Preworkout Thread 2022

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I looked at the ingredients. What's up with the "ancient peat" business? long ago i have seen the study saying ElevateATP has some benefits. But peat is essentially ... coal? i am wary of eating straight coal as supplement lmao

^ nice short/simple write up on the ingredient in question.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I looked at the ingredients. What's up with the "ancient peat" business? long ago i have seen the study saying ElevateATP has some benefits. But peat is essentially ... coal? i am wary of eating straight coal as supplement lmao
Elevatp is awesome!
Here’s a little write up from Neuro hacker

“BENEFITS OF ANCIENT PEAT AND APPLE FRUIT EXTRACT
ElevATP® is a proprietary, clinically researched combination of a water extract of “ancient peat” (fossilized plants) and apple extract. The ancient peat contains 70 elements and is especially rich in carbon, magnesium, nitrogen, oxygen, and sulfur.
Trace minerals, in general, and magnesium and sulfur, specifically, play important roles in NAD+ production and cellular energy. Magnesium, as an example, is used in many enzymes used to produce NAD+ and ATP. And, what is called ATP in cells occurs as a magnesium-ATP complex.
The apple extract is made from apple peel and contains 10 apple polyphenols. These polyphenols are additive with other polyphenols found in the black ginger, citrus, cocoa, grape, and herbal extracts we are using in the formulation. Similar to other polyphenol ingredients, apple polyphenols support the gut microbiome, promote antioxidant defenses, and upregulate mitochondrial fitness.*
Similar to other polyphenol ingredients, apple polyphenols support the gut microbiome, promote antioxidant defenses, and upregulate mitochondrial fitness.*
ElevATP® was designed to support mitochondrial energy-producing processes and stimulate ATP production. Having extra ATP allows our cells to do more things better, upregulating health, performance, and metabolism.*
ElevATP® is a clinically tested product with human studies for sports performance, body composition, and elevating ATP. It was awarded ingredient of the year in the sports nutrition category by Nutraingredients-USA Awards for 2018. We think it’s only a matter of time until it’s embraced by a broader range of supplement categories, since it’s among the only ingredients with human studies showing stimulation of ATP. The dose of ElevATP® used in human clinical research has been 150 mg once daily. We use this proven dose in our formulation. “

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Jeezus, you're quite the drama queen, aren't you?

sufficient_page

Awards
Jeezus, you're quite the drama queen, aren't you?
i apologize if i appeared that way. i sometimes type on the phone when i was on PWO and working out and didn't think much when i type things, maybe i shouldn't do that, and im sorry if i offended you in any manner

sufficient_page

Awards
appreciated!

Elevatp is awesome!
Here’s a little write up from Neuro hacker

“BENEFITS OF ANCIENT PEAT AND APPLE FRUIT EXTRACT
ElevATP® is a proprietary, clinically researched combination of a water extract of “ancient peat” (fossilized plants) and apple extract. The ancient peat contains 70 elements and is especially rich in carbon, magnesium, nitrogen, oxygen, and sulfur.
Trace minerals, in general, and magnesium and sulfur, specifically, play important roles in NAD+ production and cellular energy. Magnesium, as an example, is used in many enzymes used to produce NAD+ and ATP. And, what is called ATP in cells occurs as a magnesium-ATP complex.
The apple extract is made from apple peel and contains 10 apple polyphenols. These polyphenols are additive with other polyphenols found in the black ginger, citrus, cocoa, grape, and herbal extracts we are using in the formulation. Similar to other polyphenol ingredients, apple polyphenols support the gut microbiome, promote antioxidant defenses, and upregulate mitochondrial fitness.*

ElevATP® was designed to support mitochondrial energy-producing processes and stimulate ATP production. Having extra ATP allows our cells to do more things better, upregulating health, performance, and metabolism.*
ElevATP® is a clinically tested product with human studies for sports performance, body composition, and elevating ATP. It was awarded ingredient of the year in the sports nutrition category by Nutraingredients-USA Awards for 2018. We think it’s only a matter of time until it’s embraced by a broader range of supplement categories, since it’s among the only ingredients with human studies showing stimulation of ATP. The dose of ElevATP® used in human clinical research has been 150 mg once daily. We use this proven dose in our formulation. “

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So can’t give an accurate review of methyl blue but on aterall I dosed 2 caps first thing yesterday morning. Felt the caffeine and dynamine pickup quickly. But then that wore off. Felt awake but sleepy at the same time. So took a third about two hours later. Then proceeded to work a 16 hour day in the hospital hectic as hell
With no issues. Alert and focused the whole
Time and that’s the most mentally draining day ever.

Today I took two caps upon waking with fats and I have been wired and super focused for hours. Stuff isn’t quite the euphoria rush adderall is but it is euphoric for me and the focus is great. Closest thing to the real deal I have ever tried and but cleaner feeling. This is going to be an incredibly useful tool and super happy with it. I’ve even tried fluero modanifil before and the effects weren’t close to this. Also, I think the difference in 2 caps being much better today was I took it with more fats this morning. Seemed to make a big difference

Awesome stuff
Also, keep in mind that the adrafinil takes a couple hours to fully convert to modafinil. This is why you didn't notice the full wakefulness effects on the first day until a couple hours had passed. :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ElevATP is cool, but creatine does the same thing MUCH more effectively. Nothing increases ATP like creatine does. It is the undisputed king in this area. If you are taking creatine at an optimal dose, you aren't going to further increase ATP with other supplements.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, keep in mind that the adrafinil takes a couple hours to fully convert to modafinil. This is why you didn't notice the full wakefulness effects on the first day until a couple hours had passed. :)
Correct that was my assumption as well. Really enjoy the product

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i apologize if i appeared that way. i sometimes type on the phone when i was on PWO and working out and didn't think much when i type things, maybe i shouldn't do that, and im sorry if i offended you in any manner
Offended? 😄

See what I mean?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just put in an order for (2) tubs of Hosstility by Hosstile (one of each flavor (Peach Burst & Watermelon Candy)). I'll provide feedback here after I receive them and give them a try!

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone try Decim8 by Elev8 Supps? Looks pretty decent. Review Bros and others give it a good mention.View attachment 223920
Elev8 Supps was offering free samples of Decim8 late last year or earlier this year. I didn’t care for it much as a pre-workout. It didn’t enhance my training. There are other pres which put me in and keep me in the workout mood. But I did find Decim8 very useful as a pick-me-up/ mood enhancer when I took it before going to my second job. So it does deliver the goods as the ingredient panel suggests.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone try Decim8 by Elev8 Supps? Looks pretty decent. Review Bros and others give it a good mention.View attachment 223920
Iirc This formula has been gone for some time. Fda started sending letters out to companies with products containing 2-aminoisoheptane in April 2019

applebrandy

Awards
Iirc This formula has been gone for some time. Fda started sending letters out to companies with products containing 2-aminoisoheptane in April 2019
2-aminoisoheptane is just DMHA, some supplements still have it

Noopept on the other hand ... 😥

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wrecked Pre Workout by Huge Supplements is now available on Strong Supplement Shop!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got the new Mustletech Euphoric with what I thought was a novel new stim only to realize it’s just something caffiene converts to downstream. Wasn’t a fan. Maybe felt like you added 20mg extra of caffiene to a preworkout it also made me feel kind of weird. Rarely take it

I have collision course and excelsior on the way

applebrandy

Awards
question - why PWOs w/ Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) are far and few between? I would think ALCAR would be a good ingredient

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks, i am aware of SNS and the product :) but wanted to know if there are reasons (good or not) PWO formulas to not include ALCAR
First guesses would be; LCLT is cheaper and being able to slap 'Carnipure' on the label looks fancy to the general public.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All out sweat Edition has 1000mg ALCAR

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Just started pump addict. I’m pretty tolerant to preworkouts. Did 2 scoops of this and felt like my heart was gonna jump out of chest! Great preworkout but gonna have to cut back to 1 scoop.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2-aminoisoheptane is just DMHA, some supplements still have it

Noopept on the other hand ... 😥
Old post, but…just because some products still have it doesn’t make it a legal ingredient. Companies are frequently reformulating due to changing rules for ingredients … particularly pre workouts