PES Preworkout: ENHANCED - Initial Impression

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I've been trying UnCut from AppNut and I gotta say Enhanced blows it out of the water. So I've been taking Enhanced on my weight training days and Uncut on my cardio days. Tried Uncut one time on a weight training day, and the next weight training day I went right back to enhanced. I'm having buyers remorse for purchasing Uncut. Enhanced is just amazing stuff. Nothing compares to it. Nothing!!.
This is good to know. Was considering giving it a run.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is good to know. Was considering giving it a run.

Don't let me steer you away from trying out a new product. Reactions to supplements, in particular pre-workout supplements are extremely individual. Just because one particular product may not work well for me, doesn't mean it won't be amazing for someone else.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please do not bash other companies products. That was not my intention and I believe it is very unbecoming and just not professional. I was just telling people about my individual​ experience with these two products. For me, enhanced worked much better. For anybody else, who knows until you try it?. There is some great feedback on UnCut and there is also some amazing feedback on Enhanced. I tried both products. I encourage you to do the same. Don't take my word for it, try each product and then make the decision for yourself.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the mini review. :)

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Don't let me steer you away from trying out a new product. Reactions to supplements, in particular pre-workout supplements are extremely individual. Just because one particular product may not work well for me, doesn't mean it won't be amazing for someone else.
Oh no. Trust me Im the last person you need to tell that too. I just value your opinion.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New insider email!?!?!? :D
I know, PES trying to take all my money. Good deal and would love try blue raz but I think I'm going to have to hold off this time around.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New insider email!?!?!? :D
I thought you were joking. Just looked and you aren't joking haha. This is awesome. So many options :D

Reactions: 804
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am tapped out too but this deal is just to good.haha:smileeek:

Yeah I wish I could but I only have $70 to my name until next week. At least rent is paid and the gas tank is full though. Surviving on eggs, chicken, and tuna for now. So unless I want to stand on street corner and beg for change than I will have to miss this deal.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I wish I could but I only have $70 to my name until next week. At least rent is paid and the gas tank is full though. Surviving on eggs, chicken, and tuna for now. So unless I want to stand on street corner and beg for change than I will have to miss this deal.
I think one week of begging on the street corner would be worth the deal :D

:lol:

On a side note, does PES have an international version of Alphamine floating around somewhere?

Awards
  • Established
PES reps - are those supps offered in the insider capsules or powder?

And there is going to be a nutra-deal apparently. This is awesome!

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Ok... just ordered a tub of blue razz enhanced. I am a total driven sports CRAZE man. Been using it from its beginning & love the way I feel on it & what it does for my workouts. I've tried other pre's & have been disappointed, always going back to craze. I only hope enhanced lives up to all the hype it's been getting & at least compares to craze.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think one week of begging on the street corner would be worth the deal :D

:lol:

On a side note, does PES have an international version of Alphamine floating around somewhere?
Point 1 = Agreed!

Point 2 = On it's way. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ok... just ordered a tub of blue razz enhanced. I am a total driven sports CRAZE man. Been using it from its beginning & love the way I feel on it & what it does for my workouts. I've tried other pre's & have been disappointed, always going back to craze. I only hope enhanced lives up to all the hype it's been getting & at least compares to craze.
CAnt wait to hear what you think!

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
CAnt wait to hear what you think!
I think at one scoop anyway I must be a Craze non responder because it doesn't touch Enhanced with a 10 foot pole. Not even close on any level. I know a lot love it but I either need two scoops or it don't work for me. Need to get some more to really evaluate it. The flavors though f'ing awesome. Whoever does their flavoring these days is on point. That was the main purpose of the samples was to checkout the flavoring. Still need to do a review...lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another awesome workout fueled by Enhanced today. Even walking home I had a ton of energy. After I got home I washed almost every dish in the apartment. This is by hand, no dishwasher. I usually don't have the energy after my workout and my walk home from the gym. This has got to be the best pre-workout I have ever tried. It's gonna suck when I run out.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think T-Bone loves Enhanced?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Another awesome workout fueled by Enhanced today. Even walking home I had a ton of energy. After I got home I washed almost every dish in the apartment. This is by hand, no dishwasher. I usually don't have the energy after my workout and my walk home from the gym. This has got to be the best pre-workout I have ever tried. It's gonna suck when I run out.
LOL..sounds like me the other night. Drank my Enhanced thinking this would be my workout and shoveled two drives and sidewalks. Decided the hell with it and braved the elements and went to the gym anyway. Loved it because I think there was like 5 people there. Had and hour and a half workout. Went home and shoveled more snow. LOL

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL..sounds like me the other night. Drank my Enhanced thinking this would be my workout and shoveled two drives and sidewalks. Decided the hell with it and braved the elements and went to the gym anyway. Loved it because I think there was like 5 people there. Had and hour and a half workout. Went home and shoveled more snow. LOL
Enhanced makes you the energizer bunny!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Point 1 = Agreed!

Point 2 = On it's way. :)
A bit sad I can't get OG version here, but i'm sure the new one will be just as good.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I did. Can't wait to give it a go. Hope the focus is as good or better than craze.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did. Can't wait to give it a go. Hope the focus is as good or better than craze.
Its a strong performance feel...and one thing that should not be overlooked is the extreme pumps and vascularity Enhanced gives...its the best of both worlds all rolled into one little bottle

lboston

lboston

Awards
Have about 5/6 workouts in on enhanced and at first I thought it wasn't soon much for me, then I got to looking at my workout logs in my notebook and I've been adding extra reps or sets and new exercises quite a bit lately.

I think what it is, is the fact that the energy is so clean and smooth that I don't feel cracked out or like I've got the jitters (which is common for me and pwos). Today I did a push routine of
Incline Dumbells 100x8,6,6, flat bench 225x8,8,8, db shoulder press 55x10,8,8, some cable lateral raises, some tricep work, and then at the end felt the need to do 3 sets of 25 rep push ups.
I felt like I could've kept going, but didn't want to overtrain.
Got home and worked some more on a swing set I'm building for my daughters.
Bam!