PES Enhanced Feedback - The people have spoken!

abot

abot

Awards
My tub arrived yesterday (blue razz) ... Took two scoops and holy ****! I was flying man! I have a pretty high tolerance for stims, but this stuff is no joke! Great focus and pumps! Nice work PES!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My tub arrived yesterday (blue razz) ... Took two scoops and holy ****! I was flying man! I have a pretty high tolerance for stims, but this stuff is no joke! Great focus and pumps! Nice work PES!
Haha thats awesome news. Enhanced is one of a kind preworkout. I've got a somewhat high tolerance also and my sweet spot is 1.5.

abot

abot

Awards
Haha thats awesome news. Enhanced is one of a kind preworkout. I've got a somewhat high tolerance also and my sweet spot is 1.5.
Haha .. Yeah man, I think I may lower the dose to 1.5 myself! Seems to be the dose most people recommend.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha .. Yeah man, I think I may lower the dose to 1.5 myself! Seems to be the dose most people recommend.
Enhanced is some strong stuff. 1-1.5 is a nice dose that delivers great focus, energy, and pumps. It will last a little longer also :D

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I dosed one scoop Alphamine and afternoon one scoop Enhanced for workout. Crazy energy today, smashed some weight in the gym.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Today I dosed one scoop Alphamine and afternoon one scoop Enhanced for workout. Crazy energy today, smashed some weight in the gym.
Nice, I'm feeling 2scoops tonight, legs and wanna blast through it!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, I'm feeling 2scoops tonight, legs and wanna blast through it!
Tried 1.5 and a half tab of methyl syne. What a leg day I had yesterday! Good stuff.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed it.

If you get on well with 1.5 scoops it is nice to have the tub stretch out that little bit longer. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How well did 1.5 treat you bud? That is definitely my preferred dose.

DAG2013

Awards
I need to try 1 scoop of alphamine and 1 scoop of Enhanced, seems like people are liking that.

I smashed another PR on Saturday, 310x15 for squats. I did have an unusual experience this morning though and wanted to see if anyone has experienced it. About 45 minutes after taking Enhanced this morning I got a wicked headache upon exertion. I haven't shaken my container in some time so I am thinking that some settling has occured possibly and I reacted to some ingredient getting a higher dose. Went away about 45 minutes later, but I did cut my workout short.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally got a chance to start enhanced yesterday, and wow this is some good stuff! The fruit punch flavor is pretty light which I actually enjoy quite a bit. I only took a little less than one scoop but had good energy, I also noticed that I was sweating a good bit too which I liked. 1.5 scoops tomorrow!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally got a chance to start enhanced yesterday, and wow this is some good stuff! The fruit punch flavor is pretty light which I actually enjoy quite a bit. I only took a little less than one scoop but had good energy, I also noticed that I was sweating a good bit too which I liked. 1.5 scoops tomorrow!
Thanks for the feedback. I'll bet you really like 1.5 scoops! Keep us posted.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any follow up nick? How'd 1.5 treat you sir?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have only just realised you said you had good energy from less than one full scoop. That would give you 80+ servings per tub lol.

Sometimes I wish I was sensitive to stimulants. It makes things so much more cost effective lol.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.5 is perfect for me. That's awesome little less then a scoop worked that well for you.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1.5 is perfect for me. That's awesome little less then a scoop worked that well for you.
1.5 is most peoples sweet spot it seems. 1 scoop almost gets me where I want to be but I prefer 1.5, that is awesome that he can get away with such a little amount. So price effective!

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Im not that sensitive to stims so I go with the max of 2 scoops but it still gets me ridiculously amped up and I get great pumps.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not that sensitive to stims so I go with the max of 2 scoops but it still gets me ridiculously amped up and I get great pumps.
That's great! Most stim junkies get surprised by how powerful enhanced is!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did 1 cap OxyEca, and 1 scoop enhanced pre-workout and 1 scoop during my workout on wednesday. Then again today. I should really lower the dosage to 1/2 serving pre-workout and 1/2 serving intra for the enhanced. I gotta say it's been a crazy week. I felt stimmed and heart rate was a little too high during the beginning of my workout but after 45 minutes or so I was good. Confidence through the roof during my lifts. Made some great gains in reps in deadlifts especially. Pushing through the workouts like its my job. Even walking home I've been feeling like I'm on a mission. It's like my legs had a mind of their own and I just didn't need to rest or slow down. The only reason for rest during the workout was to catch my breath and wait for heart rate to go back down a bit. It's like the OxyEca "turbo-charges" the Enhanced. I definitely gotta cut the dosage in half when taking it with the OxyEca. Not to say this hasn't been fun.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did 1 cap OxyEca, and 1 scoop enhanced pre-workout and 1 scoop during my workout on wednesday. Then again today. I should really lower the dosage to 1/2 serving pre-workout and 1/2 serving intra for the enhanced. I gotta say it's been a crazy week. I felt stimmed and heart rate was a little too high during the beginning of my workout but after 45 minutes or so I was good. Confidence through the roof during my lifts. Made some great gains in reps in deadlifts especially. Pushing through the workouts like its my job. Even walking home I've been feeling like I'm on a mission. It's like my legs had a mind of their own and I just didn't need to rest or slow down. The only reason for rest during the workout was to catch my breath and wait for heart rate to go back down a bit. It's like the OxyEca "turbo-charges" the Enhanced. I definitely gotta cut the dosage in half when taking it with the OxyEca. Not to say this hasn't been fun.
Let us know how cutting that dose works for you. Confidence up and extra reps? Sounds like a good deal T-bone! Great feedback.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know how cutting that dose works for you. Confidence up and extra reps? Sounds like a good deal T-bone! Great feedback.

Yeah it has been great, but it's a little too much with me adding the Leecheek Nutrition OxyEca to my pre-workout dose. So next time I'm gonna go with 1/2 scoop enhanced pre workout and half intra, instead of both full servings. I think that should work well, not too much, not too little. Hopefully that dose is just right.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yeah it has been great, but it's a little too much with me adding the Leecheek Nutrition OxyEca to my pre-workout dose. So next time I'm gonna go with 1/2 scoop enhanced pre workout and half intra, instead of both full servings. I think that should work well, not too much, not too little. Hopefully that dose is just right.
Try it out and let us know.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, the full doses would probably be a bit much. Ben would probably be fine running it because he is stim crazy but I know BP and I are a bit stim sensitive. Definitely let us know how it goes.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, the full doses would probably be a bit much. Ben would probably be fine running it because he is stim crazy but I know BP and I are a bit stim sensitive. Definitely let us know how it goes.
Haha. Cyrus has an even higher stimulant tolerance than me. We went over daily doses and his were terrifying.

I think he uses Adderall just to wake up in the morning. ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will let you know. Wednesday is my next lifting day that I take OxyEca. I take 2 days a week off of it.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I will let you know. Wednesday is my next lifting day that I take OxyEca. I take 2 days a week off of it.
Tbone how'd it go

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most will find there is no need or want to adding more stimulants to Enhanced...I for one would never recommend it

It's strong stuff...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most will find there is no need or want to adding more stimulants to Enhanced...I for one would never recommend it

It's strong stuff...

Yeah at first I had the same attitude. There really is no need, but I wanted to use a fat burner and didn't want to give up taking enhanced. So it's not that I took the fat burner because enhanced wasn't strong enough. Love enhanced.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any follow up nick? How'd 1.5 treat you sir?
Don't know how I missed this, sorry! 1.5 scoops is definitely my sweet spot, been going strong since then! Great energy at 6am when I lift and amazing focus. I'm definitely enjoying the enhanced experienced and will be trying the other flavor when this tub runs out!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know how I missed this, sorry! 1.5 scoops is definitely my sweet spot, been going strong since then! Great energy at 6am when I lift and amazing focus. I'm definitely enjoying the enhanced experienced and will be trying the other flavor when this tub runs out!
Great to hear. I think 1.5 scoops is a common preferred dose for most people at this point.

Keep us updated. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update. No worries on the delay, we appreciate the feedback sir. :)

Both flavors are amazing in my opinion.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout went ok today with 1 full serving Enhanced, 1 cap OxyEca pre workout and half serving Enhanced intra. What I really like is that it seemed to make my walk home more enjoyable because it gives me that "on a mission!" feeling. I've still got that feeling now. It's almost like an Alpha male type feeling of confidence. A guy I told about Enhanced in the gym today told me he couldn't find it at ***. He says he is gonna just order online. So I've got a PES convert coming your way guys. This is actually the first supplement that I have felt the need to tell people about at the gym, and I'm an introverted person!. That's really saying something. I don't know what's up with me, it's almost as if Enhanced changes my personality!. For the better!. I'VE BEEN ENHANCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Workout went ok today with 1 full serving Enhanced, 1 cap OxyEca pre workout and half serving Enhanced intra. What I really like is that it seemed to make my walk home more enjoyable because it gives me that "on a mission!" feeling. I've still got that feeling now. It's almost like an Alpha male type feeling of confidence. A guy I told about Enhanced in the gym today told me he couldn't find it at ***. He says he is gonna just order online. So I've got a PES convert coming your way guys. This is actually the first supplement that I have felt the need to tell people about at the gym, and I'm an introverted person!. That's really saying something. I don't know what's up with me, it's almost as if Enhanced changes my personality!. For the better!. I'VE BEEN ENHANCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Haha nice TBone! We appreciate the support!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-bone sorry about my mailbox being full! Great update! Really enjoy your feedback.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for recommending us. :)

It looks like Enhanced has possessed T-Bone's soul lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for recommending us. :)

It looks like Enhanced has possessed T-Bone's soul lol.
That possession comment is hilarious!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I didn't get tired at all yesterday. I usually start feeling tired between 5pm-8Pm. So the dosage I used was perfect when stacked with OxyEca.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I didn't get tired at all yesterday. I usually start feeling tired between 5pm-8Pm. So the dosage I used was perfect when stacked with OxyEca.
Sounds like you found the sweet spot for the combo! Good deal T-bone.

SChasEE

SChasEE

Awards
Just wanted to thank the guys at PES for making the best pwo I've had the pleasure of trying! I'm just starting my 4th week of my run with ABE/EP stack while recomping for the summer. After lots of great fedback, I decided to throw in Enhanced as well. All I have to say is WOW! Never have I experienced such a clean ride with a stim in my life lol, and the pumps were endless! I also ordered Alphamine which should be at my door later today. I take PES stuff...And I get RIPPED TO SHREDS!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to thank the guys at PES for making the best pwo I've had the pleasure of trying! I'm just starting my 4th week of my run with ABE/EP stack while recomping for the summer. After lots of great fedback, I decided to throw in Enhanced as well. All I have to say is WOW! Never have I experienced such a clean ride with a stim in my life lol, and the pumps were endless! I also ordered Alphamine which should be at my door later today. I take PES stuff...And I get RIPPED TO SHREDS!!!
Thank you for this feedback sir. Glad you are enjoying our line so much! It will be a PES shredded summer for you!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Nice stack, we appreciate the kind words

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
took a scoop around 12 noon and am still wide awake lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review!

I am pleased you are enjoying our products so much. Please keep us updated with your progress.

Ben

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review!

I am pleased you are enjoying our products so much. Please keep us updated with your progress.

Ben
Ben requires nudes with reviews. Be prepared is all I'm saying...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am missing enhanced right now, dislocated my shoulder so am sidelined for awhile. Can't wait to get back to health and start kicking ass with this again!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am missing enhanced right now, dislocated my shoulder so am sidelined for awhile. Can't wait to get back to health and start kicking ass with this again!
That sucks. Get healthy soon. Will it require surgery to fix it?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sucks. Get healthy soon. Will it require surgery to fix it?
I hope not, but I'll know more in a week. Kinda worried cause it was out for over two hours and still kills. They are worried I Tore my rotator cuff but wanted to wait for an MRI in case it started feeling better. So I've just been riding the bike and lifting legs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 2
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 1
Xrkc6x PES 111
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Supplements 11