POLL: How many times/week do you workout? FREE PRODUCT!

How many times do you workout oer week?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
6 days counting cardio.

Need at least 1 day off to relax and play video games :D .

Chuprachabra

Chuprachabra

Awards
Lift 4 days. Anymore and I get burnout. I do cardio 5x a week. I would use a pre workout supplement before cardio and weights.

gltrdone83

gltrdone83

Awards
4 days a week and every now and then i throw an extra day in there just for cardio:thumbsup:

ctrivedi

Awards
we have a pretty potent pre-workout energy matrix hitting the market very soon.
It sounds like you're working on something that enhances recovery. Good deal. I'm on a 6 day workout cycle (the 6th day is a 12 mi run) -- recovery is the toughest part of my training. Awake, I eat every 2 hours (usually in the form of a protein shake) and I try to sleep at-least 8 hours -- but I never fully recover until I force myself to take 2-3 days off when my body hits the failure point (that's about once every 5 weeks) - bro, I'd give anything to stop giving up days and still building up! :squat::squat::squat::squat::squat::squat:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man that sounds rough :) i'm closing in on that tho. I took a 4 day a week program, and i've shrank it to 3 days, and do it now in 5 day rotations with the 2 days off split, and i'm considering dropping one of the off days. I'm just not sure if 4 days is quite enough for me to have muscle recovery. I can always try it :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Three times per week. Full body.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
6 days a week, rest for the 7th... Kinda' like God! :D

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I put 2, but really it varies alot, but I do 2 day a week full body strength programs fairly often.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Presurgery I was working out about 4, now I can not workout for the next two weeks.

LOVERIUS

Awards
I workout 6 days a week, 4 days in the gym, then 2 days cardio

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
I have a membership at the local golds, and we have a somewhat decent gym at work. So I get to golds on evenings I dont have my daughter, and at least one day of the weekend, and I use the gym at work when I wont be able to get to golds. So it comes out to 5 times a week.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I voted 3 because I lift 3x/wk. But I also do 2 days of cardio/abs/lower back.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
about 5 days/week.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does it count if I change my vote to I'm now working out 5-6 days on cycle!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
christine, you are turning into an anabolic freak! going on cycle again? DAMN GIRL!

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
3x a week. Mon, Th, and Sat only. No cardio.

My job limits me to 3x a week as it involves a substantial amount of physical labor. I'm a morning handler and pm courier at FedEx Express.

llllern

llllern

Awards
I know this has been asked before.........BUT...........we have a pretty potent pre-workout energy matrix hitting the market very soon.

I want to know how many times per week the average person worksout.

I will randomly choose one of the voters to recieve a box of the new pre-workout powdered drink!
sounds great

with DC I do 3 days a week ;)

JDF

Awards
  • Established
5 days a week with light cardio after my workouts 2-4 days a week..

...Merry Xmas everyone

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
I workout six times a week,

Merry Christmas Macedaddy, see you back on the home forum!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
christine, you are turning into an anabolic freak! going on cycle again? DAMN GIRL!
Well I can't have you showing me up at the Arnold;) This is my only cycle for a while. I'm getting ready to hit it for the Arnold then I'm quitting. But the size and cut it gives me is hard to beat.

hcso37

Awards
4 to 5 days a week. Thats lifting and cardio on the same days and each body part once a week. And no it does not destroy muscle protien if you take 2 grams of BCAA's pre-workout

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
4 to 5 days a week. Thats lifting and cardio on the same days and each body part once a week. And no it does not destroy muscle protien if you take 2 grams of BCAA's pre-workout
Did somebody say BCAA's destroy muscle protein?

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I think he means doing cardio on same day as weights. I hope he means that :)
ahh i get it now.

btw easy thanks for the link to that apple cider protein.... i got some coming in the mail! :type:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm pondering how many more to order before its gone :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I think the are talking about O.N. holiday flavors

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the are talking about O.N. holiday flavors
yeah, I got all 4 - gingerbread cookie, pumpkin pie (used that today with a slice of pumpkin pie + milk in the blender post workout) eggnog, and apple cider. great stuff

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Now that I'm getting ready for a contest, twice a day, 6 days a week, cardio in the mornings and a workout + cardio in the evenings.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
<--- DO I know this energy matrix :D

hcso37

Awards
Did somebody say BCAA's destroy muscle protein?

No doing cardio after lifting a popular myth by bodybuilders that it destroys muscle protein. But taking at least 2 grams of BCAA's can prevent that. Even though not proven completly by science, but neither are the supplements we take proven by science either. And by that I mean non bias science not created by the companies that make the product.

Neon Mike

Neon Mike

Awards
Voted 4 but it depends on work schedule (12-hour nights, 3-4 nights a week) If I still feel human once my days off come around, I'll go out running or biking and I'll hit weights 2-3 days a week on the days I don't run or ride. Always looking for something to amp up the cardio and help me push harder or lift heavier.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
latspread and llllern ARE the lucky winners!

email me your info.......macedaddy (at) anabolicx (dot) com

this should be out very soon, so look forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.