PES Enhanced Feedback - The people have spoken!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
New insider email deal is sick too!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New insider email deal is sick too!
Ya I just saw this!!! I wish my *** here had Enhanced right now so I could just go buy it real quick instead of online. Still though ill be getting on this :D

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just took advantage of the insider deal trying the Blue Razz.Does anyone know if the yohimbe in Enhanced enhances fat loss as well or is it only energy and mood?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will enhance fat loss. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had no idea a new insider deal was coming...people should definitely hit it up. Solid deal again. :eek:

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Can Enhanced be stacked with Versa-1??? I noticed they both share an ingredient in their profiles. I did it when I sampled Enhanced but just wanted to know if it was actually safe to do lol.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can Enhanced be stacked with Versa-1??? I noticed they both share an ingredient in their profiles. I did it when I sampled Enhanced but just wanted to know if it was actually safe to do lol.
They can be stacked for sure. Many people already stacking the two and loving the combo (=

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The kicker for me was the free shipping. I did it mainly for the bottle of Erase, which was about its average cost. I viewed it as getting a free pre-workout, if anything. But I hate paying for shipping. This literally was a win-win-win.
Haha I concur shipping sucks anytime you can score free shipping that's a huge win.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I am confused, I saw the email just now, so we get 1 Enhanced and then we forward the receipt and get some other goodies.

Where is Erase in this?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am confused, I saw the email just now, so we get 1 Enhanced and then we forward the receipt and get some other goodies.

Where is Erase in this?
This is a different insider deal. You buy the Enhanced, forward the receipt to the shown email, and pick any of the 5 options shown in the email.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Where is Erase in this?
Erase was in the first insider deal. This is a second deal since the Blue Rasp. flavor is now available. :)

Edit: And that is what I get for not checking the entire thread. Once I finally kick this sickness I am going to be back to top posting speed...and you better watch out Kbayne. ;) :lol:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase was in the first insider deal. This is a second deal since the Blue Rasp. flavor is now available. :)

Edit: And that is what I get for not checking the entire thread. Once I finally kick this sickness I am going to be back to top posting speed...and you better watch out Kbayne. ;) :lol:
Hahaha that gave me a good laugh ;). Get over your sickness!!

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Aargh, I will sit out for now, got too many supps at home, I have a neat lil run planned with Decimate + Alphamine + Enhanced later this year around the hols.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aargh, I will sit out for now, got too many supps at home, I have a neat lil run planned with Decimate + Alphamine + Enhanced later this year around the hols.
Oooohhh I like that stack. Your gonna have to keep us in the loop how it works for you, when you run it.

ddizon

Awards
loved my first workout with enhance. def clean energy... and them veins... bros be miring me hard lol good ****.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
loved my first workout with enhance. def clean energy... and them veins... bros be miring me hard lol good ****.
Tally up another satisfied first impression! Thanks for the feedback bro!

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Cant wait until my full tub arrives!!! Pretty sure it should be here before the end of this coming week!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Haha hell yeah, thanks for the feedback

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't pass up the deal. I have a few more tubs on the way! That nutra deal is too good to pass up...

ddizon

Awards
great deal on nutra for this! wish it was bundles with something :$
going to grab some more along with alphamine.

1 scoop enhanced + 1 scoop alphamine + Erase +Vanillean (too much? )Cutting stack?!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great deal on nutra for this! wish it was bundles with something :$
going to grab some more along with alphamine.

1 scoop enhanced + 1 scoop alphamine + Erase +Vanillean (too much? )Cutting stack?!
What dose of Enhanced did you use for your last workout?

ddizon

Awards
What dose of Enhanced did you use for your last workout?
I did 1.5 I felt my heart more with the addition of the .5... 1 was fine as well... just taking in regard if I do add in aplhamine I'll just stick with 1.

DAG2013

Awards
I am still sticking with 1.5 scoops. I may see how I do on 2 scoops on Saturday morning when I have the whole day to recover.

The nutraplanet deal is great, will be picking up at least one more bottle. Even got the president of the company to buy some.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did 1.5 I felt my heart more with the addition of the .5... 1 was fine as well... just taking in regard if I do add in aplhamine I'll just stick with 1.
I'd go 1 Enhanced + .5 Alphamine if you feel inclined to try that combo before jumping straight to 1 + 1 of each.

That price on Enhanced is insane. Someone is out of their minds....

ddizon

Awards
I'd go 1 Enhanced + .5 Alphamine if you feel inclined to try that combo before jumping straight to 1 + 1 of each.

That price on Enhanced is insane. Someone is out of their minds....
sure I'll give it a go. should I dose Erase as per label? Vanilean too much of an addition? or run it staggered say 3-4 weeks in with alphamine

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sure I'll give it a go. should I dose Erase as per label? Vanilean too much of an addition? or run it staggered say 3-4 weeks in with alphamine
I like dosing Erase all upon waking (keeps it simple as well as effective). Start with 2 caps, go up to 3 and then stick there if you don't notice any joint issues (I don't). VL should be fine, but I love staggering things so maybe add it 3-4 weeks down the road to better assess each product on their own.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like dosing Erase all upon waking (keeps it simple as well as effective). Start with 2 caps, go up to 3 and then stick there if you don't notice any joint issues (I don't). VL should be fine, but I love staggering things so maybe add it 3-4 weeks down the road to better assess each product on their own.
I thought you have to spread each cap out by 4-6 hours, you can take your whole dosage for the day in one sitting ?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought you have to spread each cap out by 4-6 hours, you can take your whole dosage for the day in one sitting ?
Ya timing isn't the biggest deal and I always figured with Erase Pro it was all at once so I follow the same thought with Erase. Also I take too many pills so its just easier taking it all first thing in the morning for me. :eek:

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya timing isn't the biggest deal and I always figured with Erase Pro it was all at once so I follow the same thought with Erase. Also I take too many pills so its just easier taking it all first thing in the morning for me. :eek:
Gotcha yeah I saw erase pro was 75mg at once. I think I might start dosing both in the morning so I don't forget hopefully taking it all at once once reek havoc on my joints

ddizon

Awards
Thanks for the insight bolt! Yeah I love staggering too. Love feeling how each product affects me. I just finished my workout. 1 scoop is all I need! I use to be stim heavy till I got palpitation (back in the 1,3d days) so kinda learned from there. Great job on the Enhance really nailed it! Its nice clean focus energy.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just as a reminder to anyone.

Please start at the low end dose before trying two scoops. A client of mine yesterday went straight for 2 scoops (against recommendations) and despite using the maximum doses of Craze, Maximize Intense and Neurocore he had a horrible workout.

I took his resting heart rate before we started training and it was 100bpm.

Enhanced is very, very strong. Don't assume you will need 2 scoops unless you have already used 1 scoop then 1.5.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just as a reminder to anyone.

Please start at the low end dose before trying two scoops. A client of mine yesterday went straight for 2 scoops (against recommendations) and despite using the maximum doses of Craze, Maximize Intense and Neurocore he had a horrible workout.

I took his resting heart rate before we started training and it was 100bpm.

Enhanced is very, very strong. Don't assume you will need 2 scoops unless you have already used 1 scoop then 1.5.
THIS! although I started a t half a scoop and then moved to one, then 1.5 then two. After taking 2 days off it, when I went back to two, my heart was racing so bad I couldn't do some of my super sets :( sick pump tho lol

I decided 1 scoop for cardio and 2 scoops for lifting (1 hour before) is best for me otherwise the stim is too much. I've never said that about anything.. Too much stim.. Da fuk??

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol @ cracked out but awesome pump.

"Who is the vascular guy in the corner who can't stop shaking?"

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.S. too strong for ched, the guy who has been on CNS stimulants for two decades straight?! Take note people, be careful.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
P.S. too strong for ched, the guy who has been on CNS stimulants for two decades straight?! Take note people, be careful.
His mom put red bull in his baby bottle

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any of the people that took part of the second insider deal, where you get free products, receive shipping notification for their stuff yet?I ordered Thursday and have yet too. I know they were probably swamped but I was just checking to see if anyone had yet.Thanks.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any of the people that took part of the second insider deal, where you get free products, receive shipping notification for their stuff yet?I ordered Thursday and have yet too. I know they were probably swamped but I was just checking to see if anyone had yet.Thanks.
I'm sure if you haven't gotten it just yet it's because they are swamped. But I'm sure you all will receive your products. Before I was rep I cashed in on similar deal for other PES products and trust me takes awhile for us WA guys.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure if you haven't gotten it just yet it's because they are swamped. But I'm sure you all will receive your products. Before I was rep I cashed in on similar deal for other PES products and trust me takes awhile for us WA guys.
Yeah that's what I was thinking, just double checking.Love the Blue Razz flavor by the way.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that's what I was thinking, just double checking.Love the Blue Razz flavor by the way.
Mine should be in today or tomorrow. Can't wait to give the blue razz finished product a taste!

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Just received a tub in the mail yesterday!!! Thanks for hooking up a fellow bro!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just received a tub in the mail yesterday!!! Thanks for hooking up a fellow bro!!
Which flavor did you go with? Let us know what you think!

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Which flavor did you go with? Let us know what you think!
I got blue razz. Ive already had the samples and I was impressed so its nice Ill have a full tub to use whenever I need a pick up.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got blue razz. Ive already had the samples and I was impressed so its nice Ill have a full tub to use whenever I need a pick up.
I had the sample too and it tasted amazing! Did the calcium addition affect the flavor any on the blue razz?

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
I had the sample too and it tasted amazing! Did the calcium addition affect the flavor any on the blue razz?
Nope didnt seem to affect it IMO. And if it did I didnt notice lol. Im sure by now with it being full product that they have worked out any flavor kinks. I remember when I beta tested Test Powder it did not taste that good at all and was pretty grainy but when I got a tub after the release all of that was fixed and the taste was much better with the graininess gone.

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Nope didnt seem to affect it IMO. And if it did I didnt notice lol. Im sure by now with it being full product that they have worked out any flavor kinks. I remember when I beta tested Test Powder it did not taste that good at all and was pretty grainy but when I got a tub after the release all of that was fixed and the taste was much better with the graininess gone.

Pet(e)

Awards
So far I've been finding the final release even better than my samples experiences. Really loving this so far and so has everyone I've given samples too. Awesome pre-workout choice!

ddizon

Awards
I really do appreciate this pre workout. been almost a week in of taking it still at 1 scoop. I'm in love with the constant focus it supplies me through my workout. I think you guys need to provide a intra product soon :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great feedback guys, last chance to pick up Enhanced for under $25 at Nutraplanet!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast Supplement Auction 2
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 1
Xrkc6x PES 111
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Supplements 11