andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure Natty meant blow shiet up LOL

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Yess... 4th of july and PES' new pre-workout could have something in common and i believe natty just gave us an insight (subliminally of course)! Its going to blow **** up.

Eagerly waiting for the ETA!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Yess... 4th of july and PES' new pre-workout could have something in common and i believe natty just gave us an insight (subliminally of course)! Its going to blow **** up.

Eagerly waiting for the ETA!
I have to agree with this 100%!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have 25,000 samples of the fat burner that will beavailable at launch. They are being made with the bottles. We will send out and insider blast where everyone on the insider has a chance to get some.

We will also be sending them to all those who we owe samples to which is a lot of people.

We will do the same thing with preworkout samples. I can sent people ghetto samples in baggies if they want...but id rather just wait until the mass production

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
In for ghetto sample baggies.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait for the sample mania!!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
We have 25,000 samples of the fat burner that will beavailable at launch. They are being made with the bottles. We will send out and insider blast where everyone on the insider has a chance to get some.

We will also be sending them to all those who we owe samples to which is a lot of people.

We will do the same thing with preworkout samples. I can sent people ghetto samples in baggies if they want...but id rather just wait until the mass production
Stoked for these samples brother!!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established

Anxious to get my hands on both!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good things to come in the near future, been waiting patiently for these to hit the market. :p
Just finished 2bottles of Alpha-T2 (first time i used it), and I gotta say it's the best OTC fat-burner I've tried to this date. Can't wait to see what the new fat burner is all about :)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait for PES innovative touch on a preworkout!!!!! I've never been more excited for a sample in my life lol!!!! Come on natty!!! Give me the goods!!!!!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for ghetto Baggie as well :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for ghetto Baggie :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Can't wait for PES innovative touch on a preworkout!!!!! I've never been more excited for a sample in my life lol!!!! Come on natty!!! Give me the goods!!!!!!!
The pre is worth the wait trust me!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Great news!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yea I have beta tested stuff in the ghetto baggie LOL. Still gets the job done though. I am anxiously waiting for both products, eager to see what the ingredients are haha.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Definitely interested in a pre workout from PES!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
25,000 samples.

All of them straight to my house please. Who needs a guest bedroom anyway when you are big and ripped.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
:p can I has a sample plz?

tsaati

tsaati

Awards
Can't wait for the new products !!! PES hands down the greatest supp company!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Can't wait for the new products !!! PES hands down the greatest supp company!
Thanks for the kind words and support!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I would love to sample the new PW. Can't wait for the new fat burner also! If it's half as good as the rest of the line then you struck gold. Anabete Elite and Erase Pro are hands down my ATF!! Keep it up

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I would love to sample the new PW. Can't wait for the new fat burner also! If it's half as good as the rest of the line then you struck gold. Anabete Elite and Erase Pro are hands down my ATF!! Keep it up
Thanks for the support

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ridin coat tails.. in for preworkout project baggie samples :D

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
really interested to see what your PWO will look like. Ive been very impressed with PES products so far.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
PES PWO ? - Bring it on!!!!!

:aargh4:

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't be disappointed.....I want more now!
send some this way! I've got a few weeks of craze left and then I'll be looking to switch it up again.

Wilcox

Awards
Sounds pretty interesting. Tried a preworkout recently that hadn't worked, while some previous ones had. Its hit and miss with me so I am curious if yours will do the trick as well.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in PES. So far im 2 for 2 with good results with your products :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds pretty interesting. Tried a preworkout recently that hadn't worked, while some previous ones had. Its hit and miss with me so I am curious if yours will do the trick as well.
Which ones have you tried?

Very interested in PES. So far im 2 for 2 with good results with your products :)
This is good to hear! Which were they? :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
This is good to hear! Which were they? :)
Erase I've used in a PCT, which was very successful. It was on sale so I got 3 bottles at the time. Pawned a bottle off to my buddy and he loved it as well. Erase Pro is next on my list to try.

I just started week two of Anabeta. At first it gave me stomach issues, but I've learned to take it with lots of food lol. My first day on Anabeta, i took 2 caps fasted Pre workout, and I threw it all up in the gym bathroom after my ab workout. Anyhow, now that I have the dosing down, I think this product is really going to take off this week. (I think my secret is the Pre-Bed cap with my protein shake)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I love the bands that come on there
Last two times I sat down and watched it was about a year ago when he was still into it, Wheezer and the roots were on.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
We have two flavours. One is 'unreal' and the other is 'paradise' lol. ;)
Damn Josh sent you paradise? Playing favourites I see

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ben is there an option in the settings to have the autocorrect leave my "u" in alot of the words...like flavour.