PHAT journey continues with an AI Piñata (more products than u can shake a stick at)

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Quick CFE workout today

10mins
250m row
12 x 44lb Thrusters

Managed 5 rounds in time allowed

Was supposed to run this evening, but leg says no... Will try again tomorrow night

Strength and CrossFit session tomorrow and then will see if I can run.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Breaking news... LD is awake!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308258700.453083.jpg

...but he's watching tv

There's no hope

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Today's efforts

Push Press 12 sets x 2 reps x 110lbs

Circuits "Helen" (all cross fit workouts have girls names, got no clue what that's about?!?)

400m run, 21 x 33lb olympic plate swing (no kettlebell at gym and hamstring injury prevented using the 55lb weight like I was supposed to), 12 pull ups (assisted, yep still suck at that!) - 3 rounds - 14 mins 46 secs

F**ked!!!

On a plus note one of the regulars came over to tell me how much bigger I had got, he had't seen me in a while and just wanted to say

Of course I think I've just got fatter but it did cheer me up a lot! :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's efforts

Push Press 12 sets x 2 reps x 110lbs

Circuits "Helen" (all cross fit workouts have girls names, got no clue what that's about?!?)

400m run, 21 x 33lb olympic plate swing (no kettlebell at gym and hamstring injury prevented using the 55lb weight like I was supposed to), 12 pull ups (assisted, yep still suck at that!) - 3 rounds - 14 mins 46 secs

F**ked!!!

On a plus note one of the regulars came over to tell me how much bigger I had got, he had't seen me in a while and just wanted to say

Of course I think I've just got fatter but it did cheer me up a lot! :D
I haven't ran the 400m on a track in quite some time. That sounds like some interesting circuit training. If somebody came up to tell you that you look bigger, I'm sure you have gained some solid mass. It would take quite an ******* to come up and say that you've added some fat to you :lol:

Your dog is cracking me up. Mine sits on the couch in front of my wife's laptop the same way that yours watches the television.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Ok so what people think? I've got the STD PP PCT lined up, no serm don't believe it's necessary so currently will be sustain alpha, endoamp max and toco 8, have a decent stock of erase, shift and at2 from PES BUT NOW THINKING I'll maybe just run a SWOLE stack along with those and extend into 8-12 weeks before finishing off what's left of my PP supplies? May also through in some TCF-1...

Views?

Also since I'm not really experiencing any sides at all from my current run, I may up the dosing on turinbol LV. currently taking 4ml per day but bottle says not to exceed 5ml in 24hrs, so thinking of upping to 5ml for last week and a bit...

Any alternative ideas chaps? also researching/deciding on whether to do a pre holiday couple of weeks on Clen & run during PCT? (note- I would drop PES products during this then) and probably run 2 weeks on 2 weeks off ( need research dosing )

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Also have loads of Pink "Magic" left, but given I think it's all a bit of an illusion, maybe I could start feeding it to the LD? I wonder if it would work any better for him? Or my chilli plants have suffered a bit over winter I wonder it could transform those?

It's got to be good for something ?!?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
So here's how bad things have got, you can clearly see the extra weight I've picked around the stomach

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308484090.893639.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308484112.310085.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308484129.795710.jpg

Now here's the ugly truth about that hamstring pull, it looks worse in reality and some the bruising has disappeared

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308484175.314047.jpg

But on a plus side I'm quite pleased with my calves!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308484194.597981.jpg

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Sat - TKD 1hr 15mins

Sun - 2 x 1k (5:50 and 6:15, second interval a VERY long hill)

Mon - 16 sets 2 reps @ 30kgs, 30secs lift 30secs rest per set - Good Mornings

It gets worse from tomorrow some SERIOUS circuits coming this week!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Tues -
4 x 400m
1:53.59
1:46.90
1:42.44
1:38.97

5 circuits
10 press-ups
15 squats
20 walking lunges (back knee must touch the floor)

LD thought it was amusing...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1308644550.295216.jpg

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Wed work out

Sumo deadlift
88x3
110x3
132x3
144x3
165x3
176x3
187x3
198x1

Circuit (pyramid)
Reps 3 - 6 - 9 - 12 - 9 - 6 - 3 of the following exercises 1) inverted rows 2) 22lb DB overhead press 3) deadlift 144lb

Knackered, serious DOMS today from yesterdays leg work

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
DOMS killer today, foregoing tonight's run, might play catch up tomorrow am along with everything else (bit of a scary day tomorrow)

BREAKING NEWS veins have appeared on calves - very cool!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Smack those DOMS in the MuthaF**kin FACE! :lol:

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Friday

10 x 2 Concentric chins start each set @ 90secs allow 30secs to lower on each rep

4 rounds of following
9 burpees
15 box jumps
500m Row
Time completed 15:15

Then did some ab work

Might try and get a couple of intervals in later today...

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Saturday - TaeKwonDo 1h15m

Sun - 3k run 20:15 it's very hot in London today, so this was very hard work

Weight is hanging around the 200 -204lb level, not quite where I want it to be but I do think I'm finally seeing some recomp. I don't really know what to expect once I hit PCT later thus week, I'm actually hoping for some real accelerated recomp, but I guess time will tell.

I'm going to be left with quite a bit of dermacrime from this run along with another two bottles in the cupboard, the turnibol stock will be lower since I'm already into the second bottle from running a higher dose.

Guess when I go back to it later in the year, it will be a more of a quick blast on the turinbol and longer on the dermacrime

Tell you what though guys, really hoping my stomach settles back down once the cycle has finished 'cos I'm pretty tired of the sh!ts, it's exhausting on it's own and I've pretty much had them from the start of the run over 5 weeks ago

That's it for now, will take some pics at the end of the week

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
No one interested any more? :(

:D

Anyway that's it cycle done, Last dose this evening PCT starts tomorrow...

Monday

6 sets 5 reps Sumo Deadlift 165lbs

TaeKwonDo 2h15min @ 30 degrees celcius - pools of sweat on the floor!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I've been on a long needed vacation. I'm back now though!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
gwls, can you remind me your dosing scheme for this cycle, if you don't mind?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
gwls, can you remind me your dosing scheme for this cycle, if you don't mind?
Yep pretty much followed PP guidelines 2ml am/pm Turinbol and 5ml am/pm Dermacrime for 6 weeks - except for the sixth week I bumped the Turinbol to 2.5ml am/pm (being careful not to exceed 5ml per 24hrs as directed)

I preloaded cycle support and liver juice for a full two weeks before starting

I will continue with cycle support into PCT

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to the beach for a few days. Nothing exotic (only two hours from home), but it was still nice to get away.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I went to the beach for a few days. Nothing exotic (only two hours from home), but it was still nice to get away.
Yeah sometimes it's not how far it's just being away that counts, love me some time at the beach!! 4 weeks today!!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Lots of training this week as usual guys will try and update later on fully

Highlights

198lb Front squat, ass on the bench every time - yeah baby

Some BRUTAL CIRCUITS like Friday 5 rounds 400m run & 30 box jumps & 30 deep squat to overhead press!

TKD in 30 degree heat, including my grading exam yesterday for my blue belt! Three more to go and then I get a shot at black!!

Some pics - not great (have eaten way too many carbs this week) not sure I can actually see any improvement, oh well

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309705308.815947.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309705322.707934.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309705341.002899.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309705356.336610.jpg

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got your Blue belt?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Ok not hugely better, but clearly weekend carb binge did have an effect!

Weight 199.5 bf got no idea HIGH!!! oh well lots of work to do in next 4 weeks

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309773503.449197.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309773520.582007.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309773542.248881.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309773580.403029.jpg

Some other changes... Diet!

No diary 6 days a week not even in my tea or coffee - possible exception being natural yogurt / cottage

Only carbs from veg, no refined carbs at all (unless by accident)

Protein - Myofusion, tuna, chicken, beef, eggs, lean pork & seafood - organic wherever possible

Lots and lots of legumes!!! Going to try and avoid condiments and yes it means I'm going to be back to eating breakfast and trying for min 4 meals a day

PCT will now include SNS DAA, PES AnaBeta, AT2 & Erase, RPN KrillPid balance, PP TRS stack and of course where would I be without my AI Sports Staples of LIFE SUPPORT, HGH PRO and continuing with Cycle Support, as I have done for the last seven weeks or so...

Reckon I have enough of the above to finish a full four weeks after which normal AI service will resume with the SUPERSWOLE stack (around end July) as I bridge into another cycle of what's left of my PP supplies

Hoping for one bad ass 4 week PCT!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Mon - front squat 10 sets x 5 reps x 132lbs & TaeKwonDo 2hrs

Tuesday -

3 rounds of following circuit
Deadlift 5 x 176lbs
Pull ups x 5
Push ups x 10
Air squats

Run 2 x 800m

Wednesday - taking the day off it's my b'day!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Ok for those you still reading this...

Wed - no training - birthday, lots of bad food and presents :D

Thursday - Max Effort and CrossFit

ME - back squat, quest to find my 1 rep max

3 x 154lbs
3 x 176lbs
3 x 187lbs
3 x 198lbs
3 x 209lbs
3 x 220lbs
3 x 231lbs
3 x 242lbs (got one of the guys to spot me from here as I knew it was getting close)
3 x 253lbs
3 x 264lbs
1 x 275lbs ( failed on 2nd rep)

CrossFit - 4 rounds, 3 exercises record reps and calories for rowing for 60secs effort

Olympic plate swings ( 33lb plate)
Box jumps
Row for calories

29/55/15
31/49/17
27/43/16
26/46/15

DEAD!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310030298.469391.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310030628.086159.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310030345.452939.jpg

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Ok for those you still reading this...

Wed - no training - birthday, lots of bad food and presents :D

Thursday - Max Effort and CrossFit

ME - back squat, quest to find my 1 rep max

3 x 154lbs
3 x 176lbs
3 x 187lbs
3 x 198lbs
3 x 209lbs
3 x 220lbs
3 x 231lbs
3 x 242lbs (got one of the guys to spot me from here as I knew it was getting close)
3 x 253lbs
3 x 264lbs
1 x 275lbs ( failed on 2nd rep)

CrossFit - 4 rounds, 3 exercises record reps and calories for rowing for 60secs effort

Olympic plate swings ( 33lb plate)
Box jumps
Row for calories

29/55/15
31/49/17
27/43/16
26/46/15

DEAD!!!

View attachment 40875View attachment 40877View attachment 40876

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Belated Birthday!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you do anything adventurous or did you take it easy?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Did you do anything adventurous or did you take it easy?
Easy day (excl. The daily dog drag, which is never easy!)

The wife took me shopping for the day, and bought me lunch, got some cool stuff - just a real nice day chillin' with missus and no kids

I'll leave the adventure for our annual Cornwall holiday!! Some surfing, some beach workouts, might do some climbing and abseiling, go karts... Can't wait!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
No training yet today, will be going later...

What's the general consensus, anyone seeing changes based on pics posted or have I hit a plateau?

Personally I think it's a bit like a plateau, but it won't be the first time my body has played tricks on me.... Nothing, nothing, nothing and then BOOM!! There it is...

Time will soon tell my friends!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Friday - Dynamic Effort (DE) + CrossFit + running

DE

Strict Press (basically overhead press from front squat starting position - bar on shoulders - lift straight overhead and hold at top - no "dip/bounce" allowed, since this would be a push press)

5 x 5 x 88lbs start each set on the minute

CrossFit

12min AMRAP (as many rounds as possible for time limit)

5 Push Press @ 50kg
10 Burpees
20 Walking Lunges

4 rounds 15 reps completed - this is way harder than it seems

Running

4 x 400m - record time allow 90sec rest between runs (I walked)

1'51"
1'47"
1'46"
1'38"

I'm really enjoying the mix of things in this training plan, even though I have to dig really deep at times to complete the days training, at least it's not boring and DOMS/muscle tears are becoming pretty common (DOMS is daily, muscle tears I'm averaging one a week at present)

I think although I'm still fat, I can really see improvements in my legs, man I can't wait until I actually get lean I reckon they're going to be awesome!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the blue belt. With as many climbing sets as you did i bet your max on squat is higher than that. Try 2-3 warm up sets then attempt your max to get a little better read on your max.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the blue belt. With as many climbing sets as you did i bet your max on squat is higher than that. Try 2-3 warm up sets then attempt your max to get a little better read on your max.
Cool Chris, will do, it was freaking awesome though, don't really see any of the posers at my gym lifting anything like real weight, so even at 275lb I was starting to draw a small crowd (might have been the war cries though!) one bloke commented on the fact he'd never actually seen the bar start to bend, someone else commented on the non-use of squat pad and gloves - does make me wonder on my gym choice if I actually do get stronger!

I know you're right, I probably got a little more in the tank, will see next time out!

Thanks for the input and congrats, I'm really quite pleased, just need to see the mirror telling the story now

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Sun - running 4km 27'55"

So I pulled a calf muscle on my 4x400m the other day, but still managed today's run fasted with only BCAA - pretty pleased that I managed it but suffering a little now!

Walking might be a issue by tomorrow :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running 2.5 miles after pulling your calf. That takes some dedication. Well done, friend. Now I feel bad that I skipped my cardio day yesterday, lol. I only had two-three hours of sleep before work though and just couldn't find the energy to run after work :run:

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Running 2.5 miles after pulling your calf. That takes some dedication. Well done, friend. Now I feel bad that I skipped my cardio day yesterday, lol. I only had two-three hours of sleep before work though and just couldn't find the energy to run after work :run:
Thanks mate, although in your position I probably would have the same! Speaking of which no training today due to work!!!! Aaarrggh - how does quarter end always appear so quickly?

Anyway early rise tomorrow and catch up a bit on training, but won't be able to recover the two hrs TKD I missed this evening which is a real bummer.

More tomorrow following death by CrossFit, running and strength - going to be a busy morning!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday

Strength

Dynamic Effort

Bench 110lbs x 5 x 5 - 5 seconds on the negative

CrossFit

5 rounds for time

2 minutes Skipping
30 full extension sit ups
15 GHD back extensions

Time completed - 22'59"

Running

4 x 400m

Killer session, followed by a 12 hour work day!!!

Well time for rest, training with the PT at 7am and another hectic work day is sure to follow!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Wed - PT

Good Mornings 99lb x 10sets x 3 reps, with one pull up and 30sec lower between each set

Bench 110lb x 5sets x 5 reps, 5 one legged air squats between sets

Thursday - bad work day no training

Friday -

Warm up - Tabata

Air squats - 20sec effort 10sec rest x 8

16/15/13/14/17/16/15/14 reps

Strength - DE

Deep Front squat - elbows past knees! 132lbs x 7 sets x 3 reps - 10 sec per rep, 30sec rest and repeat

CrossFit

3min Hell

3:00 Olympic plate Swings (33lb)
3:00 Rest
3:00 Box Jumps 20
3:00 DB Push Press 33lb
3:00 Row for calories

68 swings
70 box jumps
59 DB push press
29 calories

Just had a mega meal, I guess today is cheat day!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Sat -felt a bit under the weather so no training

Sun - 5km run, felt a bit dodgy at 3km but just backed off a little, completed in 31'30". Slight annoying since I had hoped for a sub 30min time

I think PCT is going well, wasn't feeling anything from AnaBeta @ 4 caps per day, but thirst and hunger definitely there now that I have upped the dose to 6 caps a day!

Feel like I am continuing to lean out, mirror still looking better than pics though. Might try and get some up later this week

Two weeks to holidays!!!! :D

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Mon - no training ended up with a straight 14.5 hr work day!!!!

Tuesday

Strength

DE: Good Morning 5 sets of 2reps @ 35kg w/ 2mn rst between each set

CrossFit

4 rounds:

5 DL @ 70Kg
10 OHP (overhead press) @ 30Kg
1min rest

Completed in 9'59"

Wednesday

Strength

ME: Bar Bell Chest Press
2 - 5 Rep 8-10sets
44lb x 5
66lb x 5
88lb x 5
110lb x 5
132lb x 5
144lb x 5
155lb x 5
176lb x 1

CrossFit

12min AMRAP

250m Row
12 Box Jumps
12 Push-ups

Completed 4 full rounds and 229m

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you doing for holiday? My parents are going to England the first week of September. My stepfather has family over there. I'll find out where he's from.