PH Company's changing Active ingredient names, or is this the new formulas due to ban

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Hey just noticed a number of companies that sell PH's have been changing the active ingredient names, what used to be called out as,

2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one,17b-ol@ 8mg (sd clone, or MDROL i think) is now

17a-di methyl-bol
3beta hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one
4-aminobutanoic acid
@45mg

sum things look the same and others? like the mgs. are really different.
I wuz wondering if the dosage went up do to it having to take different pathways, or poorer conversion rate? Ima lil confused, anyone got any answers?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
one thing to remember is that there i not just one way to write a compound formula..there could be dozens. it is possible though that they are switching things around a bit to avoid the ban and slip past it.

caliphotog

Awards
Yeah, but 45mg of SDrol? In a single tab? I don't think so! Something is def. different!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but 45mg of SDrol? In a single tab? I don't think so! Something is def. different!
Thats what i said 45mg would have you shutdown by the end of the first week let alone the havok that it would do to your insides(not just your f uckin liver). And as far as a different way to write the nomenclature, i dont care how you spell it, sumthin is up here like i stated 45mgs. looks like this compound also may take a few trips thru the liver as well, Anyone care to enlighten us, im no guru

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yes that is another way to write it. 45mgs, i wouldnt even touch. i think companies are no even more trying to prey on the ill informed..and yes that will be incredibly stressful to ur liver and will make more than one pass through

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
yes that is another way to write it. 45mgs, i wouldnt even touch. i think companies are no even more trying to prey on the ill informed..and yes that will be incredibly stressful to ur liver and will make more than one pass through
i really dont think that this is the exact same formula, or another way to write it.Im still doing research on this rite now. And as far as taking this PH's i would theres nothing wrong with the mgs. it obvious that they have reformulated it, just want to know how they reformulated it, did they add a carbon ,or did they add a hydro? this is what im looking into. Big Papa do you really think that companies are gonna actually have people taking 45mgs of A sd clone( one of the stronger ph's), i dont. This companies original formula was @ 8mgs., even less than CEL, so i know thats not the case.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Subbed this. I`m very interested what will be coming next....and 45 mgs? That can`t be right.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
this lack of responsibility for the health of the consumer just for commercial gain annoys me .

The sooner the ban comes in the better but until then,the supplement companies who make this stuff should come clean on where its sourced from , in what conditions its made into the product that ends on the shelves in terms of hygiene, an education programme on just how your body is affected by this stuff, an age limit imposed and controlled by shopkeepers, no sale of these products over the internet where it would be difficult to control the sale to younger guys , teenagers in particular.

Apart from anything else everyone would be training on a level playing field ie,using only natural supplements to compliment their training.

just my view but it might be asking too much.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Subbed this. I`m very interested what will be coming next....and 45 mgs? That can`t be right.
How is it written on the bottle? I think it is a 45mg blend like a proprietary something or whatnot.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
How is it written on the bottle? I think it is a 45mg blend like a proprietary something or whatnot.
i wrote how its written out on the bottles in the first post i wrote the old17a formula and the new 3 beta formula, i thought it wuz gonna be a blend too zeor, but its not?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
this lack of responsibility for the health of the consumer just for commercial gain annoys me .

The sooner the ban comes in the better but until then,the supplement companies who make this stuff should come clean on where its sourced from , in what conditions its made into the product that ends on the shelves in terms of hygiene, an education programme on just how your body is affected by this stuff, an age limit imposed and controlled by shopkeepers, no sale of these products over the internet where it would be difficult to control the sale to younger guys , teenagers in particular.

Apart from anything else everyone would be training on a level playing field ie,using only natural supplements to compliment their training.

ok you didnt read the first post did ya? this is not a SD clone @ 45mgs. It is how ever sumthin new, and dosed at the right dosage, please read posts before posting nonsense. And why would you want to live in a place where sumone else tells you what to do at everyturn, i understand the semi control, but what you speak of is exzachly why WE LIVE IN AMERICA, so we the people can do as we please with in reason, and theses supps do have age limits, but like that ever stopped anyone from drinking under age or any of that other illegal sh it, but i digress, pleases keep your PRO-BAN proPaganda out of this thread.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

People like you :drillsergeant: its usually not hard to know where these companies source it, almost all PH raws come from China as far as I can tell(I even priced the cost to get bulk raws myself, its not that bad actually).

But no ban is needed. I think real AAS in its injectables forms should be legal, but given out(at proper prices, the same as current UG stuff) from clinics that are capable of blood tests, having staff that know how to deal with AAS and its side effects, and educational mini course you have to take, and a waver saying you will not participate in sports until something like 1-2 years after your last PCT or something.

But banning it? That just makes people switch over more to getting test, tren(real), dbol, winny, nandrolon,etc,etc.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
People like you :drillsergeant: its usually not hard to know where these companies source it, almost all PH raws come from China as far as I can tell(I even priced the cost to get bulk raws myself, its not that bad actually).

But no ban is needed. I think real AAS in its injectables forms should be legal, but given out(at proper prices, the same as current UG stuff) from clinics that are capable of blood tests, having staff that know how to deal with AAS and its side effects, and educational mini course you have to take, and a waver saying you will not participate in sports until something like 1-2 years after your last PCT or something.

But banning it? That just makes people switch over more to getting test, tren(real), dbol, winny, nandrolon,etc,etc.
You know the fact of the matter here is that, theses guys run into forums, blast people with whatevers on their minds, not even pertaining to the threads.

AGAIN GUYS GOTO 1ST POST AND READ IT BEFORE POSTING, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE NEW NOMENCLATURE YOU WILL BE FINDING ON NEW PH'S, I HAVE FOUND ONE COMPANY THAT HAS REFORMULATED THEIR ENTIRE LINE OF PH'S ALREADY. JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THE NEW FORMULATIONS ARE STILL METHYLATED, AND HOW IT PASSES THRU THE BODY, AND IF THE CONVERSION IS WORTH GOING ORAL STILL?

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Which company is it?? as I intend to purchase a few bottles of some products before the ban hits.. I dont want to waste my money and buy something from a company that is not exactly what I have already purchased before.. If you dont want to post the name in the thread then just shoot me an email so I dont waste my hard earned money please

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya what company are you talking about. I am just not sure of that second nomenclature, looks wrong from what I can tell..... I am assuming they changed it to a new compound (maybe not even a PH) not really sure. Interested to see more about this though.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established

If you're not going to contribute then just leave. No one asked for your input champ. U do what you want to with your body and I'll do what I want with mine.

ON A SIDE NOTE: When is this ban supposed to take effect and what products will it affect??? does anyone know? all this talk of a complete ban is making me go crazy.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You guys are silly... Zero got it right, 45mg is the BLEND, most of that will be the 4-aminobutanoic acid crap.

As for the nomenclature i don't have chemdraw at the moment but i'm assuming it corresponds to the same structure and they're just using a different name.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i really dont think that this is the exact same formula, or another way to write it.Im still doing research on this rite now. And as far as taking this PH's i would theres nothing wrong with the mgs. it obvious that they have reformulated it, just want to know how they reformulated it, did they add a carbon ,or did they add a hydro? this is what im looking into. Big Papa do you really think that companies are gonna actually have people taking 45mgs of A sd clone( one of the stronger ph's), i dont. This companies original formula was @ 8mgs., even less than CEL, so i know thats not the case.
it is the same formula, just another way to write it, i typed that into a google search and superdrol and clones came up. yes i do think companies would have people taking 45mg sd clones if it puts more money in their pocket. hopefully it is a typo and is like 4.5mgs per capsule. but yes, if companies can push a stronger product which will make people see results faster, without worrying about long term effects at the same time, they will do it. do cigarette companies really care there are something like 40 some odd poisons in their product? not really. they just see $ signs.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're not going to contribute then just leave. No one asked for your input champ. U do what you want to with your body and I'll do what I want with mine.

ON A SIDE NOTE: When is this ban supposed to take effect and what products will it affect??? does anyone know? all this talk of a complete ban is making me go crazy.
There is no set ban. Don't get too uptight just yet, basically just speculation and theory at this point. I remember last year there was a huge about a ban for last June......never came. Though things have been happening not to PH friendly lately, to my knowledge there is no actual ban set yet. (Hell some companies are bringing out brand new stuff)

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
You guys are silly... Zero got it right, 45mg is the BLEND, most of that will be the 4-aminobutanoic acid crap.

As for the nomenclature i don't have chemdraw at the moment but i'm assuming it corresponds to the same structure and they're just using a different name.
Yeah, but im seeing this type of "blends" showing up, and if it is a blend i wonder what does the rest read out to be, the same compound, just written differently, or is it sum heep of crap.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established

hopefully zero is right that there is other crap mixed in with it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like i said, 4-aminobutanoic acid is the other crap mixed in. There's no nitrogens in steroids, hence no amino groups, hence the aminobutanoic acid is some other crap thrown in. Its real simple...

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
ok you didnt read the first post did ya? this is not a SD clone @ 45mgs. It is how ever sumthin new, and dosed at the right dosage, please read posts before posting nonsense. And why would you want to live in a place where sumone else tells you what to do at everyturn, i understand the semi control, but what you speak of is exzachly why WE LIVE IN AMERICA, so we the people can do as we please with in reason, and theses supps do have age limits, but like that ever stopped anyone from drinking under age or any of that other illegal sh it, but i digress, pleases keep your PRO-BAN proPaganda out of this thread.
JUST cos you break the law it doesnt make it right ;go on f**k up your life , why should i give a s**t , i dont even know you

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Like i said, 4-aminobutanoic acid is the other crap mixed in. There's no nitrogens in steroids, hence no amino groups, hence the aminobutanoic acid is some other crap thrown in. Its real simple...
Bingo, the 4- is GABA.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
JUST cos you break the law it doesnt make it right ;go on f**k up your life , why should i give a s**t , i dont even know you
dude neggs to you for cluttering my log with your CONFORMED,MINDLESS CRAP, breaking the law, this is america bub, it legal! so get off your soap box, you F UCKWAD. THIS IS AN ANABOLIC FORUM, YOU UNDERSTAND?

jiggawatt

Awards
"Tokkyo nutrition" is selling the formula 17a-di methyl-bol as "Anidrol-X." Anyone hear anything about this stuff? I tried researching the company and didn't get much back other than a lot of people find the company sketchy and that they sneak in DHEA...

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
"Tokkyo nutrition" is selling the formula 17a-di methyl-bol as "Anidrol-X." Anyone hear anything about this stuff? I tried researching the company and didn't get much back other than a lot of people find the company sketchy and that they sneak in DHEA...
tokkyo's sh it is all non hormonal. I already did all the footwerk for ya, you can take my word on it, or click my SN and look thru find more posts and read for your self

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Hey just noticed a number of companies that sell PH's have been changing the active ingredient names, what used to be called out as,

2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one,17b-ol@ 8mg (sd clone, or MDROL i think) is now

17a-di methyl-bol
4-aminobutanoic acid
@45mg

sum things look the same and others? like the mgs. are really different.
I wuz wondering if the dosage went up do to it having to take different pathways, or poorer conversion rate? Ima lil confused, anyone got any answers?
This is definately different that superdrol. There are no amino groups on SD. Those who are saying differently are wrong. Also, the later has a ketone while the other has an alcohol group at the three position. Although there are many ways to write the same nomenclature, these two are distinctly different.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
There are some newer compounds coming out with amino bridges such as dymethazine and one of the newer ones that AN came out with. If they just threw in some "other crap" then that nomenclature is wrong. It distinctly puts an R-N-R group at the 4 position.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
This is a blend.

4 amino butanoic acid is GABA -- a neurotransmitter
3beta hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one is DHEA
17a-di methyl-bol is a phony name that could be superdrol but since it is a blend it could be 0.0000001 mg

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a blend.

4 amino butanoic acid is GABA -- a neurotransmitter
3beta hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one is DHEA
17a-di methyl-bol is a phony name that could be superdrol but since it is a blend it could be 0.0000001 mg
thank good ness. just scrolling down the post, I was shocked at how many people dont know nomenclature and couldn't tell from just a glimpse that it is dhea.
one look, and it screams dhea people.:worried:

I know of a product called 17 methyl bol. but it has nothing to do with sd.

45mg blend. just counting the first two, that couldn't leave much room for anything else.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
thank good ness. just scrolling down the post, I was shocked at how many people dont know nomenclature and couldn't tell from just a glimpse that it is dhea.

45mg blend. just counting the first two, that couldn't leave much room for anything else.
That being said, I think DHEA has been a little too maligned. Yes, it is not a potent prohormone but in the absence of everything else and with proper dosing and blockade of the right pathways it can give alittle boost -- but probably more so in guys over 25.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

Well, the way it was posted was a misleading, and perhaps wrong altogether. I've googled the entire phrase with no results. If that product existed as a blend as posted, there would be some information on it somewhere.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
This is definately different that superdrol. There are no amino groups on SD. Those who are saying differently are wrong. Also, the later has a ketone while the other has an alcohol group at the three position. Although there are many ways to write the same nomenclature, these two are distinctly different.
lil late for this reply, I already schooled myself, and informed most poeple but the few.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Well, the way it was posted was a misleading, and perhaps wrong altogether. I've googled the entire phrase with no results. If that product existed as a blend as posted, there would be some information on it somewhere.
no, its their own special concoction. Just to keep the noobs buying. thats nothing compared to the web scam if ya buy from their website.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I do however do have a few bottles of the 2nd gen og Tokkyo SD. they dosed it @ 8mgs.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got this from wikkipedia, just typed in DHEA in google and it's the first hit that pops up.
Synonyms for dehydroepiandrosterone are:

3-beta-Hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one, 3.beta.-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one, 3beta-hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one, 3beta-hydroxy-androst-5-en-17-one, 3beta-Hydroxy-D5-androsten-17-one, 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one, 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one, 3-beta-hydroxy-etioallocholan-5-ene-17-one , 5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one,

Brand names for DHEA include Prastera, Prasterone, Fidelin and Fluasterone, although identical generics are available over the counter without a prescription.