P-Stanz / Prostanozol = LEGIT

PT3

Awards
Been taking P-Stanz for the past week now. I started with 300mg (100mg 3x/day) and bumped up to 450mg a couple of days ago. I'm pumped all day long, I'm super dry, I'm lethargic, and I have that "ON" feeling. Actually similar feeling to Epistane at 30mg, though I haven't experienced much strength gains yet. I'm almost certain that it's because I'm only at 1800 cals per day (mostly post workout).

My question is that I see most people on here doing 200mg of P-Stanz and I see most people doing 50mg of Winstrol. Does anyone have any idea what 450mg of P-Stanz is equivalent to in terms of Winstrol? Is it 50%? 25%? 10%? Am I overdoing it with 450mg?

At 450mg, this is freaking amazing. Veins all over, hard, dense muscle, even an alpha feeling.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
P stanz can give great results if you can afford to dose it like that for the duration of your cycle, enjoy it bro.

You could add some RS transaderm to that and it would help out with the lethargy.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
200mg? i didn't see any anabolic effect from 300mg. but it did a great job at that low dose in preventing progestin related sides from pro dienolone.

450mg is a solid dose of pstanz. I wouldn't recomend it under 350mg.

i'd say if you can, run it at that dose for 6 weeks.

as far as equal to winstrol? im not sure, i dont think anyone who has/can get winstrol has bothered to drop the amount of cash to be able to compare the two.

i like to use ephedrine for lethargy. cheap, and will work better than anything else, except maybe t-3

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to see the pstanz is working for you. It's one of my personal faves as well. Great for any stack. ;)

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
I know that I just ran transform orastan e extreme at 350 in my last stack, and I do believe that 300 mg of furazabol is th EQ of 50mg oral winn. now I know that pstanz and oastan e are somewhat different, but cannot imagine that the EQ dose would be that much different? I wish I had bought enough of that stuff to run it at 450 or 5 super fun compound without nasty sides , great to stack with a nasty methyl :)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
200mg? i didn't see any anabolic effect from 300mg. but it did a great job at that low dose in preventing progestin related sides from pro dienolone.

450mg is a solid dose of pstanz. I wouldn't recomend it under 350mg.

i'd say if you can, run it at that dose for 6 weeks.

as far as equal to winstrol? im not sure, i dont think anyone who has/can get winstrol has bothered to drop the amount of cash to be able to compare the two.

i like to use ephedrine for lethargy. cheap, and will work better than anything else, except maybe t-3
lol, good point. Though I guess you can feel a tad better about p stanz not being methylated.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd say 5 weeks is fine, but if you want to go that extra 1 week, that would be fine as well.

really weight doesn't matter, I think what matters more is cycle history. if you've ran a good bit of super powerful compounds/stacks 300mg isn't going to do much for you.

if it is your first cycle, 300mg is going to be awsome. in between that, it's a guess.

maybe i'll get a few bottles to run at 450mg, sounds pretty nice.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oral winstrol by itself sucks- combine it with ANY other hormone and it rocks- why? if you dont know why you dont have any biddness using it- oral winstrol lowers SHBG ALOT- dont know what this means? well you should

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oral winstrol by itself sucks- combine it with ANY other hormone and it rocks- why? if you dont know why you dont have any biddness using it- oral winstrol lowers SHBG ALOT- dont know what this means? well you should
Lol, really helpful info here bud.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol