PES Enhanced: The story begins

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
PES Enhanced

First off, I just want to thank Overseer Cyrus for sending me some samples of PES Enhanced. The latest product addition to their expansive line.
Well ladies and gentlemen this is the story of Enhanced:
Focus:
The lights dimmed around me appearing as if the only light in the gym was focused on the next machine I was going to use. For this is the focus aspect, I am locked in a battle searching for the key to gains. With each set I finish, I take one more step towards the gate of gains. Each machine I flew through my sets as if I was riding a unicorn through the sky making my way Gainesville.
Pumps:
As I put on my battle armor for the war ahead, I slowly began to fill my muscles fill with energy. Each rep increasing my muscle mass as I continued my battle searching for those elusive key to gains. As each set was completed, I was soon filled with pride as I saw those soldiers around me looking up to me for my knowledge in this never-ending battle for the key to gains. It was as if I was preparing them for their own personal battles as I trudged through my own.
Energy:
With the strength of a thousand horses I was given the energy to power through my workouts. Slaying these machines left and right as the battle went onward. Each machine took more energy as I began my tactical assault on these machines. Fueled with the power of those thousand horses I charged forward completing each set, and leaving nothing standing in my path.
Overall:
I left the gym like a warrior. Bruised, tattered but not broken I had won the battle that day. The key to gains was in my midst, and soon I would make my way to Gainesville. While others fought valiantly it was in vain for they did not have PES Enhanced for this battle. While I won today my brothers in arms, the war is not over it is merely beginning.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Well....that was incredibly illustrative. I, for one, appreciate reviews made under the influence!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interesting and detailed feedback. Like what cy said I love when people review while that initial euphoria is still fresh. It adds character and helps the reader stay interested. Thanks DC!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This review made me laugh. :)

P.S. that is not the actual label, that was the incorrect one. I am sure the other two have PMd you about this already though.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
This review made me laugh. :)

P.S. that is not the actual label, that was the incorrect one. I am sure the other two have PMd you about this already though.
Thanks. Will fix.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES Enhanced

First off, I just want to thank Overseer Cyrus for sending me some samples of PES Enhanced. The latest product addition to their expansive line.
Focus:
The lights dimmed around me appearing as if the only light in the gym was focused on the next machine I was going to use. For this is the focus aspect, I am locked in a battle searching for the key to gains. With each set I finish, I take one more step towards the gate of gains. Each machine I flew through my sets as if I was riding a unicorn through the sky making my way Gainesville.
Pumps:
As I put on my battle armor for the war ahead, I slowly began to fill my muscles fill with energy. Each rep increasing my muscle mass as I continued my battle searching for those elusive key to gains. As each set was completed, I was soon filled with pride as I saw those soldiers around me looking up to me for my knowledge in this never-ending battle for the key to gains. It was as if I was preparing them for their own personal battles as I trudged through my own.
Energy:
With the strength of a thousand horses I was given the energy to power through my workouts. Slaying these machines left and right as the battle went onward. Each machine took more energy as I began my tactical assault on these machines. Fueled with the power of those thousand horses I charged forward completing each set, and leaving nothing standing in my path.
Overall:
I left the gym like a warrior. Bruised, tattered but not broken I had won the battle that day. The key to gains was in my midst, and soon I would make my way to Gainesville. While others fought valiantly it was in vain for they did not have PES Enhanced for this battle. While I won today my brothers in arms, the war is not over it is merely beginning.
Fired up, Ready to go!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha nice review. Reminded me of a friend that always had me laughing about stories like that.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
IN for reviews from daycrawler!!

Great job

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LoL i like this review made me chuckle at work.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES Enhanced

Focus:
Pumps:
Energy:
Overall:
Thanks for the feedback man!

What are you going to gville for?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Good review! Im getting the same feeling from Enhanced. My new go to for sure!

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
A memoir of a review...I enjoyed it bro, and agree with your thoughts!! Liking my Enhanced a lot

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very nice review. im sure PES is very thankful for this.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many scoops are you all using?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
How many scoops are you all using?
One scoop did almost nothing for me (could've just been an off day too) but two scoops blew my mind.

One scoop alphamine and one scoop enhanced is really nice as well :)

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
Great review, I can definitely relate, love my enhanced

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really awesome review! As far as the questions on how many scoops, I've been using one. Most feedback I have been getting is in the half scoop to one scoop range. Two seems to be too much even for those that are stim sensitive.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One scoop did almost nothing for me (could've just been an off day too) but two scoops blew my mind.

One scoop alphamine and one scoop enhanced is really nice as well :)
1.5 and a cap of agmatine works wonders for me!

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Interesting and different approach on a review Dayclawler, quite amusing! Ordered a tub for myself (not that I already have way too many pre-wo's). I just couldn't pass up on a good deal I got.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting and different approach on a review Dayclawler, quite amusing! Ordered a tub for myself (not that I already have way too many pre-wo's). I just couldn't pass up on a good deal I got.
My problem also cause I have way to many preworkouts that I feel I won't use. Enhanced is an awesome product though.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
love how this is in the review section.

PS i hate you cy.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is SO much more than just a review.

It deserves to be in every section.

... on every forum.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really awesome review! As far as the questions on how many scoops, I've been using one. Most feedback I have been getting is in the half scoop to one scoop range. Two seems to be too much even for those that are stim sensitive.
2 is my sweet spot

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
My problem also cause I have way to many preworkouts that I feel I won't use. Enhanced is an awesome product though.

Yeah, I seem to have a never-ending supply of them, but the variety helps to change things up pretty often. I'm excited to give it a try!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will the formula be changed for Europe?
Yes. The nPYE won't be in the European formula. There will also be slightly higher amounts of other ingredients to make up for the ingredient removal to keep the versions comparable.

It is in manufacture as we speak. We can update on an ETA once we hear more.

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
Yes. The nPYE won't be in the European formula. There will also be slightly higher amounts of other ingredients to make up for the ingredient removal to keep the versions comparable.

It is in manufacture as we speak. We can update on an ETA once we hear more.
Great.
Im looking forward to try this product :)
My company will probably gonna stock it up soon :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review, so many killer pre formulas, so little time!

This is one I will for sure make time for though.

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
Great review, so many killer pre formulas, so little time!

This is one I will for sure make time for though.
This product is worthy its price..
No doubt about that..
PES is making great job in formulating fresh supps..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great.
Im looking forward to try this product :)
My company will probably gonna stock it up soon :)
What is your company?

There can't be many Polish people on this board!

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
I work for Prometeus - European Supplements Distributor.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fresh to death. Dare I say the excitement for new products should continue? Hmm.....
Are you implying PES is working on more innovative products? You don't dare say!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friends don't keep secrets :D

domore

Awards
They finally let Coop out of his room.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
PES Enhanced

Focus:
Pumps:
Energy:
Overall:
This review is ENHANCED on shrooms and PCP different but good

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 2
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 1
Xrkc6x PES 111