PalmFist Bulking Log

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Oh, so you're prepping for contest now? Gtfo of here with that crap, what you need is some McDonald's.

You're powerlifting now, so make sure you get a few dbol in with that large Coke. Exact dose is irrelevant, just make sure that's all preworkout & you don't forget your jug of gatorade & snickers this time. You know you get bitchy when you forget your intra-workout nutrition.
Lol this has to be the most ridiculous post I've ever read.

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I actually yogged tonight. 20 min LISS, 6 min yog! Can you believe that shyt...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Thanks for the breakdown in my morale buddy. Haha. Im getting back in there, slowly but surely. I felt great but right now my calves are cramping and my R knee is a little sore. I wanted to push it and do 15 mins but I know what happens when I hit yogging hard after a hiatus: injuries like shin splints and sore knee joints. So Im going to slowly introduce yogging back into my routine...

Anyone read this yet: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/content/making-complexes-simple-4057/

Im thinking of giving complexes a go next week in place of the scheduled deload Wendler suggests. I just know how boring that shyt will be and doubt Ill even get a pump at 40-60% x 5. What do yall think???

napalm

napalm

Awards
What's this jogging you speak of?

Oops, sorry troop :biglaugh:

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
So any takers on the Ben Bruno article???

Or just straight deload

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So any takers on the Ben Bruno article???

Or just straight deload
Never done em. Id just keep doing the exact same thing, just tailor back your Big 4. If the complexes interest you, then go for it. Itd be good probably.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I don't know what the F is in this nanotech shyt but GD!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Caffeine overdose or something. Jesus. High as hell and sweating like a beast

OHP / WK 3 / CYCLE 2
OHP
10@bar, 10@95, 10@135, 8@145, 9@155 (getting better at these, might start doing 531 with them)
CGBP
5@135, 5@195, 5@235, 5@265
TBAR ROW BENCH
10@90, 8@135, 8@180+8@135+8@90
DB SHRUGS
10@70, 10@80, 10@90, 15@100
Overhead Cable Tri Ext
15@70, 14@90, 9@110
Seated Alt DB Curls
15@25 x 3

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

OHP / WK 3 / CYCLE 2
OHP
10@bar, 10@95, 10@135, 8@145, 9@155 (getting better at these, might start doing 531 with them)
CGBP
TBAR ROW BENCH
DB SHRUGS
Overhead Cable Tri Ext
15@70, 14@90, 9@110
Seated Alt DB Curls
15@25 x 3
Nice workout. Will have to steal those OHCTE's.

I do 2-2.5 cups Bold coffee and a serving of PWO (Gameday right now) before every morning session. I never feel high, but it makes me sweat my butt off.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

OHP / WK 3 / CYCLE 2
OHP
CGBP
TBAR ROW BENCH
DB SHRUGS
Overhead Cable Tri Ext
15@70, 14@90, 9@110
Seated Alt DB Curls
15@25 x 3
531 them! Good presses man

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Deload in 5/3/1 is so boring....no way could I ever tolerate it the 3 cycles of Wendler I did. I knew I needed to dodge the really heavy lifting for continued progress in my strength, so I just treated deload week as hypertrophy week & kept the reps at 8 or higher, usually with an emphasis on pumps/reps & intensity over any real building going on - and I'd always do the 3x5 light stuff right away before the hypertrophy to practice form.

It was exercise, kept it fun, contributed to the muscles/lifts I cared about, & still maintained practice of technique even in off week. Should mention that if you're on cycle you need to skip deload week entirely. The drugs are the deload.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Nice workout. Will have to steal those OHCTE's.

I do 2-2.5 cups Bold coffee and a serving of PWO (Gameday right now) before every morning session. I never feel high, but it makes me sweat my butt off.
This is seriously the only pwo I've had in months that was effective for me. It made me throw up the last two times so I stopped using it but it made for intense workouts nonetheless. I need to stop though and just stick with coffee, creatine, taurine,glutamine and leucine. I'm at pretty much a trt dose right now and I've been crashing hard hence the pwo's and caffeine

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Deload in 5/3/1 is so boring....no way could I ever tolerate it the 3 cycles of Wendler I did. I knew I needed to dodge the really heavy lifting for continued progress in my strength, so I just treated deload week as hypertrophy week & kept the reps at 8 or higher, usually with an emphasis on pumps/reps & intensity over any real building going on - and I'd always do the 3x5 light stuff right away before the hypertrophy to practice form.

It was exercise, kept it fun, contributed to the muscles/lifts I cared about, & still maintained practice of technique even in off week. Should mention that if you're on cycle you need to skip deload week entirely. The drugs are the deload.
I'm on trt dosage and its killing me. I need a deload

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very understandable. Take it. And by take it, I mean do what Wendler suggests, not some ass-busting complexes or bodybuilding crap like I do. F it, take a week off. Any big lifter will have different opinions on a deload (or if you even need one), but any of them will tell you that if you don't wanna lift weights, don't do it. You're going to suck anyway until you want it.

Heal. Recover. Relax a bit. You'll know when it's time to start getting after it again. Could be 4 days, could be 8. It's a journey.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Well GD Hyde I'm not bitching out, I dont want to deload but I probably should but probably won't even do a deload come Monday anyway. More than likely I'll hit it hard again and wait for deload after my third cycle. I'm just fcking tired all the time right now. The voodoo flossing helped loosen up the hip flexors a ton so I'm ready for squats and Deads again

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I'm not taking time off. I still need to lose 5 more lbs and increase my squat and dead by 50 and my bench by 25

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take your Deload or your lifts aren't gona go up. Adjust diet or add more activity during that week to continue weight loss. Have an active Deload like I just finished up. I promise. I just finished my 6th cycle and you need it.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Take your Deload or your lifts aren't gona go up. Adjust diet or add more activity during that week to continue weight loss. Have an active Deload like I just finished up. I promise. I just finished my 6th cycle and you need it.
Fck it I'll deload. Maybe

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This. Which is what I just told you Palmsy! I'm not saying you're bitching out; this is what it takes if you wanna get strong as fwuck brah - you can't lift hard & heavy if you need to recuperate. Just listen to your body.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
This. Which is what I just told you Palmsy! I'm not saying you're bitching out; this is what it takes if you wanna get strong as fwuck brah - you can't lift hard & heavy if you need to recuperate. Just listen to your body.
Maybes

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What cycle are you on. I get away with skipping every other right now. Soon I won't be able to do that.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Cycle 2 following strict 531 percentage protocol

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
What cycle are you on. I get away with skipping every other right now. Soon I won't be able to do that.
That's where I'm at right now. I'm pretty sure I won't even need an actual deload till after cycle 3

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Do it! After that pulling last week my body was crying for a week...
Exactly what I think happened this week during squats. I feel like the 9 reps at 395 carried over and killed me this week, I mean going from that to 1@405 is unexplainable any other way...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Deads will have to wait til tomorrow I guess. Couldn't even get 370 more than half a foot off the ground before my back spazzed out. Feels like a pinched lumbar. Don't want to push it and make things worse so I'm heading home to get ready for work and take a Baclofen to relax the spine a bit. Talked to a couple of the PL dudes here at the gym. Said NASA is the only fed here in NM but there's a meet today with a different fed and if it does well there'll be more. Sounds good. Now I have to measure up the competition and get my trt script so its all legal

atanocc

atanocc

Awards
Deads will have to wait til tomorrow I guess. Couldn't even get 370 more than half a foot off the ground before my back spazzed out. Feels like a pinched lumbar. Don't want to push it and make things worse so I'm heading home to get ready for work and take a Baclofen to relax the spine a bit. Talked to a couple of the PL dudes here at the gym. Said NASA is the only fed here in NM but there's a meet today with a different fed and if it does well there'll be more. Sounds good. Now I have to measure up the competition and get my trt script so its all legal
Damn Good thing u dipped bro. Smart! I just worked through the tightness n pain last night , n I'm paying for it today.. Can't even put on my damn shoes .

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds fun, dude. Hopefully you pick one up.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Damn Good thing u dipped bro. Smart! I just worked through the tightness n pain last night , n I'm paying for it today.. Can't even put on my damn shoes .
That's a shame bro. Gotta know when to fold em

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Sounds fun, dude. Hopefully you pick one up.
My tricare doc is a full bird and down as fck so all I need now are bombed t levels which I have to schedule around work, wife, and workouts. After two weeks no pins with these short esters I'm on now I'll be golden but feeling like shyt for about 4-5 weeks

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My tricare doc is a full bird and down as fck so all I need now are bombed t levels which I have to schedule around work, wife, and workouts. After two weeks no pins with these short esters I'm on now I'll be golden but feeling like shyt for about 4-5 weeks
Whaaaaaaat? I want that doc

napalm

napalm

Awards
wtf are you on now?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When the f did you get on Tren E? You running any AIs or any prami/caber btw?

Lucky sob.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
When the f did you get on Tren E? You running any AIs or any prami/caber btw?

Lucky sob.
Last weekend. No need for AIs so far but have em if needed. No need for prami or caber, still going strong. Just lethargic coming down from ~1.2 grams a week to 1/4 of that...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Miserable as fck waking up this morning. Could barely move or walk but as the day progressed I felt good enough for work at 2-9. Needless to say whatever I did yesterday during my warmup squats did some real hurt to me so deload week fo sho, maybe...

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to a wedding and the drive ins yesterday, and today my left hammy hurts. It's always the ***** stuff that gets ya... hahaha. Feel better man and enjoy your deload.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here's how I deload, cuz you're like me it sounds (can't stick to anything you decide anyway) - keep taking days until you're ready, then take one more to be sure. It could be 3, it could be 10. 10 sounds like a lot (to me it is, never had more than 5 in 2 years at least), but when you realize it's not even 1.5 wks you understand it's a drop in a bucket.

Just enjoy your rest & wait til you're ready - you'll be stronger probably initially on return, or at least within a couple weeks.