PES- Amino IV

S

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
if people ever tasted bulk BCAA/EAA's on their own and then compared to Amino IV with the amount of goodies they put in there. they would realize how hard it is to flavor.
No kidding.... That's what I'm saying. AminoIV tastes great!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And don't even mention the old mix ability.... Or complete lack thereof. Nothing worse then getting a mouthful of powdered nasty that basically chokes you.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only an issue if he answered himself.

Wait he did lol.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Favorite flavors?

I'm inclined to try 1 of each (NP has 3 flavors that I can see).

I'm a fan of the CL flavor from Alphamine. Not sure if it's similar.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Favorite flavors? I'm inclined to try 1 of each (NP has 3 flavors that I can see). I'm a fan of the CL flavor from Alphamine. Not sure if it's similar.
You'll love CL Amino IV. But I highly recommend trying all three.

My personal favorite is Watermelon.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Still Blueberry for me

And it still costs less at Orbit
Win win for this guy

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Favorite flavors? I'm inclined to try 1 of each (NP has 3 flavors that I can see). I'm a fan of the CL flavor from Alphamine. Not sure if it's similar.
all three are good but watermelon is THEE best!

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 2 more watermelon from
Nutra at 23.99 with the discount.. Now I have 5 original tubs... Will pick up new version in insider and add verbena caps for future :thumbsup:

D

DarthGainer

Awards
This is relevant to this thread as well:

Also, yes the Lemon Verbena will be in caps in the future. Trust me when I say that was my first question when it was removed (can't wait to get my hands on the caps).
This is great to hear, Any idea on how long until launch?

Out of curiosity, Was the non prop Idea dropped?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And don't even mention the old mix ability.... Or complete lack thereof. Nothing worse then getting a mouthful of powdered nasty that basically chokes you.
Yep, used to have to shake BCAA drinks in between each sip to try and get as much down before it all settled back to the bottom.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep, used to have to shake BCAA drinks in between each sip to try and get as much down before it all settled back to the bottom.
and then lick the sides to actually get the powder ha

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still prop blend :(
No lemon Verbena (I hope this mean its moving to AS as a single ingredient)
Like Ben said, taste is a big issue. Betaine is certainly not a meaningless ingredient given that it is very well studied. As stated in this thread though, it might possibly be an AS product in the future.

No ETA on capsules.
^^^

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like Ben said, taste is a big issue. Betaine is certainly not a meaningless ingredient given that it is very well studied. As stated in this thread though, it might possibly be an AS product in the future.

^^^
I actually like it better with the Betaine in there

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually like it better with the Betaine in there
Me too. I was adding my SNS betaine to my high volume until ergonine came out. Taurine is now the only thing I supplement in bulk

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
For the guys who were looking to get OG AminoIV

Just as an FYI the Ergonine combo deal comes with the original.

Double win

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the guys who were looking to get OG AminoIV

Just as an FYI the Ergonine combo deal comes with the original.

Double win
Interesante...thru the Athletix site, yes? Is there a code that needs to be entered for the AS/IV supps to show up?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Interesante...thru the Athletix site, yes? Is there a code that needs to be entered for the AS/IV supps to show up?
Athletixsports.com

No code needed combo is listed under all products

You can use "driven" for 10% off

B

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
enjoyed every sip of cherry limeade og aiv this morning- not a single **** was given

i thought the plan was to make the new aiv label more transparent? what happened to that?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
enjoyed every sip of cherry limeade og aiv this morning- not a single **** was given

i thought the plan was to make the new aiv label more transparent? what happened to that?
I don't recall anybody ever announcing that

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Y'all I'm not a huge guy. (155lbs). Still use 2 scoops? I've used purple Wraath, Xtend, etc. All at 1 serving (1 scoop) w/ great results.

T

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
actually bought 3 tubs of this almost out and i really like it next time theres a deal going on il have to stock up again

i liked the original onee what differences were made

aww what the hell the ingredients got switched? keep the lemon stuff in there who cares about taste

well looks like il have to find a new bcaa i liked the og iv thought it was above the rest of competition

if theres anywhere still selling the old formula let me know

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
actually bought 3 tubs of this almost out and i really like it next time theres a deal going on il have to stock up again i liked the original onee what differences were made aww what the hell the ingredients got switched? keep the lemon stuff in there who cares about taste well looks like il have to find a new bcaa i liked the og iv thought it was above the rest of competition if theres anywhere still selling the old formula let me know
You can still get the original from athletixsports.com in our combo same with Ergonine.

That being said the reformulation is great at least try it out

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I believe this was just the forum hoping. I can't recall ever seeing anyone affiliated with PES making that claim. I'm not a big prop blend fan either, but in fairness I do not recall them ever saying they would not be keeping that aspect of the product intact.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For everyone who grabbed the 5 serving Amino IV with the insider, I'd love to hear what you think of the updated flavoring.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
So will Watermelon finally be coming to BB.com or what? I have wanted to try it for ages.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Ah, I didn't see him saying that, my bad
He said that the 10:1:1 part of the blend would be revealed. It's a shame that hasn't come to fruition, but AIV is still the best BCAA/EAA in my estimation so won't change much for me.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So will Watermelon finally be coming to BB.com or what? I have wanted to try it for ages.
Yes. Should be in store soon.

All flavors will be in the store.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
For everyone who grabbed the 5 serving Amino IV with the insider, I'd love to hear what you think of the updated flavoring.
excited to try the new watermelon, i had the other one not long ago so which was really nice as it is. im expecting it to be similar to the aussie amino iv's level of sweetness

T

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established

should have kept the original dont cater to people who complain about taste if someone is complaining about amino acid taste in this day and age maybe this isnt for them

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't get the option either, just a shaker bottle. I'm guessing there was a limited quantity and they went fast.
I think there was a website glitch. I went through to checkout and the shaker cup was the only thing appearing for me as well.

I reported this to the web guy to get rectified. It didn't seem to happen to everyone as some trial tubs were selected but several people said the shaker was the only option they could see.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think there was a website glitch. I went through to checkout and the shaker cup was the only thing appearing for me as well. I reported this to the web guy to get rectified. It didn't seem to happen to everyone as some trial tubs were selected but several people said the shaker was the only option they could see.
This happened to me as well

But as my previous shaker got destroyed I was glad to get this :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too. I already liked the flavoring so I am eager to see how it is now! :eek: :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe the vast majority enjoyed the flavors. But can't complain about enhanced flavoring :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
i was shocked to see all the hate for cherry limeaid on bbcom i really liked it lol maybe my tastebubs are broken

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was shocked to see all the hate for cherry limeaid on bbcom i really liked it lol maybe my tastebubs are broken
My thoughts.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Watermelon tastes like piss to me. Maybe bc I just did 1 scoop and not 2 in 16-20 oz. of water. I've loved the taste of Xtend (mange nectar) and even purple Wraath over the years.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watermelon tastes like piss to me. Maybe bc I just did 1 scoop and not 2 in 16-20 oz. of water. I've loved the taste of Xtend (mange nectar) and even purple Wraath over the years.
With 1 scoop, use less water.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One scoop should go in 6-10oz depending on your flavor, or 2 scoops in 12-16

Amino IV is mildly flavored so when mixed correctly it is delicious and refreshing. The initial feedback so far on the new formula is the best tasting amino acid product any of our local stores have tried!

If you go one scoop with 20oz you will dilute all of the flavoring, and only taste amino acids

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New or old watermelon? I have the new Cherry Limeade on the way. Honestly the original was perfect to me so I'm hopeful.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New or old watermelon? I have the new Cherry Limeade on the way. Honestly the original was perfect to me so I'm hopeful.
Interested in how you like the new and compare it to the old.