President Barak Obama

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Looks like we have a new President............

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Yes it has happened, may he have luck and the wind at his back as we embark on what may be the most complex time in American history.

:bruce3:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish him all the luck in the world he will need it

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Who is this Barak guy?

Sounds like an impostor!

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
Yup, time for a change! He is ready, I just know it....at least that is what all the Democrats keep saying. They cannot tell a lie. I mean, he is spending $170mil on his inaugeration today, which in this difficult financial time is well spent money. We need to celebrate this day to the extreme. I'm glad the Dems and libs have no double standards, especially when they complained about Bush spending $45mil 4 years ago. Are people just blind, ignorant, in denial, or just plain stupid? Is America full of Americans anymore? I'm sick for my country today.....Obama, prove me wrong please!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Yup, time for a change! He is ready, I just know it....at least that is what all the Democrats keep saying. They cannot tell a lie. I mean, he is spending $170mil on his inaugeration today, which in this difficult financial time is well spent money. We need to celebrate this day to the extreme. I'm glad the Dems and libs have no double standards, especially when they complained about Bush spending $45mil 4 years ago. Are people just blind, ignorant, in denial, or just plain stupid? Is America full of Americans anymore? I'm sick for my country today.....
Amen

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Obama will break americas back if he keeps trying to spend his way out of a spending problem. You cant pay your credit card bill with your credit card.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Relax everyone, it's not the end of the world, take your tinfoil hats off.

You guys are worse than the Dems/Libs during the Bush presidency.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
Honestly I hope he proves me, and those who think like me as well. But another very poor choice is this treasury nomination who did not pay his taxes, than got caught, lied again to pay only half...etc. and now he is in charge of our money. I mean come on, I want good moral leaders as well, why choose him? I also just bought me a glock 19 last week! He better not try to take my weapons either. anyway, I hope I'm wrong and he does well....because we do need it. peace

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Differences of opinion and the right to have them is what separates us from most of the rest of the world. It also works toward a system of checks and balances that is a model for the rest of the free world. God bless America where we can tell each other to go **** off one minute and then come totally together in the next minute when we need to. The former as well as the latter will not change, thankfully and contrary to what you might think, nobody wants your damn guns.

P.S. GO STEELERS

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Honestly I hope he proves me, and those who think like me as well. But another very poor choice is this treasury nomination who did not pay his taxes, than got caught, lied again to pay only half...etc. and now he is in charge of our money. I mean come on, I want good moral leaders as well, why choose him? I also just bought me a glock 19 last week! He better not try to take my weapons either. anyway, I hope I'm wrong and he does well....because we do need it. peace
Politicians are all the same. Like hookers in a way, you pay a hooker to f**k her, you pay politicians to f**k you.....almost the same.....:cool2:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Nobody's gonna mention how he went full retard, stumbling through the oath of office?

crzybowhntr

Awards
Differences of opinion and the right to have them is what separates us from most of the rest of the world. It also works toward a system of checks and balances that is a model for the rest of the free world. God bless America where we can tell each other to go **** off one minute and then come totally together in the next minute when we need to. The former as well as the latter will not change, thankfully and contrary to what you might think, nobody wants your damn guns.

P.S. GO STEELERS
Sure they do. I have lots of nice guns. As a matter of fact my other brother Darryl wants two of`em I gots sittin in the truck right now!

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
Politicians are all the same. Like hookers in a way, you pay a hooker to f**k her, you pay politicians to f**k you.....almost the same.....:cool2:

Now a days, politicians f**k the hookers too!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Full retard? His speech was a great one and 170 million is fine for what had to be worked to accomodate the crowds. I think he did a great job on such a huge event.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Nobody's gonna mention how he went full retard, stumbling through the oath of office?
The fact is, the chief justice screwed up and President Obama knowing the correct phrase hesitated a second and recited the corrected phrase. Far from full retard on either end.

P.S. GO STEELERS

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Obama is going to kidnap your babies, personally.

Be very afraid!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I truly don't get the wobbly-kneed uncertainty - are you guys like this when your lease runs out? I have spent DECADES watching for signs of encroachment from both "right" and "left", and NO administration has made me half so nervous as the last one...mostly because the "left" is typically supine where the "right" is concerned (see how little they managed to get done in 12 years of Republican Congressional control) that they'd never attempt to stop - or even slow down - an attack on freedom from the "right". Happily, there's a ton of gun-totin' God-fearers on the "right" who're itching for a pretext to oppose an attack on freedom from the "left", so I tend to not really worry about the "left" so much: the shooting would start almost immediately if the "left" actually tried to start some serious grabs.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I mean, he is spending $170mil on his inaugeration today...
HE is spending $170 mil?

Here's a thought experiment: given the number of people determined to see the inauguration, how many vehicles, officers and barricades would it have cost to intercept them & turn them back? All the highways? Shutting down Union Station? Shutting down Reagan & Dulles?

How much would that have cost? Would you blame HIM for spending so much money trying to keep a few million extra citizens away from the Capital & one of our few civic rituals? Would you call him a dictator?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Cost doesn't bother me. The American people deserve to be able to see something like this. Money spent making that safe and possible is money well spent.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Follow-up: The Bush inauguration was around $157 mil - minus civil and security costs (you watch FOX & Friends?), while the Obama Inaugural Committee *RAISED* $160 mil from private donations.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
So you mean Bush and Obamas inauguration cost approximately the same? Little change in cost?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
The fact is, the chief justice screwed up and President Obama knowing the correct phrase hesitated a second and recited the corrected phrase. Far from full retard on either end.
Unless we saw 2 different inaugurations, he immediately steps all over the guy trying to rush out his part out. Then tries to force the issue by making the guy repeat the correct phrase. Why couldnt he just repeat it back the way he knew it was supposed to be said?

I thought his speach was maybe 10% as good as his acceptance speech in chicago.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys, as the name suggest's...Im an Aussie. Im just wondering after reading this thread, is that true about the guns? I mean I have been to Texas. I seen all the guns etc. Can you really tell an American he cant bear arms? Isnt that a violation of an amendmant? Or is it some rumour that has got way out of control? I was also under the immpression the NRA has massive behind the scenes power in America, particuarly politics.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Full retard? His speech was a great one and 170 million is fine for what had to be worked to accomodate the crowds. I think he did a great job on such a huge event.
Tree Fiddy.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, as the name suggest's...Im an Aussie. Im just wondering after reading this thread, is that true about the guns? I mean I have been to Texas. I seen all the guns etc. Can you really tell an American he cant bear arms? Isnt that a violation of an amendmant? Or is it some rumour that has got way out of control? I was also under the immpression the NRA has massive behind the scenes power in America, particuarly politics.
I see no good reason why citizens would still need guns now, in the new Obamian era. I mean, it used to concern me that Al-Qaeda had threatened to attack us, but after seeing a copy of Obama's new military training plan, I feel much better!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbtqrvKN5NA&NR=1"]YouTube - Gay Army "Concept"[/ame]

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Follow-up: The Bush inauguration was around $157 mil - minus civil and security costs (you watch FOX & Friends?), while the Obama Inaugural Committee *RAISED* $160 mil from private donations.
It seems that although the amount is almost the same, the source of the funds are different. Did Bush's committee raise his inauguration funds from donations?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Bahahaha, Dude thats gold!
You inspired me to turn over a new leaf my new Aussie friend. When it comes to politics, forget all the complex analysis and just get straight to the point! May as well have some fun with it too. ;)

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You inspired me to turn over a new leaf my new Aussie friend. When it comes to politics, forget all the complex analysis and just get straight to the point! May as well have some fun with it too. ;)
Man I DESPISE politicians! A neccessary evil i know, but I hate them all the same. Couldn't lie straight in bed the ****ing Mofo's! pffft, they can all kiss my Aussie ass!
But there not allowed to enjoy it or its Homo! 3pm here, might have me a gool ol Aussie beer or two mate:drunk:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ron Paul on the Alex Jones show about Obama and his plans.

1/2.
[ame="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=andtgH9Nflo&feature=channel"]YouTube - Ron Paul on The Alex Jones Show"Opportunity for True Freedom in 2012!!"1/2[/ame]

Jan 20th, 2009 .. today.

Part 2/2.

[ame="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=qx2xIiOKVn8&feature=channel"]YouTube - Ron Paul on The Alex Jones Show"Opportunity for True Freedom in 2012!!"2/2[/ame]

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
How on *EARTH* do you get "Obama's private army" out of that link?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Unless we saw 2 different inaugurations, he immediately steps all over the guy trying to rush out his part out. Then tries to force the issue by making the guy repeat the correct phrase. Why couldnt he just repeat it back the way he knew it was supposed to be said?

I thought his speach was maybe 10% as good as his acceptance speech in chicago.
As you well know, things just don't work that way. If you've ever worked on anything to present in public where you knew what the flow was supposed to be, wouldn't you tend to hyper focus on it being presented as planned, I know I would.

I also don't think that yesterday was his most rousing speech but to me it was full of the substance of what his wishes to accomplish.

dpfisher

He ain`t getting my guns!
Yeah man the gun store was completely packed yesterday it was crazy. I stopped by the police for a permit to purchase and they said it would take a while since they were completely overwhelmed. Even my friend's mom just got her CCW just in case.

dpfisher

There are already parts of the country where you can't carry a gun unless your job demands it, like NY and CA. I'm applying for all the licenses I can right now because who knows how long until that happens here. I don't think I'd ever carry a handgun or buy a machinegun but I will apply for licenses anyway before I'm not allowed to.

dpfisher

If you watched the two vids i posted of Ron paul and Alex Jones this site was to refered to as "obama's private army" I should have quoted it.
Alex Jones is a little crazy though. There's no militant element to it as far as I can tell. I voted for Ron Paul but I still think this is a little out there and it didn't sound like Paul agreed with him either.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Alex always over does everything, the same way a fat guy puts ketchup on everything. There is a point to be argued that , when your fat, ketchup tastes good on everything but may not always be neccessary. Its s shame that when you lose a taste for ketchup you miss out on some really good fries.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Alex always over does everything, the same way a fat guy puts ketchup on everything. There is a point to be argued that , when your fat, ketchup tastes good on everything but may not always be neccessary. Its s shame that when you lose a taste for ketchup you miss out on some really good fries.
Because you know what they say; people in glass houses sink ships.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are already parts of the country where you can't carry a gun unless your job demands it, like NY and CA. I'm applying for all the licenses I can right now because who knows how long until that happens here. I don't think I'd ever carry a handgun or buy a machinegun but I will apply for licenses anyway before I'm not allowed to.
hahaha, Americans and their guns! :numbered:
But seriously, I heard its only the assualt rifles? would he really be able to anyway? hmmm, still, you guys GOTTA be better off with him than Bush. Man, bush was an embarassment. I can tell you from the perspective of someone outside the U.S he is viewed with alot of scorn and even contempt. Barack is pretty slick man. Comes off looking way more intelligent. All in all, must be a better International face for U.S.