PES Shift

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting for my 6 bottles! cant wait guys!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still waiting for my 6 bottles! cant wait guys!
Same here, but I think I'll have (and start) mine tomorrow.

Look forward to your feedback brother.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Same here, but I think I'll have (and start) mine tomorrow.

Look forward to your feedback brother.
I am using alpha t2/target a-2, epro new, alphamine, forsk-95 now as part of my stack and i am still in the phase "cutting and chilling out lol" ahahah ha! but when I will get it, I will start it using it in solo and I will log it :)

I started 2 weeks ago, this is the start of my 3rd week, I was 71.8kg 9.8ish of fat now i am fluctuating between 68.5 aand 69 @8.3% fat :) what do you think bro!?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am using alpha t2/target a-2, epro new, alphamine, forsk-95 now as part of my stack and i am still in the phase "cutting and chilling out lol" ahahah ha! but when I will get it, I will start it using it in solo and I will log it :)

I started 2 weeks ago, this is the start of my 3rd week, I was 71.8kg 9.8ish of fat now i am fluctuating between 68.5 aand 69 @8.3% fat :) what do you think bro!?
You've got quite a stack. I'll be sure to follow your log, once you get started.

For only a couple weeks' time, that's some great progress man. :thumbsup:

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
You've got quite a stack. I'll be sure to follow your log, once you get started.

For only a couple weeks' time, that's some great progress man. : thumbsup:
thanks a lot! :) I will try to do my best, and I am stick to the diet, no cheat meals or anything like that :p

I am enjoying actually carb cycling :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks a lot! :) I will try to do my best, and I am stick to the diet, no cheat meals or anything like that :p

I am enjoying actually carb cycling :)
Carb cycling can be extremely tough to stick to but very beneficial. Good luck keeping things clean brother. Temptation can be a pain!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Carb cycling can be extremely tough to stick to but very beneficial. Good luck keeping things clean brother. Temptation can be a pain!
Thanks! I know man, especially when it's 50g day :( like today and I just woke up, took my supplements and I'll have to wait 2h before having my breakfast which will be just 45g of pure oats and 30g select :) but I'm happy till now with the results :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! I know man, especially when it's 50g day :( like today and I just woke up, took my supplements and I'll have to wait 2h before having my breakfast which will be just 45g of pure oats and 30g select :) but I'm happy till now with the results :)
Hopefully it works for you like it does for me. The first few weeks are tough but once I get used to it its a cake walk. I'm actually at the point right now where junk doesn't even sound good. Keeps the wife happy too as I'm always making up good clean food for the both of us.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully it works for you like it does for me. The first few weeks are tough but once I get used to it its a cake walk. I'm actually at the point right now where junk doesn't even sound good. Keeps the wife happy too as I'm always making up good clean food for the both of us.
yes you right, this is my 3rd week and after all its going ok :) i have been working hard last winter, I won't **** it up :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes you right, this is my 3rd week and after all its going ok :) i have been working hard last winter, I won't **** it up :)
Love the confidence! You got this! :)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
How do you approach your carb cycling?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
50 50 100 150 200 and then again rotating :)
Ok, awesome. Thanks bro!

Can you give us an idea of the foods you eat each day?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ok, awesome. Thanks bro!

Can you give us an idea of the foods
you eat each day?
Breakfast
70g pure oats
30g select

Mid morning
100g roast beef or tuna or 8 eggs white

Lunch
160g tuna/chicken

Pre WO
30g select
AminoIV

Post WO
30g all max isoflex

Dinner
160g tuna
2eggs whole

Pre Sleep
30g select

On the 100g carbs day I add 90g brown basmati rice at lunch

On 150g carbs day I add 45g pure oats mid morning meal and 25g glycofuse with the Pre WO

On 200g carbs day I add 90g pure oats mid morning and 50g glycofuse with the Pre WO

This is it for now, of course there could be some variation with the proteins type but macro remain the same simple as that, also, no cheat meals.

Hope this help

Going forward I'll adjust the amount of carbs based on my progresses so maybe going up or down, I'd like to be a slow process to keep the gains and not waste my hard work :)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
That's great, thanks for the insight buddy :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
That's great, thanks for the insight buddy :)
You very welcome but keep in mind that everybody is different do for you probably would have to be changed based on your body composition

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
You very welcome but keep in mind that everybody is different do for you probably would have to be changed based on your body composition
Yeah, I understand ;) Just wanted to see more of what you were eating on those days.

Lately, I've been doing something similar, although not as strict admittedly.

Proats in the morning - cycling the amount. Turkey wrapped Gerkins snack or cottage cheese snack. Egg whites & bacon topped with spicy tomato salsa. Tuna snack. Basic dinners like chicken or steak with broccoli and sweet potato for dinner which I've been rotating in every couple of days. It's working at the moment, I'm still dropping my excess weight but I will be knuckling down further come next week when my physio says I can get back into training after hurting my shoulder.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up! Also with shift it'll be easier ;) I feel for you and your shoulder, I had 3 operations:( I got an artificial one titanium bar and I can't complain :)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Keep it up! Also with shift it'll be easier ;) I feel for you and your shoulder, I had 3 operations:( I got an artificial one titanium bar and I can't complain :)
Thanks brother. Can't wait for my SHIFT to arrive. I'm going to jump on some of these new Alphamine flavours too and stack them together! ;)

Damn man, that sounds painful. Good to see you're still positive though :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother. Can't wait for my SHIFT to arrive. I'm going to jump on some of these new Alphamine flavours too and stack them together! ;)

Damn man, that sounds painful. Good to see you're still positive though :)
I am ok man, there are ppl that unfortunately cannot even think to go to the gym, I consider myself really lucky :) we all should consider ourselves really lucky :)

btw my shift is coming!!!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I missed the insider due to financials. Anybody have an extra bottle they would like to part with for a small markup next Friday when I get paid?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I missed the insider due to financials. Anybody have an extra bottle they would like to part with for a small markup next Friday when I get paid?
i would help but I am in the UK and I am still waiting for delivery :)

ACKERS

Awards
New member here. After years of not weight training I finally got back last year. I have back reading this forum for a while and staring taking Alphamine a few weeks ago. I love it. PES are now one of my favourite companies. I signed up for the insider deals but didn't go for the select PBC because of the shipping cost to the uk but jumped at the deal for Shift. My order arrived today and I can not wait to stack it with my Alphamine. :thumbsup:

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
New member here. After years of not weight training I finally got back last year. I have back reading this forum for a while and staring taking Alphamine a few weeks ago. I love it. PES are now one of my favourite companies. I signed up for the insider deals but didn't go for the select PBC because of the shipping cost to the uk but jumped at the deal for Shift. My order arrived today and I can not wait to stack it with my Alphamine. :thumbsup:
mine has been delivered toooooooooooooooo!!!!! ahahahahah happy weekend! but ill wait to start it :) need to finish alpha t2/target a-2 and alphamine, i wanna run it solo :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mine has been delivered toooooooooooooooo!!!!! ahahahahah happy weekend! but ill wait to start it :) need to finish alpha t2/target a-2 and alphamine, i wanna run it solo :)
Look forward to hearing some feedback. Happy shreds! :)
XR I'm interested in the solo feedback for sure. Always nice to hear what our products can do for someone as a stand alone.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to hearing some feedback. Happy shreds! :)
XR I'm interested in the solo feedback for sure. Always nice to hear what our products can do for someone as a stand alone.
Ill start logging it once finish the alphamine, alphat2 and target-a2

;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill start logging it once finish the alphamine, alphat2 and target-a2

;)
Good deal bro. Shoot us a link when the time has come.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Good deal bro. Shoot us a link when the time has come.
Wanted to start Monday but still need to finish my target a-2 and alphamine so probably still need a week :) I'll keep you guys posted tho for sure ;)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wanted to start Monday but still need to finish my target a-2 and alphamine so probably still need a week :) I'll keep you guys posted tho for sure ;)
Sounds good man. Looking forward to it.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man. Looking forward to it.
im sitting here looking at the bottle which is telling me "open me and eat me" ahahahahah

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im sitting here looking at the bottle which is telling me "open me and eat me" ahahahahah
Ha I know the feeling. Thankfully, I was ready to jump right in when mine arrived.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ha I know the feeling. Thankfully, I was ready to jump right in when mine arrived.
I really can't wait but its ok, :) as long as i finish target and alphat2, then alphamine can be finished in one morning, i just need to prepare a cocktail with 2l water and 1/3 alphamine bottle :) ahahahahah and sip through the day :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really can't wait but its ok, :) as long as i finish target and alphat2, then alphamine can be finished in one morning, i just need to prepare a cocktail with 2l water and 1/3 alphamine bottle :) ahahahahah and sip through the day :)
You are stronger than I am. I would have jumped right on! Haha

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
You are stronger than I am. I would have jumped right on! Haha
its just cause I wanna feel it, otherwise I won't understand it and i will feel all mixed sensation without knowing where those feelings come from :)

also I have started a thread in supplement logs where i am asking suggestion on how to stack this..... have a look, I would appreciate your advice on that :)

markam04

Awards
Just wanted to mention the appetite suppression I'm getting with shift.

I'm on a cutting cycle and find my appetite is hard to control. I wasn't going to use shift on cycle, but regardless of the other benefits of Shift, I'm finding that I'm getting appetite suppression throughout the day. Shift isn't making it hard to eat, just much easier to stop:) So I'm giving Shift a 10/10, as it's absolutely invaluable when cutting. Extremely glad I picked up 6 bottles in the pre sale!
FYI I'm dosing first thing on a empty stomach.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to mention the appetite suppression I'm getting with shift.

I'm on a cutting cycle and find my appetite is hard to control. I wasn't going to use shift on cycle, but regardless of the other benefits of Shift, I'm finding that I'm getting appetite suppression throughout the day. Shift isn't making it hard to eat, just much easier to stop:) So I'm giving Shift a 10/10, as it's absolutely invaluable when cutting. Extremely glad I picked up 6 bottles in the pre sale!
FYI I'm dosing first thing on a empty stomach.
We appreciate the feedback man. Glad you're enjoying it already.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you very much for the feedback so far guys :) It honestly helps to see people's feedback on our products; it helps us that much more to make sure you guys are satisfied with what we put out in the future

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok guys i have decided, i will stop taking everything i am currently taking for one week and then i will start my new stack, shift 4 weeks, then shift+alphamax for 8 weeks so total 12 weeks :) i will start my log on monday :)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
My 4 bottles arrived yesterday. That's amazingly fast delivery to Australia.

Thanks again PES, your customer service levels are always a surprise and it's a pleasure to be a customer.

I'm looking forward to starting my run :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok guys i have decided, i will stop taking everything i am currently taking for one week and then i will start my new stack, shift 4 weeks, then shift+alphamax for 8 weeks so total 12 weeks :) i will start my log on monday :)
Shift and Alphamax is sexy.

I'm doing Shift and Epitome, really enjoying the appetite supression of the two combined.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Shift and Alphamax is sexy.

I'm doing Shift and Epitome, really enjoying the appetite supression of the two combined.
yes sexy!!! you are all welcome to join the run :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its just cause I wanna feel it, otherwise I won't understand it and i will feel all mixed sensation without knowing where those feelings come from :)

also I have started a thread in supplement logs where i am asking suggestion on how to stack this..... have a look, I would appreciate your advice on that :)
I agree. Always nice to see some stand alone feedback. I'll head over shortly just pulling into work.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Am I late for the party on this? Digging PES products so far, this sounds like a good one.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I late for the party on this? Digging PES products so far, this sounds like a good one.
Late on the insider deal unfortunately.

It's available at PEScience.com right now though.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are being flooded with positive feedback on shift. Too late for the insider but I would definitely pick some up if I were you. Should be hitting retailers shortly.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Well I love the 'ON' feeling I get with Norcodrene and Anabeta. I was looking for the Alpha T2. Noticed it was no longer and was going to ask if you guys planned on replacing it. Here she be. Didn't even need to ask. :)

Thanks for the quick responses by the way.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I love the 'ON' feeling I get with Norcodrene and Anabeta. I was looking for the Alpha T2. Noticed it was no longer and was going to ask if you guys planned on replacing it. Here she be. Didn't even need to ask. :)

Thanks for the quick responses by the way.
Don't ask and thou shall receive. Haha
Glad we could offer a at2 replacement for you sir.

Jake_916

Jake_916

Awards
Sorry if this has been asked before but I need some advice on how to best run the norco/shift stack in the following scenarios as I just picked up both and very excited to try both! Thanks guy!

1. AM fasted training or cardio

2. PM training or cardio

3. Non workout day

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry if this has been asked before but I need some advice on how to best run the norco/shift stack in the following scenarios as I just picked up both and very excited to try both! Thanks guy!

1. AM fasted training or cardio

2. PM training or cardio

3. Non workout day
1. 1-2 caps Norcodrene + 2 caps Shift prior to training or cardio AM. Add another cap of Norcodrene later in the day if you go 1 cap in the morning.

2. 2 caps prior to training or workout. 2 caps Norcodrene in the morning fasted.

3. Same as 1.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
wake up take 2x shift 1x norco then faster cardio or training

then after 6h take 2x norco

on non wo days, same but in the morning after 2h have your breakfast :)