Looks good

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thrilled for this release. I'm getting low on OG shift. (5 bottles) So I will need a nice replacement. :D

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when's the insider email going out today..? :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thrilled for this release. I'm getting low on OG shift. (5 bottles) So I will need a nice replacement. :D
Same here. The new version is getting thrown into my cut immediately.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when's the insider email going out today..? :)
There's no specific time that I know of currently. I'm not sure if the office is even open yet, so I'd give it a little while.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for some chat about the profile once we see it... mr.cooper69 writeup?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got the insider email...

What's the complete profile

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got the insider email...

What's the complete profile
Serving Size : 2 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30

Serving% DV
CitraRosea Blend**
Citrus Aurantium (Fruit) Extract (30% p-Synephrine)234mg*
Rhodiola Rosea (Root) Extract200mg*
Forskolin-95+ Matrix with ForsLean®**
Hemerocallis Fulva (Flower) Extract200mg*
Coleus Forskohlii (Root) Extract (95% Forskolin)50mg*
Olive (Leaf) Extract200mg*
Aframomum Melegueta (Seed) Extract40mg*
*Daily Value Not Established

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
From the site:
EScience SHIFT – SHIFT YOUR METABOLISM INTO OVERDRIVE

Why is it that some people can eat crap meal in and meal out for years and remain thin and fit, while others blow up after a single time eating out with their friends? The answer lies in the different metabolisms that different individuals have.

Metabolic rate refers to how quickly you consume energy to keep your body running. What we see in the scientific world is that the smaller the animal, the higher its metabolic rate is relative to its bodyweight. The same applies to humans. As humans lose fat, their metabolic rate increases relative to their new size. This creates a positive cycle – the more weight you lose, the easier it is to keep it off. On the flip side, the more fat you gain, the harder time you will have losing it down the road.

Now here lies the problem in your fitness goals: chances are, you were never walking around with a 6-pack prior to starting your fitness journey. Which means that to get down to that level of bodyfat, a level much less than the fat that you are naturally programmed to carry, you have to get to dietary and exercise extremes. Extremes that only the pros have the time and energy to achieve. Until now…

UNLOCKING YOUR METABOLIC RATE – PEScience SHIFT IS THE KEY

You’ve seen it before. A product claims to raise your metabolism and help burn fat, but when you take it, you realize that while it may be working, the effect is so marginal that you’ll never make it down to those 6-pack abs. You know this because you’ve probably tried one product after another and noticed the same thing…a little fat loss, but still far short of your goals.

Thankfully, PEScience Shift is going to cause a paradigm shift in the fat burning, metabolism-boosting realm. This will be the first caffeine-free product that you can take and ACTUALLY elevate your metabolism to a level that takes your bodyfat as low as you want it to go.

Let’s explore how…

SO JUST HOW DO WE RAISE THE METABOLIC RATE?

There’s a few different ways to raise metabolism, and PEScience Shift hits them all:

Increase thyroid hormone – Thyroid hormone is the hormone directly responsible for boosting metabolic rate. People with below normal thyroid function often report easy fat gain and fatigability.
Stimulate Brown Adipose Tissue (BAT) – In contrast to actual bodyfat, which is known as White Adipose Tissue (WAT), Brown Adipose Tissue really isn’t fat at all. In fact, it’s a metabolic furnace that burns through calories faster than almost any other tissue in the human body.
Beta 2 and Beta 3 agonism – The beta 2 and beta 3 receptors are located on fat cells, with beta 2 found on WAT and beta 3 found on WAT. Beta 2 promotes breakdown of triglycerides stored in WAT, and beta 3 increases the metabolic activity of BAT. Thus, both receptors are responsible for elevating metabolism.
Increase cAMP – cAMP sounds funky, but it’s nothing more than an intracellular molecule with a wide array of functions. By increasing cAMP, you can increase all of the above 3 metabolism-boosting methods in a synergistic fashion. cAMP promotes thyroid function and enhances BAT and WAT stimulation of fat loss.

Let’s start with the big one, and the one that could potentially help the most for rapid fat loss…boosting thyroid hormone.

Olive Leaf Extract – The most potent thyroid hormone booster in nature?

When we set out to make the strongest metabolism booster on the market, we told our R&D department one thing: find the strongest ingredient in each metabolism-boosting category. And sure enough, there are actually quite a few natural thyroid boosters out there…I’m sure you’ve seen many of them in products you’ve used in the past. But when we looked at the data on olive leaf extract, it was far and away the most powerful natural thyroid booster. In fact, in the murine model, a dose of mere micrograms was enough to significantly elevate thyroid hormone levels [1]. So what did we do? We included 200 MILLIGRAMS, a dose several orders of magnitude higher than the researched dose, and the results in our testers were incredible. This specialized PEScience extract alone could have made a product, but we were nowhere near done…

Stimulating BAT with the new kid on the block – Grains of Paradise

There is one major drawback with natural BAT stimulators though. They work amazingly in rats and always fall flat in humans for reasons we can’t quite explain. There is one exception to this rule though: grains of paradise, or Afromamum melegueta.

This novel PEScience plant extract has been shown in 2 human studies to activate BAT, increase calories burnt, and reduce visceral fat [2] [3]. Visceral fat is the fat that hides around your organs and gives men that bulging stomach look…it’s really unhealthy fat and it looks awful too. But it won’t be bothering you any more as you stoke your metabolism with this human-proven, state-of-the-art BAT activator.

THE CITRAROSEA BLEND – BETA 2 AND BETA 3 ACTIVATION PLUS REDUCED CORTISOL TOO!

So we’ve already shifted your metabolism by boosting thyroid hormone and BAT activity. Now it’s time to induce further fat loss by stimulating the b2 and b3 adrenergic receptors…the receptors that live on WAT and BAT and make you burn more calories and lose more fat.

First in the two-part CitraRosea blend is Synephrine, a potent b2 and b3 receptor activator. Indeed, it carries out this function so effectively that it has been shown in repeated human trials to elevate metabolic rate and induce fat loss [4][5]. But it doesn’t stop there.

As an added bonus, synephrine has the very unique ability to increase the thermic effect of food, meaning that with each bite of food you take, you burn extra calories just to digest and absorb the food [6http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20837037]. This effectively reduces the caloric value of all foods you put in your body!

Finally, we also included synephrine because no fat burner is complete without a strong appetite suppressant. If we can combine a more rapid metabolic rate with less overall food consumption, then suddenly you’re like that kid that can eat crap and never gain an ounce of fat…except that you’ll be even better off because your appetite and food choices will be under tighter control.

With phase 1 of the CitraRosea blend complete, we move on to phase 2. Rhodiola rosea is one of the most widely known “adaptogens” in the world…it helps your body “adapt” to stresses. Specifically, while dieting down, it can improve physical performance at just 200mg a day [7], it can reduce binge eating episodes [8], it can reduce stress and thus also reduce levels of the catabolic hormone cortisol [9], and it can even block production of new bodyfat [10].

It’s the perfect weight loss aid for someone who aims to lose rapid amounts of fat while sparing as much muscle as possible. As your metabolism revs into overdrive, you won’t suffer any mental or physical stresses that can accompany weight loss.

Amplifying all the other pathways with Forskolin and Hemerocallis Fulva

For many of you, forskolin needs no introduction. Why do I say that? Put simply, forskolin is the most proven stimulant-free fat loss ingredient on the market. Human trial after human trial show that forskolin rapidly induces body fat loss while also increasing lean body mass [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17].

For this reason, forskolin has rapidly gained popularity in products designed to help with both fat loss and muscle gain. But the problem with most of these products is that they don’t account for the purity of forskolin. Forskolin is known for being sold primarily in its low grade form that has minimal fat loss benefit and can have you running to the bathroom right after dosing. But at PEScience, we spent more…way more…in order to get you the Sabinsa-licensed 95% extract Forslean. Do away with the 10 and 20% extracts out there from undisclosed sources. Make sure your forskolin reads “Forslean” and make sure it’s a whopping 95% pure forskolin.

Now the studies done on forskolin showed these awesome benefits with forskolin in isolation. But as part of Shift, forskolin possesses the additional abilities to further boost thyroid function and b2/b3 activation, all through elevating levels of something known as cAMP. It’s the ultimate signaling molecule to amplify the metabolic response.

We paired forskolin with another “metabolism augmenter,” this time a novel plant extract known as Hemerocallis fulva. The PEScience-engineered extract is modeled around the extract used in scientific research, an extract that’s been shown to:

Amplify the body’s “fight or flight” response in a manner that further elevates fat loss. Specifically, it amplifies the ability of b2/b3 activation to burn fat [18].
Synergize with anything that increases cAMP – like forskolin [18].

Now if you’ve been following along closely, you’ll see why the ingredients in this formula work in perfect concert for elevating metabolism. But we’ve hit you with a lot at once, so let’s summarize it one last time.

PEScience Shift – The Strongest and Most Synergistic Caffeine-Free Fat Loss Formula…Ever

PEScience Shift was created with one goal in mind - to level the playing field. Why should some people have no problem keeping fat off, while others can’t enjoy a single meal without packing on the pounds? By potently elevating your metabolic rate, PEScience Shift allows anyone to experience the benefits of a fast metabolism.

We did this by hitting every metabolic approach possible. We boosted thyroid hormone function with olive leaf extract and further augmented this boost with forskolin. We gave you synephrine to activate the b2/b3 receptors and amplified this effect via both forskolin and Hemerocallis fulva. And we modeled our efforts after the strongest pharmaceutical drugs for inducing lasting fat loss by giving you one of the only human-proven BAT stimulators: Afromamum melegueta. And finally, we realized based on our in-house testing that this product caused extremely rapid fat loss by pushing your metabolic rate to its limits…so we included forskolin to increase or preserve LBM while cutting down, synephrine to blunt your appetite, and rhodiola rosea to reduce stress and catabolic hormones while improving exercise performance.

You’ll lose fat at rates you’ve only dreamed of in the past. You won’t envy the physique in the next fitness or muscle magazine because you’ll see daily changes in the mirror that will put you well on your way to achieving your dream look. Despite all the rapid fat loss, your lean muscle and exercise performance won’t take a hit…in fact, they’ll improve. You won’t feel overstimulated and jittery or have trouble sleeping because you won’t be pounding capsule after capsule of mega-dosed caffeine.

You’ll look great, feel great, and FINALLY be able to break through your genetic set point for bodyfat. We’ve changed the rules of the game…fast or slow metabolism, it doesn’t matter, you will finally reach and SUSTAIN levels of bodyfat you’ve been pursuing for years.

Don’t waste another minute at your current metabolic rate.

SHIFT your metabolism into overdrive…and get the look you’ve always wanted but thought you could never have.

REFERENCES

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ptr.855/abstract
http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=8962959&fileId=S0007114512005715
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/jnsv/60/1/60_22/_article
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21537493
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16436104
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16076988
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21036578
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20837037
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22228617
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20623718
http://*************/clinical_mumbai_2.aspx
http://*************/clinical_manipal.aspx
http://*************/clinical_usa_godard.aspx
http://*************/clinical_mumbai.aspx
http://*************/clinical_usa_krieder.aspx
http://*************/clinical_japan.aspx#news-content
http://*************/clinical_hilton_head.aspx
http://ebm.sagepub.com/content/234/12/1445.full

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SUPPLEMENT FACTS

Serving Size : 2 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30

Serving % DV
CitraRosea Blend * *
Citrus Aurantium (Fruit) Extract (30% p-Synephrine) 234mg *
Rhodiola Rosea (Root) Extract 200mg *
Forskolin-95+ Matrix with ForsLean® * *
Hemerocallis Fulva (Flower) Extract 200mg *
Coleus Forskohlii (Root) Extract (95% Forskolin) 50mg *
Olive (Leaf) Extract 200mg *
Aframomum Melegueta (Seed) Extract 40mg *
*Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product "Nutrition Label/Supplement Facts". For the actual Nutrition Label/Supplement Facts please refer to the product packaging.

Directions
Directions: Take 1-2 capsules in the morning on an empty stomach. SHIFT may cause mild stimulation. Do not combine SHIFT with any other products containing Citrus aurantium (Bitter Orange) or synephrine..

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
boooooooooooooom great!, anybody know before i am go to make an order lol how long time will it take with First-Class Package International Service to arrive in the UK? thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
boooooooooooooom great!, anybody know before i am go to make an order lol how long time will it take with First-Class Package International Service to arrive in the UK? thanks
bdcc can probably give you the best answer

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
hope so, I am not going to wait until this will reach our coast lol, I wanna it NOW! it'll be perfect for my cut when I will enter in the dramatic cut zone lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Mine is already shipped

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to try

This is the new version if I am not mistaken

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
yep. fresh out of the gate today
I've started my cut 1 week ago and I am still in the "chill out phase" as soon as I'll receive shift I'll start logging it so if you guys were looking for a logger here I am haha! well I'm gonna do it even if you were not looking for a logger lol

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I picked up 4 so I can be as shredded as Ben and Breezy :D now I'm ready for the new alphamine flavor

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yep indeed this can be stacked with alpha right? I guess it's a waste of time taking forsk at the same time since its in the profile ... anyway I'll log it on its own to enjoy the effects and understated the new beast perfectly ha!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I picked up 4 so I can be as shredded as Ben and Breezy :D now I'm ready for the new alphamine flavor
No mention of me in this post...I've failed to live up to the PES shredded standards. :(

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No mention of me in this post...I've failed to live up to the PES shredded standards. :(
Ha I think you all have me beat. Thanks to the insider, I'm extending my cut though. :D

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Never tried SHIFT before. Not that I question the quality of PES products but is this good as an addition to other supps or strong enough as a standalone?

I'm be able to get more Alphamine in a few weeks and since it's not exactly cheap, I'm wondering if I should just hold out for that or give this a run instead?

I'm still to try Norco too, so very curious as to which products you guys suggest as the best to run.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried SHIFT before. Not that I question the quality of PES products but is this good as an addition to other supps or strong enough as a standalone?

I'm be able to get more Alphamine in a few weeks and since it's not exactly cheap, I'm wondering if I should just hold out for that or give this a run instead?

I'm still to try Norco too, so very curious as to which products you guys suggest as the best to run.
It really depends. The product is definitely good enough to run on its own, and at this price, its a great product when you consider forskolin 95 itself is expensive. We designed it so it could stack with norcodrene and alphamine, but they all work separately as well. It's honestly up to you which you choose to use. Personally I like norcodrene the most, but at the current price for shift, its fantastic price to either use separately or include with norco.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how much will shift retail for to the general public when its released..?
and when will non-insiders get to buy it...?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how much will shift retail for to the general public when its released..?
and when will non-insiders get to buy it...?
Not sure yet on price, its up to the retailer, and you can still get it now as an insider. It'll be for sale after that when it's up on retailers' websites

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure yet on price, its up to the retailer, and you can still get it now as an insider.
It'll be for sale after that when it's up on retailers' websites
just wondering just in case i wasn't able to jump on the insider deal :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just wondering just in case i wasn't able to jump on the insider deal :)
Sell the car if you have to! Don't miss out on this deal! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed :) I'd say over $30 but don't quote me on that since its up to the retailers
That would be a steal for what is in the product!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
It really depends. The product is definitely good enough to run on its own, and at this price, its a great product when you consider forskolin 95 itself is expensive. We designed it so it could stack with norcodrene and alphamine, but they all work separately as well. It's honestly up to you which you choose to use. Personally I like norcodrene the most, but at the current price for shift, its fantastic price to either use separately or include with norco.
Thanks bud! Grabbed myself 4 bottles ;)

Shipping wasn't such a killer this time around thank god.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see the effects running in solo, then adding maybe alpha and/or alphat2/target a-2 dunno yet but defo start alone.

I spent 47$ to have it here in the UK in no time lol, i got my 6 bottles and like i said earlier, I will log the run :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last chance for the insider deal. Sale ends at 11:59pm EST.