• Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pleasure. I am glad to see so many people appreciated this one. Not an easy offer to put together. :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pleasure. I am glad to see so many people appreciated this one. Not an easy offer to put together. :)
It was an incredible offer for sure. I had already hit my supplement allowance, but this was one deal I couldn't pass up

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
It was an incredible offer for sure. I had already hit my supplement allowance, but this was one deal I couldn't pass up
Wish I could've got in on this... had too many Christmas presents to buy this year. Sickest deal I've seen in a while.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I call BS on this erase enhancement.. I dont see it possible, legally to make erase any better!!!! :p

steppinRazor

Awards
Got my Anabeta already!! priority shipping, thanks PES!!!

best Christmas ever.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear you got it so quickly.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on Erase Pro. :)

Merry Christmas!

Ben

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks, I can't wait to hear my thoughts on erase pro, either..lol..
And a merry Christmas to you as well!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Got my anabeta today! Thanks PES! 4 bottles...hmmm.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for this, wish it wasn't being only sold at *** though....

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want this naaaaaoooooooowwwwwww :D

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Got my bottles on tuesday.
Cant wait to try this stuff out!

Scuba Steveo

Awards
Got mine yesterday. And my Anabeta last week. :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna have to say, thanks to athletix, I got to try erase, and because of my erase experience, I now want to try more of their products... Hope they are as good as erase.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Boerhaavia diffusa (Root) Extract

Anti-Estrogen via direct Estrogen Receptor Binding

B. diffusa showed potent competitive binding for the estrogen receptor in vitro. The result was less estrogen could bind to the receptor. By preventing E from binding to its receptor it cannot give its undesirable effects on the body.

This is the same mechanism SERMs like Nolva use. As a result your body will signal for more testosterone release in order to hope to also increase estrogen. This is why we included an aromatase inhibitor in Erase Pro.

(Sreekumar Sreeja, Sreeharshan Sreeja; An in vitro study on antiproliferative and antiestrogenic effects of Boerhaavia diffusa L. extracts Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Volume 126, Issue 2, 12 November 2009, Pages 221-225)

Cortisol Modulation in the Animal Model

Data shows that in a stress swim test, animals taking BDE (b. diffusa extract) did not see the significant estrogen spike that control groups saw. The BDE group also had 25% longer swimming times.

Cortisol is the hormone released is stressful situations, especially during physical training. This catabolic hormone has the ability to break down muscle. BDE gives Erase Pro a true anti-catabolic mechanism

(Meera Sumanth and S.S. Mustafa, Antistress, Adaptogenic and Immunopotentiating Activity Roots of Boerhaavia Diffusa in Mice, International Journal of Pharmacology 3 (5): 416-420, 2007)

Diuretic Activity

BDE has also shown to have direct diuretic activity. This fits perfectly in the goal of Erase Pro. Lean...Dry...Hard.

(Gaitonde, B.B., Kulkarni, H.J., and Nabar,S.D. Diuretic activity of punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa). Bulletins of the Haffkine Institute (Bombay,India) 1974; 2:24)

Alpha-2 Adrenergic Antagonist

You may be familiar with this mechanism if you have real about Alpha-T2, as it is the target pathway in Alpha-T2. Alpha-2 adrenoceptors are receptors in the stomach, love handles, and chest that when turned on are working to STORE fat in those areas. By inhibiting this enzyme you can turn the mechanism off. This is the key pathway to targeted fat loss, most especially belly fat.

(Shigetoshi Kadota et al. Constituents of the Roots of Boerhaavia diffusa L. I. Examination of Sterols and Structures of New Rotenoids, Boerhavinones A and B; Chem Pharm Bull 37(12) 3214-3220 (1989) Vol. 37 No. 12)
i see you are at it again, natty.......improving on a already very effective product....looks real good!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I have only one request so far with erase pro ( which I started this morning). Enough with the blue caps everyone! Every supplement I get seems to be I. These things now. Bit confusing...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have only one request so far with erase pro ( which I started this morning). Enough with the blue caps everyone! Every supplement I get seems to be I. These things now. Bit confusing...
LOL-i have a bunch of green/red and yellow pills i will trade for those!!!!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe this is the only one in our linup that is blue now...

But I see your point.. it is quite the common color for the supp world!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Color doesn't matter, if it works as advertised I will be very happy with this. Curious how it would fit into as an AI for an AAS cycle?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
What about something like Magenta? It's magical.
Lol. I like that.

Obviously not it doesn't matter. It just seems that everyone hopped on this color suddenly. Even my multi is blue now! :0

It's confusing when I'm dumping my pill breakfast into my hand. Lol

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. I like that.

Obviously not it doesn't matter. It just seems that everyone hopped on this color suddenly. Even my multi is blue now! :0

It's confusing when I'm dumping my pill breakfast into my hand. Lol
MMMmmm... pill bfast washed down with a hot cup of dunkin coffee! :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Color doesn't matter, if it works as advertised I will be very happy with this. Curious how it would fit into as an AI for an AAS cycle?
Interestingly when having a debate on the amount of colourings used in products one company rep/owner pointed out what colours have higher rates of placebo effect lol.

No joke. :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Interestingly when having a debate on the amount of colourings used in products one company rep/owner pointed out what colours have higher rates of placebo effect lol.

No joke. :)
Lol. Did blue win by chance? :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Red apparently. I didn't want to ask if that is why they used red lol. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.S. no guessing please. I don't want to provoke an argument. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll be looking foward to giving erase pro a go in my pct after my AndroMass cycle.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol but they match the label!

AnaBeta are orange and black...hows that for unique :D

Like eating a coral snake

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established

Lol. Being a printer myself I can certainly appreciate that! That's total packaging integration!

I love the anabeta caps. Reminds me of candy corn. Yum!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link. I love a good cup o' joe.
My pleasure. It's a small business. I really like dealing with him. If you have a problem you'll get a call from the owner himself.

I highly recommend the Indian Mysore nuggets. Lol. **** is awesome!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
My pleasure. It's a small business. I really like dealing with him. If you have a problem you'll get a call from the owner himself.

I highly recommend the Indian Mysore nuggets. Lol. **** is awesome!

I always try and support small business when I can. They usually have tighter quality control and superior customer service (well, the ones I would buy from at least). I'm going with 2lbs of Papua New Guinea Peaberry and 1lb of Peruvian Vida Alta to start. Love my dark roast.

I watched a couple of his youtube videos guy looks like he puts a lot of work in with his coffee.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I always try and support small business when I can. They usually have tighter quality control and superior customer service (well, the ones I would buy from at least). I'm going with 2lbs of Papua New Guinea Peaberry and 1lb of Peruvian Vida Alta to start. Love my dark roast.

I watched a couple of his youtube videos guy looks like he puts a lot of work in with his coffee.
That Peruvian is good. He really does. I met in in AZ years ago. He's a stand up guy. Due to the small batches he gets things come and go. Watch for Honduras. It's amazing.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
That Peruvian is good. He really does. I met in in AZ years ago. He's a stand up guy. Due to the small batches he gets things come and go. Watch for Honduras. It's amazing.
Will do, Thanks again.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Let's get back to something of substance; is ErasePro strong enough to be used as an on-cycle AI with something like Test E and Dbol? I know many use it who are on TRT on this board but I would like an answer to this from PES.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
excited to use this with DAA and Toco 8 for my PCT!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Let's get back to something of substance; is ErasePro strong enough to be used as an on-cycle AI with something like Test E and Dbol? I know many use it who are on TRT on this board but I would like an answer to this from PES.
What kind of doses are you talking about? 500mg-750mg of test and 50mg-80mg of Dbol?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious on this as well

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of doses are you talking about? 500mg-750mg of test and 50mg-80mg of Dbol?
500mg and maybe 40mg of Dbol starting week 5 if I have no sides.