Preworkout Thread 2022

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes another dreaded preworkout thread! But I was looking and seems like it’s been awhile since we had a proper preworkout thread. Have been using random pres recently and not really loving any of them. Was wondering what everyone is using these days and figured people could you this thread as an all in one thread for preworkouts moving forward. Excited to see some suggestions!

As for my contribution, last one I remember enjoying was the Iconic Formulation all out and all out sweat. I’d give the standard all out the edge though.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been on more of a stim free kick lately; InnovaPharm Nova Pump Neuro, Huge Supplements Pump Serum and Black Magic Supply Ecto Plasm have all treated me well. I'm a big fan of Cit/Agmatine/GMS combos.

I've also got a tub of MAN Scorch I got real cheap, toss in a heaping scoop if I feel like I need a little stim boost. Probably wouldn't suffice for most of the stim freaks on here, but good enough for me lol

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been on Kaged Elite since it’s drop. With the right deals and auto ship I don’t think you can beat what you get for $40-43.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Red white and boom Napalm is my go to, but it's expensive.I love Hypermax, but that's also $$$. C4 ultimate burn w/ EJ has been good and the B Nox reloaded for an extreme budget pre.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The best I have tried lately is Alpha Lion SuperHuman, really good stim kick with great performance.

I'm also going through the discontinued Furious Formulations Goku Gains. Similar experience to SuperHuman but you have to add some Citrulline and Agmatine.

In the waiting are tubs of Redcon1 Total War, Nutrex Warrior and Vicious Labs Juice Daddy.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kilo Labs Hybrid or Supreme; Zeus.
I have a couple tubs of Alpha Lion super human on the way to try out, anyone have some experiences with it?
Screenshot_2022-08-02-13-16-43-73_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpeg

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Juic
The best I have tried lately is Alpha Lion SuperHuman, really good stim kick with great performance.

I'm also going through the discontinued Furious Formulations Goku Gains. Similar experience to SuperHuman but you have to add some Citrulline and Agmatine.

In the waiting are tubs of Redcon1 Total War, Nutrex Warrior and Vicious Labs Juice Daddy.
Juice Daddy provides a solid stim kick

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kilo Labs Hybrid or Supreme; Zeus.
I have a couple tubs of Alpha Lion super human on the way to try out, anyone have some experiences with it?View attachment 220212
Super Human is OK, they have multiple versions (Supreme, etc.). I actually like their Burn better, and as someone mentioned, a similar product from a board sponsor would be All Out Sweat.

But in terms of what I'm using these days, two new high stims:

Apollon Assassin v7
Muscleforce Defiant Unleashed July 4th Edition

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Would agree on the Alpha Lion SuperHuman

I tried their non stim SuperHuman Pump and it was actually pretty good in terms of effects and taste!

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who's got some good pre recommendations without Alpha-Y in it? (I can't believe this is being smacked into everything, holy panic attack nonsense)

I can do HCL just fine, also. Thanks brehs.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 scoop ghost legend 1 scoop ghost pump. Not crazy stim wise but always feel good and pumped as can be.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've really been liking Like A Pro Pump+Focus. It's a very positive experience - great focus, endurance and the pumps are top-shelf. Low-stim (125mg of caffeine) and no negative side effects. Feels very clean.

I think I'm done with high-stim pres (300+mgs caffeine and/or exotics). They all feel dirty in one way or another.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Focus XT + extra caffeine, occasionally add a bit of Bronkaid Max ephedrine hcl.

Vicious Labs Daft Pump + caffeine is awesome for huge pumps. What I used this morning & on many higher volume upper body days.

Sometimes I take a 2/3-3/4 scoop of Juice Daddy when I am tired & need a lot of stim, but not the skill component that Focus + ephedrine offers.

2 capsules (200/20mg total) of Jarrow Ubiquinol + PQQ is a great endurance boost that’s excellent for your health. An expensive addition that’s not as potent as Cardarine, but definitely makes a palpable difference. Always use it preWO on lower body days when on blast.

Reactions: ZOO

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The new Mesomorph v4 is very solid. Blast from the past feelings.

Oxymax by performax labs also really gets things fired up. Granted it’s a fat burner so you’ll need to bring your own pumps. But I love the energy working out on it.

Focus XT for long work days, for sure.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've really been liking Like A Pro Pump+Focus. It's a very positive experience - great focus, endurance and the pumps are top-shelf. Low-stim (125mg of caffeine) and no negative side effects. Feels very clean.

I think I'm done with high-stim pres (300+mgs caffeine and/or exotics). They all feel dirty in one way or another.
I had a few samples of the BEAM pre workout a while back. It's excellent if you are looking for lower stim.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who's got some good pre recommendations without Alpha-Y in it? (I can't believe this is being smacked into everything, holy panic attack nonsense)

I can do HCL just fine, also. Thanks brehs.
Look at Edge of Insanity

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Surprised by all the Alpha lion love might have to give it a try. Agree that mesomorph V4 was good stuff. Lots of energy that wasn’t jittery. Focus XT is a go to for all my work stuff

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Picked up Alpha Lion supreme superhuman supreme. Also got both Animal Primal and hi tech off the chain new version on sale. Primal looks like a decent daily driver for the price I got and off the chain was basically some simple and cheap with low caffiene to take whenever I need a boost

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A sleeping giant is 'Arez Titanium' by MHN imo. It's almost exactly the same formula from the old 'Arez Titanium' from Ntel Pharma. (From what I understand, they bought the name and formula and rebranded). Gives you a good focus and euphoria throughout the workout and you can't really beat that price point for the quality you get at 29.99$ for 25 servings on ruesco. Has alpha yo in it but I feel like it's perfectly dosed at 2.5 for 2 scoops.

Last edited:
Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new Mesomorph v4 is very solid. Blast from the past feelings.

Oxymax by performax labs also really gets things fired up. Granted it’s a fat burner so you’ll need to bring your own pumps. But I love the energy working out on it.

Focus XT for long work days, for sure.
Agree on the new mesomorph, i like it so far. I only do 2/3 of a scoop, one was a little strong for me

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Surprised by all the Alpha lion love might have to give it a try. Agree that mesomorph V4 was good stuff. Lots of energy that wasn’t jittery. Focus XT is a go to for all my work stuff
I used superhuman supreme about 3 years ago, i loved it, they’ve changed the formula a few times though so not sure how it goes nowadays. Will probably try it after mesomorph

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if mentioned already, but SNS VasoForce and VasoForce Rush have been my go to’s for a while now

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used superhuman supreme about 3 years ago, i loved it, they’ve changed the formula a few times though so not sure how it goes nowadays. Will probably try it after mesomorph
It's definitely still pretty strong. I used it not too long ago. Taste is on par to!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wish I had realized that vasoforce didn’t have yohimbe in it. For some reason I always thought it did

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recently bought the current version of Mesomorph with the Eria Jarensis. It was a reluctant purchase, as I never liked the OG Mesomorph due to lack of potency on all levels. In fact it used to make me tired.

Since it is so hard to find anything worth while these days for PWO’s, I figured I would get a tub of Mesomorph at my local supplement store in hopes I would like it better now. Well, I’m afraid it still does absolutely nothing for me, so I am just using it to flavor my water throughout the day. Such a waste.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I recently bought the current version of Mesomorph with the Eria Jarensis. It was a reluctant purchase, as I never liked the OG Mesomorph due to lack of potency on all levels. In fact it used to make me tired.

Since it is so hard to find anything worth while these days for PWO’s, I figured I would get a tub of Mesomorph at my local supplement store in hopes I would like it better now. Well, I’m afraid it still does absolutely nothing for me, so I am just using it to flavor my water throughout the day. Such a waste.
OG Mesomorph worked for me and the current version I don't like as much. Superhuman supreme definitely kicks harder than the current version of mesomorph imo.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I just got a tub of the OG Jack'd up, not as good as the OG Jack 3'd but a suitable replacement :) Good to see ya brotha

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I did t realize they update mesomorph again and took out the DMHA. That was the last version I tried and it was good

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So quick update: all my goodies came in. Had a chance to try Animal Primal. I was really pleasantly surprised by it. I know of a lot of PWOs I have tried recently that have a great label and suck. Gorilla mind comes to me. Lavel
Looked really good but was garbage. I got this because it looked decent enough for a daily driver and I like to support animal here and there and haven’t tried anything from them in a few years

Flavor: I got the watermelon flavor and it was pretty good. Reminded me of the better watermelon flavors on the market. Almost like a jolly rancher. 8/10

Energy and Focus: I was pretty surprised here. I have been taking much higher stim pres. this one had much better energy than I was expecting. It was anything bad, jittery, or spiked preworkout like. But it was just the perfect amount of get up and go. What was really surprising was the focus. About 35-40 minutes in I had great focus. No crash at all either. This might not be enough for some stim junkies but energy and focus for me was a complete surprise. 8.5/10

Pumps: Pump was fantastic. I had a solid pump in about half the time. But it was almost a different type. Everything just felt super full and lots of volume in my muscles. Also, most of the time my pumps and fullness are gone an hour or so after I work out. On this, it has lasted the entire night and I worked out at 4. 9/10

My initial review after the first use would either be 8.5 or 9 out or 10. I was really impressed by how well this preformed. Much better than I ever expected off the label. I will keep you updated in case this was a fluke or something but I think not

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My Current PWO Stack

Ive been enjoying having some different PWO's to rotate based on what im training and how im feeling. These are the ones im running right now. Im a low to medium stim guy who prefers strong pump and focus. So going from left to right:

Raw Nutrition CBUM Thavage

This is the best "all in one" PWO ive ever tried. Ive been doing 1 scoop and its been great. At that dose its also the cheapest PWO ive ever used as I havent found any need to stack it with anything. Im running out now and im seriously debating getting another one.

Apollon Nutrition Hooligan Bare Knuckle

A very good no stim pump and focus PWO. Ive tried full scooping it a couple of times but to be honest, half scoops works just as well! Which means I get a great value out of it. I really enjoy it as I do feel like nitrates work really well for me. This I have been stacking with my more stim/focus pre workouts.

SNS VasoForce XT and VasoForce Rush

These two has been a staple of a while now. They are great on their own but also amazing for stacking with each other or other PWO's. I have a thread about all of SNS Pre Workouts if you want more in depth.

SNS PWO Reviews (Focus-XT, Focus-XT Caffeine Free, VasoForce Rush, VasoForce XT) - AnabolicMinds.com

But i really do love these and im starting to more and more prefer caps instead of drinks.

HPS Outsmart

This is a little product that caught my attention. Not just as a PWO but as a pick me up at work. Ive tried this both stacking it with other PWO's and solo. To me, half a serving of this is perfect for some extra focus and energy at work. So i usually get 150-200mg caffeine pre workout and then 50mg from this 7 hours later.

PES Prolific and High Volume

These two ive been running for close to 5 years now. 1 scoop Prolific and 2 scoop High Volume has been my go to. Unfortunately I have the EU version of High Volume so Agmatine is replaced with another gram of Citrulline. Most know about these and have tried them out. Great duo and something I often recommend.​

Attachments

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My Current PWO Stack

View attachment 220559

Ive been enjoying having some different PWO's to rotate based on what im training and how im feeling. These are the ones im running right now. Im a low to medium stim guy who prefers strong pump and focus. So going from left to right:

View attachment 220561

This is the best "all in one" PWO ive ever tried. Ive been doing 1 scoop and its been great. At that dose its also the cheapest PWO ive ever used as I havent found any need to stack it with anything. Im running out now and im seriously debating getting another one.

View attachment 220562

A very good no stim pump and focus PWO. Ive tried full scooping it a couple of times but to be honest, half scoops works just as well! Which means I get a great value out of it. I really enjoy it as I do feel like nitrates work really well for me. This I have been stacking with my more stim/focus pre workouts.

View attachment 220563View attachment 220564

These two has been a staple of a while now. They are great on their own but also amazing for stacking with each other or other PWO's. I have a thread about all of SNS Pre Workouts if you want more in depth.

SNS PWO Reviews (Focus-XT, Focus-XT Caffeine Free, VasoForce Rush, VasoForce XT) - AnabolicMinds.com

But i really do love these and im starting to more and more prefer caps instead of drinks.

HPS Outsmart
View attachment 220565

This is a little product that caught my attention. Not just as a PWO but as a pick me up at work. Ive tried this both stacking it with other PWO's and solo. To me, half a serving of this is perfect for some extra focus and energy at work. So i usually get 150-200mg caffeine pre workout and then 50mg from this 7 hours later.

View attachment 220566

These two ive been running for close to 5 years now. 1 scoop Prolific and 2 scoop High Volume has been my go to. Unfortunately I have the EU version of High Volume so Agmatine is replaced with another gram of Citrulline. Most know about these and have tried them out. Great duo and something I often recommend.​
good stuff thanks for contributing. Need to get on the vaso

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My Current PWO Stack

View attachment 220559

View attachment 220561

View attachment 220562

View attachment 220563View attachment 220564

HPS Outsmart
View attachment 220565

View attachment 220566

What is the top label from?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did t realize they update mesomorph again and took out the DMHA. That was the last version I tried and it was good
I don’t see a new version without DMHA anywhere? It is buried in there after the geranium extract. But agreed it’s less in your face than the OG but quite euphoric for my workout

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just bought a tub of Arez, I liked the OG formula god of the gym or whatever it is

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t see a new version without DMHA anywhere? It is buried in there after the geranium extract. But agreed it’s less in your face than the OG but quite euphoric for my workout
I only like this version at 3/4 scoop. When I do a full scoop I get overstimulated.

uncle-rico

Awards
I prefer caps. It's much more convient for me to take them while still at work. And I really don't like the taste of most pre-workouts. The Base is usually 2-4 caps Vaso Force Rush. And then I have a variety of capped ingredients that I stack on top, like ALCAR, NALT, Alpha-GPC, Theanine, Kanna, Huperzine, Eria Jarensis, Hordenine, Tongkat Ali and more. Hopefully SNS will bring out soon their cap version of Focus XT, that could replace a lot of them.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

this looks pretty solid .. but im not paying $70 for a pre workout.