straight simulant. IMPORTANT: Do not take it more than 3 days per week (max), as its mood-boosting effects build tolerance quickly. The stimulating and nootropic effects will remain, but the feel-good portion of the product's effect profile will diminish with regular use. So, take days off inbetween doses!

Aterall is a great product for wakefulness and cognitive function with moderate low to stimulatory effects (depending on the dose taken). If you want your mind and body to be awake and running on all cylinders...while being able to engage in either physical or mental activity, it is a great product.

Thanks for the business!
Thank you Mike I remember you suggesting that back in the day and will do so. The starting doses for a lot your products have sometimes
Been a bit high for my tolerance so will definitely heed the warning. But I have never been let down by any of them so excited to try. Some of the ingredients in methyl blue have made me a bit nauseated in the past with other products so will probably start safe with a small meal and slightly lower dose. Wanted some different things to shuffle through

Mitra I use for social, relaxing, and work purposes. Try to limit it to twice a week and regular kratom on different three days a week with 2 days a week off kratom altogether. Aterall will be for days I am working in surgery for long 12+ hour days. I will have two of those this week. Methyl blue will probably be for non kratom days, relaxing, or focused work.

How’s that look for you? Thanks again for all the quality stuff

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Please give an update after testing those. Really wanting to bite the bullet on some methyl blue myself, but waiting until I’m a little more recovered from my distal bicep surgery first lol
I certainly will. I’ve tried fluero Modanifil before and didn’t do a whole lot focus wise but the awareness was useful. I will probably try the methyl blue tomorrow after work to asses tolerance outside of work and aterall Wednesday or Thursday. On call this week so they came just in time. Will report back

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you Mike I remember you suggesting that back in the day and will do so. The starting doses for a lot your products have sometimes
Been a bit high for my tolerance so will definitely heed the warning. But I have never been let down by any of them so excited to try. Some of the ingredients in methyl blue have made me a bit nauseated in the past with other products so will probably start safe with a small meal and slightly lower dose. Wanted some different things to shuffle through

Mitra I use for social, relaxing, and work purposes. Try to limit it to twice a week and regular kratom on different three days a week with 2 days a week off kratom altogether. Aterall will be for days I am working in surgery for long 12+ hour days. I will have two of those this week. Methyl blue will probably be for non kratom days, relaxing, or focused work.

How’s that look for you? Thanks again for all the quality stuff
Sounds good. :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hosstility by Hosstile is a pre I'm excited to try. We just started carrying it over at Strong Supplement Shop

Has anyone tried this yet!? I personally haven't but planning on it!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So can’t give an accurate review of methyl blue but on aterall I dosed 2 caps first thing yesterday morning. Felt the caffeine and dynamine pickup quickly. But then that wore off. Felt awake but sleepy at the same time. So took a third about two hours later. Then proceeded to work a 16 hour day in the hospital hectic as hell
With no issues. Alert and focused the whole
Time and that’s the most mentally draining day ever.

Today I took two caps upon waking with fats and I have been wired and super focused for hours. Stuff isn’t quite the euphoria rush adderall is but it is euphoric for me and the focus is great. Closest thing to the real deal I have ever tried and but cleaner feeling. This is going to be an incredibly useful tool and super happy with it. I’ve even tried fluero modanifil before and the effects weren’t close to this. Also, I think the difference in 2 caps being much better today was I took it with more fats this morning. Seemed to make a big difference

Awesome stuff

sufficient_page

Awards
Is this PWO legit?

I have seen this PWO sold in various sites but IMO there is no company named "Psychotic Labz" and there's no website w/ that name. The ingredients are similar to Insane Labz products and the logo font is the same. Address is in Arkansas which is where Insane Labz is - but this product is not on Insane Labs website. Anyone tried it or know where this comes from?

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All Out has become my favorite pre. A loaded profile and not too stim heavy like many of the current offerings out there. Just the right amount of kick 🤟
I've also been using All Out (Ultra in my case) for my normal (non-Exotic stim) PWO and really been impressed by it. I'm not driven hard, but I wind up with great focus, a good pump, and find myself winding up with a better than usual workout (that extra reps/set type thing). Really pricey in the UK. But my go-to at this point, despite the cost, due to the quality of workouts.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've also been using All Out (Ultra in my case) for my normal (non-Exotic stim) PWO and really been impressed by it. I'm not driven hard, but I wind up with great focus, a good pump, and find myself winding up with a better than usual workout (that extra reps/set type thing). Really pricey in the UK. But my go-to at this point, despite the cost, due to the quality of workouts.
Have you seen Collision Course? It's almost identical to All Out, aside from a few things. Collision Course, doesn't contain the Peako2 or ElevATP, taurine or Nitrosigine, but it contains more significantly more citrulline, as well as more 65% glycerol, more Dynamine, and more AstraGin. It also contains ingredients that All Out doesn't contain, such as creatine, sunifiram, and Eria Jarensis. The caffeine is about equal, the theanine is equal, the betaine and beta alanine are equal, etc. Collision Course is also less expensive.

Attachments

Gandalfthegreg

Gandalfthegreg

Awards
Have you seen Collision Course? It's almost identical to All Out, aside from a few things. Collision Course, doesn't contain the Peako2 or ElevATP, taurine or Nitrosigine, but it contains more significantly more citrulline, as well as more 65% glycerol, more Dynamine, and more AstraGin. It also contains ingredients that All Out doesn't contain, such as creatine, sunifiram, and Eria Jarensis. The caffeine is about equal, the theanine is equal, the betaine and beta alanine are equal, etc. Collision Course is also less expensive.
View attachment 223397
I’ve used collision course before and am a big fan! Ordered some methyl blue and mitradopa today to try out as well and can’t wait to test out some more great MA products. I think Methyl Blue will make for an amazing workout experience.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this PWO legit?

View attachment 223380

I have seen this PWO sold in various sites but IMO there is no company named "Psychotic Labz" and there's no website w/ that name. The ingredients are similar to Insane Labz products and the logo font is the same. Address is in Arkansas which is where Insane Labz is - but this product is not on Insane Labs website. Anyone tried it or know where this comes from?
Either way of all the companies to NOT COPY a pre from Insane Labz would be at the top of my list. All prop blends with unknown amounts of stims and from personal experience way to much yohimbine. Just look at the total weight of the blends and it's not enough for BA and pump ingredients combined. Personally I would find something better.

sufficient_page

Awards
Either way of all the companies to NOT COPY a pre from Insane Labz would be at the top of my list. All prop blends with unknown amounts of stims and from personal experience way to much yohimbine. Just look at the total weight of the blends and it's not enough for BA and pump ingredients combined. Personally I would find something better.
Thanks, yeah Insane Labz still does these kinds of opaque prop blends. And to this day no one knows what Ampiberry is lol

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have you seen Collision Course?
I'd love to give it a try. There are a number of MA Labs products I'd really enjoy trying. I'm a little worried about a couple getting past customs (some ingredients might not be allowed). My hope it to pick up some products on my next visit to the States and carry them across myself.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good stuff it looks like, but naming a PWO "pandemic" just after covid apocalypse might be a bit distasteful lol
Look closely it's PanDAMIC, so totally cool. If that really upsets someone they are the type looking to be upset.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, yeah Insane Labz still does these kinds of opaque prop blends. And to this day no one knows what Ampiberry is lol
It's juniper extract that increases the effectiveness of caffeine according to the makers. I know it certainly feels stronger than the other stims alone when it is in there. Some reputable brands, Rule1, use juniper berry extract in their pre.

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I was gonna order some collision course but looks like masupps doesn’t accept credit/debit :(

sufficient_page

Awards
if you haven’t tried it yet, you should check out All Out by Iconic Formulations. It’s a loaded profile
actually it's my first time hearing the name lol, will google it

sufficient_page

Awards
if you haven’t tried it yet, you should check out All Out by Iconic Formulations. It’s a loaded profile
I looked at the ingredients. What's up with the "ancient peat" business? long ago i have seen the study saying ElevateATP has some benefits. But peat is essentially ... coal? i am wary of eating straight coal as supplement lmao