PES Rep Now

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all, NattyD asked me to be a rep for his new company, and I did accept. So if anyone has any questions on aT2 or anything upcoming (When it is announced of course) :D just hit me up.

Otherwise, you know me... I will shoot my shiny happiness all over!! :D

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I highly appreciate your opinions around here as you speak with honest science back answers. You will make a great rep for this company! I know it. just curious though what other products are in the works?

By you becoming a rep for this company I have all the more faith in them. Nothing against Natty, I just don't know him. I have been on the whim about trying their 3,3 product...especially after the whole iforce thing. but I find myself wanting to buy it now... soley because you're behind it.

ps: please don't become a rep who just reps and pushes his products. instead please stay as discerning and opinionated and science-backed as you are. it will be appreciated.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance of logs and/or bloodwork on this product?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I highly appreciate your opinions around here as you speak with honest science back answers. You will make a great rep for this company! I know it. just curious though what other products are in the works?

By you becoming a rep for this company I have all the more faith in them. Nothing against Natty, I just don't know him. I have been on the whim about trying their 3,3 product...especially after the whole iforce thing. but I find myself wanting to buy it now... soley because you're behind it.

ps: please don't become a rep who just reps and pushes his products. instead please stay as discerning and opinionated and science-backed as you are. it will be appreciated.
Definitely won't change how I question or support things, you can sure bet on that. If PES or other companies products do or do not do something, I'm not one who can bring myself to lie about it, especially if someone is going to ingest something, some things are just plain dangerous.

I appreciate your support, and when I have a longer sit down with Natty, hopefully he can share anything on the horizon.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
where is the pic of t.j. oshie and just when you where about to make a run for the playoffs oh nevermind go wild

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where is the pic of t.j. oshie and just when you where about to make a run for the playoffs oh nevermind go wild
TJ is still the man.. you cant talk trash about that skill and heart... but baseball season is upon us.

Congrats on Mauer BTW.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks why we got adams on board...he tells it like it is!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any chance of logs and/or bloodwork on this product?
Logs are definitely on the way, and we are really trying to push out loggers to get bloodwork as well. We understand the importance of bloodwork with a supplement like AT2

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We like the idea of stacking products and our goal is to build relationships within the industry and not trash other companies.

We should all work together for common goal...the success of the supplement industry and the happiness of its buyers.

Our goal is for our customers to be happy and get the results they expect. That is why Nutra has just brought these two stacks to you guys at an unbeatable price!

The Get UP and GO Stack (Alpha-T2 + OxyElite Pro) By: Performance Enhancing Supplements

Xtreme Cut Stack (Alpha-T2 + Lean Xtreme) By: Performance Enhancing Supplements

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all, NattyD asked me to be a rep for his new company, and I did accept. So if anyone has any questions on aT2 or anything upcoming (When it is announced of course) :D just hit me up.

Well, of course this makes sense you legendary bastard. :D

Congrats, D. You're a very fine addition to the PES machine. Both Natty and yourself are pure assets to this board. :)

-John

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks why we got adams on board...he tells it like it is!
congrats guys and the products look real nice:D

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Congrats! lookin forward to future products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

are you kidding me-DA couldn't change even if he wanted to, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, of course this makes sense you legendary bastard. :D

Congrats, D. You're a very fine addition to the PES machine. Both Natty and yourself are pure assets to this board. :)

-John
dammit john, you beat me to it.

newbie2bb

discount code for this stack? or a nutra planet whole discount on order

newbie2bb

one last one . on a pct for 4 weeks can i use this stack? alpha and oxy (getup and go stack) after having ran mdrol and havoc

newbie2bb

You can, but I would wait till after your PCT to start cutting fat.
thanks just diong a contest thing so wanna start the stack .. just bad timing . so we shall see how it goes and thanks for the prompt response