3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so i looked for select protein in the supp review section but wasnt able to find it. Maybe i cant read, im not sure so im going to review all three flavors below.

Cookies and cream:

I received the cookies n cream flavor first and immediately popped it open and downed a couple scoops. The flavor was very very good and it was smooth and creamy with no clumping issues.

The only other cookies n cream flavor ive enjoyed was Giant Sports protein but Select really blew it out if the water.

The next thing i was looking for was how long i stayed full and how my stomach handled it. Both were non issues as i stayed fuller longer than other protein powders and my stomach was not upset and i was not gassy.

Really impressed with this flavor.

So then i purchased the other two flavors and gave them a go. I have never had a snickerdoodle protein powder so this was different but i enjoyed it a lot. Obviously i have had numerous chocolate flavored proteins and SELECT was up there with the best of them.

Again PES has done a great job formulating a great product that i will continue to buy.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the review. I am glad you liked it. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the review! The fact that Select is so easy on my stomach is huge! Zero bloat or discomfort, which I get with most proteins

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review! The fact that Select is so easy on my stomach is huge! Zero bloat or discomfort, which I get with most proteins
Same here!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Here's my ice cream recipe

Pecan pumpkin pie cheesecake icecream.

Right now in my ice cream maker? Pumpkin pecan pie ice cream. Greek yogurt, almond milk, coconut milk, egg beaters, real pumpkin, snickerdoodle protein, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, pecans, Splenda and agave. I don't measure but it's roughly 1/3 of a large container of plain Greek yogurt, cup of coconut milk half cup almond milk 1/3 container egg beaters, cup n a half pecans 2 scoops select snickerdoodle the rest to taste. Godly!

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Oh and about 3/4 cup pumpkin from a can

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I added it two days ago, stillwaiting but hopefully Select will be there soon

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Here's my ice cream recipe

Pecan pumpkin pie cheesecake icecream.

Right now in my ice cream maker? Pumpkin pecan pie ice cream. Greek yogurt, almond milk, coconut milk, egg beaters, real pumpkin, snickerdoodle protein, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, pecans, Splenda and agave. I don't measure but it's roughly 1/3 of a large container of plain Greek yogurt, cup of coconut milk half cup almond milk 1/3 container egg beaters, cup n a half pecans 2 scoops select snickerdoodle the rest to taste. Godly!
Sounds delicious

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I just went thru the whole form and then gave my review, however at the end it said the product already exists :confused:. If you search PES there are no other reviews that came up for Select or snickerdoodle
I think it is still processing since I added it almost a week ago, Admin basically said to be patient

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I just went thru the whole form and then gave my review, however at the end it said the product already exists :confused:. If you search PES there are no other reviews that came up for Select or snickerdoodle
I'm not sure why they are taking so long, appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

Reactions: mw1
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah I did the same thing about 2 weeks ago and it's not up yet. Well, I didn't leave a review, but I added Select protein. So I don't know whats up with that.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
message me when it is listed so I can post the review....otherwise I may forget :p
Thanks, I will

(Assuming its a positive review.....haha)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so i looked for select protein in the supp review section but wasnt able to find it. Maybe i cant read, im not sure so im going to review all three flavors below. Cookies and cream: I received the cookies n cream flavor first and immediately popped it open and downed a couple scoops. The flavor was very very good and it was smooth and creamy with no clumping issues. The only other cookies n cream flavor ive enjoyed was Giant Sports protein but Select really blew it out if the water. The next thing i was looking for was how long i stayed full and how my stomach handled it. Both were non issues as i stayed fuller longer than other protein powders and my stomach was not upset and i was not gassy. Really impressed with this flavor. So then i purchased the other two flavors and gave them a go. I have never had a snickerdoodle protein powder so this was different but i enjoyed it a lot. Obviously i have had numerous chocolate flavored proteins and SELECT was up there with the best of them. Again PES has done a great job formulating a great product that i will continue to buy.
Somehow missed this. Good review bro. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am also still waiting to post a review. I have never seen it take so long.

PES Select CnC, Snickerdoodle

HHHHnnnhnngggggg.

That's all

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Okay, received snickerdoodle today and WOW! This stuff rocks. Smooth. Not overly sweet and has the right thickness and consistency. Awesome flavor for sure. Can't wait to try the other flavors. Great job PES! Customer fo' life!

Reactions: mw1
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Okay, received snickerdoodle today and WOW! This stuff rocks. Smooth. Not overly sweet and has the right thickness and consistency. Awesome flavor for sure. Can't wait to try the other flavors. Great job PES! Customer fo' life!
Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed it.

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoyed it.
Gotta give credit where credit is due....

Speaking of snickerdoodle...in about another 30 minutes, I'm getting another serving...LOL!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta give credit where credit is due.... Speaking of snickerdoodle...in about another 30 minutes, I'm getting another serving...LOL!
I have just 1 scoop left. Waiting to have it with oats tonight. SD is my favorite flavor to mix with my oats and peanut butter.

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I have just 1 scoop left. Waiting to have it with oats tonight. SD is my favorite flavor to mix with my oats and peanut butter.
What??? Man, I love me some peanut butter..particularly the natty kind. I have oatmeal and PB every morning and it never gets old. I usually add Cellucor's cinnamon swirl to it and it's awesome. Now, I have to try it with SD. Gonna do this tomorrow morning for sure. I already know that I'm going to order more but will try chocolate flavor. Thanks for the heads up.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What??? Man, I love me some peanut butter..particularly the natty kind. I have oatmeal and PB every morning and it never gets old. I usually add Cellucor's cinnamon swirl to it and it's awesome. Now, I have to try it with SD. Gonna do this tomorrow morning for sure. I already know that I'm going to order more but will try chocolate flavor. Thanks for the heads up.
Definitely bro. It is an amazing combo!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is the thick and creaminess which I love.

After dinner I added a scoop into a mug with a tiny splash of water and ate it with a spoon lol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It is the thick and creaminess which I love.

After dinner I added a scoop into a mug with a tiny splash of water and ate it with a spoon lol.
Protein sludge is amazing with all 3 flavours. Snickerdoodle sludge is great pancake topping

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been meaning to try that. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protein sludge is amazing with all 3 flavours. Snickerdoodle sludge is great pancake topping
I've seen this on pancakes and waffles. Sounds like a delicious syrup replacement.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What size pumpkin can?
He said 3/4 cup, not 3/4 of the can.

Some recipes do that though and I hate it. Says one can, when i can get them in multiple sizes

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My CnC came in yesterday! I was having some serious withdrawal!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He said 3/4 cup, not 3/4 of the can.

Some recipes do that though and I hate it. Says one can, when i can get them in multiple sizes
Thanks, I misread and thought it said can and was wondering because at the grocery store the canned pumpkin comes in a couple different sizes

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Oh my goodness....I just added snickerdoodle to my oatmeal along with natty peanut butter and WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesomeness at it's finest!!!!!!! Literally it's sex for your mouth.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh my goodness....I just added snickerdoodle to my oatmeal along with natty peanut butter and WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesomeness at it's finest!!!!!!! Literally it's sex for your mouth.
Haha. Cheaper than a female as well... ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone wanting to score a great bundle deal on select with out latest flavor of alphamine (CL) check your insider email. :)

Only have until Tuesday!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anyone wanting to score a great bundle deal on select with out latest flavor of alphamine (CL) check your insider email. :)

Only have until Tuesday!
Until Tuesday? We've been ready, orders will all be placed in the next few hours ;)

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yep, placing my order tomorrow...it's payday! Sshhhh...don't tell the wifey I'm buying more! LOL!!!!