PES Erase Pro - The Breakdown

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
500mg and maybe 40mg of Dbol starting week 5 if I have no sides.
starting the dbol @ week5?

I think if it's just 500mg of test you can probably get away with just using Erase. I personally know of guys using 750mg of test-E every 8days with NO AI (during a recomp) but they could just be freaks.

From my personal experiences with test and Dbol together, it would not be enough for me BUT I never took 3 caps at once like in Erase Pro.

Definitely interested to see what the PES reps say.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
starting the dbol @ week5?

I think if it's just 500mg of test you can probably get away with just using Erase. I personally know of guys using 750mg of test-E every 8days with NO AI (during a recomp) but they could just be freaks.

From my personal experiences with test and Dbol together, it would not be enough for me BUT I never took 3 caps at once like in Erase Pro.

Definitely interested to see what the PES reps say.
Dbol kicker is great if you have ran it before and know you have no sides. Also, once the test E is in full swing, throwing in an oral is perfect timing. THat is why guys run dbol for 6 weeks, the first two you have no test going unless you front-load so why not add in in week 4 or 5? Many guys over on the IML forum that are vets swear by this method, figured I know no different so why not try their proposed better plan ;).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honest answer, nobody has used Erase Pro while on this cycle as far as I am aware.

In theory, for some people Erase is strong enough as an AI while on cycle but I wouldn't be able to say for certain that it would be strong enough for your hormonal profile and your cycle.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Dbol kicker is great if you have ran it before and know you have no sides. Also, once the test E is in full swing, throwing in an oral is perfect timing. THat is why guys run dbol for 6 weeks, the first two you have no test going unless you front-load so why not add in in week 4 or 5? Many guys over on the IML forum that are vets swear by this method, figured I know no different so why not try their proposed better plan ;).
I wasn't trying to say you're wrong just I've never seen it done that particular way before. The way I did it, was from the very start for 4-5 weeks while the test loads so I start getting results from the dbols immediately and as I noticed the test I would taper off the D's. Worked pretty well for me in the past but that was a long while back and your plan does make sense too. Next on my list is a test e and masteron e cycle, since masteron has anti-estro properties itself. You going to log it if you try to use Erase pro on that cycle? I'd follow it

steppinRazor

Awards
Got my bottle today :D
now stacking with my Anabeta at 5 caps everyday!! Can't wait to see how this turns out

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know how you get on guys. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's get back to something of substance; is ErasePro strong enough to be used as an on-cycle AI with something like Test E and Dbol? I know many use it who are on TRT on this board but I would like an answer to this from PES.
So dose dependent and user dependent. Some guys get bloated from 300mg test...some can take a gram and not have a single worry about gyno. jasen used erase with a cycle, his bloodwork is floating around.

My thing with AIs though is that they should be used from the beginning. Ive never been a fan of only using them once you start getting sides and need one. Then you end up playing catch up and are trying to smash your estrogen to get a lump to go away that may have never been there in the first place

Got my bottle today :D
now stacking with my Anabeta at 5 caps everyday!! Can't wait to see how this turns out
same! except i'm dosing 4 caps off day, 5 caps on days (2 caps w/ pre workout meal)
Let us know how you like it!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can erase be taken with thyroslim pm at bed? I'm asking bc of the cleansing ingredients in thyro, I don't want to mess w absorption of the erase

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So dose dependent and user dependent. Some guys get bloated from 300mg test...some can take a gram and not have a single worry about gyno. jasen used erase with a cycle, his bloodwork is floating around.

My thing with AIs though is that they should be used from the beginning. Ive never been a fan of only using them once you start getting sides and need one. Then you end up playing catch up and are trying to smash your estrogen to get a lump to go away that may have never been there in the first place

Let us know how you like it!
I run all my AIs through my cycle and into PCT, even with tren I ran an AI. I may have to give this a shot and see how it goes, I will have adex and aromasin on hand in case.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I run all my AIs through my cycle and into PCT, even with tren I ran an AI. I may have to give this a shot and see how it goes, I will have adex and aromasin on hand in case.
Yea I get bloat pretty fast. I think it might have something to do with extra fat cells so more aromatase (from being a very overweight child).
Either way a nice AI on cycle to control estrogen (not destroy it) is a very very smart thing to do.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I get bloat pretty fast. I think it might have something to do with extra fat cells so more aromatase (from being a very overweight child).
Either way a nice AI on cycle to control estrogen (not destroy it) is a very very smart thing to do.
Is that why I have high estrogen?! Extra fat cells from my youth?! Damn dairy queen

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know... Dairy queen, mcds, taco bell... Etc lol.
Actually never had taco bell, not even taco bell water. My dad owned restaurants my whole life, so free gourmet restaurant food for every meal.. Someone shoulda given me a pb&j n said go away

But we digress !

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
I'm intrigued.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually never had taco bell, not even taco bell water. My dad owned restaurants my whole life, so free gourmet restaurant food for every meal.. Someone shoulda given me a pb&j n said go away

But we digress !
Dont Digress enough for the Taco Bell but stick with the DQ ;) lol

steppinRazor

Awards
out of curiosity,
would one need to wait sometime to cycle after running erase pro as a stand alone?

steppinRazor

Awards
You mean do you need to take time off between taking Erase Pro and doing a cycle? No

thanks. i know its non suppressive (obviously)
i was just weary being that im manipulating my hormones over such a long period of time.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Killing off aromatase in moderation is never a bad thing for optimal androgen production.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
moderation being the key word. people tend to get carried away and destroy their estrogen, hindering gains.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
moderation being the key word. people tend to get carried away and destroy their estrogen, hindering gains.
Is it bad that I have best results at 4/day reg erase.. 2 is not enough.. 3 I could live with but 4 has been best n not wanted to go above that. I didn't notice any low estrogen effects ay 4

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
sounds awesome bro

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it bad that I have best results at 4/day reg erase.. 2 is not enough.. 3 I could live with but 4 has been best n not wanted to go above that. I didn't notice any low estrogen effects ay 4
I dont think so, its all relative to the user. Some users have higher estro and require higher dosing, others have lower E and only need 1-2 capsules.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think so, its all relative to the user. Some users have higher estro and require higher dosing, others have lower E and only need 1-2 capsules.
Yeaa just wish I knew why mine was so high! I think it's bc I'm naturally fat n heavier/was fat as a child 8-14

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeaa just wish I knew why mine was so high! I think it's bc I'm naturally fat n heavier/was fat as a child 8-14
Thats why i believe i have higher E.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats why i believe i have higher E.
And prolonged use of Test boosters from 17-now mixed with Anabolics and ph's with improper cycle support and pct... Of only I had a resource like am back then.. Plus I think I peaked in puberty literally at 13-15 bc I had facial hair and leg/body hair at 8-9... Lol so uh yea. At 23.. I think I'm on the decline hormonally and with the stuff I mentioned above.. Bad combo

steppinRazor

Awards
Just got an email -

ERASE PRO $43.99 Free shipping - from the said retailer.. sale is today only

im broke as **** but i cant turn down the offer

steppinRazor

Awards
Just got an email -

ERASE PRO $43.99 Free shipping - from the said retailer.. sale is today only

im broke as **** but i cant turn down the offer
and PES is giving a $75 dollar credit to their store for each Erase pro bottle purchased!! holy ****!!

Natty you guys are crazy!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
And prolonged use of Test boosters from 17-now mixed with Anabolics and ph's with improper cycle support and pct... Of only I had a resource like am back then.. Plus I think I peaked in puberty literally at 13-15 bc I had facial hair and leg/body hair at 8-9... Lol so uh yea. At 23.. I think I'm on the decline hormonally and with the stuff I mentioned above.. Bad combo
Wait until you're 36! Lol

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
and PES is giving a $75 dollar credit to their store for each Erase pro bottle purchased!! holy ****!!

Natty you guys are crazy!
Ugh im only 2 weeks into the first bottle no noticeable differences, dare I get a second?

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the PES store is buy 2 get 1 free as well. Does that deal also apply? For example, if I buy 2 Anabeta using the 75 credit and paying the difference out of pocket, will I get 3?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed the PES store is buy 2 get 1 free as well. Does that deal also apply? For example, if I buy 2 Anabeta using the 75 credit and paying the difference out of pocket, will I get 3?
Yes, that will be honored

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is free PES monies... no restrictions on how you spend it with us.

steppinRazor

Awards
one question.. whats my "store id" is that just simply my email sign in name?>

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
one question.. whats my "store id" is that just simply my email sign in name?>
Yeah... it is your email you signed up with... you can blame me.. I shoulda put the word email in paranthesis after that.

steppinRazor

Awards
im sold.. great deal.. thanks!

blackbee

Awards
Got 2 bottles of Erase pro and 3 bottles of ana-beta for $95 shipped. Thanks PES!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ugh im only 2 weeks into the first bottle no noticeable differences, dare I get a second?
I would add in reg erase to up the dosage accordingly. but dayum, i cant believe you dont feel a difference. i cant seem to keep hydrated on this.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got 2 bottles of Erase pro and 3 bottles of ana-beta for $95 shipped. Thanks PES!!!
I knew the discounts were big but I didn't realise it worked out that cheap lol. Great purchase. :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew the discounts were big but I didn't realise it worked out that cheap lol. Great purchase. :)
Yeah I couldn't believe the deal when I got my PES Insider email, pretty wicked!